First Meeting

Story Info
Couple meets via social media.
1.3k words
3.79
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they opened the door to the hotel room, she felt a tingling in her panties, and she felt the butterflies in her stomach. As much as they had talked via chat sites and the telephone even the few times that they had phone sex, this was different. This was face-to-face, and in person. She was so scared. What if he didn't really want her? What if he saw her naked and ran from the room. She knew he was too much of a gentleman to make her leave.

He sensed that she was nervous, and gently lifted her chin and gently kissed her lips. A soft sigh escaped her mouth and she was instantly relaxed. The taste of his kiss was the sweetest thing that she had ever tasted. The wetness between her legs began to soak her panties. Good thing they were about to be removed.

Slowly, they walked to the bed, their lips still engaged. His tongue was darting in and out of her mouth. He turned her around and tugged the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head. He then wrapped her in a hug, and with a flick of his fingers, released her breasts from the torturous contraption that bound them. He then raised his arms and she was able to help him out of his shirt.

He reached up and gently caressed her breast. Oh, her skin was so soft. He pulled her to him, and she instantly felt his bulge against her thigh. This excited her even more, knowing she had been the source of his arousal. She tilted her head and leaned in for another kiss.

The passion between them was increasing. He gently pushed her to the bed, and fell down beside her. His lips brushed against her nipple, and she squirmed in delight. He latched his lips on, and sucked on the small nipple. She giggled and tried to squirm away. His hand caught her arm, and kept it from shooing him away. He paused momentarily and once her breathing returned to normal, he moved to the other breast. At the same time, he was pulling on her shorts and panties. They slid off with ease.

Her panties were so wet. He knew she was ready for him. He used his thumb and forefinger to separate her lips and took a deep breath. Her smell was intoxicating. And she was already so wet. He gently kissed her swollen clit, and she gasped. She had been dreaming about this for a long time. And here she was. The man of her dreams was making love to her.

He used his tongue skillfully around her clit, and gently slid a finger in the wetness. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips. It wouldn't be long before she would enjoy the sweet release of her orgasm. His tongue played with her clit, he added another finger, adding to her pleasure. He slid them in and out, and wiggled them around bringing her so close to the brink. He paused briefly to tease her, and she let out a whimper. "Please don't stop."

He wiggled his fingers a bit more, and added a flick of his tongue, and her back arched, and she let out loud moans as her body bucked wildly with pleasure. It was almost more than he could take. He wanted to fill her up, and feel all of that delicious wetness. As soon as her body relaxed and she took a deep breath, he removed the rest of his clothing, revealing all of his beautiful body.

She wanted to feel him in her. He knew she wanted it too, and knelt between her legs enjoying the view. Never had a woman looked more beautiful. He drank it all in and then looked into her eyes. She was begging to feel him. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Gently, he guided his cock into the wetness, but stopped. They looked at each other and just breathed for a moment. Then, inch by inch he entered her. She was more than willing to accept all of him at once, but let him take the lead. Soon, he was all the way in. It filled her up. It wasn't too big either. They were a perfect fit.

She couldn't wait any more, she rocked her hips up to him, and he began a slow rhythmic pace. She wanted more, and she met him stroke for stroke. He quickened the pace. She knew she was about to experience another sweet release. At once, they were experiencing wave after wave of ecstasy.

Exhausted, they wrapped their arms around each other, and just looked at each other. A feeling on contentment enveloped them both and they drifted off to sleep.

She was the first to wake. She gazed at the man lying next to her. She breathed in his scent and sighed a contented sigh. He was sound asleep. At first, she was considering letting him sleep. They could sleep later. Right now, she wanted to feel like a woman.

She started by kissing his neck. She started behind his ear, kissing to the nape of his neck. He stirred a bit, and half smile on his face. She found his lips and grazed them lightly with hers. She licked his top lip, and lightly sucked on his bottom lip. He was half-awake now, and gently kissed her back. It took her breath away and her heart skipped a beat.

She kissed his nose and then his chin, while her hands rubbed his chest gently. She quickly moved down to his cock. Her hands gently held it as she teased the tip with a graze of her lips. He shifted and moaned as the electricity from her lips shot through him. Again, she teased the tip with her tongue swirling around. Then she took it all into her mouth. She worked it in and out, tightening her lips and tongue each time she reached the tip. He was moaning and writhing as she sucked his cock.

He pulled her to him and began to kiss her. She ached to feel his tongue or his cock in her. He sensed this, and began to rub her swollen clit. She arched her back and moaned approval. He kissed her breast. All around the areola, and finally took her hard nipple into his mouth. She wasn't sure if she could stand all of this stimulation. She tried to squirm away, but he wasn't having any of that. He slid two fingers into her dripping wetness, and cried out, "Oh!" Her breathing was quickening, and they both knew she was about to have an orgasm. He wiggled his fingers deep inside her. She clenched down hard on his fingers and she let out a loud moan as she felt wave after wave of indescribable pleasure course through her body.

He lay there looking at her beautiful face enjoying the amount of pleasure he was able to invoke on her. She wanted him to feel the same pleasure, so she rolled him over and straddled him. Very slowly, she slid down on his rock hard cock. When it was buried deep within her she started rocking slowly. Very slowly. She loved the feeling of him filling her up.

He reached up and grabbed her breasts. Gently, he rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she quickened her pace. Oh my god, she loved feeling him in her! She slowed again, and almost came to a stop, as she wanted this to go on for a while. She looked into his eyes, which seemed to be pleading with her to keep going. She began rocking again, Slowly at first, but then picked up the pace. She was so close. He was so close. The walls of her pussy started clenching down hard on his cock, and she felt her orgasm rip through her. It was more than he could take and he shot a big load deep inside her. It was the most intense feeling either had felt. He fell down beside her and wrapped her in his arms. This is where he always wanted to be.