First Immortals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

"Do you want me to..."

"Keep going Josh, it's almost there."

"OK," I said looking down and thinking 'no it aint', but I pressed some more.

"Oh, shit," Bira said as she stretched a bit wider. "No facial hair and sort of small earlobes." She was back to describing me, but now her voice had a desperate edge to it. I wished I had asked her to describe someone else, but who? How can you say to a girl 'describe your best friend for me while I stick my cock up your ass'? The ass in question stretched even wider; we were starting to get close now. "Very fit with well defined muscles and a divine ass, oh fuck me, has that thing just got bigger? I'd swear that's a baseball bat you're putting in me."

"Just my cock sweetheart," I said still pushing firmly, "and it's almost there." I remembered what a previous girlfriend who actually liked it up the ass had said. "Push against it, like you want to have a shit." The tears were running down Bira's face as she nodded and the next thing my cock head finally pushed through her sphincter.

"Holy fucking shit that hurts," she shouted, and I just held still. "Is it in?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"All the way?"

"Just the head, but that's the worst bit. You can open your eyes now."

"No, first I want you to tell me what colour my eyes are."

"What?"

"You heard me, tell me what colour my eyes are, if you can I'll let you fuck my ass until you cum, if you can't we stop now." With the mental tracking system I couldn't fuck Bira without her consent, so now I had to either stop or remember her eyes.

"I..."

"Hurry up, I'm not lying here with you cock plugging my ass all day while you think about it." I pictured her at the base, but I had never paid that much attention to her, but then I pictured her with her mouth around my cock. She had looked up with her...

"Maroon eyes," I said triumphantly, and she sighed.

"Yes?"

"With gold flecks and gold edges." She opened her eyes and looked at me. I was right.

"Get on with it," she said through clenched teeth, and I got on with it.

I had thought that Bira had a tight pussy, but it was nothing compared to her ass. I struggled to get any movement at all, and out of necessity her first ass fuck was quite brutal. I tried to use my spit to keep things slippery, but was sort of like putting a single drop of oil between two people and telling them to body slide. A couple of times I tried to stop and let her ass adjust to my cock, but she would have none of that. I'd say for the first half an hour she was just hoping it would be over. She would moan and squeeze the occasional tear from an eye, and it was pretty easy to see she wasn't having any fun at all. I kept it as slow and regular as I could, and eventually we seemed to work up a bit of a rhythm. I would thrust into her, and her already tight ass would squeeze as my balls hit. She stared up into my eyes and smiled as I met her gaze.

"I meant it you know," she said.

"What?"

"That I'd make you stop if you couldn't remember my eyes."

"I believed you."

"I don't want you to fall in love with me or anything like that," she continued, "but if had been so casual that you didn't remember..."

"Why?" I asked, trying not to sound too callous.

"I have spent my life working to become a pilot, that was my dream, I didn't have much time for sex."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've only had one lover before." It must have been better, here we were, orbiting the planet in the very cramped confines of a Steller, me with my cock stroking in and out of her ass and she wanted to tell me how inexperienced she was.

"How was he?" I asked and she paused.

"This still hurts," she said, "but it also feels better. He just wanted another virgin on his list."

"Ah." I shifted my arms, one at a time, so that I was holding her legs up, and she wriggled her hands to get the circulation back.

"This is sort of... all right." Bira said, sounding a bit doubtful.

"Good," I said, "now play with yourself." I couldn't believe it when she giggled and blushed.

"I'd be embarrassed,"

"You did before."

"You couldn't see me."

"Just try it."

"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

I tell you what people; I'm four hundred and sixty one years old. I wanted to know about languages, so I learned eighteen of them. I wanted to know about engineering, so I studied that. I wanted to understand alcoholics, so I destroyed three livers in just less than one hundred years. I wanted to understand molecular science, so I studied that too. But no matter how long we live I don't think that any man will ever fully understand any woman. Bira had sucked me off and swallowed, she had let me fuck her pussy and her ass, but she was worried that I might tell someone if she played with her clit in front of me.

