First Lady's First Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the young girl use her hand as if she had taken possession of her body, Laura visibly swooned when she felt Syria place her hand against her caramel colored, washboard stomach.

"Gaawwdd," was all Laura could manage to say as the young black girl gently rubbed their joined hands up and down the length of her dark and glistening belly.

Gazing down in stunned disbelief at the exhausted woman cowering below, Syria felt every nerve ending in her body tingle when she openly watched the way Laura's fat nipples began to protrude through her sweat stained tee-shirt.

Syria could almost sense Laura saying to herself," Why didn't I wear a bra?" when their eyes met, knowing full well the Wife of the President was conscious of her own visible arousal.

Laura's hand buzzed and throbbed inside Syria's velvety grip as the emboldened young woman extended Laura's arm out in a 45 degree angle. Feeling her hand get turned palm side up, Laura felt as if she was beginning to melt under her trainer's tender manipulations.

Staring at the morbidly fixated older woman for what seemed like hours, Syria waited patiently for the final go ahead. Gripping her fingers tightly around Laura's entire hand, Syria gently pressed her thumb down on Laura's wrist to silently gauge the older woman's pulse. Feeling her heart skip a beat from the force at which Laura's blood was rushing through her veins, Syria loosened her grip slightly so she could raise Laura's opened hand up to her spandex covered breasts.

"OOHHHH," Syria wantonly gasped when she placed Laura's hand against her own youthful tits.

Pulling Laura's arm gently forward, Syria proceeded to use the older woman's hand like a washcloth to caress her constrained bosom.

From her perch directly above Laura's body, Syria could clearly see the look of unmitigated guilt sweep through the married woman's face as she forced Laura to fondle her breasts. Syria could also see the way Laura's chest heaved up and down causing her much larger and slightly sagging endowment to lavishly sway side to side against Syria's bent knee.

A tangible sense of power and control glittered inside Syria's spinning head as she slowly worked Laura's hand up to her mouth before softly parting her lips to kiss each one of the First Lady's tingling white fingers.

"You've... done this before?" Laura meekly asked, closing her eyes immediately from embarrassment as her words filtered up to the young grad student.

".. Yes.. ," Syria honestly answered. "With a couple of the girls I went to school with... never anything like.. like this though. "

"Me.. either.. ," this time Laura's dazed expression seemed to reply.

"Are.... we.. alone.. you know all the guys outside.. will they come in?" Syria hesitantly asked.

"Only if I yell... yell for them... we're.... safe," Laura replied, her eyes shiny and sparkling from the amount of tears that were bubbling to the surface.

Biting her lip as she mustered the strength to make the next move, Syria lifted her powerful right leg high into the air and straddled Laura's prone body until the First Lady's midriff was snugly trapped directly underneath the V of the Muslim's girl's crotch.

Shivering all over as she looked up at the imposing but angelic outline of Syria mounted on top of her body, Laura fixated on the lights from the ceiling shining down magically through the black girl's long dark hair.

Feeling as if she were trapped in a bear hug between Syria's vice like thighs, Laura rolled her head side to side in total disbelief that she had allowed the 23 year old girl to take complete control of her.

Laura's entire body tensed like a deer on a rumbling train track when she saw Syria's head drift lower in the light and descend slowly down.

"Ohhh.. Nooo," Laura breathlessly mumbled, instinctively nudging her heaving breasts into the air as Syria's chest collapsed down on top of her.

Feeling the young Muslim girl's soft hair tickle her shoulders and neck, Laura let out a gutteral, mewing moan when she felt Syria's lips graze against her cheek.

"MMM... YEEZZ," The older woman helplessly spat out as she grinded her body roughly against the lean and muscled trainer's crushing weight.

Holding her breath for what seemed like an eternity, when Laura finally parted her lips to gasp for air, the slit she created was immediately filled by Syria's serpent-like tongue.

"UUMMMBBBUURRAAHH," Laura's muffled voice wailed, experiencing the feel of another woman's sexual intent for the first time in her life.

Wincing from the combination of Syria sucking the air from her lungs at the same time Syria's luxuriously long fingernails dug into the flesh of her upper arm, Laura felt her body start to rapidly vibrate on the floor until she was forced to grind her moistening pussy awkwardly against Syria's crotch above.

Fervently returning the vivacious young girl's kiss, Laura squirmed her shoulders side to side as the two women luridly swapped spit. Their chests snugly pressed against one another, Laura and Syria could feel their titties mash together as they soaked in the taste of each other's rapid breath.

Blindly sensing the President's Wife rutting beneath her, Syria flexed her feet down the length of Laura's legs and dug her tennis shoes into the side of the older woman's calves.

