First Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessi & Jennifer end their night.
4.5k words
4.04
31.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't stay very long down at the bar. Jennifer wanted to get up to the room as soon as we could. I told her to hold on; I had to go talk to Mike if we wanted a discount. I walked over to the D.J. booth and Mike invited me in.

"Hi."

"Hello."

"Saw you dancing with that girl. You were doing more than just dancing weren't you?"

I laughed, "No, Mike! Not me, I'm a good girl."

"Yeah right. When's my turn?"

"You can dance with me anytime you want."

"I want more than just dancing. You know that."

I gave him a wicked smile, "I know."

"You wanna room?"

"Yep."

"Can I join later?"

"Hmmm...two women against three men might be difficult."

"Nothing's too difficult for you, Jess."

I gave him another smile, "You can come up if you want."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I believe that Jennifer is going to be too much for just three people to handle. We'll need a forth."

"You have no idea how happy I am right now."

"Yes, I do."

"C'mon lets go get the room."

We left the D.J. stand, walked out of the club and into the foyer of the hotel. Mike set up the room and gave me the key.

"Okay, you are all set."

"Thanks."

"See ya in a couple of hours."

"Don't be late."

"I won't."

I walked back to the table and dangled the key. Everyone got up to go, and as we left the bar I announced that we would have a guest.

"Mike's joining us after the bar closes."

RJ looked at me, "Why?"

"It's the least I can do since he got us the room."

Kevin cleared his throat, "I don't know if I like that. I mean you and RJ are fine, but some guy that I don't know, I just don't like it."

I looked at Kevin, "Then you can go home." He gave me a mean look but said nothing more.

Jennifer had been quiet, I looked at her and could see the excitement in her eyes of having three guys, and I smiled.

We entered the room and looked around. It wasn't anything special, two queen size beds and a TV, the sink against the wall, and the bathroom to the right of it. Jennifer looked ready to pounce on the first person that came close enough to her, but Kevin looked nervous. I walked over to him.

"You okay?"

"I don't know."

"You nervous?"

"A little, I've never done anything like this before."

"Neither has Jen, and look how anxious she is to get started."

"It just seems weird to me."

"I can understand that." I looked over at Jennifer who had sat down on the edge of one of the beds.

"Maybe I can loosen things up for you."

"I don't know. I mean what are we suppose to do now? Get naked and attack each other or what?"

I laughed, "You do what you feel like doing. If you want to get naked and attack some one do it. If you don't sit back and watch until you feel like you need to fuck."

"What are you going to do?"

I looked back over at Jennifer, "Watch and see."

RJ and Kevin sat in chairs, RJ whispered something to Kevin, I figured more tips on how to do what was about to happen. I walked slowly to Jennifer; I could see the eagerness in her eyes as I came closer. She began to scoot backwards on the bed giving me room. I climbed on to the bed and made my way on top of Jennifer. She looked at me with excitement and wonder. My lips came down on hers, and I kissed her softly, she returned the kiss. I moved my lips to her cheek, down to her neck, then back up to her ear. I felt her squirm under me, I smiled.

"Are you ready?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded.

"You ready to feel my tongue on you?" She nodded again and released a small sigh.

"On your nipples, down your belly, ending up between your legs. Lapping at the sweet reward that awaits me." She moaned louder.

"Tell me Jennifer; tell me you are ready to feel me."

In a small barely audible voice, "I'm ready."

"For what? Say it." I started moving my hand down her body, fondling her breasts a little, and then bringing my hand once again under her skirt. Her hips thrust upwards as my fingers grazed her clit.

"I'm ready to feel your tongue." She said in-between gasps.

"Where do you want to feel it Jennifer. Tell me."

She tried to hesitate, moaning and moving, trying to make me give up on my question. I gotten her past some of her sexual shyness but not all of it. I allowed her to stall for a few seconds, but wouldn't let the question go. I rose up looking her in the eye. I formed a slight smile on my face and asked again in a teasing sing-song voice, loud enough for RJ and Kevin to hear.

"Where do you want to feel my tongue Jennifer?"

She looked at me her eyes pleading for me to drop the question. I moved my fingers from her clit and inserted them into her wet hole. I worked my hand slowly in her pussy, knowing exactly where to hit her spot. Her eyes widened with her passion, and her head came off the pillow just a little. She opened her mouth to speak.

