First Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessi and Jennifer become closer.
4.6k words
4.31
38.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Love Ch. 02: New Friends

It had been a couple of months since Kevin and I have found each other again. We’ve become close friends once more, and his finance, Jennifer, and I have hit it off also. Since neither me nor Jennifer work we spend lots of time together, letting the kids play, and telling stories, mainly about Kevin. She loves hearing about him when he was young, though he hates all the embarrassing stories I tell.

One day we were in my backyard, the kids were swimming in the pool, and we sat up on the deck tanning and talking. She took her sun glasses off and gave me a serious look.

“Jessi.”

“Yep.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, Babe, what is it?”

“You won’t get mad?”

“Takes a lot for me to get mad. Just ask me, Jen.”

“Well, it’s, just that, I’ve seen the way you and Kevin look at each other, and some of the stories you or him tell seems to have things missing from them. And so I’m wondering if you guys were more than just friends.”

I looked at her for a minute, trying to decide whether or not to tell her. I couldn’t lie, I know I couldn’t. I’ve never been any good at it. I took a deep breath, looked at the kids swimming in the water with their little arm floaties on so that they wouldn’t drown then looked back at her.

“Well, Jennifer, we were never girlfriend and boyfriend if that’s what you mean. But, yes, we did fool around a bit.”

She looked as though she was going to cry. I had no idea what to say to her, I felt so bad. She looked at me her big brown eyes swelling with tears.

“Jessi. Do you and him still fool around?”

I looked at her like she was crazy. My mouth dropped open but no words came out. I know I looked guilty as hell at that moment.

“No, Jen, we don’t fool around. Why do you think that?”

“Cause he hasn’t been interested in fucking me since you guys met again. He’ll do it every now and again, but there’s no heart in it. And all he ever talks about is you. So, I guessed that you two were having an affair.”

I about cried then. Not because I was ashamed of what Kevin and I had done the first week we got back together, but I wanted to cry for her. She looked so heartbroken, so innocent at that moment that all I wanted to do was cradle her head in my chest and tell her everything was going to be alright.

“Jen, you promise not to be mad about something?”

“Yeah, I promise.”

“When Kevin and I first saw each other again we did have sex. Not just once but three times.” I looked down then, now feeling ashamed. I heard her whimper softly and knew she was crying.

“But I stopped it. I couldn’t go on with it. It wasn’t fair to you or to my husband.”

“I don’t blame you. Kevin is a great guy and you guys have loved each other for a long time. But why hasn’t he fucked me, it’s been two months?”

“I don’t know Hon.”

“Will you talk to him for me?”

“I don’t think that’s the best idea.”

“I really want you to.”

“I can try.”

“Thanks Jess. And hey, I forgive you.”

“Thanks.”

There was silence for a long time, and both of us stared at the kids. She turned and looked at me again.

“Does you’re husband know?”

“Yeah.”

“He’s not mad?”

I laughed, “No.”

“Why?”

“There’s a lot about me that you don’t know yet.”
“Like what?”

“Like the fact that RJ doesn’t get mad when I fuck other people. He wasn’t happy at first but he got over it.”

“Why doesn’t he get mad?”

I laughed again, “RJ and I live differently than you and Kevin do.”

“What does that mean?”

I thought, "Geez this girl really doesn’t get it does she." “RJ and I fuck other people.”

Her face filled with surprise, “Really?”

“Yeah, just most of the time we are together when it happens. You know threesomes, foursomes, things like that.”

Her faced flushed. I looked at her, I’ve always been perplexed by people who are embarrassed by anything having to do with sex, and this girl confused me quit a bit.

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Oh, I guess nothing’s wrong with it. I just could never do it.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I’d be embarrassed. So, why’d you guys start doing it?”

“If you’ve been together for as long as RJ and I have been, you need new things.”

“You guys only been married for six years.”

“Yeah but we’ve been together since we were 14.”

“Oh I didn’t know that.”

“Yep.”

“But you guys were young when you got together. You shouldn’t be tired of each other by now.”

I laughed, “Honey, we’re not tired of each other. We love each other very much, but after you’ve been fucking the same person for 10 years, you kinda run out of things to do.”

“So you chose to fuck other people for spice?”

“Yeah basically.”

“I still can’t see it.”

“Some people don’t. It’s nothing to stress over. Just something we do. You might never want to have a threesome where as I like them very much.”

She giggled, “Hey, you ever, you know, done a woman?”

