First Meeting

Story Info
A sub meets her Master for the first time.
1.1k words
4.22
28.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jewlia
jewlia
1 Followers

I saw him as soon as I entered the airport, standing head and shoulders above the crowd, and beautiful, just as I knew he would be. His eyes found me and the look of trepidation on his handsome features (perhaps thinking I wouldn't show) turned into a huge grin as he recognized me. He moved quickly through my fellow travelers towards me, and I suddenly felt unsure; would he be disappointed in me?

He swung me up into his arms and kissed me deeply, tasting me with his tongue, chasing away any doubts I might have had. As he lowered me to the floor, he ran the back of his hand gently down my cheek and said, "welcome sweetness". I found myself in front of him with my arms clasped behind my arched back and my legs parted slightly. My head was down and my eyes were averted in perfect position, feeling for the first time that I truly would be his. I heard my own voice say, " thank-you, Sir", and he smiled and leaned down to kiss my cheek and then led me out to his car.

I wore the red flowered dress, as instructed, and he asked me what I had on underneath. It pleased him to learn that I had on my red bra and red thong. He smiled and told me that we had reservations to eat before going home. He wanted me to feel at ease. I didn't think I could ever feel at ease sitting so intimately across the table from him; the temperature of my body started rising the minute I set eyes on him! As we made small talk, I couldn't keep my eyes from roaming from his face to his hands, to his chest, and listening to his voice was mesmerizing.

Holding my gaze, he slid over to my side of the table and reached into his glass for an ice-cube. Smiling, he reached under my dress, pushed my thong aside and inserted the ice into my warm vagina. I could have cum just with his touch alone, but the look in his eyes told me to hold on. I held my breath against the cold while my body adjusted. After paying the bill, he took my elbow and guided me to the parking lot. I could feel the water running down my thighs, mixed with my own juices. Once in the car, he ordered me to unbutton my dress and spread my legs wide. Bending his head, he began to lick the water from my thighs, moving my panties aside to expose my freshly shaved pussy.

My breathing came in gasps, and low moans escaped my throat as his tongue worked toward my slit and his hand moved up to squeeze my breast. I had waited so long for his touch and he felt my body shudder as a powerful orgasm began to build within me. He lifted his head and slowly shook it, "not without my permission, sweetness", and continued his exploration, his fingers sliding deep into my wetness. Try as I might, I just couldn't stop the orgasm that rocked me, my muscles contracting against his probing fingers. He took my hair in his hand and thrust his fingers into my mouth to suck; to taste my own failure. I felt the hot tears sliding down my cheeks as I sensed his disappointment in me, although he acted as if nothing was amiss on the ride home.

Once we were inside of his apartment, he instructed me to strip and kneel before him, which I did as quickly as I could. He had gotten a riding crop from another room and stood before my kneeling body gently lifting my chin with the end of the crop, to look at him. When I agreed that I needed to be punished for cumming without permission, he ordered me to stand, bend over at the waist and hold my ankles. He ran the crop up between my legs, slapping them further apart. He told me I would receive fifteen lashes for disobeying and five for breaking position by smiling. (I didn't even know he had seen me smile when he mentioned punishment) I was not to cry out or to move and disobeying this order would start the punishment over! He put the crop to my lips for me to kiss and after a couple of soft swats the real whipping began.

The first blow landed with a hard "smack" across the fullest part of my ass, the second coming right behind the first, jerking my body forward slightly but I held fast. Tears fell freely as the next eight came in quick succession, harder and so precise that I felt as though I was on fire. He stopped and placed his hand to my very wet pussy, inserting three fingers and moving them in and out. A low moan was building in my throat, but he quickly removed his fingers and smacked my shoulders five times hard with the crop. I wanted to scream with pain and passion, but I never moved or gave in to the scream.

He told me how beautiful my body looked striped red by his hand and how proud he was that I was so obedient. He warned me that the last five would be the worst and suddenly brought the crop up to meet my pussy lips. I was sobbing quietly and again the crop came up, heat enveloping my body causing me to shudder with longing. Finally the last blow connected with my clit almost bringing me to climax, but I needed him to be so proud of me. He leaned over me and as he entered me with his hot cock, whispered softly how beautiful I was and how I made him proud to be mine. His hands pulled my hips, driving deep within me, faster and harder.

When he felt that I couldn't hold out any longer he said softly "cum for me sweetness" and I exploded, my body convulsing against his, the orgasm seeming to go on forever. I felt his juices mixing with my own essence and our bodies moved with the rhythm of one. Finally we were still and he withdrew and came to stand in front of me. I gently dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth, sucking and licking until he was clean. He reached down and scooped me into his strong arms and carried me to the sofa where he sat and laid me across his lap face down. He took some ice from a glass and tenderly soothed the stripes of his love, all the while telling me how lovely and wonderful I was. He turned me to face him and looked deep into my eyes. I saw the love there and the promise of a wonderful continuation of our weekend. He leaned down and softly claimed my lips...softly claimed my heart...

jewlia
jewlia
1 Followers