First Love, Last Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"I've never orgasmed that hard in my life," she said between breaths.

"It tasted delicious," I said. Jodie blushed.

"You really are open about your thoughts," she said.

"And fantasies," I replied with a grin.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Jodie laughed.

"It won't be that bad," I smiled. "Just think, you can ask for anything your sick little mind desires."

"Hey!" Jodie snapped, but then she shrugged and grinned. "There some things I'd like to try."

"Name one," I said. Jodie shook her head.

"Not until we make love first. I want you fully ensnared before I show you my perverted side. Just in case," she joked.

"I wouldn't worry if I was you," I said, causing her to laugh. "Any favorite position you want to try?"

"Well, from behind is my favorite," Jodie said, blushing once more. "I know it's not very romantic..."

"It's one of my favorites as well," I interjected. Jodie smiled as I gave her a quick kiss and asked, "So, are you going to roll over of what?"

She did and I lifted her onto her knees. She looked a little uncomfortable, but not nearly as much as before. I leaned forward and started lick her pussy from behind.

"You already did that!" she laughed.

"I just want to make sure you're ready," I replied.

"I am!" she insisted. "I am!"

I moved up and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I moved forward and Jodie groaned as I slipped into her.

"So big!" she cried when I was still only half in her.

"There is more," I said.

"Give it to me!" she demanded, trying to push back.

It took some time before I was fully in Jodie. I started moving slowly once I was. I wanted desperately to pick up the pace, but I wanted to make sure that she was more then ready first. This went on for quite a while before Jodie turned and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Were you serious about you doing whatever I wanted?" she asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course," I said.

"You won't run away?" she asked.

"Jodie, nothing you could ever ask for would cause me to leave you," I said confidently, although I wondered what she could possibly have in mind.

"Well," she said, biting her lip and blushing again. "I'd like it if you were a little rougher." I couldn't help it. I laughed. Jodie blushed an even deeper shade of red. She misunderstood my reaction. "I'm sorry! My husband was a kind and gentle man, but Ryan was rougher and I liked it better. Forget I asked!"

"Jodie," I said, "Relax. I just thought you were going to ask for something a little crazier."

"Like what?" she asked. I grinned.

"Another time," I said as I picked up the pace. Jodie groaned so I started slamming harder into her.

"How's that?" I asked, amazed at her innocence.

"Better!" she gasped as I slammed into her again.

"Well then," I smiled. "Let's see if I can do better than Ryan."

"You already have," she said, but I ignored her and started slamming into her pussy so hard that my balls started slapping her clit. I held her hips and Jodie cried out over and over again. She came once, but I didn't stop thrusting.

"You're amazing!" she cried. I smiled and continued. It wasn't long before she was close again. I reached around her and pinched her nipples.

"Yes!" she cried. "I'm going to cum again!"

"Me too!" I gasped.

"I'm not on the pill or anything!" she moaned between clenched teeth as she fought off her orgasm.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I said, fighting my own need for release. She looked back at me and we locked eyes.

"No! Fill me with you cum!" she cried as she started orgasming.

I grunted and joined her. My cum sprayed deep into Jodie. Her pussy felt like it was milking me for everything I had! She slammed back to meet my thrusts and added, "I can feel it!" She started shaking again. I could feel her pussy continue to clench my cock.

I moved off of Jodie when we were both finally done. She rolled over. I looked at her naked form and smiled. She caught me and returned it. I reached over the edge of the bed and pulled the sheet up.

"Now you want to hide my body?" she teased, obviously far more comfortable with her nakedness now.

"Don't be silly," I replied. "But it is getting a little cold." She laughed and I joined her. I lay down and Jodie rested her head on my shoulder.

"You were right not to be concerned," she said. "I've never felt so fulfilled in my life." I smiled.

"Me too," I said. Jodie smiled when she heard the sincerity in my voice.

"So, then the engagement is formal?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied. "Although it might be shorter than normal."

"Oh," Jodie replied, sounding a little disappointed. "I was hoping to get married next Valentine's day."

"That's a little longer than I want to wait," I replied. "Although, tomorrow is a little longer than I want to wait as well. You might wake up in the morning and change your mind."

"I'm not going to change my mind!" she laughed. "But I still want to get married next Valentine's Day," Jodie insisted. "Our first date in high school was Valentine's Day and then there's what happened today. I think it would be special."

"Okay," I said, and then smiling added, "Unless of course your pregnant." Jodie's face grew serious.

"That was probably a mistake," she sighed, meaning my cumming inside of her. "We should wait until we're married. My mother would kill me!"

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell her," I laughed. "I'm already telling her we're engaged."

"It wouldn't bother you if I were pregnant?" Jodie asked in surprise.

"Are you crazy? I can just picture our little girl as I show her how to ride her first two wheeler!" I smiled.

"Well, I'm not getting any younger. I wouldn't mind still be able to dance with our son at his wedding," Jodie replied.

"So then it's settled," I said with a grin. "If you're not pregnant we'll wait until next Valentine's Day. If you are then we get married as soon as feasible. After all, we don't want our child to be a bastard!"

"Agreed," Jodie said with a roll of her eyes.

"Good," I said, rolling on top of her.

"What are you doing?" she laughed. It was short lived. Her laughter turned into a gasp when I slowly pushed into her. Jodie spread her legs and wrapped her arms around my neck. I started to stroke in and out of her once she was ready. I could smell her excitement again. We kissed madly as we both built toward our orgasms.

"Insurance," I said once we were both close.

"What?" Jodie asked in confusion.

"You asked what I'm doing," I smiled. "I'm getting some insurance."

"Insurance for what?"

"Well, you don't really think I'm willing to wait a whole year to marry you?" I asked with a grin.

"You wouldn't!" Jodie cried, but looking into my eyes she realized the truth. She laughed and said, "You would!"

"I want to," I said honestly. Jodie shook her head, but we were both close and I could tell she wanted to feel me come in her again.

"Okay, one last time!" she finally gave in.

"Yahoo!" I cried and slammed into her. Jodie laughed and then groaned.

"But you can't come in me after this until after we're married!" she gasped out, obviously close to her orgasm.

"I won't have to!" I grunted as I thrust with everything I had and came in Jodie again. Her legs squeezed me tight as she joined me. We finished and I rolled over, taking Jodie with me. She was now lying on top of me. I thought she had fallen asleep when I heard her groan.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just did the math," she replied.

"What math?"

"The math that tells me this week is my most fertile time of the month," she sighed.

"Alright!" I cried.

"Your incorrigible!" she laughed.

"Don't worry," I teased. "Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of the year! We'll be sure to make it special even if we can't wait for next year to get married."

"I guess it could be special to say our child was conceived on Valentine's Day," she relented.

"And just who would you be saying that to?" I asked with a grin. "Certainly not your mother!"

"Why, who else but you? You dumb ass!" she laughed, and then slipped under the covers and down my body.

It took far less time then I expected for her to revive me once again. She climbed back up once she did and used her hand to direct my cock into her pussy. It was already wet.

"And just what are you doing?" I asked. This time she ignored my question as she threw the covers off of us and started riding my cock. She looked amazing as she bounced up and down, her hair failing in front of her face.

"You like this?" she asked, pulling her hair to one side. "I've never done it before."

"Definitely!" I replied. She smiled. I did too as I added, "Why don't you play with you nipples?"

"Like I said, incorrigible!" she said with a shake of her head, but that didn't stop her from using her hands to gently tweak her own nipples. Her hair fell in front of her face again, but I didn't mind. She looked wild!

It was a while before either of us was ready to cum again, but we did get there eventually. Somewhere in the middle Jodie started having problems holding herself up. I took her hands and rested them against my shoulders.

"Better!" she cried, but then she moved so that my face was buried in her breasts. I took full advantage. She stayed in that position for a while before lifting slightly off of me and looking into my eyes.

"I want you to cum in me again," she said, obviously on the edge of another orgasm. Her hair was damp with her own sweat. So was her face.

"I thought you wanted a Valentine's Day wedding?" I asked.

"I've decided to leave it up to fate," she grinned. "You can cum in me as much as you want tonight. If I get pregnant, then so be it."

"What about your mother?" I teased.

"You already volunteered to tell her," she said with a shrug, but then she grinned. "So are you going to cum in me again or what?"

I reached down and took hold of her hips and lifted them slightly. I was still in her, but there was a gap between our bodies. She wasn't sure what I was doing, but a moment later she knew full well as I started pounding up into her. My hips blurred as I watched Jodie face tighten in orgasmic bliss. I was right behind her.

"I love you," Jodie said.

"I love you too," I replied. "I always will."

"You'd better!" she snapped, rubbing her hands across her belly.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said, giving Jodie anther kiss.

* * *

I'd like to say we continued to make love the rest of that night, but Jodie and I are only human! We both fell asleep in each other's arms after that. Unsurprisingly, at least to me, Jodie and I were married a few weeks later. She wasn't showing at the time.

Kyle was my best man. He spent half the night bragging how he got us back together with a blind date. It was embarrassing, but neither Jodie nor I minded, at least not too much. Kyle brought Shelly and they are still dating to this day. She's good for him.

I didn't end up telling Jodie's mother about the wedding or the pregnancy, but I was there when Jodie did. I always knew that there was no way Jodie would let someone else share the good news with her mother. They were too close. Her mother took it well. I guess the fact that we were both so happy and excited helped.

We're still quite a bit away from Jodie's due date, but I figure that if everything goes well, we might be able to conceive a sibling for our child next Valentine's Day. I haven't told Jodie my idea yet. I figure I'll wait until after the baby is born.

I love Valentine's Day!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers