First House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

pants and shirt on, and stashed my shoes, socks and underwear in the hall.

I went to the "common area" and found Janelle and David talking with a couple. She squeezed my hand, and asked where I had been. I told her, I've already cum twice, and I'm just about ready for more. I asked her if she wanted to find a quiet place for the 3 of us, but she said no, she'll have whatever's left in my balls on the way home. I told her that's hot, and I can't wait. I left them talking and got a glass of water to drink. I walked around and realized that there were two more bedrooms that I haven't seen yet. I wandered into the master bedroom because the door was open. There was a sign that was printed from the host's computer that said "GROUP ROOM, ANYTHING GOES".

I saw that there were a mess of bodies sucking and fucking on the king sized bed. I took my clothes off and waded in. I scooted with my head up against the back of the headboard with pillows behind my back. There were some people that had come to the party while I had been fucking in the other bedrooms. I was relaxed and not in any hurry. I felt the hand of a woman grab my cock. This beautiful blonde smiles at me and says, "it looks like you are in need of a fluffer". She said her name is Mary. I replied, My name is Brandon, and I sure do need a fluffer, let's go.

She bent over and started sucking my cock. I was hard in no time. I reached on the night stand and grabbed a condom. It wasn't a magnum, and it felt tight on my cock. Mary wanted me to take here right then. I hopped off the bed, and got behind her and slid my cock in deep. She squealed and told me to start slow but she wants me to fuck her hard. I leaned forward and grabbed her tits as I pounded her tight pussy. The condom was squeezing my cock head so hard, I wanted to fuck her and cum so I could remove it as soon as I could. I told her that, and

she laughed, she said tough it out until I cum, and she will make it up to me. She was pushing back on my cock as I was pounding her hard. I felt her pussy start to tighten up and I knew she would be cumming soon. She was really gripping my cock hard as I rode her through her cum.

She said wait here, I'll be right back. She ducked into the bathroom and came right back with a towel. She laid it down on our small piece of real estate on the king size bed. I looked up and there were people fucking everywhere. Two ladies were bent over & holding onto the footboard as their partners were pounding away. That went on for a while, and they switched places. There was a pig pile of bodies moaning and writhing about on the bed in all combinations. The sights and sounds were incredible.

I focused back on the woman that I was about to fuck. I stretched the condom out a bit and gave the head of my cock more room to operate so it didn't feel choked off. She hopped up on the towel and scooted back to where her heels were just on the bed. She spread her legs and said, we will need a shower after this fucking. I knew right then what she was talking about. I was ready for what I had coming up. I hopped

up on the bed between her legs and inserted my cock into her. There was something about this angle that really squeezed my cock hard. She was looking down at where my cock was going into her tight pussy, and she said keep fucking me at this same pace. She was building up to a large climax, and I felt it. I was holding her legs spread wide open and she was really clamping down. The pressure was almost too much for me.

All of a sudden, I felt her ab muscles clench, and she gave a huge scream that she was cumming. It was like a fire hose went off from inside her. She squirted her cum all over me. I was literally soaking wet. It was so much, that the side of the bed was drenched beyond the towel.

I have had women squirt before, but not like that. She really shot it out of that tight pussy. She came so hard that it forced my cock out of her pussy. I could see between her open lips that her pussy kept pulsing and contracting. I dropped to my knees, and clamped my mouth on her clit and inserted a finger inside her licking and sucking her trying to get her to cum again. In a few minutes she announced that she was squirting again. The action on the bed stopped, and she let loose again drenching me with her cum.

Everyone was watching the spectacle going on. I stood up and shoved my hard cock back in her. She just laid there glassy eyed, looking at me and she kept telling me what an incredible fuck I was for her. I said, we did that together, it took both of us to make that magic happen. I was fucking her pretty hard now, laying on top of her, we were kissing and I leaned in and told her that I'm getting close. She said to

let her know, she wanted to taste my cum. I leaned back and supported myself on my arms in almost a push up position, and hammered away. In a few minutes, I was about to cum again, and I told her I'm really close. She said pull out and stand up when I am ready to cum, she will do the rest from there.

I did that, I gave a few more deep thrusts into that tight pussy, and hopped off the bed backwards, ripped the condom off, and stood there throbbing. She slid down the towel on her back until she was on her knees on the floor in front of me. She licked my cock and teased me a bit. She could feel my hard dick jumping in her mouth, I was about to cum and cum a lot. She took a deep breath and worked my cock with her mouth, while she had a hand on my nuts. She could feel me start to tense up, and she

timed it perfect, just as I was about to let it rip in her mouth, she took a deep breath, stuck her tongue along the bottom of my cock, and proceeded to take me all the way down her throat. It was amazing!!!!!!

That did the trick, and I started cumming. I remember letting out a huge moan, looking at this smoking hot woman deepthroating my hard cock all the way to the bottom. I couldn't believe that she had all 8 inches down her throat. I felt the muscles of her throat contract and milk the cum right out of my balls. It was one of the best blowjob climaxes I have ever felt. She held me deep in her throat until I was done spurting all my cum in her. She withdrew my cock from the depths of her throat, and swirled her tongue around the head, milking the last of my cum out of my cock. It was electric. I felt so good at that moment. I looked up and opened my eyes, and the doorway was filled with spectators, and the people on the bed were all slowing down to watch what was going on next to them. I felt like a rock star. She hopped up, gave me a quick kiss, and grabbed my hand. I guess we're showering again she said. We took a shower in the master bathroom and soaped each other up. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around me and said her husband has never made her cum like that. I was flattered, but again, it took two of us to make that happen I told her.

We showered, and got dressed. This time, out in the "common area" the dress code was a little more lax. People were not naked, but they were in various stages of undress. I again went to find David and Janelle. I told them about that blow job I just got, and David said, I know, we watched. Here I was in just a pair of jeans, no shirt, and have pumped several loads of cum in several different women. I knew I had at least one more good cum in me, and I remembered that I owed the original brunette a good load.

I set off to find her. She and her boyfriend were with another couple in a room with closed doors. I knew that the couple was really shy from watching them in the common areas, and that they wanted a bit of privacy. I also knew it was getting late, and that If I didn't fuck the brunette one more time, David and Janelle were about to go. I decided to ask the foursome if I could spectate for a bit. The brunette was on her knees over the husband relaxing on his back on the guest bed. I watched both couples for a while, and it seemed that the wife wasn't as into it as the boyfriend, brunette, or the husband. I know that I made the situation even worse, but I still wanted to fuck that brunette one more time. I grabbed the magnum that I brought with me and slipped it on. The brunette kept giving the husband head, and started swaying her ass back and forth tempting me to fuck her again. Meanwhile, the wife was on top of the brunette's boyfriend, but she wasn't allowing his huge cock inside her. He kept wanting to fuck her bareback, and she was having an issue with it. I tossed another magnum to the boyfriend, smiled and slipped inside his the wife. The husband could tell that the game changed at that point because he was now fucking her mouth with his cock. He wasn't huge, and she had no issues deepthroating him.

Since the boyfriend slipped the condom on and the wife finally mounted him reverse cowgirl style. This allowed her to have a commanding view of the whole situation. I think this put her a little more at ease, seeing me pounding away, and her husband's attention focused on that amazing mouth that the brunette had. I fucked as hard as I could, driving her forward onto the husband's cock. He was reaching the point of no return, just as I was. I felt my nuts tighten up and decided to not say anything. The brunette felt my cock head swell and she said that she wanted me to cum all over her back this time. She went back to sucking on the husband, and I whipped my cock out of her pussy, and shot as much as I had left in my nuts all over her back. I forced my cock in the crack of her ass, as I came a few more spurts. This felt really good, and it did exactly what I wanted it to, it allowed my cum to run down her ass, and all over her pussy lips. It was a sight to behold. It looked like I had fired her pussy full of my cum even though I had pulled out and shot it all over her back. She reached under and played with her clit as she swallowed the husbands load. She was the hottest women there for sure. Her boyfriend was bouncing the wife on his big cock, and she was moaning. She

realized when she opened her eyes that we were all watching them fuck. She must have liked the

attention, because she doubled her efforts on the boyfriend until he filled the condom with his cum.

Everyone relaxed a bit, and I pulled on my jeans and went back to the living room. My cock was spent. I plopped down on the couch next to an older blonde lady who asked how it went. I said this is the most amazing house party every. She said, I know, it's my second time here. We talked for a few and realized that it was after 1:30 in the morning. Dave and Janelle were ready to go. I pulled on my shirt, and said my goodby's to all the amazing people I had met and had sex with. What a way to break myself into my first house party!!!!!

We grabbed the rest of our things, and headed out the door. It was incredible how much sexual energy was in that place. I knew it wouldn't be my last time there for sure. Dave wanted all the details of who I fucked, and what woman gave the best blow jobs, and was i satisfied with the party.

I gave a blow by blow account sitting in the back with Janelle. She was gently rubbing my cock through my jeans. She asked if I had saved her any for when we got home.

I said home? What about right now. She took my

pants off, and removed her thong again, and I slipped a condom on. It was my last one, so I let her know she had better use it wisely. She got situated on top of me and lowered her tight pussy down on my hard cock. By this point my cock was numb, and there wasn't much left in my nuts to give her. I waited until she got off, which was pretty quick. I think she was really horny from watching all night. She tightened up and came hard on my cock. She kept swiveling her hips in a circle, and I felt that familiar

tingle in my nuts. I had promised her one of my loads. I was too exhausted to do anything else but fill the condom up as she rode me.

She asked if I still liked fucking her, and I said, baby, you always make me a happy man. I just hope that you weren't upset at all the women that I fucked. She said no, that's why they brought me, so I could enjoy myself.

I said I did exactly that, but there is nothing like fucking someone that you really care about. I told her thanks for letting me come along for the ride. I slumped over, and drew her with me. I didn't even bother to get dressed. I just rested with her in my arms.

David got us home and into the garage safe and sound. They asked if I wanted to spend the night in the guest room, but I declined saying that I would see them Wednesday for our regular session. I kissed Janelle passionately, and headed off for the short car ride home. I was wiped. I collapsed in bed without a shower. I awoke the next morning to several emails

from the couples I fucked at the house party. What a nice surprise I thought. I exchanged a few emails with the couples, but I was the "spice" for David and Janelle, and wanted to keep it that way.

12