First Internet Meeting

Story Info
Man finally meets the lady on the other side of the monitor.
800 words
3.67
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday finally came.

She was waiting on the couch, with her nerves all excited. Her curly hair was up, with strands by her eyes. She wore little makeup. She was full of nervous excitement as she listened for the door. The tops of her breasts swelled with each anxious breath and her nipples pushed insistently against the fabric of her sheer black nightgown.

As she sat there, the tops of her stockings and a hint of garter belt straps were visible just below the hem of her long evening gown. Her knees were only slightly apart, but her lower legs were spread wider, creating an upside down "v". She wore heels, but with her feet turned inward and the pout on her lips, she was a conflicting picture of sexy innocence.

It seemed like forever before she heard him opening the door. When it did, she looked down at her own lap, her heart pounding erratically. She heard the door open, then close again and the lock softly click into place. She was overwhelmed by the fact that he was now in the foyer and the sound of his footsteps caused an ache to build inside her. Without even looking at him, her mouth moistened, getting ready for him. Her eyes were still focused downward, but she could feel him standing near her.

"After all this time, you're going to take your time to look at me?" he asked her, touching her chin gently.

It was the first time she had ever had nervousness to look someone in the eye. His voice's low softness stoked her desire. She raised her eyes and finally looked up at him.

She had seen his picture many times, but in person there was something even more striking about him. It wasn't the physical exactly, but something about his presence pulled her interest.

She looked at him, saw the bulge in his pants and felt her mound react at the thought of him being between her thighs later. She looked deeply into his eyes as she slid the thin material of her gown off one shoulder. He watched her while grinning his approval. She opened the tied material across her chest, letting her massive cleavage spill out. He got this big smirk on his face as he took in the sight that stood before him.

Then she hesitated, standing there, so afraid to move. Seeing her fear, he took her hand and slid it on the bulge she eyed up as she looked up at him. He closed her hand around his manhood and squeezed, stroked it while looking her in the eyes as if saying, "This Is all for you baby."

She began to grope the hardness on her own, getting into it. Her chest heaving as her lips lightly grazed his own. Her breath was being stolen as she gave into the lip contact. He stroked the back of her head, making a line from the base of her neck, down to the middle of her back. She unzipped his slacks, meandering around with her hand. Still having her hand in his pants, she slowly led him to her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

She unhooked her garter belt and pushed her stockings down her legs, . Now completely vulnerable to him, she sat him on the bed, standing up with her legs on either side of him. She bent her knees and leaned over his face, smothering his face with her sweet smelling cleavage. With her tongue, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and began a twirling rollercoaster of a ride. She reached down with one hand and began to stroke his dick, now totally hard and looking for attention. He started to breath heavily, groaning in response to it. He slowly pushed his hips upward to let it slide between the cheeks of his new found friend she did the same, teasing each other in the process.

Finally, she reached back and got the end of his battering ram wet with her own juices and slowly sank down to his awaiting lap She moved back and forth slowly as she tried to accommodate his size. Every time he moved forward, alittle more would slide past her lips. He was only halfway in and was already deeper than any man had ever been. She started with smooth deep strokes as she felt for his sack as her full cheeks made contact with every down stroke. He placed his hands on her ass had never felt so trapped that he would never want to leave.

And he stayed there for 5 hours, continuing to pleasure her through five mind blowing orgasms. She knew then, that she was forever hooked on this young man's touch, manhood and desired no other.