"Ooooo, my God!" Was all that came out, I kept fucking her with my hand but I was getting a little angry at the avoidance of my question. My voice showed my anger.

"Tell me what you want Jennifer. You like this don't you?" She nodded. "You don't want it to go away do you?" She shook her head. "Then tell me or I'll make it all go away." She looked at me sadly. I smiled but my smile looked more like a sneer.

"That's right my Love, with just one word I can make all of this go away. You won't get to find out what it's like to have two cocks stuffed inside of you. What it's like to feel a woman's tongue on your cunt. What it's like to be fucked by one man, while another fills your mouth with his cock, and my tongue flicks your clit. You do want to know what it's like don't you?" She nodded violently. "Then just answer the question."

I felt her pussy tighten against my hand, and knew she was about to cum. I kept going moving my fingers faster inside of her, shoving my hand hard into her cunt.

"Answer the question Jennifer."

She began to cum. Her back arched up and she let out a loud long moan. I heard her gasp for air, then finally.

"I want you to lick my pussy!"

I laughed, "See, now that wasn't so hard was it?"

She went to answer but I brought the hand that I had fucked her with up to her mouth and placed the two fingers that were wet with her juice in her mouth. She sucked at them cleaning all her cream off my fingers.

"Take your clothes off." I ordered, and she quickly obeyed.

I took mine off too and laid back down on her. My lips once again finding hers but the kiss more passionate this time. I fucked her mouth with my tongue. She moaned and her hands went to my back, holding me to her. I released her lips and moved down to her breasts. Taking care to give equal attention to both of her erect nipples. She moaned and put her hands on my head as I wrapped my tongue around one of her nipples. I could hear the squeaking of the chairs behind me, and knew the boys were getting wrestles watching me and Jennifer together.

I moved down, kissing her belly as I went lower. Jennifer gave a loud moan as I kissed the top of her pussy. I could smell her heat; the sweet smell of her cunt filled the entire room and made my head spin with my own desire. I teased her a bit, kissing her bare swollen lips, running my tongue across them, missing her clit by inches. She moved her hips trying hard to move to where my tongue was grazing her throbbing bud. Finally, I attacked her clit, flicking my tongue hard and fast, her hips bolted up and a scream issued forth from her. Her hands went on my head and pushed me harder into her pussy. I sensed that she was about to cum and shaking her hands from my head I moved. She whimpered and looked down at me. I smiled up at her.

"Do you like this?" She gave me a, your-shitting-me-right, look but I kept looking at her.

"Yes I do, could you please continue." I smiled and kissed her clit, she moaned.

"You want me to go on?"

"YES!"

"But if I do, you cum."

"I know."

"What's the fun in that? Making you cum minutes after I taste you."

"It's fun for me."

"I suppose." I kissed her clit again, and her hips thrust up.

"Maybe I should leave you in this state for a while. You look so pretty when you want to cum. Your eyes big with anticipation, your lips quivering, your body ridged waiting for its release."

"No, please, don't leave me like this! I want to cum; I need to cum, right now!"

I laughed and flicked her clit with my tongue. She tried to grab my head again, but I moved before she could. I took my tongue into her, making it hard, fucking her with it.

She moaned, "Oh fuck that feels so good." I didn't stay there long and moved down.

As my tongue ran across her tight puckered hole I heard her screams of passion once again. I didn't stay too long on her ass, just long enough to get it wet, I figured she waited to cum long enough. As I brought my tongue back up to her clit, I inserted one finger into her ass. She gasped and squirmed as I pushed my finger in her tight back door. I fucked her hard with my finger as I wrapped my lips around her clit. I felt her juices shoot out before she began to scream in ecstasy. I took in all of her cream that I could as her hips went wild and she bounced us both up and down on the bed.

Once she had enough she pushed my head away. I kept my finger in its place and started working in a second one. She tried to push my hand away too, needing to rest after the hard orgasm she had just had, but I wouldn't let her. I managed to get a second finger into her ass and started fucking her, taking two fingers from my free hand and running them up inside her pussy as I worked her ass. She went wild, thrashing and moaning, grabbing at the sheets as my fingers worked inside of her. She came again, this time I watched as her juices shot from her. Her head came up her eyes drawn in pleading.

"Please let me rest. I need to rest. I can't breath!"

"You want me to stop?"

"Yes please!"

"Don't you like it?"

She moaned, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, "Yes but I need to rest."

I could tell that she was going to cum again shortly and pulled my hands away before she could. She pouted, but I thought, "You asked for it." I came back to her lips and kissed her, she moaned at the taste of herself on my skin. As I pulled away she looked at me.

"Do you want me to do you now?"

I laughed, "We have the whole night for you to taste my pussy."

I looked over at RJ and Kevin.

"Look at those poor men. I bet their cocks are aching to get out of those pants."

Jennifer looked at them and smiled, "Well maybe we should invite them over."

"I think we should."

RJ and Kevin jumped from their chairs throwing off their clothes as they came to the bed. Jennifer and I sat side by side as the men came to us. At first we were with our partners, RJ came to me and ran his cock across my lips, shoving his full length down my throat as I opened my mouth. Kevin did the same with Jennifer, both of us getting our mouths fucked hard as we sat close to each other.

After awhile of us getting our throats stuffed with the hard cocks of our own lovers. I thought that it was time for Jennifer to taste my pussy; I was becoming rather dizzy by my own desire and needed release in a bad way.

I moved away from RJ's cock and pushed Jennifer away from Kevin's. I came up and straddled Jennifer's head, bringing my pussy inches away from her mouth. I grabbed on to Kevin's cock and guided him into Jennifer's soaked cunt as she began to lick me. RJ came up beside me, grabbed my head, and lowered me down to his cock.

As RJ fucked my mouth and Kevin fucked Jennifer's cunt, Jennifer's tongue worked hard on my pussy. I found it a little surprising that she needed no assistance in what she was doing, since it was her first time, but I figured she must have learned quickly while I was eating her. Her tongue felt marvelous on my cunt, she flicked it quickly over my hardened bud, every now and again, sticking it as deep as she could inside my hot hole. My moans were muffled by RJ's cock shoved deep into the back of my throat, and I could tell that the vibrations of my voice were making him happy as his dick jumped in my throat. Kevin was also having a good time; I could hear his moans as he pumped his hips into his woman's cunt, the vibrations of Jennifer's moans from Kevin's cock were sending nice shocks up and down my spine.

I knew I would cum soon, I couldn't hold it off at all with Jennifer's tongue working so wonderfully on my clit. I popped RJ's cock out of my mouth and began to stroke it as I began to cum.

"That's it Jen! That feels so Goddamn good! You're going to make me cum! I'm going to fill that sweet mouth of yours with my cream, Love!"

My words were lost as the orgasm shook my body. I felt Jennifer's moan as she caught a mouthful of my juice. I pumped RJ's cock hard as the full force of my orgasm took control of my body. When I could take no more I moved out the Jennifer's reach. At the same time Kevin pulled out of her cunt.

"I think it's time for a switch." He said smiling at me.

I smiled back and laid down, spreading my legs wide for him to see my glistening wet pussy.

RJ motioned for Jennifer to get up and he took her place on the bed. He grabbed her hips and positioned her on top of him. She slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. I watched his face as she did this, and saw his eyes roll back with pleasure as he felt every inch of her womanhood clamp down on him.

Kevin came between my legs, and I thrust my hips up as he drove his cock into me. I moaned loudly, my pussy still very sensitive from the orgasm I just had. I began to move my hips in time with his; he fucked me hard and deep. I wrapped my legs around his waist and brought my hands to his butt, digging my nails into his soft flesh as I began to cum once more. I heard Jennifer's loud moans and looked over to see her face contorted in pleasure as she came also. I looked over at RJ and saw him looking back at me. I smiled, he returned it, and then moved his head to press his lips against mine. I kissed him passionately as another orgasm surged through my body. He broke the kiss and concentrate once again on the woman riding his cock. He grabbed her hips and began to move her on his dick. I could see his face flushing more, and knew he'd cum soon. I looked back at Kevin; his eyes had closed momentarily from the passion that had took over his body. I felt his cock swell in me and knew that he'd cum soon too.

"Are you going to cum for me Kevin?"

"Uh-huh."

"Cum in my pussy. I want to feel you fill me with your seed."

He began to pump his hips harder.

"That's it Baby. Cum. Cum for me."

I felt his body go completely rigid, "Awwww...shit!"

He grabbed onto my hips hard, bringing my body even closer to his. He head had fallen back as his hips thrust forward, his mouth drawn tight as his sperm filled my eager cunt.

RJ and Jennifer had also quit moving as RJ released his seed into her. Her face was one of pure happiness as her pussy milked all his cum from him.

Kevin pulled out and laid beside me. RJ moved Jennifer off of him and placed her beside me also. We all laid there panting, though it wasn't long until Jennifer wanted more. I felt her hand go to my pussy and she scooped out some of Kevin's cum. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. That was enough to get the rest of us hot again. Kevin and RJ started coming towards Jennifer and I but I stopped them.

"No, I want to see both of you take her."

Kevin looked at me confused, RJ just smiled.

Kevin asked, "What do you mean? We couldn't possible fit inside of her."

I laughed, "Well actually you could if you worked at it, but I don't want to see both of you in her cunt. I want one in her pussy and one in her ass."

Jennifer looked at me wide-eyed with fear and surprise.

"Jessi, I never. I mean, I've never had anal sex before. I don't know if I could, or if I could take one in each."

"Sure you could. I'll help you through it. It only hurts for a second."

I smiled as her eyes became wider with fear.

Kevin's cock, though long, was not nearly as thick as RJ's so I decided that he would go inside her ass first. I directed him to lay on the bed; he just looked at me shaking his head in disbelief.

"You're a bad girl Jessi."

"I know and you love me for it."

I gave him a teasing smile before setting to work on deflowering Jennifer's ass.

"Kevin, fuck Jennifer just enough to get your dick wet."

He sighed and shook his head again but did as he was told.

"Good boy. Have you ever fucked some one in the ass before Kevin?"

He gave me a hard stare which told me he had but wasn't going to say it in front of Jennifer.

"Well then we'll assume you haven't." I smiled at him

"Place your cock at the opening. There you go. Now don't start pushing till I tell you to."

He looked at me rudely, he hated being treated like this, but I didn't care.

I motioned for RJ to take his position and he came up, slowly inserting his cock into Jennifer's cunt. She moaned loudly as she felt him go deep inside of her. I started to rub her clit with my fingers, rubbing in a slow circular motion as RJ pumped into her. With us working her cunt it didn't take her long to get to the point where she was going to cum again.

"Now Kevin, start pushing into her ass. Slowly, carefully."

Jennifer gasped as the head of Kevin's cock invaded the tight virgin hole; even after I had fingered her there earlier she was still very tight. He stopped letting her get use to it, letting her skin stretch over the girth of his cock. RJ had stopped too; I was the only one that kept moving on her. Rubbing her clit faster as the pain of Kevin's cock in her ass hit her body. Kevin began to push in again, sliding all of his length into her puckered hole. He stopped once more as his cock filled her ass. I looked at Jennifer.

Her face had gone from a pained look to one of pure pleasure. She moved her hips to let the men know that she was ready to be fucked, and both in unison began to pump into her. Her face took on a look of pure ecstasy as she felt both men filling both holes. At that moment there was a knock on the door. Kevin, RJ, and Jennifer didn't stop what they were doing; they didn't even look at the door. I got up and went to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Mike."

I thought, "Good, I need a cock right now." I opened the door and he gawked at my nakedness. I smiled.

"Hello Mike."

"Ummm.uhhh..Hi."

"Come in."

He noticed the three on the bed and stared at them. I could see the bulge in his pants and laughed.

"I thought that you weren't going to make it."

"Well, I did."

"Good. Take your clothes off. I'm lonely."

He fumbled with his buttons. He didn't expect all of this to be going on when he got up here. I gave him no time to remark but dropped to my knees in front of him as his pants came off.

I took him deep into my throat, sucking him slowly, letting him feel every inch of my experienced mouth on his cock. He moaned, and finally the three on the bed looked over at us. They smiled and went back to what they had been doing.

I didn't suck him long; I needed to feel his cock in my throbbing pussy.

"Come over to the bed."

I directed him to the unused bed, and pushed him down. Climbing on top of him I quickly placed his cock inside of me, impaling myself on him.

"Jesus, that's one hot pussy!"

"Feel good?"

"Hell yeah."

"Good." I gave him a wink as I began to dance on his cock.

I looked over at the three on the other bed, they had switched places. RJ was now in Jennifer's ass while Kevin worked her pussy, all were moaning loudly and the sounds turned me on more. I began to cum and as my pussy quivered on Mike's cock he too could no longer hold back. He filled me but even after he was drained he was still hard. I looked down at his cock.

12