First Immortals Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

By the time I had learned all of this I was pacing around the small cabin that was supposed to be my prison for the next day and a half. If Wasme had any doubts about the authenticity of my identity they were totally gone when I got up and walked. Apparently I had been pretty smashed up when I came in, and Wasme and Sammy had pulled my legs as straight as they could while trying desperately not to further damage my back. They had crudely splinted my legs and left the rest until they could get proper medical help. Sammy was on duty with Wasme, so she was now back in the wheelhouse monitoring the yachts systems. The other two crew members were sleeping, having gone into their twelve hours off about five hours earlier.

At one stage I tried to take stock of what changes had been made to me when I had my second sexual encounter with the YW's. I seemed to have recovered from serious injuries faster, my cock appeared to have grown, I wasn't sure if what happened to Flipsy was an individual thing or a more global change, and I could even hear the YW's telepathic communications (although it took the translator on my communicator to understand them). Apart from that, who knows what else had happened?

I considered turning on my communicator, but if the YW's were still active, and there was no reason to think they weren't, then they may still be able to track my signal, and the Vindication was not armed. Wasme said she would find out what the situation was with the YW's and let me know.

"Thanks Wasme," I said sincerely, "you have been a great help. Now, is there anything I can do for you?" She realised what I was offering, and she blushed deeply.

"Thanks Josh, but no. I am gay and guys just don't do it for me."

"No problems," I replied, "but in the future remember I owe you, so if there is anything at all you want I will try to help." She nodded, turned away, and then quickly turned her head back to me.

"Maybe..." she said quietly.

"Yes?"

"I shouldn't..."

"Go on," I urged.

"Well actually, it's Sammy," she said shyly.

"Yes?"

"She turned eighteen on Tuesday, and she really wanted to... um, do it with a man to celebrate, but there are no men on board."

"There weren't anyway," I agreed. "So you want me to be a sort of Birthday present for her?"

"Only if the opportunity presents," Wasme replied, "we can't take any chances with Miss Shelby; she gets really out of control when she gets mad." I nodded.

We hit the storm then, or it hit us, and it was a beauty. You would think a 150mt ship would be stable in most weather, but this was like being on a roller coaster that was constantly on the verge of collapsing. Suddenly rain was cannoning off the portholes and the side of the ship making conversation almost impossible.

"Sammy will be loving this." Wasme shouted, and she looked like she meant it.

"Why?" I asked.

"She loves the storms; she usually stands on the flying bridge above the main bridge, and gets soaked through. She loves the power of nature." I nodded.

Fortunately I had got back into the bed when the storm hit, because we didn't hear Miss Shelby coming. She opened the door without knocking and didn't even look at me as she went to Wasme. This meant I was able to pretend I was still out. She said something to Wasme, who pointed at me, Miss Shelby just shook her head petulantly, said something else and then left. Wasme came to me after the door closed.

"I'm wanted," she said, "and it will be a long one." I nodded.

"How do I get to the bridge?" I asked, and Wasme smiled.

Wasme was right, Sammy was on the flying bridge, and she was loving the storm. It took a few moments for her to accept that I really was the man they had rescued, and then quite a few more before she would accept that I was Josh Scabbard. Apparently I had been at death's door. Not only that, but I was also her idol, and she thought Wasme was playing a cruel joke and had told me to say I was Josh Scabbard. When she did finally accept it we stayed on the flying bridge standing together in the torrential rain.

Sammy was a cute girl, and with the sailor girl uniform on she was even cuter. The hair colour and style appeared to be part of the uniform for the Vindication, but her sailor cap was safe down in the main bridge as she thought it might blow away. With the massive gusts of wind and rain I was more worried that Sammy might blow away instead. It did make it very easy for me to check out her skimpy dark blue lacy underwear as the tiny skirt flapped madly around her taut little body.

Sammy's excitement was contagious. Mother Nature was putting on a spectacular display just for us, and rather than hiding from her awesome power we were embracing it. When the first bolt of lightning hit it became even more spectacular. The Vindication had an active lightning diffuser, and when the first bolt hit it created an umbrella effect as the lightning was split and channelled into the sea around us. It was my first time seeing this in action, and I was momentarily stunned.

Sammy turned to me and smiled. Her saturated uniform clung to her body, and I could clearly see an erect nipple poking forward through the flimsy material. She wasn't cold, she was excited. And she was staring at me in anticipation. I held my arms open and Sammy came to me quickly. He hugged, and our lips met in a kiss that stretched on and on as the storm howled its fury around us. Our lips finally separated and Sammy looked up at me, panting.

"Happy Birthday Sammy," I shouted. I had to shout, a romantic whisper would have been lost in the maelstrom.

"Wasme?" she asked, and I nodded. Sammy grinned and our lips met again.

I undid the virtualzip and peeled Sammy's sodden uniform off her. She was still very young physically, but absolutely delectable. Her small breasts were topped with one inward puffy nipple and one firm protruding nipple that pointed determinedly up and into to the storm. I carefully dropped the sodden garment through the hatch into the main bridge, and as I did I felt her hands lifting my shirt. As far as mutual stripteases go it was pretty cumbersome. Wet clothes are harder to undo and harder to remove. Couple that with the need to ensure that every piece had to be carefully dropped through the hatch so it didn't blow away. But soon we were both naked.

Sammy looked at my erect cock and said something that I didn't hear over the wailing wind. Judging by her expression it was something to the effect of 'fuck that's huge'. I smiled reassuringly and sat her in the tall captain's chair that was bolted to the deck in front of the console. I pulled her to the edge of the chair, pushed her legs apart and then I kneeled down in front of her. Sammy shuddered as my tongue started exploring her most intimate places.

The storm lasted two and a half hours, and so did we. Sammy came to the sound of thunder, and she came to the flash of lightening. The wind snatched away her cry of pain as I pushed through her hymen, just as it snatched away our cries of ecstasy as we coupled in wild abandon.

As the storm finally abated we slowed down and at last I emptied my cock in her sweet young pussy as she shuddered in a continuous orgasm. At least we weren't sweaty at all; it was like we were inside the world's biggest washing machine and it was switched onto a ridiculously high speed wash. Finally I carried Sammy tenderly down the ladder, and I dressed us both slowly as she recovered. Once I knew she was at least half coherent I slipped back to my bunk, dried myself off and lay down.

At the end of their watch Wasme retuned smelling heavily of sex, and then Sammy entered the room, walking with some difficulty.

"Best birthday present ever," she said and she gave Wasme a passionate kiss.

"Turn your communicator on Josh," Wasme said, "it seems your troops have the remaining YW's on the run, and they won't be looking for anyone anymore."

"Thanks," I said, and I did.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers