First Intimate Pictures

Story Info
A story of pussy shaving and photos.
1.1k words
3.86
74.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harv
harv
7 Followers

I have wanted to take intimate pictures of my wife for a very long time. She always has felt that she is not sexy enough to do that sort of thing and was even more concerned about having them be seen by someone else. She always said that I could see the real thing, so why did I need pictures if I was not showing them to anyone.

We have been married about 20 years. She is 50 years old and I am 54. We have a great relationship that includes a very deep and secure love as well as an active sex life. I am more experimental that is she, but over the years she has done with me virtually anything a man and woman can do together. She is deeply opposed to sex outside of our marriage so my fantasies of having a threesome has never been fulfilled. I do, however, consider myself to be a very lucky man to have her.

On the day that I finally got the pictures she had just returned from the doctor. She always makes me let her pubic hair grow in before her OB/GYN appointment. I have repeatedly told her that most women do not worry about that and that the doctor probably sees more without hair than with hair. She does not relent in spite of her preference to have it shaved.

She got home and right away said that I could now get to my barbering duties. While I went for the clippers, warm water, shave cream and razors she stripped down and laid out on the edge of an oversized chair and waited.

I came back and used the clippers to get the majority of the hair and then washed her entire public area with a hot washcloth and moistened the remaining stubble before applying a coat of shave gel all over the stubble. I really enjoy rubbing it onto her and touching all over to make sure that it is covering the entire area to be shaved. I think she really enjoys this process as well, but doesn't say much about it.

I then began to shave the uppermost portion of her pubic area, frequently rinsing and changing razors to avoid pull and irritation. I continue my journey and work down the insides of her legs and then directly onto her lips, opening them and pulling them taught for smooth shaving area. She moved about to open her legs as far as possible and to raise them so that I could shave down closer to her anus, where there is only a very thin and wispy amount of hair.

I am nearly finished but run my fingers all over her lips to check for anything that may have been missed or need a little closer touch. I really enjoy being so close to her pussy and touching and stretching her lips this way and that.

I have intentionally left a small tuft of air at the very top of her slit which we have found helps to avoid irritation of that area as the hair begins to grow and the lips touch together. We also find it aesthetically pleasing to leave that small tuft of hair.

I again use a warm washcloth to bathe the area I have shaved, removing any remnants of the shave gel. When I am satisfied that she is free of hairs and gel, I dry her gently with a fluffy towel and then massage the entire shaved area with a gentle aloe gel to calm the tender skin.

When I have finished and she is still lying there looking very relaxed and happy, I tell her how beautiful she is and what a gorgeous and sexy pussy she has. She thanks me a squeezes me gently with her legs, as I am still between them. I tell her that she should really let me take some pictures of her.

She amazes me with the answer. "You can take some as long as no one could ever tell it was of me". I give her assurances, although I am wishing I could put all of her on display. I run for the camera and return to find that she has not moved. As I get ready she tells me that I should just take pictures of her pussy and not anything else. I am still surprised to get this far, so I do nothing to push for more.

As I get back between her legs, I notice that her clit has started to poke out from her hood. It had not been that way when I left to get the camera. I focus and take a picture and she asks if I am satisfied now. I convinced her to stay for a few more and she agreed.

Her slit stays out like it begging for attention as I take the remaining pictures and she tells me that I have enough. She says that she has some things to do and that I have to wait for any more fun until later.

I take the camera and transfer the pictures to my computer. As I looked at the pictures and cropped them a bit and resized them, I was amazed at how sexy they were and that even though I have seen her pussy repeatedly for over 20 years, the sight of it on the screen turns me on immeasurably. I am awestruck and horny as well as so proud that she finally was brave enough to pose for me, even if it was very limited.

I decide that I really need to post the pictures on the internet, which I reluctantly admit I knew I would do if she ever let me take any. I bring up the site and download some of the pictures of her pussy.

As soon as they are loaded I look at them there and the excitement of seeing her beautiful pussy, where I know millions of other people can see it, is overwhelming. That feeling only intensifies as some people make comments complimenting her pussy and lovely pink clit. I am surprised that I get even more excited looking at the pictures of my own wife online than I do of other pretty, sexy women that are among the most blessed people.

It has been about a week now and I have given her a touchup shave once, but she declined more pictures that day. I was thrilled that she did not discount the idea completely, just for that day. I still go back to the site or onto my own computer and get quite aroused as I look at the pictures. I printed one last night to show her how pretty it was and she spent quite a while looking at it and then left it out for a few later looks before telling me to put it away.

I am hopeful that she is going to feel confident enough to let me take more and show more of her in the future. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy and love her every chance I get.

harv
harv
7 Followers