First Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Go on then where do you want me”

“Now there’s a question”, he joked, “lie down” he nodded towards the sun lounger, he had placed a towel on it in readiness. She looked at me, pursed her lips blow me a kiss then slowly peeled off her T-shirt and threw it at me. Now lying face down with her legs pointing towards me, her arms hanging to the side. Dave took up a position to the side; he flipped of the top of the bottle and covered his hands with the lotion before squirting it on her back. She jumped a little as it landed between her shoulder blades and as he squeezed a line down the length of her spine. There was nothing overtly sexual about it and we all carried on chatting as he started to massage her shoulders. She was clearly enjoying it, from the occasional groaning noises that emanated from her lips. He worked her neck and shoulders, carrying on down both arms to the tips of her fingers. I was feeling more relaxed about it and thought that I would probably have enjoyed it myself. He finished with her back and proceeded to anoint her legs, beginning with her feet and slowly working hi way up her left leg. As he reached the top of her thigh, both hands wrapped around her leg with his thumbs pressed into her hamstring, she parted her legs slightly. This enabled him to work his hands all the way up to the bottom of the towel, however, he didn’t stop there, his hand disappeared underneath the towel and over her bottom. I couldn’t see properly, but his fingers must have been very close to her pussy, she moaned a little louder and opened her legs a little wider. He repeated the movement, pressing harder, she groaned again. He looked at me, gauging my reaction.

“I think she likes it,” he said, probably to break the silence.

I needed another drink and stood up, my cock was bulging in my shorts, I wished I’d put my under wear back on. He didn’t say anything, but he couldn’t have missed it.

“I’ll get some beers”

When I walked into the flat, Marie was coming out of the bathroom, her hair was wet and she was wearing a bath towel tied around her bust, she was rubbing her hair with a small white towel.

“Hi, give me one of those”, pointing to the bottles. I passed her one, she took a drink.

“Its quiet out there, what’s going on?” she asked.

“Daves finally persuaded Anne to let him give her a massage”.

She peered out onto the balcony; Dave had started on the other leg, giving her right thigh the same treatment. Marie looked at me.

“Do you mind?” She asked

I shrugged, “its only a massage”.

She smiled, “I know, but he’s very good and she’s obviously enjoying it, he makes me come every time”.

I shot her a worried look; “you told him about last night with Andrew, didn’t you?” She nodded.

“Fucking great, does he know about this afternoon as well?” she nodded again.

“Why did you tell him? And why did he not say anything to me? I would have gone berserk”

“We tell each other everything because we have nothing to hide from each other”

“Very fucking enlightened, trouble is not everybody is as open as you two seem to be, Anne saw us and went mad, now she is bent on teaching me a lesson with a horny bloke who probably thinks I owe him, no wonder he’s like a dog with two big dicks”

“Not too small yourself” she reached down and stroked my still erect cock through my shorts, I jumped back.

“Don’t worry, she was watching us for ages back at the beach”.

“You saw her! Why didn’t you stop?”

“Because she obviously didn’t mind, otherwise I wouldn’t have done anything, it seems that you’re the only one that should feel guilty here”.

That didn’t help.

“I suspect she has a side that neither of you have seen before, enjoy it, you don’t know how lucky you are” she paused “Has Anne brought a hair dryer? “.

This change of direction threw me; I nodded, towards our room.

“IIIts in the bedroom” I stammered.

She stroked my slowly wilting cock again before taking her things into the bedroom.

I hurried back onto the balcony and sat back down. Dave was still on Anne’s right thigh, both his hands were under the towel, Anne had her eyes closed and was moaning softly.

From where I was sitting I could see Marie drying her hair in our bedroom, she caught me looking, smiled and dropped her bath towel to the floor, before carrying on drying her hair, now naked.

I looked back at Dave, he had seen watching me watching his wife, he smiled at me, before returning his attention to my wife’s bottom.

