First Love Hopeful Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel the same way and there are so many things that I want to ask you. My intentions were to stay up all night talking and seeing how our lives match up." I felt her squeeze me gently. "I am looking for something long-term and I want to be sure we are at the same point in our lives. I am sorry if I sound too serious. As I said, those were my intentions. I would still like to do that at some point, but right now, I feel like I am going to fall asleep in the next hour."

"I don't have anything to do in the morning so you can sleep right here, all night, if you would like to."

"Thank you for offering. There is something else."

"I am worried now but don't hold anything back," I said.

"I almost didn't want to say anything. I didn't know if you just wanted to make a nice gesture or if I should think you are crazy."

"I hope this isn't about the fact that I put your address into my GPS. I just thought it would be easier."

"No, that is not it."

"Please don't make me wait any longer. I am worried this is something major I did and I am not even aware of it."

"I would like to know why 'I love you.' is written on the mirror in your bathroom in what appears to be lipstick.

My heart dropped when she asked me about something I was unaware of. Many ideas flashed through my head and the only thing I could reason was that the message on my mirror was due to my recent house guest. "There is something I have to tell you," I said.