"Think about that Bira," I said, and she smiled. It was a real smile, her first one since I'd gone up her back passage.

"I'll try," she said reluctantly, but her hand moved down and her fingers got busy. Damn she was hot, I looked down at her ass, and saw my cock sawing its way in and out while her fingers twisted and turned. I looked up more and saw those loaded nipples aimed right at me, while her firm tits shook each time I hit home. I looked up more and watched her face, those pretty long lashes half covering her eyes, as she got right into it.

"I'm going to cum," she finally announced, and this was good news, as I didn't have a lot of time left myself.

"Me too," I gasped.

"You first," she said, "that will take me over the edge." Being the gentleman that I was I pounded her for a bit and then felt the warning swelling of my balls. I jammed my cock in all the way and squirted up her ass. On about the fourth gush she screamed and the tight grip her ass had on my cock got even tighter.

As we lay back in our own seats, slowly dressing Bira looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You know way back when I first said that thing about around the world?

"Yeah."

"I only wanted to talk about it, I didn't expect to actually do it." I smiled.

"Disappointed?"

"No."

"Good." We got the Steller back down on time and despite a bit of nose wrinkling by the ground crew I thought she wanted it kept quiet, so I said nothing. The next day Hollie, one of the other girl pilots cornered me and asked me if it true that we'd gone around the world while going around the world. I said 'yes' and she wanted the details. It seemed Bira had told the other girls, and once you do that the news is bound to spread. Bira and I shared the 'Fartlighter' award that year; the first of three times we would do that.

Space started to get a bit crowded once the Stellers were built. In all I think they made about two hundred of them, and eventually we had this system where all the countries had to book exit and re-entry points, and the area for one hundred kilometres outside the Earth's atmosphere was made one way to prevent crashes while orbiting. There was also a speed limit of 2L (that is two times the speed of light) within thirty thousand kilometres of Earth. This was made after the first two melt downs, and for once the brass got it right as there never was a melt down under 10L. With the system there was also a sort of club of those of us who flew them, and they used to send us out for international war games pretty regularly. I asked one of the boffins why one time, and he looked smug when he told me they were recording all our moves so they could build a computer pilot to replace us. Like I said, back then we were just pilots, and supposedly all brawn and no brain, but I did look closer at just what we were doing, and you certainly could see that most of the pilots were very predictable. I started throwing in the odd strange move after that, just to confuse the computers, and I think that's why I got noticed. There were a lot of Steller pilots, with around two hundred ships built there were close to six hundred pilots, because the brass decided we needed to rotate so plenty of people knew how to fly them. But anyway, apparently I was one of the 'elite' ones. That really just means I won a few competitions, I managed to stay alive, and the so called experts couldn't work out how. I did do lots of firsts in Stellers. I cracked the 20L barrier using a gravitational fling off Jupiter, I was the first pilot out of our solar system, and I managed the first 'flame out' visible with the naked eye from Earth for my mother's Birthday.

But Earth was becoming rather boring. The unemployed but rich poets were tearing around the world, spoiling the most unspoilt places imaginable, and there were no wars. It wasn't because nobody wanted to fight, plenty did, but nobody dared any more. The military had become almost irrelevant. Half of the computer programmers spent the whole 18 hours of their working week trying to get rid of the pilots, who were then the last military arm not to be totally automated, but they were finding that harder than expected. Eventually somebody had the great idea to keep some of the pilots busy by exploring space. Deep space that is, boldly going to the place on the map that used to say 'there be dragons', some sort of throwback phrase from when mankind didn't know about our own planet, let alone those that make up our neighbourhood. They had long ago made the Moon a Gallaxial Park, and that was before the Steller, so it was largely untouched, but all the other planets that were not too hot or cold were covered in human footprints and neat little packets of freeze dried shit. Even back then we didn't bring our crap home with us.