“Many times.”

“You like it?”

“Hell yeah. Why? You ever thought about it?”

“Sometimes I do.”

“When?”

She giggled again, “I’d rather not say.”

“Alright, I got ya.” From the way she acted I knew she fantasized about a woman when she masturbated.

Things grew silent again, but it was a comfortable silence. After a while she got up, it was about time for RJ to get home so I had to start making dinner, and she had to go get her house cleaned up and start dinner herself. She hugged me, as usual, when I walked her to the door, but this time her hug was longer, and I could feel her body giving into me as though she wanted more than just a hug. I acted as though nothing was unusual about her longer touch and told her I’d talk to her later.

Later that night Kevin called.

“Jennifer said you wanted to talk to me about something.”

I remembered her concern earlier that day and took a big sigh, “Well, she voiced to me today that you were no longer fucking her and being too shy herself to bring it up she wanted me to ask you why.”

There was a long pause on the other line. “Why’d she even bring that up to you?” I could hear anger in his voice.

“Don’t get mad. She just wants to know. Maybe you should tell her.”

“You know why, don’t you?”

“I have a feeling that it’s all about me.”

“Well, then you know I can’t tell her.”

“She already knows.”

“What?”

“Kevin a man can’t hide when he’s having an affair. We women know. We can smell it a mile away. Her concerns grew enough that she came to me about the problem. She already knew, and I confirmed it.”

“Great thanks a lot.”

“Shut up. She wasn’t mad at me. Though it might be different when you tell her.”

“What do you mean?”

“Hell hath no fury. You know the saying. She’ll probably kick your ass.”

“Whatever.”

“Yeah, well I got to go. Fuck your woman Kevin.”

“Don’t tell me who to fuck.”

“I’ll tell you to do whatever I want.”

I hung up the phone. I was mad at him and I didn’t even know why. It was of course half my fault. I refused to talk to Kevin for three weeks after that phone call.

My anger finally subsided and I took his phone call after the three weeks were up.

“What.”

“That’s how you greet me now? I thought you loved me.”

“I do. You’re just an asshole sometimes.”

“Yeah, and you’re a bitch.”

“The biggest in KC baby.”

We both began to laugh, “So what do you want?”

“Well you know Jennifer is turning 21.”

“No, she’s that young?”

“She’s not that young, only four years younger than us.”

“I would have never guessed it. I thought she was the same age.”

“Nope. But anyway, she’s turning 21 and I’m throwing a party for her.”

“Cool, where and when?”

“This Saturday at Joshua’s.”

”I hate that place.”

“I know you do, but that’s where she wants it. Plus I know you can get some rooms for half price.”

“How’d you know that?”

“Talked with the owner, and he said that if you show up he’ll give us a room for half price. How’d you get that deal anyway? Fuck the owner?”

I laughed, “No but he wishes I’d fuck him.”

“That’s completely understandable. So be there, Saturday night.”

“Okay, ummm…how are things between you and Jen?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“I see. You think the birthday party is going to salvage the relationship.”

His voice was strained. “I don’t know.”

“Well, okay, see you then.”

“You always make me so mad, Jessi.”

“I know. Love you!”

“Yeah.”

He hung up the phone and I shook my head at the receiver. Asshole, I thought, how did I ever end up liking some one like that? I couldn’t give myself three good reasons so I gave up.

Saturday came and I had to talk RJ into coming with me. He hated Joshua’s just as much as I did.

“Come on. Do we have to go there? Let’s go down to Westport. It’s so much better.”

“I know but we have to go to Jennifer’s party, and they’re holding it at Joshua’s. I can’t help that.”

“Then can we go for a little while and then leave and go to Westport?”

“We’ll see.”

“Promise me we will.”

“I said we’ll see. Come on we gotta get up there.”

He stuck his tongue out at me, and I licked it. He gave me a, “that’s so gross look” and I gave him a “you shouldn’t have stuck it out look.” He spanked my butt as we walked out the door.

“Okay, if we gotta stay there just promise me you won’t get so drunk that you won’t fuck me tonight.”

I laughed.

“C’mon you gotta do it. You always get so drunk there.”

“I have to; it’s the only way I can stand the place.”

“I know so promise.”

“Fine, I promise.”

“You promise what?”

“That I won’t get too drunk.”

“And?”

“And, I’ll fuck you.”

“That’s a good girl.”

“You didn’t need a promise that I’d fuck you. You know I will, I’d do it right now if you’d let me.”

“I know, but I’m driving.”

“So?”

“It’s dangerous.”

“You could pull over.”

“No, you naughty girl, you can wait.”

I pouted, “Fine.”

We arrived at Joshua’s and I looked at it with loathing. The club is set inside a Holiday Inn. It’s very small, only having a handful of tables and a couple of pool tables. The place never plays any real good music, unless you’re into dance music, which I’m not. The only time I like about the place is when they do play rock music, I can dig it then, but it only lasts for an hour and then it’s back to dance. I sighed as we got into the club and looked around at the familiar settings. We found Kevin and Jennifer sitting at a table near the dance floor and went over to them. I hugged Jennifer and told her happy birthday and Kevin and RJ began to do some small talk. I could see that Jennifer was already half-way lit, and I laughed.

“How much you have to drink so far?” I yelled over the music.

“This’ll be my fifth tequila rose.”

“Damn! You just wanna get messed up don’t you?”

“Hell ya!”

“I’d better go to the bar to catch up.”

I walked away and came back with waitress in tow. She sat down a beer and two glasses of tequila sunrises for RJ and a Zima and two shots of sex on the beach for me. I downed the shots and half the Zima. I quivered as the alcohol hit my body. I turned to Jennifer; she’d been tugging on the bottom of my shirt, “Yes?”

“Come dance with me.”

“I’m not drunk yet. Let me get a few more in so that I can stand this music.”

“But I love this song!” They were playing, “Hot in Here,” by Nelly. I sighed, “Fine lets go.”

We got out on the floor and started dancing, she was pretty good. I was afraid she couldn’t, I hate getting out on a dance floor with people that don’t know how to dance at all.

While the song droned on Jennifer danced closer to me. I tried to back up a couple of times but she wouldn’t allow it. Soon she had her back to me, and her ass was bouncing to the beat of the music right in my crotch. I whispered in her ear.

“What are you doing Jennifer?”

“Dancing with you.”

“But you’re so close.”

“I know, I thought about what we talked about the other day.”

“Which part?”

“All of it, but mainly the woman part.”

“And?”

“I decided I want to try it.”

“Try all of it, or just the woman part?”

“All of it, and with you.”

I looked at the back of her head. I could feel myself getting horny just by thinking about fucking her, but I didn’t know if I should or not. I mean, I just told her the other day that I had fucked her man. She looked back at me.

“Are you okay with that? I mean, if I’m going to do it I want to do it with someone I know and has experience and you’re that person.”

“Umm…well…I guess it’s fine with me.”

“Good.”

The song ended and some song that neither one of us knew came on so we left the dance floor. I was quiet as I sat in the bar chair. Not really knowing what to say to either Jennifer or Kevin. RJ looked at me, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”

“Bored?”

“A little.”

“Want to leave?”

“We just got here, that would be rude.”

“I know, I was just hoping.”

I laughed, “I know.” The D.J. started playing another song by Nelly and Jennifer whisked me out onto the dance floor. She did the same thing, dancing as close as she could to me, and I decided to test the waters.

As she danced I brought my hand up to her belly and guided her with my hips so that we were moving in rhythm. I let my hand slide up and touch her breast. She didn’t flinch, but leaned back on me more. I took my other hand behind her, and slipped it up the back of her skirt. I was surprised to find that she wore no panties. I moved my fingers around her pussy lips, and was also surprised to find how wet she was. She tried to thrust her hips forward but I held her back with the other hand.

“Don’t move like that. Act natural, just dance.” I whispered into her ear. I felt her sigh and she began to move with me again.

I spread her lips with my finger and found her clit. It was already so hard, and even with the slightest touch I could feel it throbbing. She leaned back and I heard a slight moan in my ear.

“You really do want it don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want it right now?”

“No, not on the floor.”

I laughed, “I’m not going to fuck you right here silly. But I will make you cum.”

“Oh I don’t know if I could do that. Look at all these people!”

“Forget about the people, just pay attention to me.”

My finger still made small soft circles around her clit as we talked. I felt her knees growing weak and held her tightly to me.

“But won’t they see?”

“No, my hand is covered by your skirt and my body, and if you just dance with me as though nothing else is going on no one will know.”

She said nothing more after that and I began to rub her clit just a little harder. She tried hard to keep in the rhythm of the dance. As I rubbed my hand on her pussy; I looked over at the table where RJ and Kevin sat. I saw the look on RJ’s face and knew he knew what I was doing. I put my lips back down to Jennifer’s ear.

“Look at RJ, Jen. See how he stares at us. He knows what we’re doing.”

“How?”

“He can tell by my body langue. He can sense when I’m turned on. He doesn’t know exactly but he’s got a good guess.”

I saw RJ lean over to Kevin and Kevin’s head snapped up to where Jennifer and I were.

“Look, RJ told Kevin. See how they both stare at us.”

“Maybe we should stop.”

“No, cum for them Jennifer.”

I stared at the men at the table. I smiled at RJ and he smiled back at me. Kevin sat with a surprised look on his face; he couldn’t believe what RJ had just told him. He squinted to see what was going on but couldn’t see us well enough through the smoke in the bar.

Jennifer had shut her eyes, and leaned back on me for more support.

“Don’t close your eyes. Keep looking at them. Look at them while your cumming for me.”

I started moving my hand faster over her clit, and heard her moan. Her juices were spilling down my hand and I knew they were leaking all down her legs as we stood on the dance floor with people around us, not knowing what the two girls in the center of the floor were doing, but presuming us to be really drunk or lesbians.

I flicked my fingers as quickly as I could over her hardened bud, I felt her quiver, and held on tighter, basically holding her in a standing position.

“Keep looking, Jennifer. Are you about to cum?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you like looking at them while I’m making you cum out here on the dance floor?”

She answered with a long moan. I saw her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

“No, no look at them. They’re wondering just what it is I’m doing to you. RJ has a few guesses, Kevin’s just stunned.”

She leaned back on me more, I now had to slow the pace of my dancing to accommodate her weight and mine on the high heeled sandals I was wearing. My hips no longer kept with the beat of the music but with the small thrusts and quivers of her hips. I looked over at the mirrors that lined the dance floor and watched myself with her. We looked as though we were fucking the way our bodies moved with one another. I looked back at Jennifer. Her head had fallen back onto my shoulder, and her eyes were closed as she neared orgasm by the second.

“Jennifer, I told you to look at RJ and Kevin.”

“But I can’t. It feels to good to keep my eyes open.”

“You can and you will or I’ll quit.”

“No don’t do that.”

“Then look at them.”

I moved my fingers down and inserted two into her soaked pussy. She gasped as I moved my fingers in and out of her hole while my thumb played on her clit. I felt her body give into more violent shakes and heard her moan louder. All she said before she came was, “fuck!”

“That’s a girl Jennifer. Keep looking at them. Look Kevin knows you’re cumming, he can see it in your face. Look at the way he stares at you. He wants so badly to come out here and take part in this, but he knows I’ll tell him to go away. Look at RJ, see the desire in his face, he wants you too. You look so beautiful as you’re cumming.”

I heard her take a deep breath in as she began to calm down. I removed my hand from under her skirt, looking at the men I brought the hand that had just been inside Jennifer’s wet cunt to my lips and licked them clean. They now knew exactly what had been happening on the dance floor, and even from as far away as I was I could see the desire in both their faces.

Jennifer and I kept dancing for awhile. She still looked horny and I asked her about it.

“Still need a cock don’t you?”

“Yeah. I came real good but you know how it is.”

“Yeah I do. You want some?”

“Right now?”

“Yeah right now.”

“But how?”

“Which one do you want, RJ or Kevin?”

“I didn’t know I had a choice.”

“Sure you do. There’s two of them there right?

“Yeah but RJ’s your man.”

“Uh-huh, what’s your point? You want him don’t you?”

I could see her face flush before she answered, “Yes.”

“Then here’s what you do….”

“You know how to do this.”

I laughed, “Girl, I’ve been fucking in public for so long I got my strategy all mapped out.”

That seemed to ease her tension and she listened as I explained how she should do it.

“Go up to him and sit in his lap. Don’t open your legs or anything to indicate to anyone what you’re about to do. Just sit there like normal. After a while bring your hand down to his pants and free his cock. He’ll already be hard by the show we just put on, and by the fact you’re sitting in his lap. Slip his cock into your pussy. Don’t do a lot of moving, no real big thrusts or anything, just slight circular motions with your hips. He’ll guide you the rest of the way.”

“And this is going to work?”

“It’s worked for me a lot of times. I’ve never gotten caught.”

“Okay, I’ll do it. What about Kevin?”

“If you don’t mind I’ll take care of him. Or he can just suffer through.”

“Do want you want with him, I’m going after RJ.”

12