First Lessons of Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody fuck me!" Jen said. "Somebody fuck me now!"

Craig looked up at Debra who was looking at down him. Debra then reached down and grabbed Jen's ankles, flipping her on her stomach with one quick motion. Debra then lay down on the bed on her back, and as she pulled Jen's hips to position her pussy over her face, Debra said with a tone that indicated that this was an order and not an option, "Fuck her up the ass, Craig."

Craig looked over Debra's body for a moment, and even in the candlelight, she still appeared to be nothing more than bones with skin stretched over them, and Craig momentarily wondered what it would be like to fuck her.

Debra licked Jen's pussy, her hands pulling her ass checks apart, exposing Jen's little pink anus for Craig. As Craig positioned himself over Jen, he remembered the one other time he had had anal sex with a woman. Both he and his girlfriend had just returned from a party at a friend's house, where one of the drunken partygoers had let slip that his girlfriend was guaranteed to come every time they had anal sex. Craig and his girlfriend at the time had discussed it on the way home, she not believing that it could be the least bit pleasurable, and once in the bedroom, Craig managed to talk her into trying it. His girlfriend had hated it, complained that he thrust too hard, his cock was too dry, then told him to forget about ever trying that again.

Craig had to crouch at an angle he wasn't used to, and his thigh muscles almost immediately began to protest, but he wasn't about to let these two women know that anything was straining him physically. Holding his cock in one hand, he used his other hand to lightly grab her waist. Jen's ass moved back and forward slightly with Debra's licking motion as she propped herself up on her hands, her head bobbing up and down, left and right, in the throes of pleasure.

He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her anus, immediately noticing that her anus wasn't as tight as his ex-girlfriend's had been. Jen's head shot up, her blonde hair flailing.

"Yes, fuck me!"

Craig continued to ease deeper into her anus, his apprehension about hurting her taking away some of the pleasure of her tight muscled, but receptive, ass wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck her hard, you idiot!" Debra shouted at him. He was taken aback by Debra's coarse attitude, but felt excited by the feel of her breath on his balls.

Craig slid his cock the rest of the way in, burying himself up to his shaft. Jen squeaked another scream, and Craig knew he had done the right thing. He began to pump her, feeling a slight amount of friction from not using any lubricant, but soon, that slight discomfort paled in comparison to his building excitement.

He was surprised that he was lasting as long as he was. A fantasy enjoyed by every man was happening to him and he wasn't coming in less than a minute like he had figured he would.

Jen's screams got louder, and Debra had dug her fingers into the soft flesh of Jen's ass to keep her from bucking away.

"Oh Fuck! I'm coming!" Jen screamed, and her screams continued to grow in volume. When Jen seemed to be at the top of her orgasm, unable to scream any louder, Craig felt his excitement build to the breaking point. He slammed his cock into Jen harder with each stroke, and when he could hold back no more, exploded with a loud grunt - shooting his cum up Jen's ass.

He slowly continued to pump Jen's ass, each stroke slightly slower than the last. He felt Debra's hand lightly message his balls, then rub his ass.

As Craig pulled his cock out and Debra eased out from under her, Jen collapsed forward. Her eyes were closed, a slight smile of pleasure on her lips. Debra moved to the head of the bed, placed her back against the wall, and faced Jen with her legs spread in a pose that left no doubt of what she wanted Jen to do.

Jen lay enjoying this moment of pleasure and slowly responded to Debra's wish. As Craig sat back at the foot of the bed and watched, Jen began by slowly rubbing Debra's calves, following each touch with a light kiss. Debra squeezed and rubbed her own small breasts, watching Jen, oblivious to Craig's presence. Soon Jen worked up to Debra's inner thighs, and Debra's breathing increased.

Jen opened her eyes at this point and stared directly at Debra's pussy. Debra's hips slid forward slightly, the anticipation was nearly killing her.

Jen chuckled softly. "What do you want, dear?"

"I want you to eat my pussy."

"Really?" Jen said. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, now damnit!" Debra said. "I want you to eat it now!"

Jen chuckled softly again, then with one swift, long motion, ran her tongue up Debra's pussy. Debra moaned loudly, lightly banging her head on the wall behind her. Jen licked her again.

