First Immortals Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me when you are going to cum again," I gasped.

"Yeah," she agreed, "Oh fuck I'm turning to jelly, I can't like keep my legs straight."

I knew exactly what she meant, I was sweating profusely inside the suit and my muscles felt like they were going into meltdown. How, I wondered, do I accelerate my orgasm when I am already fucking Dillit as fast as I can?

"Soon," she groaned, and I pulled totally out of her for the first time. I felt the numbing cold on my cock and then I rammed my cock brutally back into her.

"Fucking hell," she exclaimed and her pussy squeezed down on my cock harder that it had when I first entered her. The shock of the cold made her provide the extra stimulation I needed. I did it again. And again.

I could feel Dillit trembling as her orgasm approached, and I knew I was pretty darned close too.

"Gonna cum," I warned her.

"Me too... oh fuck..."

I finally felt the tidal wave of cum rising from my numb balls and it sprayed into Dillit in gushes that would have embarrassed a fire hose.

"Shit," she howled as her body shook in ecstasy only a couple of squirts later.

We stayed together for a minute or two waiting for the shaking to stop, our breathing to return to normal and for our muscles to return to some sort of working order. Finally I steeled myself.

"Ready?" I asked and Dillit nodded vaguely.

"Uh huh," she grunted, and I quickly pulled my shrinking cock out of her and tucked it into my suit. She sealed up her suit too and we stood there for a while. Then Dillit started laughing.

"What?" I asked, having missed the joke.

"I need to like piss and I didn't set the suit up for it," she giggled, and I joined in.

"Emergency app?" I asked.

I finally went and pushed the button for the second application and returned to where Dillit was standing.

"You know Commander Scabbard," Dillit said, "I'd heard like stories about your, um, skill, but that was better than anything I could ever imagine."

"It was special," I agreed.

"Nobody else has done that have they?"

"I don't think so," I said, wondering if anyone else had been foolish enough to try.

"Would we get a Fartlighter award if they still had them?" she asked seriously.

"Recon so," I said. It would certainly have appealed to the judges.

"We've still got like a whole hour haven't we?" Dillit asked suggestively, and my cock stirred.

"Yep," I agreed.

"Could we like do it again?"

"Let's find out."

Just over an hour later we returned through the portal with the insides of our suits dripping with condensation. I was a wreck physically, but I was one hell of a satisfied wreck. Dillit didn't keep our adventure a secret, and I really hadn't expected her to, but I was surprised at how many more of the kindy clan girls decided to follow her example. That was in having sex with me, not out of the ship, we didn't have time for that and headed off again as soon as the work was finished. For once in Dillit's life she was the trendsetter, and I was pleased for her. The fact that fucking her opened a lot more very sweet doors for me was just an added bonus.

"Commander Scabbard," Dillit said a couple of days later.

"Yep?"

"I've got something to like ask you."

"OK," I said, "what?"

"I want to look at the vision from when we were like out there," she said. "Can we like do it in your suite?"

"Sure," I agreed. "You know what might happen?"

"I'm like hoping it does."

We did fuck, but she also looked at the film of our shift. Dillit had quite an artistic flair, and while I was pumping her doggy style over the edge of my desk she found an image that she would manipulate slightly over the next couple of days. She ended up with a shot of two unidentifiable people dressed up in suits mostly silhouetted in front of a large shiny purple planet. You could only barely see the outside surface of the Mayflower, and in the picture it looked like the figures were just drifting across space. What you could see very clearly was the cock that joined them and the heat radiating from the openings in their suits as they exerted themselves. The final version that Dillit produced was good enough to become the unofficial symbol of the YW mission. Some wag decorated a few of them with the graffiti 'fuck off to another universe' which I thought was quite clever, so that ended up being added too. I wrote on one 'Dillit, this is your Fartlighter award, you earned it - (Commander) Josh Scabbard' and gave it to her. It became her most treasured possession.

We maintained an intense pace on the return mission, and in all it took us just over five years to get back to Earth. On the outward journey we had done some exploring and had stopped for training exercises. We also had the period without the auto pilot too, and that slowed us down appreciably. But the trip back was all about us returning to Earth before the YW's could regroup and chase us down. I was seriously concerned that by heading home we would lead them to our planet, but they had been through the computer system on the Mayflower so it was very high odds that they already knew where to find us. I just had to try and get there in time to ensure that we were adequately prepared. Anyway we only stopped to recharge the drives in the ship or the shuttle, or to do essential maintenance, and for the rest of the time we kept up the frantic pace.

Inside the Mayflower things weren't quite as hectic. We all knew very well by now what our job was and how to do it efficiently. We spent the time working, relaxing and, of course, fucking. With the newly found 'magic' properties of my cum, and also with my sudden popularity with the kindy clan I eventually reached the amazing landmark of having had sex with every woman on the ship. The lingam list was ancient history by then, because we didn't officially continue it on the return trip, but that would have been the end anyway for the men. I knew of at least ten women who preferred women to supply their pleasure and had me as their only man on that trip. Happily enough there were more than that who had me and then decided to explore the 'dark side' with other men too.

We were, of course, aging. When we left Earth the average age on board was twenty seven, but that had been eleven and a half years earlier. Because the men's average age was higher than the women's we now had an average age of thirty five, and I was now in my mid-forties. Sexually I was in my prime, a situation that would always remain with me even if I wasn't aware of it then. However many of the wild crew who had shipped out now wanted to settle down and have children, and that would not be possible until we returned to Earth and had the blockers removed to allow conception.

