First Level of Control

Story Info
He taught her his control was pleasure.
3.3k words
4.46
18.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BellaNyx
BellaNyx
17 Followers

Her Fantasy: Volume 1

It had been a long week, and she came home to a dark apartment, wondering where her boyfriend was. She turned on the living room light and went down the hall to the bedroom to change out of her business clothes. Before she could turn the bedroom light on, she heard something which startled her, and quickly realizing it was her boyfriend Vincent, she calmed down and laughed softly at herself being so jumpy.

Vincent gently took Marie's hand and stayed silent. She followed him into the dark room and felt him walk behind her and place something over her face. She felt the soft blindfold and smiled to herself in anticipation. Vincent secured the blindfold and then tuned the bedroom lights on for himself, he wanted to see his beautiful woman.

Vincent slowly started removing her clothing, being careful to lay it over the back of the desk chair so as not to wrinkle her work suit, and as he removed each piece he nibbled and kissed each area that was exposed. He moved her this way and that, making it easier for the removal of the clothing until she was completely naked before him.

He led her to the large bed they shared and guided her to lay on her stomach, making sure she was comfortable before getting out some of the fun toys he had purchased the other day specially to use with her. He carefully laid everything out on the bed beside her, taking mental inventory, smiling to himself as he chose his first item.

"Alright baby girl, I'm going to start touching you, I bought some new toys to play with, are you comfortable?" He asked next to her ear, his deep voice soothing her and turning her on at the same time.

"Yes my Love." She responded. He smiled, he loved it when she responded to him so readily. He pulled the soft, silky gloves on and gently, starting at her wrist which was laying out to her side, he started touching her, gently letting her know he was there, and then dragging his satin clad fingertips across the sensitive parts of her under arm, being careful not to tickle her.

As he slid his fingers up her arm he heard her gasp, he knew she had a special love of soft things and an equally special love of his hands, calloused and rough against her skin when they were sweating and naked together. He grinned as he saw her skin jump as he touched her, up her arm, across her shoulder, and across her middle back, gently...very gently.

He heard her gasp as his hands roamed down her back and started gently teasing her ass, stroking, touching, but not squeezing or spanking yet. Vincent continued his exploration of Marie's back side down to her thighs, her calves and finally to her feet where he knew she was very sensitive, and gently held and squeezed her tiny feet in his large hands.

He heard her moan as he gently but firmly squeezed her feet, he knew she loved the pressure, her feet got sore fairly easy, especially having to wear her boots and heels to work at the office. He leaned down and as he slid the gloves off so he could move back up her legs with his rough hands for contrast...he leaned down and started kissing as he rubbed up her legs. He made his way up her ankles, her calves, spending an extra minute on the back of her thighs where he knew she carried a good portion of her stress, and firmly massaged the back of her thighs as he heard her moaning in extreme pleasure.

"My Love, I need you." She groaned huskily as he got closer and closer to her ass cheeks. He softly chuckled, plans were going well so far for him.

"Baby girl, you know I'm not done yet, just relax and let you Love spoil you for a minute." He said as he slid his rough hands up over her ass cheeks and firmly grabbed and squeezed her making her squirm just a little bit.

He held her still until she quieted and then proceeded to rub and slide his rough hands up the lower back, to her shoulders, and then down and out to her wrists, which he gently held in one of his hands a he took the scarf he had bought for this event, and firmly but not too tightly secured her wrists together above her head.

Vincent guided Marie, helping her to turn over so he could pay some attention to the front half of her the same way he had done to the back half. Instead of using the satin gloves on her front side, he instead used only his bare hands, knowing how much she loved the contrasting texture of her silky skin and his rough calluses.

He started at her wrists which were now secured together and made sure they were tied via the scarf to the headboard so she couldn't lower them and try to disrupt him in his ministrations over her body. He heard her gasp when he deliberately tightened the scarf to the headboard, letting her know without words there was no way for her to wiggle out of this now.

Vincent gently slid his rough hands down her arms, along her shoulders, and leaned down, breathing hotly across her upper chest above her tits, just under her neck, and he used the advantage to rub his bare chest across her tender nipples making them tighten up and pucker for him. His chest hair, spattered across in a decent amount so as to be used as texture but not so much it was like a complete covering, was fun to use against her body.

She moaned his name and he smiled to himself, he couldn't wait to get between her legs and see just how wet he had made her without touching her there. His hands slid down, his mouth following the path down her chest, and his hands grazing her nipples as they went down, then slid back up, cupping and firmly grabbing them in his hands.

He felt her buck up and shove her tits harder against his hands, and he lowered his mouth first to one nipple, licking it, then sucking it in, and playing with it while she writhed underneath him. He let it go and slid his mouth over to her other nipple, giving it the same attention while he held her firmly, not letting her buck him off accidentally while she tried to shove at him with her body.

"My Love! Please!" She gasped as he continued to suck her nipples and tease them with his tongue. He released the nipple and ginned at his work so far, but he was nowhere close to done.

"Please what baby girl?" He asked in a very husky voice. He was extremely turned on from being able o work her body this much without actually having sex with her yet. She tried to squirm and wrap her legs around his waist but he managed to push her legs back down so he could continue his travels downward.

"Please my Love, I need you to fuck me." Vincent's brain flared, he took a second to breathe, instead of complying and just slamming into her right then. He had a plan, he had been wanting to take a night and just completely push her body until she was at the highest peak she had ever been, and then push her hard over that orgasm edge. He was not going to allow himself to deter from the plan.

"Baby girl, not yet." He growled gently at her, he saw her pout just a bit and heard the little whimper she gave as she tried to settle down. He had a plan, and he would see it through.

Vincent continued his hands sliding down her body and his mouth following after with nibbles and kisses, feeling her writhing beneath him as he got closer to her pussy. He slid his hands between her thighs and firmly pushed her legs apart and heard her gasp. He leaned down and while his fingers slid across her thigh and to her very wet pussy, he took a minute to tease her, sliding his fingers up and down without sliding them in.

He watched Marie's mouth drop open and felt her try to shove her hips against his fingers but he refused to allow her to rush him. When he finally pushed against her and slid his fingers inside her he watched as her back arched up and she moaned in pleasure. He slowly began to tease her, sliding his fingers inside and out, watching her start to try to move her hips against him demanding more.

Vincent slid his fingers all the way inside her and didn't pull out, then lowered his mouth and started gently licking her, tasting her wetness and it made him throb, knowing he had done this to her. He felt his cock tighten up and wanted to just bury himself inside her and give her what she was begging him for but he forced himself to calm enough to continue.

Marie squealed as Vincent slid his tongue inside her, he knew how much she loved it when he ate her. He loved the taste of her, earthy and sweet in an amazing mixture. He slid his tongue up to her clit and started sliding his fingers in and out of her while he played with her clit with his tongue.

He heard her start moaning and squealing as he changed tempo and slightly moving positions on her. He could hear her getting close and he slowed down, pulling back, hearing her huff in outrage at his denying her an orgasm right now. She tried to shove her hips towards his face and he chuckled, she was very close to the edge he wanted her on. Not quite there yet, still some work to do.

He grabbed Marie's hips and helped her turn over, sliding a triangle shaped inflatable pillow under her and making it so her head was down on the bed, and her beautiful round ass was up in the air facing him. The pillow was new and she was slightly moving her hips to try and figure out what was beneath her.

Previously when they had done this position or something similar, she had always just been up on her knees with her face in the sheets. This time, he had gotten the pillow because he wanted her to be relaxed while he played with her. Once she settled down onto the pillow, he picked up a slender rod which had a small rotary wheel on the end of it with blunt, small spikes.

Vincent took the item up to her hands and placed it gently into her cupped palms, her wrists still tight in the soft scarf attached to the headboard. He could see her fingers touching it, trying to figure out what in the world he had placed there.

"What in the world is this?" She asked, as he gently took the item from her and positioned himself behind her.

"It is something fun which will cause you no pain baby girl, I promise" He said soothingly to her. Once he saw her settled again he ran his hands across her ass and up her low back, then seating himself behind her, making sure his hard cock was rubbing up against her but not sliding inside of her, he leaned forward hearing her moan and groan in frustration because he still wasn't inside her yet.

He gently placed the wheel on her shoulders, pressing against her ass with his hard cock and hips, he pushed firmly enough to apply pressure but not to cause pain or puncture her delicate skin. He slowly pulled the wheel down her back, leaving tiny pink marks as he went and watching her skin jump whenever the spikes touched and left her.

He could see her indecision, her body got goose bumps which meant she liked it, but he could almost feel the struggle with her mind on what this thing was and how was he using it on her and why did it feel good to her? She balked and tried to unseat him by pushing her ass back against him almost unbalancing him.

He managed not to move too far by grabbing her hips and holding tight until he was balanced again.

"Baby girl, do you want me to stop using this?" He asked, waiting for her to settle, not risking letting go of her hips yet. She was silent for a minute before she responded in almost a complaining tone.

"No." she said petulantly. The side of his mouth quirked up.

"No, what?" He asked, he would maintain control of this session.

"No my Love, I don't want you to stop using that." She said in a semi-whining tone. She squealed as she felt him spank her ass in warning one time.

"Then you will be a good girl and not try to toss me off again." He said in a disapproving tone.

She settled down swiftly and stopped trying to disrupt him, showing him her willingness to submit to his ministrations. Vincent smoothed over the light red mark he had left on her ass in punishment for misbehavior. She would be irritated and turned on at the same time now. She liked having a firm hand during sex, she was turned on by him being in charge and not letting her get away with misbehaving.

Vincent firmly placed himself behind her again, and leaning forward continued to run the little spiked wheel down her back, across her thighs, watching as she started squirming in delight and her skin twitched and got goose flesh when he touched her. He straightened up, feeling how wet she was because his hard cock was pressing against her. She was very ready for him now.

He set the tool down and slid his hands up the back of her thighs, sliding his fingers to her ass cheeks and gently spreading them. He heard her whimper as his cock pushed against her wetness, slowly entering her, bit by bit. She tried to shove back against him but he held her ass tight, not letting her push too fast.

He moved until his large cock was fully inside her. He could feel her squirming and clenching around him, demanding more from him. Vincent pulled out of her and slid back in, her whimpers turning into moans as he increased his speed a little, beginning a slowly, firm, steady rhythm in and out of her.

"Please!" She begged him. He continued his thrusting, not speeding up.

"Please what baby girl?" He demanded of her. She whimpered before answering.

"Please my Love fuck me faster!" He smiled as he sped up just a little bit, giving her what she begged so prettily for. He felt her wetness all over him, she was drenched from his teasing and he loved every damn second of it.

Vincent stopped suddenly and Marie gasped and tried to turn around to look at him but her blindfold prevented her from actually seeing him. He withdrew from her pussy and guided her hips off the triangle pillow. He walked to the head board and released her from it but did no untie her wrists, they were still locked together.

He could feel the confusion from her and see it on her face. He laid down on the bed and taking her hips, guided her to get up and straddle him.

"Now, be a good girl and ride your Love, but only exactly as I tell you." Her mouth dropped open in shock and confusion, this was new, he had never done this before, whenever she had been on top and riding hi she had always had control over her movements and speed.

He grabbed her hips and guided her down onto his cock which was full, throbbing and straight up for her. She slid onto him easily from being so wet and he pulled her hard all the way down until she was fully seated on him. She dropped her head back and moaned.

His hands on her hips started pulling her up, and sliding her down, guiding her on how he wanted to be fucked. She relaxed and enjoyed the rhythm, and when she tried to move a bit faster he prevented her and spanked her ass once again.

"Exactly as I tell you baby girl." He growled at her, she nodded and bit her lips as he kept a steady pace. She wanted so badly to go faster, harder and he knew it.

"My Love, please..." she whimpered.

"Please what?" He demanded.

"Please go faster!" She said trying hard to keep her tone even, knowing she'd get another spanking if she snapped at him. He smiled and decided it was time to try the control on this new level.

"Faster baby girl." He said huskily.

"Yes Love." He felt her starting to surrender to this new level of control he was exerting, and he could feel her get wetter in response. He felt her speed up but kept her from going too fast, and watched as her head fell back in pleasure. His hands roamed up to her tits, playing with her nipples, grabbing and squeezing her large bouncing tits as she rode him.

"Faster baby girl." He said to her again.

"Yes Love!" He heard her gasp, it was turning her on even more to obey him in this way, and verbalize her surrender to his commands. She sped up, thrusting up and down on him. Vincent slid his hands down her sides and one hand went to her pussy, his thumb sliding into the folds and finding her clit as she bounced up and down on him.

He heard her whimper and squeal at the same time in excitement. He gently kept up the rythm and pressure on her clit and watched her face, enjoying her excitement over this new session.

"Harder baby girl." He demanded, and he watched a smile light up her face as she fully accepted the control.

"Yes Love!" she groaned and slid down on him harder, making him want to fill her right then and there.

"Please Love!" She begged as she rode him.

"Are you ready to cum baby girl?" He asked her, watching her face, red, bright with desire.

"Yes Love!" she gasped.

"Faster." She moaned and sped up, riding him hard and fast now while he grabbed her hip with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

"Cum now baby girl, cum for your Love." He felt her entire body clench up as she hit her orgasm, he grabbed tight to both her hips, keeping her riding him when her legs tightened so he could make it last longer for her. He slammed her down on his cock once, twice, and then felt himself explode inside of her, emptying himself.

Vincent held Marie tight, not wanting her to go limp and fall over, he could feel her starting to calm down from her insane orgasm. He pulled her down to the bed next to him, untied her wrists, and set the scarf aside. He pulled up on his elbow and hovered over her as she lay on the bed next to him and he kissed her forehead, and carefully removed the blindfold.

Her eyes were bright from the excitement and he could tell still slightly foggy from the pleasure. She gave him this amazingly lazy and satisfied smile he had never seen before. He leaned down and kissed her, setting the blindfold aside and pulling her into his arms as he lay back against the pillows, just enjoying the intense pleasure they had just shared.

BellaNyx
BellaNyx
17 Followers