He got hold of the corner of the towel and folded it back, revealing Anne’s left buttock before squirting cream onto it. He massaged both or her buttocks, she parted her legs a little more. We both could see that she definitely wasn’t wearing any underwear, I suspected that he had probably already realised this. I watched as he rubbed both hands over both buttocks, she lifted her bottom slightly as he forced his hands up; this enabled him to uncover all of her bottom. His hand forced her buttocks apart, revealing her pussy lips, his thumbs were millimetres from her pussy, each time he smoothed his hands over her bottom. She was moaning softly and probably wouldn’t stop him if he decided to touch her. He stopped, patted her bottom before pulling the towel down.

“Right turn over, I’m just nipping to the bathroom, too much beer again” .He stood up and left us.

Her eyes snapped open, spell broken for a moment, a slightly disappointed look on her face, before realising I was watching she smiled at me.

“Ok?” I asked her

“Yep, you?” she nodded.

“Enjoying yourself,” I asked again, flatly.

“Yes thanks, he’s very good at it”

“So Marie tells me, she says he always makes her come, have you yet” I was torturing myself.

“No, not yet, but he’s got my front to do next”.

“Look, you’ve proved your point, I’m sorry”

“This is not just about you now, I’m enjoying it and I didn’t think I would, tell me it doesn’t turn you on, when you stood up before, I could see how hard you were, I bet you’re hard now”, she was right on both counts, “besides it’s only a massage”.

“If its only a massage you’re after, why did you leave you’re pants off?”

“I didn’t, I put a thong on” she lifted her towel to show me her bare pussy, “Oh my god! Do you think he noticed” she looked at me, her face reddened with embarrassment, I believed her.

“Of course he noticed, he had his hands all over your ass,” she laughed at this.

“Do you really want me to stop him? She asked.

“Do you? This annoyed me, she already knew my feelings, by my thinking, she shouldn’t have to ask me, but I suspected what her answer would be.

She hesitated “not really, I mean he’s seen me naked before anyway”

“This is different” it was and she knew it. She looked me in the eye and said

“I know” slight pause “was it obvious?”

“What?”

“That I wasn’t wearing panties”, I nodded.

“God, he almost touched me there, I didn’t realise, was he watching me? could he see?”.

I nodded again “It turns you on doesn’t it?” I was beginning to realise what an exhibitionist she was, this time it was her turn to nod. “I don’t fancy him or anything like that, it could be anybody, its just, exposing myself like that in front of a stranger is very erotic for me”.

“What about me? Does it matter how I feel? Are you going to stop this “?

“You didn’t think about my feelings this afternoon on the beach, did you” she stated accusingly.

“Marie told me that you were watching all the time, so don’t give me that”.

“Aah, but you didn’t know I was watching, you looked bloody horrified when I came back, so no, I reckon we are far from even yet”. I didn’t agree with the logic of her argument, but couldn’t do much about it.

“Besides, I think it turns you on as well, you’ve fantasised about it often enough, you just won’t admit it, look you know I love you and I love the fact that you’re turned on, lets enjoy it, look, I don’t want to fuck anyone else, plus we’ll be back home in a week lets have some fun” I was a little relieved at that.

“Back again” Dave emerged through the door “have we finished?”

“Nearly” she tossed him the bottle of lotion and lay back.

He opened it again and kneeled down at the side of the sun bed, this time he squirted loads of the stuff over her shoulders, breasts, stomach and one leg, then he looked at me, probably sensing my unease and said.

“Come on, give us a lift” he tossed the bottle across to me “you do the other side”

I knelt at the side of my wife, she looked at me and smiled, I watched as Dave stroked her stomach and sides before gently caressing one of her nipples, almost by accident, probably to gauge her reaction, she sighed and arched her back slightly. Obviously encouraged by this response, he now more blatantly stroked both nipples with his fingers before squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger. He smoothed the cream over both breasts and her erect nipples; she closed her eyes and groaned again.

