First Kiss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Eh? No! I mean my leg is caught,' she complained, in an urgent whisper.

The waitress turned up and took their order.

As soon as she left, Chloe quietly told him, 'Pull the table back, so I can free my leg.'

'I can't, someone's sitting close behind me now. No one will see under the table,' he said.

'Those two over there. Don't look!' she admonished him. 'They're sitting on a sofa, low down. They can see up my dress!' she complained.

'How can I see them, if I don't look?' he asked.

Her head was down, looking at a menu, yet her eyes were focusing on someone past his elbow. She was blushing, with an expression fluctuating from guilt to embarrassment and back. Maybe it wasn't guilt after all. It bore a resemblance to the look she wore when excited.

'They're discussing me,' she crossly spoke. She flicked her eyes down to her lap, and back at them. 'They can see those little panties, and everything down there. I'm in those damn stockings and garter belt you made me wear. They can see stocking tops and the straps,' she complained.

He could tell she was clenching her thighs with no effect. 'Can you lip read?' he asked.

'Why do you ask that? Of course not,' she dismissed his remark.

'How do you know what they can see?' he queried.

'I just know. Trust me, I'm a woman. We grow up learning to cover up against you men,' she admonished him.

She was telling him off, though it looked as though she was enjoying the attention.

'One of them has bent to do his shoe lace. Damn! The other one has put his coffee on the floor! They're blatantly looking up my dress!'

'Don't worry about it. You've made their day. If there's something you can't do anything about, get used to it,' Max advised.

'I'm just saying, that's all. Why are men such silly boy's. It's all your fault for making me wear these skimpy panties and stockings. I can feel the panties pulling into me,' she complained.

'Just sit back and relax, don't let it get to you,' he said.

'You wouldn't want to show your dick off to the waitress would you? Oh, silly me. Wrong example,' she sarcastically said.

'I think you're enjoying it,' he accused.

She squirmed on the seat, then suddenly stopped.

'What's the matter?' he asked.

Her face had gone a deeper shade of red.

'When I move, the dress pulls up further around my thighs,' she quietly said.

'Pull it down then,' he said.

'Not while they're watching, they'll realise I know. They'll think I've been showing myself off. Damn! The panties have pulled tighter. They are red like the leather seat,' she said.

'What does that mean?' Max looked bemused over it all.

'It means, looking like a hussy. That's what you called me. It will look as though I'm not wearing panties. Why did I let you talk me into wearing these insubstantial things. They're really staring now!' she moaned.

'Don't look at them. Keep your mind off it. Talk to me,' he said.

Max pointed to the menu she'd been pretending to examine. 'Shake your head,' he told her.

She shook her head, as though not wanting what he was pointing at.

'It's like that time in college. A few friends jumped into a car for a lift to the beach. There were three of us girls in the back, with me sitting in the middle on some towels. The driver adjusted his mirror, but I didn't realise what he was doing at the time. My legs were up, either side of something, like now. In those days we all wore short tight skirts,' she said, to mitigate the error.

'It wasn't until half way there, I realised why he kept looking in his mirror. I dare not move, pretending I didn't know what he was doing. He had a clear view up the skirt, eyeing my white panties. I was mortified,' she said, looking far from worried.

There was a gleam in her eye when she said, 'I fidgeted uncomfortably and my friends grabbed me and tickled me. That made it worse. The skirt rode up, showing off my thighs, like now. Only now the panties are indecently fragile,' she said.

Max could see how worked up she was. Was she aware of it? The complaints over the stares weren't so forceful, and she wasn't doing anything about it.

'Shall I pull the table away, so you can slip around to this side?' he asked.

'No, don't do anything, you'll attract attention. If I pull my leg up to get round, the panties will show, err, oh, dear. They're hardly covering me down there,' she whispered.

'So those guys can see your pussy?' Max teased.

'Oh! God! Don't say that. The damn things are cutting me in two,' she protested.

'What's going on down there? You must be opening up to them,' he goaded her.

'The crotch is just a thin piece of cotton disappearing between my lips. Those men can see what's happening to me,' she struggled to say, between heaving breaths.

'Max! I think I'm going to cum,' she quietly moaned.

'Better do it quietly,' he smiled.

'Please Max, do something,' she pleaded. 'I can't cum in front of all these people!'

He leaned forward to whisper, 'You're a sexy woman. Enjoy the attention. I'll kiss you're pussy when we get home, the way you like it. I'll suck all your naughty bits into my mouth, and nibble on your clit.'

'That's not helping, Max,' she groaned.

She couldn't any longer pretend ignorance. She was looking over his shoulder, directly at them, wearing her sex face.

The waitress delivered the coffee and slammed the spoons on the table. Chloe recovered enough to bring herself together, and tried to bring her breathing rate down.

'Max, you bastard!' she breathed at him.

'Did you cum?' he grinned.

'No. I'm horny as hell! You better take me home and fulfil your promise,' she warned him.

'Drink your coffee and we'll finish shopping,' he laughed.

Maybe the two strangers had an appointment, or had to leave to relieve themselves. In any case they left, leaving a large tip. Chloe was too embarrassed to look at them.

When they left, Chloe grinned at her young lover, and said, 'That was so bad. I've never done anything like that before. You've done something to me. You keep making me do things,' she said, no longer complaining.

'Come on lets go,' he said.

She was hoping he meant to take her home. Instead he firmly guided her toward another store. On the way they walked over a grid, and her dress ballooned up. She struggled to control it, with panicky hands at the front then the back. He laughed at her, then grabbed an elbow to drag her off the air vent.

'Damn! You did that on purpose!' she wailed.

'Of course. It was funny seeing you struggling. Just a bit of harmless fun,' he told her.

She was looking around at the faces staring at her. Some surprised, others smiling. At least they weren't cheering.

'No more surprises, promise?' she asked.

'No! It's about time you admitted to enjoying it,' he said, with great amusement.

Damn him! He was playing with her again. She felt like a boy's toy, and at her age it was humiliating. To make it worse, she couldn't help getting worked up. This was like nothing she had ever done, or felt before. The excitement levels coursing through her body were affecting her mind. She was losing all her inhibitions, behaving so badly, it stimulated her all the more. She was caught in a delicious circle of arousal.

'You've got a business jacket, skirt, and shoes. We've also done the proper shopping, as you call it. We can go home now,' Max said.

'Good! I don't think I could stand any more of your games,' Chloe light heartedly complained.

When they arrived home, Chloe threw the frozen food into the freezer, and grabbed his hand. He pretended not to understand what she wanted.

'Please Max, I need you,' she implored of him.

'I'm just a guy, you'd best tell me exactly what you want,' he teased.

'Kiss me down there, Max. Come on Max, please,' she openly begged.

She knew he wanted her to talk dirty, and it did turn her on. He was introducing her to all sorts of filthy things. Nice things!

On the kitchen floor, he moved between her thighs. She'd already ripped her panties off. He kissed her glistening lips.

He looked up at her, and asked, 'Is that what you wanted?'

'Max! Lick me, suck my cunt into your mouth, please!' she begged, and cajoled him.

If he wanted her to beg and talk dirty, she was prepared to sell her soul. She was desperate for him to finish what he started.

She arched he back on feeling his tongue lick her slit. 'Oh! Yes! Max!' she cried out.

She couldn't wait for him to enter her. The orgasm was urgent, and desperate, not like the usual deep al powerful ones he usually gave her.

'What are you doing to me Max?' she hoarsely murmured.

'What do you mean?' he asked

'You're turning me into a wanton slut, a hussy,' she said.

'Am I?' he asked, sounding amused.

'You're playing with me, Max. I'm your sex toy,' she accused.

'Interesting idea. From now on, you are my sex toy,' he laughed.

He continued stroking her body, and settled to kiss her nipples. He was trying to give each a fair amount of attention. She lay back helpless, unable to stop him. Her mind was swamped with arousing sensations, leaving her to weak to resist.

'Do that again, please,' she begged.

His fingers stroked her thigh, continuing upward, through her wet slit, over a swollen labia, to press on an engorged clitoris. As the fingers slid back down to the crease between crotch and leg, his other hand made the journey upward. He began to refine the journey, on hearing her moaning.

'I'm cumin! Yes! Keep going!' she implored him.

***

The caring way he made love to her, the shopping trip, and that damn woman in the store, all combined to win her over. She lay panting on the kitchen floor, not caring if anyone walked in. She was deeply affected by the orgasmic afterglow. No longer suffering from an urgent passion, she serenely lay back letting him suck on her nipples.

This wasn't the first time they had made love on the floor, or in the kitchen. With her husband, she'd only made love in bed. With her wonderful young lover, they had sex on the kitchen table, and now on the floor. She was thinking of where else they could do it. Dare she suggest outside somewhere. He might know some secluded place where they could get away with it.

She suppressed a giggle, as he was dozing.

She thought over what happened in the coffee shop, and felt a thrill. It had motivated her desire to rip off his clothes once home. They hadn't even made it to the bedroom, she had been so excited. She had told him she was horny. Had she ever been like that before? Certainly if she had, she'd never dared tell anyone.

'Mmmm, that's nice,' she whispered.

She felt him flicking his tongue over a nipple, that had been sucked into his mouth. His fingers were lightly stroking her thighs. He'd told her to order a pizza, rather than cook. It meant she could lay on the kitchen floor letting him tease her, instead of cooking. He was good at it, and she was learning to love it. She was hooked, and knew it, but didn't care anymore.

12