The YW4597 project concept started when a couple of bored scientists claimed to have heard a faint radio signal from that solar system. It was just static and it was so soft that there was only one receiver in the world that could pick it up. The World Council of Nations was getting some poor publicity at the time, so they picked up the idea of going to see what it was to distract the public who have notoriously short memories. The Chinese maker of the Steller did a feasibility study on the possibility of building a suitable ship, and eventually decided it could be done.

The project almost never even made it out of the blocks. Initially there were no suitably qualified pilot volunteers at all, and only eight scientists. Assuming the boffins were correct the group would travel for somewhere between five and eight Earth years, and they needed three qualified pilots, six maintenance people and four science officers on duty at all times. That meant three eight-hour shifts per day and two spare shifts to provide for sickness and occasional holidays. With the crew, the officials and plain tourists there would be almost three hundred people on board. It would be a long and uncomfortable trip, with no real idea of what they would find at the end, and there was a very real possibility that the edge of technology ship wouldn't make it and they would all die. There was no way I was going and that was it.

"I'm bored," Bira said, as she ground her curly blue pubic hair into my groin. I was lying on the bed and watching intently as she did all the work. The way her tits moved when she rode me was awesome.

"Yeah," I agreed, "and it's me that's boring you." She smiled vaguely at my joke, but then stopped her motion, leaning toward me, but not close enough for me to get my lips around a nipple.

"There's no challenge in flying Steller's anymore," she continued, and she sounded serious.

"Yeah," I had been feeling this too. We'd done everything we could think of, and been everywhere we could go. The age of the hero pilot was almost over now, and the cost of keeping an intergalactic Air Force in permanent peacetime could not really be justified. There would be no more Stellers built, and once the ones in existence had reached the end of their life we would be unemployed. It had only taken us fourteen months to get rid of all the aerial pirates, and that was it, our final real task was done.

"I think I'll volunteer for the YW4597 project," Bira said, and my first thought was 'I'll really miss her, she's a great fuck'.

It took Bira almost a year to talk me into signing on too. The reason not to go was obvious. Once we out of the system we'd be the same bored travellers as our school peers, desperately searching for thrills and meaning as the days tumbled past, but at least we wouldn't be in such a limited playground. I might even take up poetry, although I did promise myself that if that happened I was also going to give up sex. Neither of them has happened so far. Also every time we looked up the sky would laugh at us, knowing the secrets it had kept and watching us slowly wither away. Another reason to stay on Earth was much more personal. I liked sex a lot, and I liked to vary my women. Bira was the regular one, but I had three more that would jump on my cock as soon as I asked, and then another few that liked the occasional excursion away from their dreary lives. I was still seen as a hero, and I milked it shamelessly. But then I found out that the tourists on the voyage were about seventy percent women, and I knew that my Captain's uniform would keep my bed full and my balls empty whenever I wanted. I was young, and I wanted the adventure, but only if the sex came along too.

"You know my sisters Tish and Tash," Bira said one day as we lay on the roof under the stars, panting after a marathon coupling.

"Yeah," I said. Tish and Tash were identical twins, and they had even done their hair the same, sort of burgundy with a metallic blue racing stripe up the middle. They were five years younger that Bira, and every bit as good looking.

"They've signed up for the YW4597 project, and their boyfriends aren't coming."

"Really?" I said, trying to sound calm, but my returning hard on gave me away. Bira giggled.

"I know you find them sexy, I've seen you look at them."

"Uh huh," I grunted, there was no point denying the obvious.

"Once we're on the Mayflower they want to see if you have the stamina to take on all of us at once. All night and maybe all day, what do you think?" The vision in my brain was burning its way down to my balls, and I rolled Bira onto her back and ploughed my dick deep into her, making her gasp in surprise. Normally I was gentle to start with, but this time I just slammed into her as hard and as fast as I possibly could. I lasted less than twenty-five minutes at that pace, but I lost count of the number of times she came around my pistoning cock as her screams of pleasure filled the night and sleepy cries of abuse came from the windows below.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" Bira said as we gasped again for air and tried to stop our sweat soaked bodies from sliding off the steep, smooth plasto-thatch roof. I signed up the next afternoon.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers
12