First Hot Evening of the Spring

Story Info
Lying in the park, minding her own business...
2.3k words
4.47
23.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

I have a few dozen stories here under the Gary_Alexander name. Somehow that account got screwed up so until I can move all the stories over here, that's where you can read them.

New stories (such as this one) will also turn up here, of course, especially if anybody seems to want them.

*****

After a really brutal winter, which seemed as if it would never end (fuck you, Groundhog!), spring - or maybe even early summer - suddenly showed up with a vengeance, the temperature shooting up from yesterday's low 50s to the upper 80s.

And of course I had to work.

But when 5:00 rolled around, I was out of there like a shot, headed to the park a block way from my office. It was still very warm, and we had a good couple of hours of daylight, and I wanted to feel the sun on my skin. It was probably a little hazy to start giving my skin some color, but something was better than nothing, and just soaking in the heat would be nice.

Most of the park is just a big open field, a little larger than a football field. A few people were getting ready to leave, but the place was still packed with people not wanting to give up those last hours of warmth.

I found myself a spot between - but not uncomfortably close to - a family with two toddlers on one side, and a teenage girl sunbathing in a bikini on the other. She was on her stomach, and her top was untied in the back so she could sun her back. I wasn't sure I'd personally feel comfortable untying my top in such a crowded place, but I did wish I'd had the foresight to bring a bikini, or even wear one under my clothing instead of underwear.

I did have a beach blanket in the trunk of my car, though, so I spread it out and stretched out on my back and soaked in the rays. After few minutes I untucked my blouse from the waist of my skirt and rolled it up to the bottom of my bra, allowing sunlight to warm my belly.

And then, like a contented lizard, I guess I fell asleep.

It was close to sunset when I woke up and my first panicked impulse was to make sure my skirt hadn't shifted in any embarrassing manner (it hadn't, though my blouse had moved enough to show a hint of the very bottom of my red bra; no tragedy there), and next I made sure nobody had lifted my purse that had been lying alongside me (nobody had).

The family and the sunbathing girl were gone, but the girl had been replaced by a couple who seemed to be 20 or so, a year or two younger than me. They were both wearing cut-off shorts. Hers were pretty short, barely longer than bikini bottoms. Her top was cropped pretty high as well, so basically she was getting as much sun as she could without actually wearing a bikini.

Actually, I noticed, hopefully without seeming to stare, his shorts were pretty damn short as well.

He was lying on his back, and she had her head on his chest, his arm draped over her very exposed midriff. They looked very relaxed, but also... cuddly. I'd have gone elsewhere to give them some privacy, but we were the only people on this side of the park, and leaving and settling down elsewhere would seem sort of conspicuous.

Okay, just noticed that based on the guy's cut-offs, 'relaxed' wasn't the main thing on his mind. I should just go home and let them be.

They noticed I'd glanced at the guy's crotch. I quickly diverted my glance, which only made it more conspicuous.

She gave me a slight smile with a slight nod. The first time either of them had acknowledged my presence. I assumed that meant I should stay.

So I settled back down and closed my eyes, hoping to catch the last of the evening sun. But occasionally peeking over at them through squinting eyes. His hand was still on her belly, but it seemed to be moving steadily higher. Clearly if they'd been alone -- the growing bulge in his jeans was a giveaway - he'd have his hand on her breast by now, at the very least. Could that have been why she'd motioned for me to stay, for "protection"?

And just as I was thinking that, he skipped the last few inches of torso and planted his hand right onto her left breast. She lifted it up and placed it back on her torso. She whispered something to him, he whispered something back, she whispered again, then giggled.

He began inching his hand back up, and she squirmed slightly. And also spread her legs a bit, just enough for me to see her panties. We'd abandoned all pretense that I wasn't watching them.

He slid his hand under her shirt and she closed her eyes for a second and made a soft mewing sound.

Then she caught my eye and made a hand gesture spreading her fingers apart. She wanted me to open my legs as she had. Of course with my skirt, I'd be showing a lot more than she was to both of these strangers.

I closed my eyes and spread my legs, thankful I'd worn something attractive and frilly (because I thought it would be cooler, not because I expected to be exposing myself).

I opened my eyes and they were both looking at me, smiling in approval.

He moved his hand to her breast, tracing a circle lightly around her nipple. His hand was lifting her shirt far enough from her body that most of both breasts were exposed.

After a few seconds she took his hand out from under her shirt, sat up, looked around to make sure they were still alone (other than me), and pulled her shirt over her head dropping it down on their blanket. Then she lay back down, and he began caressing her breast in earnest.

She caught my eye again and gestured with her head toward my blouse. I hoped I wouldn't be spoiling the party by not joining her topless.

I did, however, unbutton my blouse enough to expose the top half of my bra.

No big deal: it wasn't sheer or anything, matched my panties in fact. And the extra breeze felt nice.

Oh the hell with it, I thought, taking off the blouse completely: somebody would have to come pretty damn close to notice that this wasn't a bikini top; and if they were that close, surely the topless girl would be the primary attraction.

