First Lessons of Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat at the small kitchen bar and talked more, and Craig realized how easily he could fall in love with Jen. She was beautiful, a pleasant person, with a beautiful heart-warming and wonderful laugh. He hadn't heard a negative word from her concerning any topic. Not a complainer or bitcher. She seemed too perfect, and Craig searched for a downside, something about her that he wouldn't like. He knew from past experience if he couldn't find it, and find it soon, he would know she was lying about something, covering up some portion of herself that would rear its ugly head later as a divisive issue.

She finished her beer and threw the can in the trash. "Want another one?" she said.

"It's up to you," he said. "If you're having one, sure."

"Nah, don't think I will."

She walked around to his side of the bar, took the beer can from his hand and placed it on the counter, then wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in close. Craig could see a slight glaze in her eyes, and knew she definitely felt the effects of the alcohol they drank.

"You know, I like the fact that you're one of the few guys who hasn't put sexual tension between us," she said. Craig watched her full lips move, watched the way her mouth, teeth, and lips formed words, studied her jaw-line and the way she had pushed her blond hair behind her ears. He was thankful she didn't know his thoughts, had no idea he had been lusting after her the moment he had met her, and all night had been contemplating what a relationship with her would be like.

"Most guys I catch eye-balling me in way I know what they're thinking, or they actually do hit on me, or ask stupid questions about yoga and my sex life. It gets really old. I used to be flattered, now sometimes I'm just sick of it."

Craig wanted to lean forward those few inches and kiss her. He fought the powerful urge, especially after her mini-confession. He could feel himself shaking, and with her arms rested on his shoulders, he knew she had to feel it as well.

"You!" she said taking one arm from around his neck and placing her hand on his chest. "You actually listened to me. You wanted to get to know me. I'm not blind, I can see what you're thinking, but unlike most men, you have the ability to control yourself. I find that almost as attractive as your brain."

Craig wasn't sure he heard her right. She had said she found his brain attractive. Could she actually be attracted to him afterall? He didn't believe it, but here she stood, one hand against his chest, the other around his neck, leaned in close enough that her warm breath bathed his face. He could feel his organ begin to stir in his pants, and realized that in just a matter of moments, he would be hard, regardless of whether this went any farther.

"You fail to see the good qualities in yourself," Jen said. "You're confident in the abilities you have, but deep down inside, you don't like your body. I can tell by the way you walk, carry yourself, by the way you dress. Yoga can fix that." She put her arm back around his neck. "I can fix that."

She closed the gap between them and kissed him.

Jen aggressively probed his mouth with her tongue in one of the strongest kisses Craig could remember. Her breath was unusually warm, her lips forceful. Craig tried to compliment her movements, but she took control, and within a few moments, Craig realized they were breathing in tandem. As he exhaled, she inhaled, nearly pulling the breath from his lungs.

His organ stiffened completely as she pressed against him. He placed his hands around her waist, but she reached back and pushed them down over her ass. Surprised, but pleased, Craig gently kneaded her buttocks, felt their soft firmness, traced their roundness. A light moan escaped her throat and Craig felt the vibration in her chest. He pulled her skirt up and grasped her bare ass, felt its smooth skin, unsure whether she wore underwear until his middle finger brushed the cord of her thong.

Jen let one hand drift down his chest until she found the edge of his shirt, then she ran her hand under his shirt back up to his chest where she lightly pinched his left nipple before burying her fingers in his chest hair.

She shifted her position slightly, just enough that she pressed against his crotch and could feel his hardness against her hip. Craig felt his own moan escape, and this seemed only to intensify Jen's passion. She pressed more firmly against him, kissed him more aggressively as her hand slid up to the back of his head.

Craig could feel himself leak onto his underwear, and with each minute that passed, Craig became more excited with worried thoughts of peaking too quickly. It had been a long time since he last had sex, and while masturbation sometimes relieved pent up tension, it didn't prepare him for the excitement of sex with another person.

Jen slowly pulled him off the stool, grabbed the remote for the stereo, and turned up the volume of the music. She led him into the bedroom, where she held onto his hand as she lit a candle in each corner of the bedroom. Once the fourth candle was lit, she turned to him and they continue to kiss. As they stood now, Craig's head was leaned back as they kissed, and he realized he had never kissed a woman taller than he before. He found this exciting as well.

Jen had his shirt off in one swift movement and began to kiss his chest. Craig looked down at her, still incredulous that this was happening to him. To him! He leaned forward slightly and kissed Jen on the top of the head. Her hair smelled of honey. He grasped her shirt, pulled it off, then unhooked her bra. She shrugged it off with a smooth wave of motion. Craig could see and feel her small breasts against his stomach; her hard nipples tracing random patterns through his hair.

Jen's hands moved to his pants, where she unlatched his belt, then his snap and zipper. She yanked his pants down past his knees, and placing her hands on his hips, shoved his hard cock into her mouth. Craig thought he would come at that very moment. Her warm mouth and active tongue felt better than anything he could ever remember. His eyes rolled up as he moaned in blissful pleasure. She worked back and forth, keeping a firm grip on his hips, almost guiding him as she worked.

He knew he wouldn't last long, the excitement building up to this moment, the feel of her mouth around him, the way her tongue dragged against the bottom of his cock. He could feel the pressure building inside him, and his legs began twitching.

Just seconds before he was about to come, Jen pulled her mouth off of him with one final, long stroke that made his entire body shiver. He looked down at her; her eyes holding his for just a moment, a sly smile on her lips, then she helped him step out of his pants and socks.

For the first time in years, Craig stood completely nude in front of a woman. He felt slightly vulnerable, exposed to a degree he hadn't experienced in a while.

As Jen stood, she slid her skirt and panties off and kicked them away. She slipped her hands against the side of Craig's head, her fingers entwined in his hair, and kissed him. Turning his head to the right, she drove her tongue deep into his mouth. Her breath was hot and seemed to suck his own breath out of him.

Jen broke off the kiss, but keeping her hands firmly against his head, walked backwards towards the bed gently pulling him along. When she reached the edge of the bed, she sat down, bringing Craig to his knees and wrapped her legs around his head. He looked down at her pussy only a few inches from his face. Her blonde hair was neatly trimmed into a tiny triangle above her clit, but the rest of her pussy was shaven clean. He cupped her firm buttocks in his hands and drove his face into her.

He licked her with long, swift strokes from bottom to top, which only caused her to grip him harder and shove his head deeper between her legs. Craig could feel that her strength was greater than her slender form indicated, and he knew immediately that he wouldn't be able to stop until Jen let him. She was drenched in her own juices and by the sounds of her breath and moans, Craig knew that his tongue gave her the pleasure she had been needing for some time.

"Fuck me with your tongue," Jen said between bated breathes. "Fuck me with your tongue."

Craig jammed his tongue into her hole, his nose brushing the bottom of her clit. Her moans increased as did the pressure she applied to the back of his head. This was doing nothing to relax his need to come, and instead Craig thought he could possibly come just by eating her pussy.

The bottom of his tongue began to ache, and Craig wondered how much longer he could go on. He didn't want to stop, didn't want this to ever stop, but he could feel himself slowing as the aching in his tongue increased. Her ass felt great in his hands, and he squeezed her flesh, feeling the softness of her skin and the firmness of the underlying muscle.

She released her grip on his head and spread her legs wide to allow Craig to stand. In the soft candlelight, Craig could see the exquisite muscle tone of her legs and stomach. He had never seen his own abdominal muscle, and he found hers extremely compelling. He bent down again and kissed her stomach, making sure to kiss every crevice and rubbing his face over every inch of her flat stomach. Jen held his head against his stomach for a few moments, then pushed him back up to a standing position.

"Do you like my tummy?" Jen said, her tone both innocent and seductive. Craig nodded his head. "Then I want you to come on it."

She shot forward so quickly that Craig almost jumped backwards. She took the entire length of his cock in her mouth, once again using her tongue along the bottom of his shaft as she worked back and forth.

"Oh God, I'm coming," Craig said, and Jen laid back, pulled Craig forward to straddle her stomach. With two more quick strokes, Craig exploded. His come shot up between her breasts, and she pressed his cock against her stomach, continuing to stroke him, and rubbing the head of his cock against her abdominal muscles.

