First Little Piggy Pt. 01

Story Info
Adult twist on a classic.
1.4k words
4.32
34.6k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly sat naked on her little white stool, in front of her big oval mirror, watching as she played with her own double D breasts. She was daydreaming about burying her face in the sopping wet cunt of...KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Tilly was startled from her daydream by a demanding knocking at the door. Curious she skipped over to peek through the peephole, and jumped back with a startled gasp! On the other side of the door was the stuff her fantasies were made of! The one and only Lady Wolf! Most prestigious and successful business woman in town.

'What on earth can she be doing on my doorstep' thought Tilly.

Lady Wolf's sharp and distinct voice came through the door "Tilly! I can hear you on the other side of the door, I do not appreciate being kept waiting. Open this door, Now!"

Before Tilly even realised what she was doing, her hand instinctively shot out and threw open the door to her little modest thatched cottage.

"Well, well" said Lady Wolf with a smile "this is a bountiful sight, certainly makes up for the delay."

Gasping, Tilly realised she was still naked, and threw her arms up to cover herself.

"Oh no dear, don't you dare shield that body from me! I want to look, put your arms down now and stick that chest out so I can get a good look!" Lady Wolf demanded.

Tilly couldn't quite believe it, but she wasn't going to question it, she'd been lusting after Lady Wolf for years, and she was really hoping her fantasy was about to become a reality. She dropped her arms and thrust her tits out, hoping Lady Wolf would want to touch as well as look.

"Now, that's a goood girl" hmmed Lady Wolf in Tillys ear as she leaned in close, so close that Tilly could feel the heat emanating off her, but frustratingly not close enough to touch.

"Such big heavy tits should never be kept locked away beneath clothes. Stand still, whilst I get a look at the rest of you" As she said this Lady Wolf began to slowly circle Tilly.

"Hmm, nice round fat ass" she muttered to herself.

"Spread your legs" she demanded sharply, as she crouch down in front of Tilly's crotch.

"Ah and a pretty, bare, pink cunt, just how I like them." she said smiling to herself.

Standing back up she glanced at Tilly saying "You'll do very nicely my dear."

"Do nicely for what?" asked Tilly, very puzzled but so desperate for Lady Wolfs touch, she couldn't quite concentrate on what was happening.

"I've decided to take you on as my pet pig." Said Lady Wolf matter of factly, like that wasn't unusual at all.

Tilly blinked, and blinked again, thinking she must have heard wrong. "Your what?"

Lady Wolfs eyes went suddenly cold, she stalked behind Tilly and delivered a sharp stinging slap to each ass cheek! Tilly squealed, and and grabbed both cheeks in defense.

"I don't have time for such nonsense Pig, we both know animals can't talk!" Lady Wolf said looking at Tilly in disappointment.

Tilly stared back at her understanding dawning but unclear if this was something she wanted.

Not that Lady Wolf was prepared to give her time to think about it. "Neither do they stand on two feet" she continued and pointed to the floor.

Tilly just continued to stare at her, her thoughts racing, but also making no sense, she didn't know what to do.

Lady Wolf shook her head sadly, and said "Ah well, what a shame I was so looking forward to this Tilly, I shall have to find someone else to fulfill my fantasy." And she headed towards the door.

Now Tilly may not know if she wanted this, but she knew damn well she wanted Lady Wolf and there was no way she was going to let Lady Wolf walk out of her door and into the arms of someone else, before Tilly had even managed to get a chance with her.

Heart pounding hard with fear and excitement she dropped to all fours, but Lady Wolf was almost at the door and paying her no attention now, she almost shouted Wait! before she had a better idea.

"Oink! Oink!" she snorted as loud as she could.

Lady Wolf stopped and turned sharply on her heel, giving Tilly a hard look she said "Remember, no games, are you committed to being my little piggy?"

Tilly didn't even think, she just snorted again, desperate to have Lady Wolf stay.

Lady Wolf continued to look at her for another full minute, making Tilly fear she had blown it, then suddenly the smile was back on Lady Wolfs face.

"Good piggy" she said, coming over to Tilly pulling items out of her bag as she came. "Let's make you look the part shall we"

First, she put a piggy ears headband on Tilly, then a little piggy nose, and finally she pulled out a pink pig tail butt plug. Now Tilly was a bit wary as it looked rather large, but her asshole was so close to her sopping cunt and she was itching for Lady Wolf to put her hands down there, that she was more than happy for her to be in the right area.

Lady Wolf lubbed up Tillys asshole, grazing her hand across her clit a few times just to tease her new little pet. She gently inserted the plug into Tilly, whose ass accepted it easily, to the delight of Lady Wolf, she had plans for that fat round ass, but they could wait.

"Wriggle, that ass for me piggy, I want to see that tail shake." demanded Lady Wolf, and then laughed with delight when Tilly complied with enthusiasm. Willing to do anything if it would get those fingers rubbing her clit again.

But to Tilly's despair no fingers were forthcoming.

"Right Piggy" said Lay Wolf standing back up and moving towards the door "follow me"

Tilly crawled after her out into the front garden, where it looked like Lady Wolf had already had a plan in place, the hose had been left on so now her already sparse lawn, now pretty much just looked like a mud slick.

"It's playtime Piggy, go on and show me how much you love the mud" said Lady Wolf with an expectant smile.

Tilly crawled slowly over to the mud, not sure what to do, a quick glance at Lady Wolf, showed the smile slipping from her face at Tilly's hesitation. Not wanting to risk messing it up again, and with those tingles of pleasure foremost in her mind, she gingerly waded into the mud.

"What are you waiting for Piggy, shove those tits in the mud and thrust that ass in the air!" Lady Wolf demanded

Tilly did as asked, shoving and thrusting a few times, feeling the cold mud sliding over her breasts.

Suddenly, her hands slipped and she belly flopped fully into the mud, which made Lady Wolf hoot with laughter from the sidelines. Which made Tilly smile also, lightening her mood, she found the feel of mud was actually quite nice. So she started sliding along on her belly, the rolling over on her back, scissoring her legs in the mud.

The combination of the feel of mud and Lady Wolfs eyes on her, had her majorly turned on. And she couldn't stop her hands from finding their way to her sopping wet cunt.

"Ah, so she is a real piggy after all, good girl Tilly, go on make yourself cum in the mud, I want to her your snorting and squealing as you cum!"

Tilly didn't need to be asked twice, with the approving eyes of Lady Wolf glued to her, she started to hump the mud, thrusting dirty fingers inside herself, and rubbing mud furiously into her clit. She had been on edge for what seemed like an age, so it didn't take her long to cum, and cum hard she did, snorting a squealing like a pig all the way.

When she was finished, she lay there in the mud trying to catch her breath, Lady Wolf wandered over, she crouched down and stroked her hair.

"What a good little piggy you are, stay here and enjoy the mud, I'm going to go and see about getting you a playmate..."

End of part 1.