First Immortals Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

Finally she lifted up and slowly squatted over my cock. I first felt the tickle of her pubic hair on the sensitive tip of my cock and then I would swear I felt the heat of her pussy radiating out before it even touched me.

"Oh, shit," she moaned as my cock slowly opened her pussy wide. She was putting a lot of pressure on for very little movement, and I realised that she had not had a lot of experience fucking.

"Bloody hell that's tight," I said as her hot and moist pussy slowly wrapped around my cock head.

"Bloody hell that's huge," she said at the same time, and I grinned. It's always nice to be told.

She slowly worked her pussy down my cock, moaning softly and after a few minutes she started fucking me properly.

"You promise you won't cum in me?" she grunted.

"Fartlighter's honour," I replied.

"I forgot you got some of them," she said, 'you were my idol and now here we are..." her voice trailed off uncertainly.

"Fucking," I finished for her, and she giggled.

"Fucking," she agreed, "and I like it."

"Me too," I said, and then I wondered again who it was who was pumping her pussy up and down the full length of my cock, groaning each time it reached full depth.

Then a thought occurred to me.

"What shade are you?" I asked and she giggled again.

"Now you're thinking," she said, "I'd be about eighty percent."

On Earth we stopped using the phrases 'black' and 'white' to describe skin colour in the early two thousands. It had been considered to be racist for so long that we had to do something else.

The purest albino white was two percent and the darkest black was ninety eight percent. I was about ten per cent myself, and the theory was that because we were all some level it wasn't so easy label a particular group. Eighty percent was quite dark for the Mayflower.

"Medical staff?" I asked, and she giggled again.

"Uh huh," she affirmed.

"I have the absolute pleasure to be balls deep in the lovely Shamoa, don't I?" I said, and this time she laughed.

"Open your eyes," she said, and I did. Shamoa was energetically riding my cock.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I assume you don't want me to cum in you because you are just here to get a sample?" I said, and she smiled.

"Got it in one Josh, um, Commander," she said, and I grinned.

"While my cock is buried in you I think we can dispense with the fancy titles," I said, and she nodded. "Is this how you usually take samples?" I asked, teasing. To the best of my knowledge Shamoa had not had sex with any of the men on board on the way to YW4597. She was certainly not on the lingam list anyway.

"Just you," she grunted, "but we need to hurry."

"First you cum, then me," I said, and she grinned wickedly and stepped up the pace.

Shamoa rode me madly for about another ten minutes, and then she orgasmed a second time in a singularly spectacular fashion. She threw her head back and howled as she rammed her pussy into my pelvis and leaned forward to press her clit into my pubic hair.

"Yes," she screamed as her arms and legs spasmed wildly, as if she was having a seizure, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her pussy gripped my cock so tightly that I was worried it may do damage as she shook so had, wrenching me around with her. It took her five minutes to come down.

"Holy shit," Shamoa gasped, "why did I wait so long?" I just held her until her breathing returned to close to normal, and then I rolled her over onto her back, staying buried deep inside that sensational pussy.

"Ready?" I asked, and she looked up at me with out of focus eyes.

"Yeah," she moaned, and I pulled back all the way, and then slammed my cock back deep into her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped.

"Exactly," I agreed, and I did.

Knowing that Shamoa was on a restricted time limit I drove into her as hard and as fast as I could. She was moaning continuously in pleasure as I fucked her brutally.

"Nearly there," I grunted, only about five minutes later, and she looked up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Me too,"

"You first," I said and moments later she came again, and it was the same spectacular orgasm as she had experienced earlier. I desperately looked for her sample jar and fortunately it was beside the bed. I just got the top off it as I shot a stream of cum into her clenching pussy. I pulled out with a massive pop and shot the next one straight up her body and into the bottom of her chin. After that I got them into the container and I still more than half filled it. I had some catching up to do.

Shamoa wiped her chin and looked curiously at the cum.

"You missed," she said sadly, and I lifted the jar.

"Only the first couple," I said, "there's plenty in here."

She nodded, and then licked the mess off her fingers.

"Mmmmm, nice," she said.

"Plenty more," I told her.

"Promise?"

It definitely wasn't the only sample that the medical staff took from me over the next couple of weeks, but it was without a doubt the most pleasurable.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers
12