While using her left hand to continue massaging her own breasts, Debra reached down with her right and forced Jen's face forward against her pussy. Though watching Jen lick Debra excited Craig, his penis had gone limp and didn't seem like it would rise on its own. Plus, never having been with two women before, and unsure of Debra's attitude about him, he didn't know if he could join in at this point.

Craig inched forward and began to rub Jen's back. She gave no indication that she noticed or cared, so Craig continued, eventually working down her back to her ass. He studied her tattoo for a few moments, noticing its long lines, the way it curved perfectly around the top of her ass. He knew whoever the artist had been must have had a great time putting this one on. He leaned forward and kissed the center of the tattoo where it met the top of her ass.

Jen still gave no indication that she was aware of what Craig was doing, instead, she continued to concentrate on Debra's pussy. Debra's eyes were closed, head thrown back, panting, with one hand greedily rubbing her breasts and the other hand firmly on Jen's head guiding her.

Craig ran a hand down the back of Jen's legs, studying the muscle definition, the gorgeous curves. He wondered if she realized how absolutely stunning her body was. He knew Debra appreciated Jen's body, and not only that, had learned how to work Jen's body.

He continued to kneed Jen's ass with one hand, while he slid the other between her legs to her wet pussy. There was a slight lift in her hips, letting Craig know to continue.

He was still in awe of his luck, especially considering the athletic condition of these two women and his own poor physical condition. That Jen had found him attractive enough to have sex with him, and that Debra hadn't been completely repulsed by his gut and wide ass still left him in near disbelief. He didn't consider himself unattractive, but had always figured that athletic people, women especially, went for those athletic men. Why wouldn't they?

Debra slowly slid her way down to a laying position. Jen placed both her hands behind Debra's knees and lifted her legs up. It wasn't a posture Craig hadn't seen before, but Jen continued to push each leg further towards Debra's head, until within just a few moments, Debra had both of her ankles behind her head.

Jen licked more frantically now, using first one finger, then multiple fingers to fuck Debra. And as Craig continued to massage Jen's pussy, Jen spread her legs wider and wider apart until she had each foot bracing the sides of the mattress. He was impressed with both women's flexibility, and watched the muscles bulge in Jen's legs as she slowly lifted her ass in the air, giving Craig more room to work.

His cock was semi-limp now, his sheer determination willing it to rise having some effect, but realizing he needed to help, he began to stroke himself. His cock didn't respond as quickly as he would have liked, but after a few more moments, he felt he was hard enough to work with.

Craig positioned himself behind Jen and placed his hands on her hips. The strength in her legs and back felt like steel, he wasn't sure he could have moved her if he wanted to. He rubbed his cock along her wet pussy, covering it with her juices, then slid his cock completely up her hole. Jen moaned into Debra's pussy and began pumping her fingers more furiously into Debra.

Never before in his life had Craig had sex three times in one evening, and was quite shocked by his own stamina tonight. He had come twice in a single night before, but had never attempted a third. His cock felt harder than it had all night, but oddly enough, it seemed to have lost some of its sensitivity. He continued to ram his cock into Jen harder, determined to enjoy every moment of this.

He looked down at Jen's anus and could see a light glean of his seed from earlier, and he had the urge to jam his cock into her ass again. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, and was a moment away from sliding it in her ass, when Debra stopped them.

"Oh, this isn't enough," Debra said. "I need it deeper, harder."

Debra unwrapped her legs from behind her head then rolled to the side of the bed and opened a drawer of the nightstand. After only a second of rummaging around, she pulled out a dildo that immediately made Craig feel small. If that is what Jen was used to having, no wonder it had taken both Debra and himself to make her come.

Debra rubbed her clit with it a few times with a look of pleasured relief on her face, then eased it into her pussy.

"Yes, that's better," she said. "Oh, much, much better."

She could only take in half the length of the dildo, but Craig was amazed that much fit. With each thrust she increased the speed, and the look on her face seemed to perpetually change between pleasure and pain. Jen reached forward and tried to take over for Debra, but Debra slapped her hand away with a quick "no".

Jen laughed at this, then grabbed Debra by the ankles and pulled her flat onto her back on the bed. While Debra continued to work herself, Jen placed Debra's ankles on Craig's shoulders and nodded down at Debra.

"Fuck her ass," Jen said, then straddled Debra's face. "Lick me," she ordered Debra. "Lick me now."

Once Debra began licking Jen's pussy, Jen's eyes rolled upwards in pleasure. Jen reached forward, grabbed Debra's ankles and pulled her legs towards her, leaving Debra's anus perfectly exposed for Craig's cock.

Still wet from Jen's pussy juice, Craig positioned his cock, then slowly slid its head into her anus.

"Oh, Fuck, Yes!" Debra shouted and began working the dildo faster. Craig slid his cock the rest of the way in. Placing his hands on her hips, he rubbed his hips against her ass, enjoying the pleasure of his cock being completely buried in her anus. He could feel the dildo's movement against the top of his cock, surprised at the unexpected sensation.

Shoving faster and harder with each thrust, Craig soon was pounding her ass so feverently that he felt the burning sensation of muscle exhaustion within his thighs. It was only a few more minutes, before Craig felt himself involuntarily slowing down. He had difficulty breathing and his knees were beginning to ache.

Debra could feel him slowing and shouted, "Harder, damnit, harder!" Jen pulled Debra's legs back a little further, changing the angle enough that seem to allow Craig to penetrate Debra's ass just a little deeper.

Craig picked up the pace and only hoped he could keep it up. He didn't have long to wait though. Debra now had the dildo with two hands and was thrusting herself with it faster. She began to moan, one long quiet moan, that gradually became louder and higher pitched. When it turned into a full scream, Craig felt his lower stomach and crotch suddenly doused with Debra's juices as she squirted.

She slowed the dildo down dramatically, but Craig could feel his third orgasm mounting and didn't stop thrusting. Debra seemed to collapse, her entire body just a rag doll now that Craig was fucking. He watched as she only half-heartedly licked Jen's pussy. Jen kissed both her ankles and allowed Debra's legs to fall to the bed. Craig couldn't continue to fuck Debra's ass at the angle she laid now, so he pulled his cock out and looked to Jen.

Jen leaned forward and pulled the dildo from Debra's limp hand. Debra rolled over to the side of the bed and curled into a fetal position, continuing to slowly rub her pussy.

Jen laid down on her back in front of Craig and put her ankles on his shoulders.

"She only licked me enough to get me horny again," Jen said. "I need you to make me come like she did." A sly smile crossed her lips, and it was a smile and look Craig knew he would never forget. It was the kind of smile he knew he'd never be able to say no to.

Craig was more than willing to try. His cock throbbed and although he felt an orgasm was only moments away, he knew that if he didn't continue soon, his cock would fall limp.

Jen began to rub her clit, while Craig slid his cock in her anus. Once he was completely in, he started to thrust in and out. Then when he had a good rhythm going, Jen inserted the dildo into her pussy while continuing to rub her clit.

Moans and light screams escaped her as the two fucked, and eventually Debra rolled back over and began to lick and kneed Jen's breasts.

Craig could feel his pleasure mounting. His legs were screaming with exhaustion, his lungs burned, and sweat poured off his forehead and landed on Jen. He continued to thrust though, making his best effort to make each thrust harder than the last. Frustration began to set in as the exhaustion threatened to overtake Craig before he could come. And although Jen sounded like she was clearly enjoying this, Craig didn't think she sounded like she was about to come yet.

Determined to satisfy her, determined to make her come as hard as Debra had, Craig ignored his muscle exhaustion, ignored the sweat pouring into his eyes and dripping on Jen. He desperately felt the need to come, wanted to come so much so that he was no longer concerned with any sort of rhythm, unconcerned with how he had to move or position Jen. And just at the moment when he thought he couldn't go on, that his muscles were going to completely give out, he heard the pitch and tone of Jen's moans change.

She no longer had the steady pant-moan of breath, but instead had begun purring. Each moan turned into a purr; she would suck in a shallow breath, then moan and purr again. She thrust the dildo faster and slightly deeper with each breath, until one purr didn't stop, but slowly climbed into a scream.

At that moment, Craig once again felt his lower stomach and crotch bathed in pussy juice as Jen squirted on him. He continued to pound her ass, knowing that his orgasm was just moments away if only it would come. He continued harder, sure the release would come with the next thrust. Jen continued to ram the dildo in her pussy as fast as she could.

Craig saw Debra look up at him, watched as he and Jen were locked in the throes of continual thrusting. She moved over to Craig and ran one hand along Jen's inner thigh. With the other hand, she began to rub Craig's ass, then moved and rubbed the area between his testicles and anus.

Having a good idea what Debra was about to do, Craig briefly wondered if he should stop her. He had heard of this before, but it had never been done to him. He felt Debra rubbing his anus with three fingers, then felt a single finger probing the soft exterior skin. She positioned her finger on his anus, applied just a slight amount of pleasure, then thrust her finger in.

The pleasure was unlike anything Craig had ever felt before. He thrusted into Jen only two more times before he felt his cock explode in orgasm. Coming a third time felt odd; he could feel his cock convulse, could feel Debra applying pressure in his anus, but could tell very little, if any, come was coming out.

He moved his cock in a swirling motion inside Jen's ass, and apparently that was what it took for her to come again. She buckled and convulsed so violently that Craig's cock came out of her ass. She continued to twitch involuntarily for another moment before collapsing.

Debra slid back over to Jen and they kissed a soft, tender kiss. Craig lay down on Jen's right, and placed an arm over her chest.

And in only a few moments, completely overcome by exhaustion, Craig fell asleep.

###

A dream woke him up, although the second he opened his eyes, it ran from his memory. The candles in the bedroom were no longer lit, and it took his eyes a moment to adjust. He looked over at the window and could see the slightest trace of dawn beginning.

The bedroom seemed completely different now. Peaceful, serene, calm.

He turned and looked at Jen lying beside him. Her breathing was slow and deep.

He could hear Debra's light breathing on the other side of Jen.

He studied Jen's face for a few moments. She had to be the most beautiful woman he had ever met, and she was definitely the most beautiful woman he had ever sleep with. The word "lucky" didn't begin to describe how Craig felt at the moment. Not only had he done things with Jen and her friend Debra that he had never done before, but he felt things with these two he had never felt before.

Jen's eyes opened. She smiled at him.

"Watching me?" Jen whispered.

"Yeah, sorry," Craig said.

"No, there's nothing wrong with that," Jen said. "It's kinda sweet actually."

Craig reached up and ran a finger over her lips, feeling their softness.

"You look like you're deep in thought," Jen said. "What's on your mind?"

"I was just thinking how lucky I am to have been with you," Craig said. "And wondering why you chose to be with me."

A look of seriousness washed over Jen.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Craig," she said. "You're a perfectly handsome guy, you have a very nice and open personality, and you seem to be very sensitive to the needs of others. So what's the problem?"

"Look at me," Craig said. "I'm starting to go bald, I'm out of shape, and I've got this completely repulsive gut."

"Craig," Jen said and placed a hand on the side of his face. "Those things are nothing. They're just physical appearances, and those kinds of things come and go. You are not your body."

Craig smiled at her half-heartedly.

"I mean it," Jen said. "I chose to have sex with you because I like you. I wanted to be with you."

"I just find that amazing," he said.

Jen exhaled loudly. "Well, you shouldn't," she said. "And look at Debra, she has no problems with you. You made her come like no other guy has. She'll remember that, and she'll probably make you do that again."

Craig chuckled lightly.

"None of this would have happened if we didn't want it too," she said. "Now go back to sleep or I'll make you perform again."

Craig smiled at her. She smiled back. Then he leaned forward and kissed her. Their kiss was slow and tender, passion held at bay for the moment. When they finished they leaned their foreheads together, closed their eyes, and went back to sleep.

###

When Craig woke up again a few hours later, Jen stood naked at the window adjusting the sheer curtains to allow only a small amount of sunlight in. Craig studied her shadowed form and its sleek curves. He wondered if she knew how perfect she was to him. He wanted to be with her again, he wanted to be with her always. If he could bury himself against her, bond with her both physically and emotionally, Craig knew that was all he would ever need out of life. He knew at that moment, he was falling in love.

"Good morning," she said. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

Craig shook his head and smiled.

He looked around the room and noticed Debra was gone.

Jen came over, climbed on the bed, and straddled his waist. "Are you sore from last night?"

"Not yet," he said. "But only because I haven't moved yet to discover what hurts."

Jen laughed. "Well, I have a tea that may help," she said. "And you're probably going to need it. I have a class to teach later this afternoon, and Debra has a class this evening. I thought I'd warn you, because we're both always horny after teaching."