First Love Hopeful Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, fully dressed, she walked from my bed to my dresser. "This morning, I checked your top drawer for a pair of socks and I found this." She pulled open my top drawer and my heart already pounding, I knew what she found. She turned around and faced me holding my dildo and strap on close to her body.

"I saw this and thought you might use when you returned home."

I stared at her wide-eyed and shook my head. "I don't think this is a good idea." I walked over to her and put the equipment on the dresser. "I do have to be somewhere tonight. We had a good time, but things have to end at some point. Why don't we talk about this later?"

"We could talk about it later or you could just loosen up. The way you made me feel last night, I know you can make me cum fast and I will actually leave this time." She put her arms around my neck and looked up at me. I saw those big blue eyes that asked me to fuck her the previous night.

I kissed her and tasted her sweetness. I ran my fingers through her hair and grabbed a handful of it. I pulled her head back and kissed her neck down to her cleavage. "Take your skirt and shirt off," I said.

I watched her remove her clothes as I did the same. I picked up the boy short harness and pulled them up like a pair of panties. I grabbed the dildo and started pushing it into the shorts to fit through the hole. She looked at me as I adjusted it. "Turn around and bend over the dresser," I said. "Don't watch me."

For the first time I noticed her bra and thong matched. The sides of her thong fell in the perfect position on her hips. Her full breasts seemed heavy in her bra. The clasp rode high up her back. I pushed the dido through the hole on the front and made a few adjustments. Now, fully equipped with a thick eight inches, I was ready to please.

"Do you really think you are ready for this?" I asked.

She pushed her ass out and wiggled it around.

"Damn. I guess you are," I said. I grabbed her neck and pushed her flat against the top of the dresser. I pulled her panties down to her thighs. "Keep your legs together so it will be tight when I push this into your wet pussy."

She pushed her legs as together. I took the dildo in my hand and pushed the tip against her pussy. I pushed it between her thighs so that it rubbed against her pussy lips as I pushed in and out. She opened her mouth as she breathed more heavily.

I wrapped my left arm around her body and held on to her breast. I grabbed my cock with my other hand and guided it to her pussy. I slowly pushed each inch inside of her. When deep inside her, I put both hands on her hips to help keep her hips stable.

I pulled my cock out and looked down to see that it covered in her juices. I slammed inside of her pussy and saw her grab hold of the edges of the dresser tightly and her face laid flat against the dresser top.

My hands slid up her sides, slowly feeling her curves, to her breasts. I could feel her nipples pushing through her thin bra. My hands traced along her back feeling the bones and muscles in her shoulders. I grabbed her bra around the clasp and pulled it tight. I used it as I fucked her pussy as hard as I could.

I gave one short, hard, jab after another. She squealed with every thrust. As I started going faster her tits fell out of her bra and I could see them rubbing against the dresser. I put two of my fingers in her mouth and she sucked them without opening her eyes.

Her pink lip-gloss accentuated her pouty lips. I pushed my fingers in and out of her mouth imagining a big cock in her mouth. I stroked her long blonde hair and pulled my fingers through it. She moaned from the tender touches that I gave her.

I pulled her up off the dresser by her hair and turned her head towards me. I kissed her as my other hand grabbed her neck and slid it down past her breasts to her pussy. I rubbed her clit and watched her face in the mirror. I saw her slim, twisted torso and her large breasts bouncing as I pushed inside her.

I heard her pussy get wetter as the dildo gushed inside. Her ass slapped against me as she pushed back on the dildo. I grabbed her round ass with both hands and opened her up so that I could see the dildo going inside of her. Her bald pussy and ass hole looked smooth and shiny.

I pushed my hands up around her hips and down to her pussy and thighs. I felt her slim thighs and pussy with both hands. I pushed the full eight inches inside of her and stopped thrusting. I listened to her breathe as my hands felt all over her body and pussy, no body part off limits.

I held her hands as I continued fucking her. I traced her spine with kisses. Her body started to contort and I slapped the dildo inside of her as hard and deep as I could. Her legs spread apart for balance as her body shook. She collapsed against the dresser and I saw her pelvis moving around. I grabbed her around the waist stabilize her as she climaxed.

She turned and kissed me with my cock still inside her. "You are amazing," I said. "I have never had anyone as beautiful and willing to please."

"I have never had anyone make me cum like that. You have a power that makes me want to be submissive and pleased. You aren't selfish. I don't have to spend time pleasing you and going back and forth. We keep a rhythm, fuck, and let it build to an amazing end."

"What can I say? I like to please and you give me the inspiration that I need. I like seeing you turned on, hearing you moan, and feeling you orgasm."

I pulled the dildo from her quivering pussy, removed the harness, and tossed it aside so that I could clean it later. As much as I enjoyed toying with her body and bringing her to orgasm, I walked away uninterested. I knew I made a mistake having sex with her hours before I was supposed to meet Michelle. I felt like lowering my head in shame and coming up with an excuse not to meet her, but I was too intrigued to do that.

I walked past Kelly and went into my bathroom hoping to move the night along. I turned on the faucet and adjusted the water as I imagined all of the sins of the past few minutes washing down the drain. "I enjoyed that but now it is definitely time for you to go," I said, as I peaked around the corner. "Do I need to physically walk you out this time?"

"No I am going. Thank you for that. Is it still ok that I call you?" I heard her ask over the sound of the water. I closed the door and pretended not to hear her.

Chapter 4

"I am glad that we had such a good time. I was all smiles throughout dinner. Tonight went nothing like our first encounter together," I said.

"I can't disagree with you on that premise. I think it is due to the fact that we both let our guards down and we are two attractive people," she said.

"I agree you are attractive, but I don't know how well I fit in that category."

"Stop lying. I can tell that you aren't lacking in self-confidence now that I have stopped giving you a hard time.

I held Michelle's hand as walked inside the lobby of my condominium. I felt better about her as the night continued. Her intelligence and down to earth nature far outweighed her natural beauty. I felt like I found someone I wanted a long lasting and meaningful relationship with, but I thought such a strong attachment so early on could prove detrimental.

"I can't believe you live here and you are a vet student," she said. I haven't had the privilege of seeing the interior of one of these units, but I always imagined they are amazing. They are supposed to be one of the more exclusive complexes in town. I have to ask how you arrived here."

"We are getting personal early on aren't we?" I said. "If you choose to get to know me better and spend more time with me, ask me somewhere down the line when we have gotten closer. For now, I will say that I am only on a midlevel unit, so I don't have to pay for the views of the higher units.

"I hadn't even thought about that. I wonder what the views are like on the top floor. How many levels does this building have?"

"There are 45 floors. I can't tell you what the view is like from top floor, but I can certainly give you an idea of what it is like to be on one of the upper levels. That is only if you are interested," I said.

"This should prove exciting. Definitely show me what you have in mind because I am curious."

I tapped the button for the fortieth floor, far above my fourth floor condominium, but I had been to this level on many occasions. I felt myself getting anxious, wondering what her reaction was going to be. I was hoping to show her something unique and inviting while also putting a romantic end to the evening.

"Wow. It feels like we are on an upper level. That was a long ride. I know it is probably in my head but it seemed like the higher we went the slower we started to climb. It was like that feeling when you are just getting to the very top of a rollercoaster. I know I sound silly," she said laughing.

"I know exactly what you are talking about and we must both be silly because it feels the same way to me. I just ask that you close your eyes and hold onto my hand. I will lead you where to go and you can trust me."

"Are you sure you aren't going to walk me into a wall?"

"I wouldn't do that to you, but it is a good idea," I said.

She punched my arm. "You better not do that," she said.

"Just close your eyes and trust me. I am happy that we are here at this time. It is the perfect time for this." I guided her through the exercise room, which had state of the art aerobic equipment, televisions, and floor to ceiling windows. "Open your eyes," I said.

She opened her eyes and didn't say anything for several seconds. I watch her as her eyes went from left to right in a slow, sweeping motion. The setting sun shone through the windows and made her skin look radiant. "You weren't kidding about the view. I feel like I can see for miles and I didn't realize that this is one of the highest buildings in the area. I can only imagine what it would be like from the top floor. I bet you have to pay a fortune for this view alone, and if you can afford it, it is well worth it," she said.

"I thought you would enjoy this. It is great motivation to keep in shape. This room is open twenty-four hours a day so I like to come here during sunrises and sunsets. To be honest, this isn't the most amazing part. Give me your hand."

I opened up the sliding door and led her out to the balcony. As soon as she stepped outside, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "It is absolutely amazing out here. The breeze feels fantastic and the view is even better from outside. I can't believe you have a rooftop pool and hot tub. Have you spent a lot of time out here too?"

"Actually, I have never been in the pool before. I never had anyone to swim with. I usually just stick to looking out the window while I am on some of the equipment. I am glad to see that you are taken with it. Do you want to sit on one of these chairs and watch the sun go down or are you ready to go back in."

"I have a better idea. What do you think about us getting in the pool? I want us to do something neither of us has done before."

"Do you go around with a bikini in your purse?" I asked.

"Of course not, but you are assuming a swimsuit is required if you want to go swimming."

"Are you suggesting we get into the pool naked?"

"I absolutely am not suggesting that," she said.

"Great. I am glad to hear it. I was getting worried for a second there."

"You misunderstand again. I don't want us to go nude but there is nothing wrong with bra and underwear right? How different is a bikini from lingerie anyway?" She pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside, then unbuttoned her jeans.

I grabbed her wrist and turned her towards me. "There isn't much of a difference but there is a problem. I don't wear underwear and someone might see me out here."

"I didn't take you for the shy type. Just get in the water quickly and I am sure nobody will notice us. It is almost dark. Who is going to be coming out here? No one in the exercise room will be able to see us out here either. There is nothing to worry about."

I stopped to consider weather I wanted to remove my clothes in front of a new woman, in a public area when I heard her jump in the pool. "You don't waste any time do you?" I pulled my clothes off and quickly jumped in the pool. I felt relief in that I recently shaved, but I didn't want to spend too much time showing off my body in public.

"I am glad that you decided to join me," she said.

"I couldn't let you have all of the fun," I said. "Why are you are so far away from me? You are in your bra and panties, in the pool, and I can't see anything. That needs to change."

"Aren't we suddenly forward? You can come closer but not too close."

"You will have to let me know what too close is." I moved so that I was standing in front of her. I continued to walk forward in front of her and she backed up until she hit the side of the pool. "You can't go anywhere now," I said. I put my arms out to the side of her, grabbed onto the edge of the pool, and kissed her."

"You are wrong. I can go somewhere." She sucked air into her mouth so that her cheeks puffed with air and she disappeared under water. I waited for her to pop back up but didn't see her until she arrived at the steps leading out of the pool. "Are you going to join me?" she asked.

I followed her out of the pool and into the hot tub. "We could have just started off in the hot tub so I wouldn't have to do all of this walking partially nude."

"The water feels amazing doesn't it? I enjoy going from a cool pool straight to a hot tub. It makes the water feel almost unbearably hot.

"I can't believe I haven't been out here before. It feels good to soak in a hot tub after a hard workout. I have always just settled for a warm bath."

"Aren't you happy that you decided to take me out?" she asked, and moved around the hot tub until she sat next to me.

"For more reasons than one," I said. "Have you been having a good time so far?"

"I have had an amazing time. To be honest, it has been a long time since I have gone out with anyone. I am very involved with my work and sometimes I give people the wrong first impression."

"I can't imagine you gave the wrong impression." She punched my arm again. "I say that in jest but I know where you are coming from. I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time and I find you very refreshing. It is new to me to find someone I like this much so early on." I put my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

We sat in the hot tub for several minutes watching the sun come down, making it the most romantic night of my life. Occasionally, I tried to look at Michelle without being obvious. She seemed like a person who had an appreciation for the outdoors. Her tan did not seem artificial and her nails seemed to facilitate a rugged lifestyle.

"The lights that they have out here are quite nice. I like the way the purples and the blues reflect off the water. They make sure the views don't end after the sun goes down."

"Yes they do make it looks really nice in here. They try to keep the common areas looking their best. I have been happy here." I moved my arm from around her shoulders and rested my hand on her thigh. She immediately stood up.

"I guess it is time for us to go in now," she said as she climbed out of the hot tub.

"Did I do something wrong? I thought that we were enjoying the view."

"We were. Now I it is time for us to go inside."

I tried to get out of the hot tub casually instead of sprinting straight to my clothes. I opened the door leading back to the fitness room for Michelle.

"Is this where you brought that girl from the last night?" she said, as she walked past me and did not look back.

"No, we just went out for ice cream," I said, following behind her. "I am actually mad that I could have done this with you last night instead of going for ice cream with her," I said.

"Sure."

"Are you jealous that I left with her?"

"No." I leaned against the wall of the elevator looking down at my feet and we stood in an awkward silence until the elevator reached my floor.

"I am upset I left with her and I could have talked with you until the bar closed," I said as the door opened.

"This night more than made up with what we missed last night." She followed me straight ahead to my apartment and I held the door open for her. "I thought it was going to be nice in here and I was right. It is spacious and you have it wonderfully decorated. Are there two bedrooms?"

"Yes, there are two. You can have a seat on the sofa and I am going to change into something dry. My clothes will be too big for you but I can get something for you to put on," I said.

"Something with elastic in the waistband and a t-shirt should do it if you don't mind."

I went in my bedroom and again the first thing that I noticed was my unmade bed. Then I saw my dildo on the floor next to my dresser. A flash of heat welled up inside of my body. I felt guilty about what I had done earlier, but I pushed it out of my mind. I also wanted something with an elastic waistband and a t-shirt. Removing my damp clothes and especially my wet bra was a good feeling. I tossed the discarded clothing on top of the dildo. I felt calmer and more relaxed after changing my clothes.

I looked at myself in my full-length mirror before I left from my room. In some ways, I didn't recognize the person looking back at me. Normally, I would not bring someone home for a one-night stand and especially not have sex with someone before a date with another woman. I took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled hoping my sins would wash away with my breath.

"I think these should do," I said as I handed her a folded pair of jogging pants and a shirt.

"Thank you. Where is your bathroom?"

"I thought maybe you were going to change up here." I said.

Michelle punched my arm and smiled. "You thought no such thing," she said.

"It is around the first door on the left," I said.

As soon as Michelle walked away, I panicked. I didn't know how long she was going to stay or what she wanted to do. I looked at a couple of movies that might be good choices. I got a nearby throw just in case she wanted to cuddle or talk.

It was arousing seeing Michelle in my clothes when she returned from the bathroom. My clothes were clearly too big. The t-shirt didn't show any of her sexy shape. The jogging pants weren't slipping off her waist because of the drawstring but the legs of the pants were baggy. Even though I no longer saw the shape of her body, it was a turn on seeing her in the baggy clothes because it emphasized her petite stature. I always liked slim women shorter than me.

Michelle sat next to me on the sofa. "Even though we didn't actually do any real swimming in the pool, I have to admit I am tired."

"Are you ready to go home? You can keep the clothes."

"Silly, take a hint." She put her hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me onto my back. She slid into the little space between the sofa and me. She put one arm and one leg around me and rested her head on my chest. I reached up and put the blanked around us.

She was much heavier on top of me than I expected it to be. I assumed it was because of her solid, muscular build. I put one arm around her shoulder and let my other hand slide underneath the waistband of her pants to rest on her lower back, just above her bottom. "You feel nice," I said.

"You do too. I can already tell you know how to take care of a woman. I know it is early for me to ask this, but do you think this could go somewhere. By this, I mean us."

"The simple answer to that is absolutely. There is chemistry between us and you have a great personality. Personality is what is most important to me."