"MMMMM," Laura moaned in a churning, jungle like voice, sounding as if something deeply embedded inside of her was begging to get out as the young girl continued to forcefully impose her will.

Feeling Syria's long probing fingers scratch roughly over her entire upper torso, Laura blindly flailed her arms upwards until she was able to rub her fingertips across Syria's solidly sculpted, round hips.

Like a sleek black and sexually possessed beast, Syria luridly raised up and sucked in two lungfuls of fresh oxygen as she peered down at the helpless frame of Laura Bush trapped between her legs.

"You ought to see your face," Syria said to herself as she absorbed the sight of the First Lady's lipstick smeared across her chin and cheeks from Syria's brutal kiss.

Lovingly wiping off Laura's lipstick residue from her own lips, Syria re-positioned herself on her knees, tilted her head sideways once again and dropped her weight back down on top of Laura's chest.

Extending her arms out, Syria clamped her large black hands directly down on top of Laura's shoulders, effectively pinning the older woman to the floor as she devilishly raked her tongue over Laura's lips, chin, neck and chest.

Working her mouth ever lower, Syria wantonly scooted her weight down the length of Laura's torso until she was able to slip her hands around the bottom of the First Lady's tee-shirt. Looking up one last time to gauge Laura's stunned expression, Syria pulled up the sweaty cotton fabric to reveal a pair of massive breasts.

Swirling her face teasingly above Laura's womanly swells, Syria hovered there as Laura's body started to involuntarily beg for the young girl's touch.

"Touch them... please... please.. touch them," Laura pleaded with the still dressed trainer.

Desperate to oblige, Syria darted her long twisting tongue out of her mouth once again, this time swirling it like a obscene paintbrush over every inch of Laura's milky white bosom.

"They are so big... Laura.. so round.. so beautiful," Syria sighed admiringly before opening her mouth wide and sucking in as much of the older woman's titflesh as she could, in the process leaving a series of dark hickeys that Laura, later, would never be able to explain.

Pressing her pretty black face between the glowing white alleyway of the First Lady's cleavage, Syria used her tender but insistent fingers to shove Laura's tits together until her head was sandwiched between the quivering white orbs.

"MMMM," Syria groaned as she flicked at Laura's juicy nipples with her long, manicured fingernails.

"Yes.. yes... yeahhhh... yezzzz," Laura cackled weakly, shivering on the floor as the young girl freely manipulated her womanhood.

Feeling her pussy start to boil and drip between her legs, an overwhelming desire to taste Laura's arousal seeped into Syria's drooling mouth. Working her lips down the alabaster trail of Laura's belly, Syria's tongue came to rest directly above the elastic band of the First Lady's black Lycra shorts. Pulling her right hand away from Laura's sagging tits, Syria dug her fingers into the stretchy material and started to yank the matronly woman's shorts all the way down.

"Lift up your behind," Syria barked softly in her thick Kenyan accent.

"UHHUHH," Laura moaned in return as she hypnotically followed Syria's orders.

Within moments, Laura was laying flat on the floor, her vagina completely revealed to the 23 year old foreign student as the young girl rapidly rolled her head between Laura's creamy white legs.

"Such a soft... sweet.. and beautiful pussy," Syria smiled, rubbing her long angular fingers through Laura's dark brown and slightly graying fleece.

Her mouth watering, Syria teased Laura's exposed sex with her hand for several agonizing moments until the glistening pink outline of the older woman's vaginal lips flared open like a neon sign.

Feeling her hunger boil over, Syria opened her mouth and dove face first into Laura Bush's smoldering slit.

"AAHH... MMMMMMHHHUUMMMM," Syria groaned happily, dipping her tongue repeatedly in and out of Laura's pussy as her soft and flowing hair cascaded down on top of both of the First Lady's naked and shaky thighs.

"JESUSSSS... MMMMYYYEEAAAHHHH," Laura yelped in return, never in her life feeling a sensation like the one the young Muslim girl was providing her with.

For nearly five minutes, Syria Ngabo twisted her face in and out of Laura's crotch until she literally had the older woman shuddering with every subtle movement she made.

With the familiar taste of another woman's pre-orgasmic nectar washing down Syria's throat, the deliriously aroused personal trainer filled with radiant expectation as she waited to ingest the First Lady's cum. Wrapping her powerful hands tightly around Laura's jerking midriff, Syria snuck a quick gaze up at the older woman's contorting face and inherently knew, just for a few fleeting moments, she had made the First Lady of the United States her own personal slut.

"Come on Laura... fuck my face back with that pussy.. yesss.. come on.. shove your crotch hard into my mouth," Syria hoarsely whispered as the spittle of the women's combined secretions bubbled from the her hissing mouth.

