First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started again, bringing me to the brink, and then stopping just as before. I was almost in tears, and I thrust myself against her face. Finally, she grabbed both my buttocks and went to work ferociously on my clit. I felt myself about to come, and this time Amy didn't stop. My whole body felt charged with electricity, and when it exploded through me I thought I was going to pass out. I struggled to find my breath as wave after wave of intense pleasure ripped through me. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had.

Tears were now streaming down my face, but there was a smile on my lips. It took me a few minutes to fully come down. Amy lay beside me and stroked my forehead, kissing my cheek and neck. When I'd caught my breath again, I kissed her fully and thanked her. We lay there together for a while, snuggling and talking.

After a while we dressed and had dinner. I was still shaking a little as we cooked. We kept touching each other; just little things like a stroke on the arm or a quick pat on the butt. After dinner we shared a bottle of wine in the living room by the fire. Then we sixty-nined on the rug and took another shower. I went home later in a daze of complete joy. I may have been unsure about things before that night, but afterwards there were no doubts. I was finished with boys forever.

Amy and I continued our affair all throughout the summer. She taught me so much about sex and how to give and receive pleasure. There were parts of me that had been dormant and Amy woke them all. In the fall I went off to college, sure that I would eventually come back to Amy. But I met other girls, and I fell in love with one of them. Amy understood. It was all she'd ever wanted for me.

She moved away after my second year. I never forgot her, though. There were boys that had come before, but I always consider that kiss, standing in my kitchen on that bright summer day, to be my first.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Still panting!

Wow! You made everything so vivid I felt like I was there. One of the best girl-on-girl stories I've ever read. Great stuff!

litpervgrrllitpervgrrlalmost 19 years ago
Super Hot

Wow, that was amazing! Super hot and really well written. What a great story. I love your writing style, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hearts on Fire College professor finds love & lust with a woman.in Lesbian Sex
Evergreen Kiss Sarah and Meaghan find love.in Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories