First Immortals Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

Eventually I felt the force that was restraining me relax, and I started to turn slowly to see what was around me, but before I had enough time I heard Thonlinson's voice.

"Get them now," he shouted hysterically, and he ran at the nearest alien. He had to run past me and I just lifted my arm and took him off his feet using his neck as a pivot point. It was awfully satisfying. Pretty much immediately I was frozen again.

I found out later that two of the politicians who had followed Thonlinson's instruction had managed to tackle one of the Eriguons, and this nearly was the end of the human race.

We were all frozen again and there was a lot of movement around us as the Eriguons sorted out what had happened and took care of their injured comrade. After a while they walked amongst us, staring intently at us, but not making a sound. The stalemate lasted a few very long minutes, and then they released us again, but this time they were pointing small objects at us in a threatening way.

"You fucking cowardly..." Thonlinson shouted lunging aggressively, but then the little object pointing at him glowed green momentarily and Thonlinson melted.

Yes melted.

In an instant he was reduced into a small puddle of disgusting blood and what appeared to be cooked fatty tissue. I damn near threw up, and listening to the retching of others I wasn't the only one. Nobody else made a move for a while, and then I heard Amy speak.

"They can't hear anything, they are deaf."

I nodded slowly, not wanting to aggravate them. I wasn't sure if the self-healing thing would go to the extent of recovering melted remains.

"Neither could the YW's," I observed.

"So how do they communicate?" one of the politicians asked.

"Telepathy?" Amy asked, "Maybe that's why they keep staring at us, they are trying to communicate."

"Makes sense," I agreed, "but how do we talk when they can't hear?"

"I have an idea," Amy said, "wish me luck."

I turned to her and watched as she slowly pointed at a pocket in her clothing. The alien that was guarding her watched carefully as she very slowly reached in and pulled out her interface.

Before humans achieved thought comms we had interfaces, and they were small objects that moved and modified information. You could talk into it and have a message arrive at any other interface in the world; you could create visual displays by describing what you wanted to see and all sorts of other things.

The Eriguon looked at it, and looked back at Amy expectantly. She chose a very simple message.

"My name is Amy Ho, and I am from the planet Earth," she said clearly, "project."

Her message appeared in writing on one of the yellow warehouse walls, and this immediately got the attention of the Eriguons. They considered it for a while, and then one reached out and took her interface. A group of them clustered around it, and a short time later her message faded from the wall and another replaced it.

It read 'We know who you are, why won't you thought with us?'

Finally we had communication.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers
12