In retrospect it had been a long and disappointing trip. We had left to find intelligent life and when we had finally found it we couldn't understand it at all, and all it wanted to do was enslave and kill us.

"How long do think before we get back now?" Amy asked, her tits still heaving as she recovered her breath. I did like how her nipples remained erect for so long after we finished.

"You just come here to ask about work," I chastised, my tongue firmly in my cheek, and she grinned.

"It is pretty much the only time that I get you all to myself," she said happily, "but you also do have a very talented dick."

"I taught it everything it knows," I said.

"Good job," she said happily and she grabbed it again. "I just can't believe your power of recovery," she said as the blood started to flow back.

"I'd say six weeks now," I said finally answering her question.

"Uh, huh. Can I suggest we take a bit longer?" I rolled on top of her and rubbed my slick cock head on her clit. She moaned.

"You just want more of this," I teased as she thrust her hips up trying in vain to catch my cock with her pussy.

"Uh huh," she agreed, "but there's another reason too."

"What's that?" I asked, now stroking the underside of my cock along her hot slit.

"Oh shit that's good," she gasped, and then she collected her thoughts.

"If we slow right down we can send a message," she said, "and that way we won't have all the disappointment from the families who lost people on the day we arrive."

She was absolutely right. If we let a message arrive a week or two before we got there then the relatives of the men who had been killed would have a chance to grieve first.

I rewarded her by driving my cock into her hungry pussy, and she moaned.

"You're right," I agreed, "we'll slow to 2L when we are four weeks away at 2L."

Our scientists had managed to get the Mayflower moving at 40L, which was a massive achievement back then, but even the hyperlight messages could only travel at 4L, so at cruising speed we would always arrive long before our messages did. If we dropped to 2L the message would be travelling twice as fast as we were, so we would arrive 2 weeks after it had.

"Good," Amy said, "now the meeting of the minds is over; let's get on with the meeting of the flesh,"

I did like Amy, she was direct and she was damn near insatiable.

So when we could easily have been only about a day from home we dropped the speed back to 2L and added an extra four weeks to the trip.

It was during the last week of the mission that Keisha found me alone in the gym. She looked very upset.

"What's the matter Keisha?" I asked gently.

"You know," was the response. There were a hell of a lot of things that I did know, but what was upsetting Keisha didn't spring to mind.

"No I don't, tell me," I said, trying not to let the exasperation creep into my voice.

"You haven't come anywhere near me since... since..." and with that Keisha started crying.

I put down the weights I was using and walked over and hugged her tightly.

"Since we had sex?" I asked, remembering the wonderful last time before the YW's.

"No," she sobbed, "since the aliens used me to kill everyone."

"Sit down Keisha," I said gently, and we sat on the weight bench. "You haven't killed anyone Keisha, what happened was totally out of your control."

"Ilsie told me that Neale said to her that the aliens made you all think you were fucking me, and when they came it killed them," Keisha said, tears running down her face.

"It wasn't you," I reassured her.

"But when they died they thought it was, I killed them." I put my arm around her and hugged her tightly. "Even Hugh said something about it being 'just the same' when he screwed me after you all came back," she moaned, "I didn't know what he meant at the time."

"Now Keisha," I said firmly, "you can't blame yourself for something that was totally out of your control."

"But they died fucking me," she was so upset her words were almost impossible to understand.

"No they didn't, they died fucking a YW. The YW was making a simulation of you, but it was the YW. You didn't even know what was happening did you?"

"No, but.."

"No 'buts' Keisha, it wasn't you," I said firmly.

"But now you are scared of me," she said, and I wondered if we were now getting to the real problem.

"No I'm not," I said with total conviction.

"You've been screwing all the other girls, but you haven't even looked at me," she said in an accusing tone.

"I've been doing a lot of things, including fucking, because I really ought to. I haven't done a lot of things I really want to, and one of them is fuck you again."

"Really?" she asked, with a glimmer of hope in her damp eyes.

"Really." I said.

"Can we...?"

"Yes," I said, and her beautiful smile returned, "but it needs to be later tonight because I have to go to a meeting."

"Really?" she asked, and this time I could hear that she didn't quite believe me.

"Really," I reassured her, "why don't you come to my quarters in say, three hours, and we can fuck for a few hours, then you can sleep with me in my bed and we can do it again when we wake up."

Keisha grinned, and then her smile faded.

"What about Bira," she asked, and I wondered what to say. Finally I just told her the truth.

"Bira and I still see each other every couple of months," I explained, "but she is seeing a lot of Sandy lately and they plan on living together when we get back home. I don't think Sandy wants to share her anymore."

"Oh, so you're free?"

"I always was," I said, and that was also true.

"So in three hours I will go to your place and we can screw?"

"No," I said, and her face fell "tonight we can make love."

Keisha grinned and gave me huge kiss.

"I can't wait," she said, and she left with a sexy wriggle of her ass. I thought to myself, 'neither can I'.

Keisha lived in my quarters for the rest of the trip and we caught up on a lot of missed opportunities.

And then, one day, we saw Earth through the windows. We all knew it was about to happen but it still managed to surprise us and bring a lump to our throats. After eleven years, six months and nine days we were finally home.

12