First Love Burns Brightest

Story Info
An on and off high school love is reunited years later.
1.5k words
3.97
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*My first submission to anyone other than myself, please be constructive. Hope you enjoy!*

Weak sunlight reached me beneath my closed eyes and woke me early this morning. I opened one eye tentatively, the other squeezed shut refusing to admit it was morning, holding onto the sweetest of dreams. Swirling dust-motes rode the rays of sunlight that found their way into our little room, and realising defeat, my other eye slowly opened. My head, dizzy from the night before struggled to focus on my surroundings, until my sleepy eyes settled on a note sticky-taped to the headboard above your pillow.

I sat up, smoothing the white sheets around me, and combing my fingers through the mess of curls atop my head I gingerly reached out for the note.

"Couldn't wake you, my princess needs her beauty sleep. See you in a few crazy cat! Josh, x"

Smiling, I traced your handwriting with my fingertips and let myself savour the memories of last night that crept back to me.

The night had started with a bottle of wine at our favourite restaurant, overlooking the harbour. The night was warm, cicadas singing their song, while the lights off of the Sydney Harbour Bridge were mirrored in the still water. I looked over my glass of shiraz to find your eyes cheekily peering at me. Your hazel brown eyes had a twinkle of mischief, and a sensation of lust snaked its way from my hips, to the pit of my stomach, into the naughty smile I gave you in return.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Mr. Joshua Samson?"

"Oh, using my full name are you? I know I'm in trouble now." You replied playfully.

"Seriously, after all this time Josh. You're in town for the weekend, call me... And for what? A booty call?" I could feel the aggression in my tone but I didn't hold back. You had hurt me all those years ago, you weren't just going to get off that lightly.

"B, relax okay?" As if reading my mind, you continued "I know we're not kids anymore, and I know that what I did to you was wrong. I kept going back to you all throughout our senior year because I wanted you. I wanted to share my body with you, I loved you... I love you."

Once again, your words and presence alone had hit me like a tonne of bricks. The love you confessed for me had me drowning in a fantasy world, but only for a moment. I'm older this time around, I've made some big-girl decisions without you. But before I could voice any of this, even before the surprise tears sprang up in my eyes, you were taking my hand in yours, our bottle of wine in the other.

Standing up so abruptly from our table must have made the wine rush through my veins, because the memory of getting pulled along through the streets of Sydney were vague to say the least. Soon I found my bearings and realised the street we were heading down was the quiet little one that lead to your apartment. My head was spinning and I was giggling from the foresight of what was about to happen, and you scooped my tiny frame up into your arms, and carried me over the threshold.

"Just like our first time" I heard myself say, through a fit of giggles.

"Just like our first time" You replied with a smile, staring down into my face the way you always did when you cradled me.

I knew in my heart that this feeling wouldn't last long, that the high we were both riding would soon let us down hard, and we'd be strangers when you left town again. Honestly, I didn't care. Here I was, safe in your arms, and I couldn't wait to have the crazy love we used to have.

Having it down to an art, as soon as you lay my body down on your bed – the same sheets I remember from last time – we immediately slowed the pace right down. Familiar with each other's body, our hands roamed over one another, our kisses deep and deliberate. On my back, you had me where you wanted me. Sliding the straps of my green dress down from my shoulders, you tugged until my breasts faced you in all their glory. The love on your face at seeing them, the amazement of your eyes, got my blood racing and already I knew I would be soaking wet by the time you had undone my bra.

Placing your hands on my hips, you worked your way up my torso, cupping my 32DD breasts in your piano hands, and lowered your head to kiss my nipples that were already standing to attention. All in one movement, you had my silk-green dress pulled over my hips, turning me onto my stomach at the same time. I felt your eyes burning into my skin with so much intensity, me, your first and only love, lying in your apartment overlooking Sydney, with nothing but your favourite panties on. Tracing kisses down my back, you nipped the white lace covering my ass in your teeth, and tugged them free.

I could feel the bulge in your pants along my thigh, and pleaded it was only fair that if I was naked, you should be naked too. Cheekily, you tore your belt off and swatted me lightly across my bear ass. A moan escaped me, and you joined me, naked. The sheets wrapped around us and we continued stroking each other, your shaft pulsing harder than I had ever felt it before. Since the last time we touched, I swear you grew another two inches in length and my soft hands could barely close in on the prize. This time it was your turn to moan, as your tongue flicked across my bottom lip.

Instinctively, we both picked up the pace, and the urgency in your moaning came through. I couldn't ever bear to have you aching for me, as much as I loved to have you in my control, and all I wanted to do was please you. Trailing kisses down your hard stomach, I blew and licked at your cock. If I hadn't known you better, hadn't known how much you love to give, I was sure you would shoot your load all over the face you love. Your hands gripped my shoulders and I could feel your thighs tense around me. I slid your cock into my mouth and worked your bad boy until my saliva was pooling at the base and I could taste your pre-cum.

You threw me onto my stomach and spread my ass cheeks apart, sliding your long fingers into my slit. Leaning forward so your mouth brushed against my ear, you whispered in your most sexiest voice that I love,

"Fuck baby, you're so wet! Are you ready to take me?"

I answered you with a moan and with one hand spreading my ass and the other guiding your cock, you slid inside of me with ease. Together we screamed each other's name, and I pushed myself into you.

"Oh you're so tight, hmmm please tell me you've been saving yourself for me"

I bit back the tears that hit me again, because I knew your words were sincere. The truth is, since graduating from senior year I just hadn't met anyone who turned me on as much as you do. I really was saving myself for you, and you knew it.

"Yes baby I have been. Do you like how tight I am? I've been saving myself for you, you're the only one I want"

I let the tears fall into the pillow, because I knew that love this sweet wouldn't last forever. I had lost you before, and I was already preparing myself to lose you again. Loving my answer, you grabbed my hips and pounded into me even harder. Leaning closer again, you asked

"Where do you want me to come?"

Knowing this was probably the last time you'd ask me, before you disappeared again for another two years, the pain my chest, the pleasure in my pussy, and the ache in my heart just broke me. I moaned for you to cum inside of me between tears, and that's exactly what you did. Screaming my name, and rocking me back and forth you collapsed on top of me and pulled me in towards your chest. Lifting my chin with your hand, you wiped the tears from my face and kissed my brow.

"I won't leave you again, please believe me, I love you, I am grown, and I won't leave you again"

I knew these words to be lies when I drifted off to sleep in your arms, so when you came through the door ten minutes ago with coffee in your hands, and when I heard you sing in the shower, and when you come to bed and bury me in playful kisses, and produce the most amazing diamond ring, I let you place it on my ring finger, I say yes when you propose, and I tell you that I've waited for you all these years.

"I told you last night I wouldn't leave you again, I promised you. I know I've made the same promise before B, but this time I'm smart enough and wise enough to keep it."