Every muscle in Craig's body gave way as he fell forward and caught himself with hands on each side of Jen. She slowed her pumping of him, and pulled him down further to rest on her. His cock continued to convulse even though he was spent, and Jen lightly rubbed his back with the tips of her fingers. Craig could hear the soft music playing from the other room, a light flute while a single drum beat a heartbeat rhythm.

"I'm sorry I came so soon," Craig said between breaths.

"Don't apologize," Jen said, "I wanted you to come. I knew it'd been a while since you had sex, so I wanted to get the first orgasm out of the way."

"Out of the way?" Craig said.

"Yeah. You don't think we're done, do you?"

Craig leaned up enough so that he could look in her eyes - they shone in the flickering candlelight - and he saw the smile on her face.

She kissed him again and rubbed her stomach against his cock more. After a moment, she rolled him over on his back, then stood and left the room for a moment. She returned with a towel and wiped them both clean. When she finished, she tossed it on the floor, then straddled Craig's waist. He could feel the warmth of her pussy against him, arousing him.

Jen grabbed his wrists and held them above his head with one hand while using her other hand to rub his chest. She slowly slid forward until her pussy covered his mouth, and with both hands firmly holding his arms in place, she began to grind, a slow rhythmic motion. As Craig worked her with his tongue he followed a counter rhythm that complimented the rhythm Jen moved to. Craig knew he had made the right decision as her breathing became shallower with each passing moment.

"Oh...fuck...yeah," Jen said. "Oh...yes...lick my pussy."

Jen continued to grind, and soon Craig could feel her twitch in pleasure at the top of each motion. Encouraged, Craig used his aching tongue more, trying to hold it stiffer. Each twitch lasted longer, Jen's grip on his wrists became firmer, and his cock became harder, longing to plunge into her pussy.

"Oh yes...I'm gonna come on your face," Jen said. "I'm gonna come all over you."

She began to move faster, push down harder, and Craig wanted her to come. His face was covered by her juices, and he wanted more. He needed to feel her convulse, needed to hear that moan of orgasm.

He thought he heard a noise, though he couldn't be sure, his ears were covered by Jen's muscular thighs. But when Jen suddenly stopped, her whole body ridged, Craig knew she heard it too.

"Shit!" Jen said as she sat up. Craig looked up at her as she turned her head and listened more carefully. He studied the line up the middle of her stomach, studied her chest as it expanded and contracted with her breathing, the way her blonde hair covered one breast, the light sheen of sweat on her skin.

They heard the noise again - a clicking sound as if someone was locking the door downstairs.

"Shit!" Jen said again and climbed off the bed.

"What it is?"

"Debra's here," Jen said. She looked around the room, found a robe behind the door, and quickly pulled it on.

"Why? What's going on?" Craig was confused on a number of different fronts. First, what was Debra doing here, not only was this Jen's business, it was Jen's apartment as well? Why would Debra come by this late at night? But second, and the most confusing aspect of the last few seconds, why did Jen have a panicked look on her face?

"Just wait here," Jen said. "I'll be back in a bit."

Jen shut the bedroom door behind her, and he heard her shut the apartment door on the way out. He could barely hear Jen descend the stairs over the music playing in the other room, so after a moment, he walked into the living room and turned down the volume on the small stereo.

He felt a bit rebellious and a bit excited as he stood completely nude with a raging hard-on in this unfamiliar apartment. This night had turned out completely different than he could have ever realistically hoped for, and a part of him felt young again, almost daring, like he had in college when nothing was considered too bold to try.

As he examined some of her CDs, he thought he heard shouting from downstairs, but couldn't make out who was doing the shouting or what was being said. The loud voices quieted after a moment, then erupted again, although this time seemed closer, as if Jen and Debra were at the bottom of the stairs. Craig turned the volume of the music back to were it was then quickly eased back into the bedroom.

He sat on the corner of the bed, legs crossed, waiting. His cock still stood erect, although not quite as hard now as it had been a few minutes ago. A small amount of pre-cum leaked from the head of his organ, and he wiped it off with the towel Jen had left on the floor.

He could definitely hear two people coming up the stairs now, one's footsteps heavier than the others, and a moment later, he heard the front door of the apartment open. He held the soiled towel over his lap.

Then the bedroom door pushed open.

Jen stood in the doorway, Debra looking over Jen's shoulder from behind.

"Ah, Craig," Jen said slowly, "Debra's stopped by."

Jen walked over to the bed and sat next to Craig, the terry-cloth rob rubbed softly against his side.

Debra still stood in the doorway, hands on her hips, head cocked to one side with the same pissed off look she had earlier when Craig first met her. Only this time, with the flickering light of the candles, her expression seemed more ominous. He knew it was because of his excited state, but for the first time, Craig noticed her full lips, and could almost imagine them wrapped around his cock. His cock throbbed with the mental image.

"So you two really were having sex," Debra said. She tapped her barefoot on the floor, having removed her shoes somewhere downstairs. Her jeans were tight, showing her thin legs and bony hips.

"I told you we were," Jen said softly. "I wasn't trying to hide anything."

Debra continued to stare at them. Craig looked from Jen to Debra, the actions of both made it clear that there was plenty going on here that he wasn't aware of. Frustrated with the lack of sex over the past five minutes, plus his irritation at Debra for interrupting them, Craig exhaled loudly, then spoke.

"Well, I don't know what's going on here," he said. "But Jen and I were sharing a personal moment here - "

"So you're going to exclude me then?" Debra said. From her eye contact, it was clear her comment was directed at Jen. Craig hoped his shock didn't show on his face. Never before had even the remotest possibility of sleeping with two women come his way, and with Debra standing there, nearly throwing a fit over not being included in their love-making had Craig more than a bit hopeful.

"I don't know," Jen fumbled. "I hadn't discussed this with him yet. You insisted on coming up here now."

"That's not my fault!" Debra said. She crossed her arms over her black tee-shirt. "And like that's something you really have to ask a man anyway."

Jen turned to Craig, putting one arm around his shoulders and the other arm on his thigh. He suddenly remembered that he still held the towel over his crotch.

"Craig, honey, I know this is our first night together - " Jen said.

"I can't believe you're actually asking him!" Debra said and pulled off her shirt as she stepped into the room. She wore no bra underneath, and the nipples of her small breasts stood at attention.

Jen took the towel from Craig's crotch, as Debra took off her pants. Jen then stood up and slipped out of her rob. Once Debra was nude, Jen stepped over to her and they kissed.

Craig sat and watched in shock. Not only had he never had sex with two women, but outside of rented porno films, he had never actually seen two women passionately kiss before. As they kissed they ran their hands over each others bodies, and for the first time, Craig saw the tattoo on Jen's back. He hadn't noticed it before, but then realized that he hadn't see her naked from behind yet. The tattoo was inked just at the bottom tip of her spine, arching slightly up like wings, framing the top of her ass perfectly. As he watched Debra squeeze Jen's firm ass, he knew he too had rubbed his hands across that tattoo and hadn't known it.

Watching them kiss made his cock throb even more, and took all his self-control not to stroke himself.

Debra worked her way down Jen's neck to her shoulders, then her breasts. Jen leaned her head back as Debra slid her tongue down Jen's stomach all the way to the opening of her pussy. Jen wrapped her left leg around Debra's shoulders. Debra rubbed Jen's leg with one hand while gently holding Debra up at the small of her back with her other hand.

"Oh, yes, eat my pussy," Jen said.

Craig sat amazed at Jen's balance. She had begun to twitch again, and with one leg wrapped around Debra, seemed to be having no problems keeping herself upright.

Debra stopped rubbing Jen's leg and moved her hand to Jen's pussy. She slipped her thumb inside of Jen, and Jen hunched forward, teeth clenched, and like she had done to Craig earlier, forcing Debra to lick faster and harder.

Using the same hand Debra was thumb-fucking Jen with, Debra slipped her middle finger into Jen's anus. A squeak of a scream escaped Jen, and Debra shoved her finger in deeper. Jen leaned further forward, her full weight resting on Debra, and Debra slowly stood up. Although Craig knew Jen couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds, the position she was in should have made it awkward for Debra to stand, let alone balance Jen on her face and then walk her over to the bed.

Debra threw Jen down on the bed, fully disengaging herself. Craig looked first at Debra and then down at Jen, who began to rub her own pussy and tits.