First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K."

I looked over at my husband and he was giving Kevin and me a very hard stare. When he saw me coming towards him he shook his head and smiled at me. I kissed him, "Good-bye."

"Bye Baby. Have a good time. And be good."

"I will. See you later."

"Hey Kev. We're having a BBQ over here tomorrow afternoon. Why don't you come. Going to be a lot of people here, and all of Jessi's family'll be here."

"That sounds great. I'll bring Jennifer and the kids so that you all can meet them too."

"Good. See ya then."

"Alright."

We left and headed towards the restaurant. At dinner we talked more about what we had been doing in the time that we had falling out of touch. Then came all the "remember when's," after we had gotten through all the things that we could remember everything fell silent. Kevin's face went dark for a minute and then he looked at me and smiled.

"Jess?"

"Yeah."

"Will you go somewhere with me?"

"What?"

"I want to take you somewhere, but I'm not sure if you'll go with me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, I don't know. It's a bad idea."

"You'll never know if it is a bad idea until you run it by me. I'll tell ya if it is or isn't." I gave a playful smile and it seemed to lighten up his mood.

"I knew you would it's just that it might be too soon."

"What would be too soon."

My breath caught. I knew what he was talking about, I could see it in his face. He had the same look he use to get when we'd mess around years ago. But I wouldn't let him see that I knew what he was talking about. I wanted to hear him say it. Plus I was confused, I didn't know if I could even say yes to it.

"Just never mind. It's probably a bad idea anyway. But I couldn't help thinking about it."

I brought my eyebrows down and gave him a "I think you're going insane" look and then nodded my head agreeing.

After dinner we drove around for a while, in silence, but neither one of us wanted to leave the company of the other. Kevin started heading back towards the town we lived in and then I heard him say under his breath, "Fuck it. I've waited too long, I'm not going to give it up now." I looked at him with surprised eyes, but turned my head quickly before he saw me. All that went through my head was, "shit!"

He pulled up at a hotel and we both got out of the car. He looked at me for a long time, I could see that he was fighting with himself on whether or not to do what he wanted. The fight was won and he took hold of my hand and issued me up to the room he had gotten earlier. I wondered then if this was the only reason why he wanted to see me tonight, and I got a little angry.

I sat on the bed, my arms crossed under my breasts, and stared at my feet. Kevin stared at me.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you think is wrong?"

"Why do you always have to follow a question with another one?"

"Why shouldn't I?"

He let out a low annoyed growl. I looked up at him in an angry fashion. My lips pulled tight and drawn down, while I tried to think of what to say next.

"Why'd you bring me here?" My voice had become low with the mixed emotions I felt.

"I thought you'd like it."

"Kevin, answer me honestly, did you want to take me out tonight just to come here?"

"No, I wanted to see you. Jessi, I've never gotten over you."

"That's understandable. But why tonight. I mean why when we just saw each other for the first time in over five years?"

"I don't know."

I looked at him angrily again. "What do you mean you don't know? There's a reason behind it. What, you thought that after seeing you again that I wouldn't be able to control myself, and you could get a good fuck from me before you went back to you're woman?"

I knew I had hurt him, I saw him flinch as though I had gotten up and smacked him across the face. But he had hurt me too, and I couldn't keep my mean tongue at bay.

"That's not it Jess."

"Oh really? Then what Kev."

"I just...just wanted to be alone with you."

"To do what Kevin?"

"I hadn't thought of it."

"Don't lie to me."

"Well, I don't know. I knew I shouldn't have done this and I'm sorry."

I looked down at my feet again, which is my way of saying "I accept your apology but I'm still angry with you."

I saw him move from the corner of my eye and soon he was on his knees at my feet. I moved my eyes, now looking at my knees. I felt his hands on my legs, and I pulled them together. We struggled a bit, but he won out and my legs were spread enough for him to move in-between them. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought his head down to rest between my breasts. I stared at the top of his head, I let my eyes wander over his red hair, the same color as mine. I thought to myself how we were always confused as brother and sister when growing up and how we almost convinced someone that we were twins, since we looked so much a like. We probably could have pulled it off if Kevin wasn't a full foot taller than I am. I smiled, the anger was leaving me, and that was a dangerous thing. I finally moved my arms and wrapped them around him. I hugged him tightly to me. "I'm real sorry Jessi. I let other things come in front of my good reasoning."