When I looked back at them, he had his mouth attached to her left nipple, and she'd begun lightly stroking his cock through his shorts. She met my eye and with the other hand, patted their blanket, inviting me to sit there.

Well, why not? If I was going to be a voyeur, I might as well get a good seat for it. But before I moved over to their blanket, I took off my skirt and left it next to my blouse. Hell, I'd been showing them my panties for the past 15 minutes anyway, might as well.

He gave me a big grin as he watched me come over wearing just my pink bra-and-panties set and as I sat down, he stood up, brought her to her feet, and unsnapped her shorts. She eased them down her legs and kicked them to the side. Even in the fading light, I could see her panties were very brief, black with an almost see-through front panel.

She grabbed the waistband of his shorts, then caught my eye and looked up at his shirt. She wanted me to remove it? This was definitely moving beyond a little anonymous exhibitionism and voyeurism.

I walked over to him and he lifted his arms. I slid his t-shirt easily up and off of him but as I stood on my toes and leaned in to pull it over his hands, my breasts, covered only by a thin bra, brushed against his naked chest. If I hadn't been wearing the bra, if my bare breasts had brushed against him, I think I would have groaned.

Well, that wasn't going to happen. Being in a public park in my underwear was quite enough, I wasn't going to stand out here topless.

Though part of me was wondering what the big deal would have been.

At the same time she pulled down his shorts and let him step out of them. His light-grey boxer briefs got pulled down an inch or two, enough to expose some pubic hair and almost enough to let his obviously erect dick to pop free.

She reached down and stroked his dick through the briefs, and he moaned softly. She looked at me, licked her lips and raised her eyebrows as if to ask "would you mind?"

I had no objections at all, so she knelt down, pulled down his briefs a little more, and had his dick in her mouth before I could even get a good look at it.

The look on his face told me it wouldn't be long before he filled her mouth with cum.

He put his right hand on one of her naked breasts. Seeing me watching them intently, he gestured with the other hand for me to come closer for a better look. As soon as I was close enough, that hand was firmly on my right breast. I was surprised at first and almost drew away - nobody had asked me if I wanted to participate - but how horny I was, if his hand hadn't gone there, mine would have.

Without giving myself time to think about it, I unsnapped my bra and dropped it onto the blanket. He was naked after all, and she was also wearing only a pair of panties much skimpier than mine. And I really wanted his hand on my naked breast.

He began teasing my nipple, and I wondered how long I'd be able to stand there before my knees began to buckle.

Then suddenly he grabbed my whole breast, and he was doing the same with hers, and he groaned loudly, thrust his body into her face, and obviously began cumming hard.

It seemed to go on forever; but that might have been my imagination, since I'd never seen somebody else have sex live and close-up before.

After his final little gasp, she let his dick slide out of her mouth, and he laid down on the blanket. She laid down by his side. I decided that at this point they wouldn't think it presumptuous if I laid down on his other side, so I did. Somewhere along the way he'd gotten rid of his briefs, so he was lying there naked in the middle of the park, his dick semi-flaccid, a topless woman on either side. It was somehow both peaceful and overwhelmingly erotic.

On one hand the evening's fun was apparently over -lying here almost naked with a couple of complete strangers after they'd just engaged in a sex act while he played with my nipple had already gone beyond anything I could have fantasized - but I was so temped to reach over and grab his dick.

Well, he didn't ask before going after my breast, did he?

Before I could give the question any thought beyond that, I turned toward him and put my hand on his dick. Nobody objected, and I could feel his dick twitch slightly, so I closed my hand around it and started pumping it very slowly. He sighed, and a few seconds later slid a hand down the front of my panties, seeking out my pussy which in my mind at least was as wet as a small pool.

Using my free hand, I pulled down my panties, and this allowed his finger to lightly stroke my clit.

I could feel his dick hardening in my hand as I began stroking it more aggressively. Despite how much he'd come in his companion's mouth just minutes earlier, I could tell he wasn't far from dropping another load all over my hand.

He was finger-fucking me hard now, and I was thrusting my body against his hand, groaning loudly, totally forgetting that I was completely naked in the middle of a public park.

When I realized his dick was completely hard again I pushed him over onto his back and again, without giving myself the chance to think about it, climbed on top of him, and thrust myself down onto his dick.

I heard myself scream. I'd been ready to cum for quite some time, so it was hardly surprising that the feel of his dick suddenly filling me did the trick. I continued using his dick, fucking it harder and faster, having a series of tiny orgasms, desperate for another big one.

Finally he threw his head back, groaned loudly, and came hard, thrusting up at me as I tightened my pussy muscles around his dick and came so hard I swear I thought I was going to pass out.

Still panting, I climbed off him, collected my clothing from their blanket and my own, dressed quickly, and then... apparently did pass out, not waking up again until several hours later. It was dark now, and I was alone. It was also getting a bit chilly.

"It was all a dream," I realized. It had been so long since I'd had sex, so much longer since I'd had GOOD sex, that I'd dreamed a toe-curlingly hot encounter. It made sense, even if it was disappointing.

Then I saw my bra, lying on the blanket next to me.

MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers