First Impressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Fuck Me!" Kelly exclaimed as Matt began pumping her tight, wet pussy faster and faster. He could feel his balls slapping her pussy every time he rammed himself inside her. He felt her juices rub off on his thighs with every thrust. He could hear the rhythmic slap of his hips, and occasionally his open hand, hitting her ass reverberate off the walls of her room. Her ass and thighs rippled almost hypnotically as her body absorbed the pounding he was inflicting on it. He was like a machine, his hips moving back and forth in a blur as he drove himself nearly to the brink of climax, before slowing down to back off. He wanted to extend this session as long as possible. He didn't know if there would be others, or if this was just something Kelly wanted to get out of her system.

As Matt stopped briefly to keep himself from cumming, Kelly rolled to one side, pulling herself off his cock. Briefly wondering if he had done something to displease her, she reassured him by taking him by the arm and pulling him down onto the bed with all her weight. Suddenly understanding, he lay himself down with his head on her pillow as she straddled his waist.

"Now it's my turn." Kelly said wickedly. standing up on her knees, she grabbed Matt's cock and held it upright, positioning herself directly above it, then lowered herself down slowly. Her face grimaced in pleasure as his cock once again pierced her eager pussy. Once she was fully seated on Matt's dick, she began to throw her hips back and forth, grinding herself on his lap and dragging her clit atop his stubbled pubic mound. Matt's hands slapped her ass harshly before reaching up and groping her tits as they bounced wildly, teasing her nipples roughly between his thumb and forefinger. Beads of sweat rolled down her face and chest as she rode him. Leaning forward with her hands pressing down on his chest for support, she continued to grind herself on him for a few minutes before her breathing suddenly quickened and her head rolled back. He could see yet another orgasm brewing inside her. The sight suddenly brought his own orgasm that he had been trying to stall very near.

"Kelly...I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" he announced.

"Do it!" she cried. "Cum in me!"

That was all he needed to hear. Matt clenched his hands around her ass with all the mindless mechanical force he could apply as his second orgasm swept him up. Kelly followed instantly, screaming at the top of her lungs as her own orgasm overtook her. Her knees rolled up and over Matt's body as her legs pulled themselves together and shook almost violently. He raised his hips sharply as he came in her, nearly throwing her off. Matt groaned loudly as his cock pulsated strongly in unison with Kelly's pussy, coating her insides with thick, hot ropes of cum. They slowly relaxed as their simultaneous orgasm subsided after what seemed a blissful eternity. A cocktail of their combined fluids leaked out of her battered pussy and around his cock, which was softening at last, but still inside her. As they both tried to recover their breath, Kelly leaned forward and nearly fell on top of Matt. She gave him a peck on the lips and a hearty smile as she lay down on his heaving chest, leaving Matt to wonder what they had just done.

* * *

Matt was still wondering ten minutes later, as the two of them were now lying in her bed side by side. He had never experienced something like this before. This was the stuff pornos were made of, not real life. And yet, it had happened to him. A beautiful girl he had first met just over less than an hour ago got naked and fucked his brains out without any push whatsoever from him. He was curious about the nature of his most recent sexual encounter, mostly because he wanted to know if it would ever happen again.

"So, what did you think?" he asked, still staring up at the ceiling.

"You can't argue with multiple orgasms." she replied cheerfully.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." he conceded. "But just out of curiosity, do you fuck all your roommates?"

"Only the ones I think are hot. So yeah, pretty much." she answered.

"Just once, or do you make a habit of it?" he asked, turning his head to look at her.

"Well, that's up to my roommate." she replied, rolling onto her side and propping herself up on her elbow to look him in the face.

"I see. So, when did you get the idea that you wanted to fuck?" he inquired.

"When you responded to my ad." she replied with a chuckle.

"Seriously? That's all it took?" he exclaimed.

"Well, no, that's not all. I got the idea to fuck you when you shot me that first e-mail. But I didn't know I wanted to fuck you until I opened the front door and you forgot how to say hello. That was so cute, by the way. And I knew I was going to fuck you when I felt your boner against my ass outside on the balcony." she explained.

"Okaaay. But that still begs the question, why would you want to fuck your roommate, of all people?"

"Because fucking roommates has it's advantages. They're conveniently located, and after you've had your fun, you're already home." she answered facetiously. But she could quickly see that Matt was looking for a serious answer. So she thought for a moment, trying to think of a way to explain her outlook. "Look, I don't think a roommate should just be someone to help pay for rent and bills. I've always thought that a roommate should be someone you could have fun with. And I like to have sex for fun. And it can just be fun, as long as nobody gets the wrong idea. It has no more meaning than what people give it. So as long as we both understand that us having sex doesn't mean anything, and we're both content to just be roommates with benefits, then things won't get any more complicated than that."

"I see. So do you decide who your new roommate will be the way I think you do?" he asked.

"Yup." she answered as she wrapped her hand around Matt's flaccid cock. "A very careful screening process." They both laughed.

"So did I make the cut?" he asked.

"Absolutely." she replied with a smile. "If you want to live here, that's fine with me."

"I take it you wouldn't mind if I brought other girls over here from time to time." Matt said, asking the question he had been meaning to ask earlier. He wasn't sure how to broach the subject at the time, but now it felt like asking what her favorite color was.

"Not if you don't mind me doing the same." she replied somewhat playfully.

Matt layed his head back down on the pillow and closed his eyes, grateful for the roommate he was about to receive. "Wonderful. I guess I should go downstairs and tell the landlord to start writing up the lease papers, then."

"You could do that...But I think I have a better idea." Kelly said as she began stroking his cock, stirring it back to life.

Matt had always dreamed he might find a girl like this. Beautiful, liberated, sexy, and hornier than a jackrabbit. He had wanted a purely sexual relationship since he first started liking girls, but he could never pull it off. They always ended the same way, in heartbreak. But now, the object of his wildest desires had practically fallen into his lap, a girl who wanted the same thing as he did, and he decided there was no good reason to look a gift horse in the mouth. He didn't know where this would end up, but life only comes around once, and he knew deep down that he would regret it for a long time to come if he didn't ride this thing as far as it would go. Whatever happened would just have to happen.

"Yeah, you're right." Matt said, grinning. "The paperwork can wait."