"It's okay." My voice was soft and barely audible.

"This is nice isn't it?"

I laughed, "Yes I've always liked your head right were it is."

He looked up and smiled, bringing his hand up and grabbing my chin, "Naughty girl!"

"I can't help it."

"I know."

We looked at each other for a long time. I saw his eyes become softer, and the crystal blue of them become more vibrant. I knew it was coming, and I didn't feel like stopping it. He brought his lips to mine. Soft at first, I could barely feel them. Then the kiss became more passionate. I moaned at the feel of his soft but firm lips on mine, I felt his tongue slip in between my lips, and I opened my mouth to receive it. My hands went from his back to his head as his tongue moved in and out of my mouth. My legs wrapped tightly around his body, and I felt my juices beginning to flow from me. He was the first to pull away.

"Jessi....should we? I want you so bad. But I have to know if you want me...."

I put my finger to his lips and traced their outline. "Shhh." I said before placing my lips back to his. He moaned, and his hands began to run up and down my back, into my hair, and then back down. He broke the kiss again, picking me up and placing me on the pillows of the bed. He went back down to my feet and took off my sandals. He kissed each toe as the shoe came off of it and then his lips began to trail up my legs. I watched the top of his head moving from one leg to the other. My breathing became faster with each kiss, my body began to quiver, and I moaned softly.

His lips came to my pussy, and my hips uncontrollably thrust forward. He gave a throaty laugh, "I know what Mama wants!"

"Are you going to give it to me?"

"Should I?"

"I think you should. I'd enjoy it very much."

"I know you would. But I'm not sure. Looks like you need it way too much."

"Yes, and that's why you should give it to me. Please."

"Very polite." His tongue touched my bare swollen pussy lips and my head spun.

"Mmmmm....please, please! I want to feel your tongue on my pussy!"

"I never remember you as a beggar, more of a give it to me or die kinda woman."

"I'm trying to be polite. Wouldn't you like to listen to me beg more than just slamming your mouth into my cunt?"

"Hmmmm...I think I like the latter better."

"Really?"

I put my hand to his head and thrust my hips up again, while pressing his head down into my soaked pussy. He let off a loud moan as his lips wrapped around my hard clit. I gasped as I felt his tongue flick across my bud. I moved my hips up and down, fucking his face as he tried hard to keep up with my rhythm. In my heightened stated of arousal it took no time at all before I came. I screamed out my pleasure as I pushed Kevin's head harder into my cunt. I felt his mouth working to lap up my cream. My legs clamped down on his head and I held tightly to him until my orgasm began to fade. I released him and looked down smiling.

I watched as he sat up and quickly undressed. He stretched out on top of me, bringing his lips to mine. I could feel my juices on his chin and taste them on his lips, it made me moan. I moaned louder when I felt his cock rub up against my pussy. My body jumped uncontrollably, my nerves were still going hay-wire from the orgasm he'd just given me. He slowly pushed his cock into me. My breath caught and as it began to release I let out a low long moan. He stayed still for a minute, just looked down at me with a slight smile on his face. Looking up at him all the feelings that I had ever felt for him came rushing back to me, but this time more intense. I was feeling the love a woman has for a man, instead of the "puppy love" of the little girl I use to be. I had no time to worry or contemplate over the feelings that had just hit my body. He began to move, so very slow at first, it seemed as though time had stopped. I could feel every inch of his manhood slip from me and then go back in. His lips found mine again and our tongues danced together as our bodies started to move quicker. Both of us needing the release that only we could bring to each other. My legs wrapped around his back as he began to plunge his cock deeper and harder into my ever so wanting cunt. I moaned louder, wrapping my arms around him, bringing him closer to me as I began to cum again. My muscles wrapped tightly around his cock, I could feel him growing inside of me and knew it wouldn't be long before he would hit his own climax. He worked harder, thrusting his hips so hard into me that I could hardly breathe. I felt his body become completely rigid and then I felt his seed rush forward and I received it into my womb with another orgasm.

He laid beside me, tracing imaginary circles on my belly. We said nothing, we didn't have to. We just stared at each other, both with satisfied looks on our faces. I had to break the silence. "You know I have to go now."

"I know, I wish we could stay here together."

"I know, but we can't." Tears filled in my eyes. Hot tears of both shame for what I had just done and longing for the man that my heart first went to. I shook my head, got up and dressed. He followed, his body langue telling me all I needed to know. He moved so slow, he didn't want to leave, but we both knew that we had to go back to our own homes.

We said nothing as we drove home, and as we reached my house both of us sighed. I looked at him and smiled, "I would thank you for the wonderful evening, but I don't think that at this point I could find all the words appropriate enough to do so."

"I know."

"Ummm....you still coming over tomorrow?"

"Well, it would probably seem wrong if I didn't."

"You're probably right. I guess I'll see you then."

"Alright."

I had the urge to reach over and kiss him, but it just didn't seem right as we sat in my driveway. I got out of the car, ran my fingers through my hair, took a deep breath, and walked in the house.

As I walked into the living room, my husband was no where to be found, and I hoped that he had fallen asleep. I went into the kitchen, drank a glass of water, and proceeded to the bedroom. I could hear the TV on as I came down the hall, and I sighed again. My husband was still awake. I walked in and smiled at him.

"How was your evening?"

"Good."

"That's good."

"Where'd you go to eat?"

"The Italian Gardens."

"I like that place."

"I know."

"What else did you do?"

My breath caught and I stared stupidly at the wall for a minute. "Nothing."

"You were gone for a long time, and you did nothing after dinner?"

"Well, I mean, we didn't do nothing, just sat at the restaurant, drinking coffee, and talking."

"Oh I see. He still coming over tomorrow."

"Yeah, he said he'd be here."

I reached into my drawer and pulled out some pjs.

"Don't put those on yet. Remember."

Damn, I remembered. I smiled at him, "Oh yeah, you'd much prefer me naked."

"Yes. I think you should go around naked all the time."

"What would the neighbors think!"

"Who'd care? They'd probably like it anyway."

"You'd have to fight them off with sticks."

"No, I'd just let them have their way with you. You'd enjoy that more anyway."

"Yeah you're right about that. But watching you chase people around with sticks would be quite entertaining too."

"Come here you silly girl."

I went to him. I was drained but I couldn't let him know that. I climbed up on the bed and straddled his legs. Bending over I brought his cock into my mouth, sucking him gently. Wrapping my tongue around him, he began to moan as his cock grew hard in my mouth. I felt his hand go to the back of my head, and he began to pump his hips into me. Fucking my mouth hard and deep. I wrapped my lips tighter around his engorged member, getting a better grip as he pushed the head of his cock down my throat. I began to moan, I love having my face fucked, and he was going at it so well. He moaned louder as the vibrations of my voice traveled down his cock. Soon, though, he released me, I looked up at him and pouted. "Come here girl."

I went to him, my body eager to please again. I rubbed my pussy on the tip of his cock, and he smiled at me as he brought his fingers to my lips. Immediately I took his fingers in my mouth, sucking on them as though his cock was still there. He moaned again as I impaled myself on his dick. He pulled his fingers from my mouth, and I pouted again. "You just love having something stuffed in that pretty mouth don't you?"

"You know I do." I said smiling.

"Such a nasty girl."

I laughed and began to fuck him. Moving up and down his shaft in the hard fast manner that he's always enjoyed. I couldn't help but think back to the events early that night. I thought of how good Kevin's cock had felt in my pussy, and just thinking about the fact that Kevin's cum, along with my own juices, was running down my husband's cock sent me into a hard orgasm. "Jesus Christ woman!" My husband shouted, "you really needed to fuck didn't you? Being around Kevin made you that horny?" I said nothing, but thought, "if you only knew." It didn't take too much longer before my husband came, and as always I kissed his forehead and rolled off of him. I laid on my side and he came up behind me, in the spoon position, kissing my neck and shoulders. I heard him begin to snore softly, and closed my own eyes, images of Kevin still in my head.

The next day I sat in the living room, a waiting the guests for the BBQ. Every time the door bell rang me my heart jumped at the prospect of it being Kevin and his family. But every time it wasn't, finally after everyone else was at the house, engaging in conversation or swimming in the pool, Kevin showed up. I opened the door, and was greeted with his smiling face, and the smiling face of his finance. I smiled back friendly like and opened the screen door. "Come on in!" As they got into the house I turned back around, "And Kevin who might this be?" "Oh yeah, almost forgot to introduce you two."

"Jessi this is Jennifer, Jennifer Jessi."

I shook her hand, "Hello! How are you?"

"I'm good." I watched as she looked around, "I like the set up of your living room." I gave her an odd look, "Well thank you." I decided that she was going to be one person I wouldn¡¦t speak with for too long. "C'mon out back." As Kevin entered the back yard my family flocked to him, hugging him, kissing him, and telling them how much they had missed him. He stared at me whenever someone was talking to him, but he'd look down and smile politely, nod his head, or answer a question when necessary. I kept myself busy, going around, making sure all the children were okay, making sure they kept there floaties on if they were going to go in the pool. I walked around making small talk with my husband's family, basically being a good hostess, while I felt Kevin's eyes constantly on me. Kevin's finance came up to me, "Jessi, excuse me, but I was wondering if you had a bathing suit I could borrow. I didn't know you had a pool or I would have brought my own." I looked at her, sizing her in my mind. She was a little bit taller than I but I figured we weighed about the same. The only problem she was going to have was that my chest was quite a bit bigger than hers, but with a few alterations I could fix a bathing suit top for her. "I have a few extra suits laying around, come with me into the house and I'll see what I can find."

She followed me, and as we were going into the house Kevin gave me a confused look. I waved my hand at him, in a "mind your own business" sort of way, and proceeded into the house. In the bedroom, as I searched my drawers for all my old bathing suits, Jennifer looked around. "I love your bed set" She exclaimed excitedly. I wondered what was up with her and my furniture settings. I thanked her and threw four bathing suits on the bed. "Pick one, and we'll see if it fits you." She choose a neon green one. I had never remembered buying the suit, and wondered where I had picked it up when I pulled it out of the drawer. I had never worn it, for the fact that it was neon green, and a red haired, fair skin woman should never wear that color, but it would probably look wonderful on her, since she has that lovely olive color to her. "I pointed to the closed door next to the window. That's the bathroom if you'd like to change in there." We both jumped when Kevin spoke up, "what are you girls doing in here?"

"Oh I wanted to get a bathing suit. So I could go swimming."

"I see, and the always prepared Jessi had some laying around?"

"You know I did."

"Good!"

"I'm going to go see if it fits." Jennifer went into the bathroom, and Kevin came further into the room. He grabbed me and kissed my lips. I pulled away from him, and pointed at the bathroom door. He shrugged his shoulders, and kissed me again. When he heard Jennifer's hand on the knob he moved away. I looked at her, just as I suspected the top was too big for her. "Here let me fix it so that it won't fall off."

"I'd like to see that." Jennifer looked at Kevin wide eyed and blushed. I gave her another odd look and chuckled, "I bet you would, but we must think about the guests!" We both laughed and it was Jennifer's turn to give us odd looks. I finished fixing the straps as best I could so that the top of the bathing suit wasn't hanging off Jennifer's chest. "Thanks Jessi. I'm going to go swimming now. Why don't you join me?"

"Oh I will a little later. I need the pool to be shaded before I get in there. No matter how much sun screen I put on I still burn like mad."

"Kevin's the same way."

"I know."

She looked down, I could tell she felt a little out of place, and I felt bad for her, but I couldn't help the fact that Kevin and I had known each other for so long, and she was a recent addition.

"You coming Kevin?"

"I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay." She sighed and left.

"You should have gone with her Kevin."

"She's a big girl."

"She doesn't know anyone here. She feels left out."

"How do you know?"

"I can tell. Can't you? You spend more time with her than I do."

"So are you trying to push me away?"

"I don't think that's the point here Kevin."

"Then what is?"

"The fact that your finance feels left out and so you should be with her."

"Whatever."

I flipped him off, and he stormed out of the room. Asshole, I thought. I put back the rest of the bathing suits and went back outside.

"Jessi." I turned to my husband.

"Yeah?"

"Come here."

"What?"

"What's Kevin all mad about?"

"He's being an asshole."

"Why?"¨

"Because I told him that Jennifer is feeling left out and he needs to spend time with her. You know introducing her to everybody."