I looked up and Marie was stood in the doorway, taking her cue from Anne, she was naked from the waist up and was wearing a small towel about her middle, the split in hers was at the front of her left leg. She watched for a minute before walking out to us.

“Mind if I join you” she asked before picking up a beer and sitting opposite me and behind her husband.

Anne lifted her head up to see Marie and greet her, before lying back down and closing her eyes. I nodded and smiled, she smiled back sexily, lifting her right leg over the arm of the chair, she wasn’t wearing underwear either, she was exposing herself completely to me. She closed her legs briefly as Dave turned to acknowledge her, then opened them again as he turned back. He was now pre-occupied with Anne’s breasts, I also noticed that his cock was trying to burst out of the front of his loose fitting shorts. It was the first time I’d noticed; he must have removed his underwear when he went to the bathroom. I didn’t know where to look, either Anne’s erect nipples being gently stroked by Dave or Marie’s pussy now being gently stroked by her own index finger. Anne’s right arm was by her side, her hand was very near to my cock, I moved a little closer. She opened her eyes, smiled at me the lifted her fingers to stroke the front of my shorts, lightly grazing my cock, it was aching to be released. As if reading my mind, Anne pulled the front of my shorts down to partly expose my cock, both women were staring at me now as I pulled them down to my knees, to reveal myself fully to them both, by now I just needed to be touched. Anne wrapped her right hand round my cock and I groaned as she gently masturbated me in front of our audience, it was a thrill to be watched like this, especially as Anne reached down with her left hand to pull the towel away and start to touch herself, she was obviously very aroused. She lifted her hand to her mouth, licked the tips of her fingers and began to masturbate her self, god it was sexy. She closed her eyes and pulled on my cock hard as she shuddered to a climax. Dave, not taking his eyes of my wife’s pussy, slid his shorts off to expose a large erection, and with one hand on his cock and one on Anne’s breasts watched as she continued to touch herself.

She opened her eyes to see Dave’s cock in front of her, she watched him stroke himself. She loved to watch me masturbate, something we liked to do in front of each other and was obviously enjoying watching Dave do the same. She turned to look at me and whispered, “fuck me”, a thought that had been crossing my mind for some while. I stood up with her hand in mine and motioned to the bedroom, however she had different ideas.

“No, here, now” she whispered again, I wasn’t too sure; Dave was watching me, smiling to see what I would do. I knelt at the foot of the bed chair and pulled her to the edge, I already new it was the right height. I was still not sure whether I wanted Dave watching me do this to my own wife, while he pulled himself off to it. Marie, probably sensing my hesitation, got up off the chair; she slipped off the small towel she had almost been wearing. Now naked she knelt by my side and reached in front of me with her right hand and wrapped it around my cock for the second time that day. Anne, stopped touching herself, she lifted herself up onto her elbows to watch Marie push my cock against the folds of her pussy. Dave took his chance, as Anne stared at my cock in Marie’s small hand, he reached down to touch Anne’s pussy with his left hand. He stroked her gently for a few seconds, just above the point where my cock was pushing against her, obviously to gauge her response. Her response was to lie back down, open her legs a little wider and push herself against my cock and his hand. He wet the tips of his fingers with his tongue and returned them to her clit, Now with her hands free again, she stroked her nipples with her right hand and reached up with her left hand to squeeze Dave’s thigh, after only a short time I watched, for the first time, my wife being brought to a shuddering climax by the hand of another man and obviously enjoying it.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, not feeling able to stop it now even if I really wanted to; I felt it was up to Anne to define the boundaries.

She relaxed a little and stopped squeezing Dave’s thigh, as tightly, I was pleased to see little white marks were her nails had been digging in, however she didn’t cease contact. With her eyes closed again, she wafted her fingers over the front of his thigh, while he continued to caress her pussy.

Marie was still squeezing my cock, preventing me from entering Anne, as we both watched what was happening, all this time both my hands were resting on Anne’s thighs, squeezing them gently. Dave, stroked the back of Anne’s hand as it touched his thigh, then, while watching his wife’s hand on my cock he pulled my wife’s hand slowly towards his own cock, knowing that I wasn’t in a position to complain. I watched her fingers reach the base of his cock, her eyes opened as she realised where her fingers had come to rest, instead of pulling away she wrapped her hand round it and started to stroke him in front of me. Marie pushed my cock against Anne’s pussy and whispered in my ear.

“I think she needs to be fucked”, I lifted both of Anne’s legs up to my shoulders and Marie guided my cock all the way in, I desperately wanted to fuck her now and started to pound away, hard. She began to go a little wild, pushing up against me, Dave was still stroking her clit and breasts, while she tugged on his cock, probably a little too roughly. Despite my initial reluctance to get so heavily involved, or more to the point, my reluctance for Anne to get involved with Dave, I had to admit that it was an extremely erotic scenario, a well discussed fantasy come to life for us. Marie reached round behind me and squeezed my balls with her left hand, while she fingered herself vigorously with her right. I reached behind her with my right arm, to feel for her pussy, she was soaking, I put three fingers in straight away and frigged her hard, she started to tremble as she began her orgasm. She shook violently and came with a cry, she continued to shake for 10 or 15 seconds, before calming down. I removed my fingers and just stroked her bottom, letting go of my balls; she reached for Dave’s cock. Anne had to let go as Marie leant forward to take him in her mouth. I concentrated on fucking Anne, she was on the verge of a big orgasm, so was I, I held off just long enough and started to come as Anne convulsed beneath me. I had been building for this all day and pumped my come into her as she came harder than she had done for a while, shaking and pushing up against me before relaxing to a stop. I leaned forward to kiss her on the mouth.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked, knowing full well that she had.

“It was fantastic” she whispered in my ear, I had to admit that she was right.

“Lets watch them,” she whispered again.

We turned to watch our new friends; Dave was lying back on the floor while his wife, on all fours, was giving him a real porno movie style blowjob. The head of his cock in her mouth, occasionally lifting her head to use her tongue on the tip, whilst she masturbated him with both hands, Anne does this to me and I love it. I was still quite hard, so just continued to slide in and out of her, whilst we both watched, I could usually make her come again before I lost my hard on. This time was no exception, Dave started to build to his own orgasm, we could see his toes curl as Marie’s hands increased to movement on his cock. His hips bucked as he came, shooting his come into Marie’s mouth, or so I presumed, as she never lifted her head, swallowing every drop. Anne had never taken her eyes of Marie’s mouth on Dave’s cock; she watched, fascinated and came again almost at the same moment he did. I wondered whether it would be awkward, now things had petered out, there was no need to worry, Marie picked up a bottle and took a swig.

“I don’t mind the taste, but I prefer a beer”, she joked.

It broke the ice and made us both laugh, I pulled out and stood up, reaching for a towel, it was still warm and Anne and I were bathed in sweat. I wiped myself with the towel and passed it to Anne.

“I think we need a shower love” I said to Anne, but also directed at our guests. I thought we needed to be on our own, to discuss things. They took the hint, Marie gently slapped Dave’s bottom and stood up,

“Come on lover, lets leave these two to get cleaned up, we can get showered back at ours”.

“I thought your shower was playing up” I said to her, she smiled at me.

“It’ll probably be ok now”.

We chatted as normal as they slipped their clothes on; it was all perfectly natural even though Anne and I remained naked. We kissed each other goodbye, fairly innocently, although I noticed Dave squeeze Anne’s ass as he leaned in.

Before they left the girls arranged for us all to meet up for a drink later on at the pool bar.

“I didn’t think you’d want to see them again so soon” I stated.

“Why not? they’re good company, anyway nothings going to happen in the bar is it?”

I wasn’t so sure.

12