Sensing Laura was on the verge of orgasmic collapse and filled with a deep seeded need to milk this one time chance for all it was worth, Syria leaped up to her knees with catlike efficiency before ripping her own shorts down to her feet.

Keeping her hand tightly wedged inside Mrs. Bush's sex, Syria did a complete 180 above the older woman's body until she had positioned her naked and smoothly shaved cunt directly above the cowering brunette's gyrating head.

As if she were taking a seat on a motorcycle, Syria bent down until her fuming genitals pressed flush against Laura Bush's gasping mouth. Wincing visibly when Laura's mouth made contact, Syria lowered her head again until her own mouth was firmly entrenched back inside her client's foaming womb.

Pressing her lean, chiseled thighs together as she resumed eating Laura out, Syria could feel the older woman's cheeks quiver warmly as Laura's tongue tentatively dipped inside the personal trainer's sparkling slit.

"GGAAWWDDD... YYEESSS," Syria moaned, feeling as if a series of pounding thunderclaps were exploding inside her head as the First Lady began to chew at her pussy.

Bucking her crotch up and down on the white woman's face, Syria buried her mouth as far as she could between Laura's legs until she was drenched all the way down to her neck with the First Lady's oily vaginal dew.

Using her tongue like a rotary blade inside the deepest regions of Laura's quim, Syria started to hum noisily, knowing the vibrations of her oral assault would soon drive the married woman over the edge.

Keeping her pussy tightly draped across Laura's nervously grinding mouth, Syria took immense pride knowing hers was the first that the 55 year old woman had tasted.

When she sensed Laura Bush's cunt was about to explode, Syria wrapped her large, mocha colored hands around the inside of each of the white woman's chubby thighs and plastered her lips as securely as she could across Laura's pubic crease, in effect, creating a vacuum that would force every ounce of the older woman's sweet and pungent secretion into Syria's sucking mouth.

"Gah.. GAH... GAAHHH.... GAHHHWWDDDDDDDDDAAAAMMMNNNNNNNNN, "Laura gurgled out, biting down hard on Syria's inner thigh to keep from screaming so loudly that the Secret Service agents would come running in from the hallway outside.

"SHIT... SHIT..... SHHHIIIITTTT," Syria heard Laura stutter, extracting extreme pleasure in making a woman who normally never cursed, shriek a blue steak as she continued slurping every trace of jism from Laura's spewing vagina.

Looking down the length of Laura's spasming legs at the way her feet jittered up and down on the floor, Syria felt as if she were perched on top of an erupting volcano as Laura's heavy bosom shivered wildly underneath her bare stomach.

As the First Lady's orgasm ragged on and on, Syria felt her own genitals start to tumble and twist with excruciating joy as she grinded her pelvis up and down on top of Laura's contorting face.

Using the strength and torque in her statuesque body, Syria pressed her knees into the mat below and arched her weight backwards until she had propelled herself up into a seated position on top of Laura's face. Keeping her sweltering crotch squarely angled on top of the First Lady's drowling mouth, Syria rapidly pulled up her tight spandex top and started to palm and squeeze her firm titties as her slippery vaginal fluid oozed down each side of Laura's reddened cheeks.

"Fuck.. Fuck.. FUCK.. FUCK..... I'm.... I'm... aahhhh... I'MMM... MMMMMMMAAAHHH... AAAHHHHHEEEEE HHHHHHHHRRGGH HHAAAHHHH..... I"MCCUUMMMIINNNGGGGGGGGGG," Syria barked out in her husky African accent.

Bucking her head back and forth as if it were suspended on a swivel, Syria pumped her syrupy pussy up and down on Laura's jabbing tongue until her legs literally went numb from the lack of blood flow.

Collapsing straight back on her bare ass, right behind Laura's twitching head, Syria desperately tried sucking in a fresh dose of oxygen as she wiped the disjointed strands of hair out of her mascara smeared eyes.

Looking down between her parted legs, Syria tried focusing her vision on the tattered remnants of the First lady below. Seeing vividly the way Laura's rose colored vaginal lips protruded obscenely from the dense, curly brown patch of pubic hair between her legs, Syria carefully snuck her index and middle fingers back down to own cunt to rub it gently as she surveyed he way Laura lavished in the glow of her crushing orgasm.

Feeling another tingling jolt of arousal sparkle through her spine when Laura raised her hands up to play with her own still shamelessly erect nipples, Syria couldn't help but crack a wickedly satisfied smile when the First Lady sighed breathlessly, "Now that was a Hell of a workout!"

The End

Thanks For Reading

12