First Meeting

Story Info
A girl's first submission.
4.2k words
3.97
42.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning loudly and grimacing, Samantha prepared for yet another smack to her ass by Bill’s hand. He was good -- switching the intensity and speed with which He slapped her ass. Alternating cheeks, He stopping to rub at times, savoring the warm redness He had caused. She felt herself gasping for air as He continued his assault on her ass -- this time slapping three times rapidly. Samantha felt she was on the verge of tears, and did her best to stop them from coming.

Jolting, her stomach in knots, Samantha realized it was a dream, and tried to relax by snuggling back into her seat and pulling a blanket over her body. She had been anticipating this trip for quite a long time, and while she was very excited to finally be on the airplane, she was also more than a little nervous about what would happen when the plane landed at Christchurch International.

That initial moment when they saw each other -- would they smile and feel the warmth of recognition and comfort wash over them? Or would they be nervous, and awkwardly stumble to find the right words? Samantha shook her head, and said to herself - “que sera, sera” repeating audibly, “Whatever will be, will be. There’s no use worrying about it.” Reclining her seat, she closed her eyes and relaxed for the rest of the flight.

The captain’s voice jarred her out of a delightful calm - they would be landing in New Zealand in 30 minutes - right on schedule. Reaching for her purse, she nervously moved towards the bathroom to freshen up. Locking the door behind her, she stared into the mirror and giggled - a smile washing over her whole body. “What are you so worried about???” she asked the reflection. Rolling her eyes, she reached into the bag for a hairbrush ... T/their favorite ... and stroked her long tresses with it, loving how soft it felt in her hands. Dampening a small cloth, she washed her face, and applied fresh powder and lipstick, adding a bit of gloss as well, to make her full lips more appealing to Him. Checking her profile in the mirror, she smoothed her clothes and smiled. One quick slap to her ass, and she was out the door, heading back to her seat - feeling refreshed, invigorated and more than a little excited to walk through that door and into His arms.

When the moment came to deplane, she felt those dreaded butterflies in her stomach once again. People were moving quickly off the plane, and she was next. Reaching for her carry-on, she placed it onto the ground, and wheeled it behind her as she moved off the plane. She walked slowly through the hall towards the area where she knew He would be waiting for her. Half-way through, she stepped aside so others could pass, and took several deep breaths, as He’d taught her. More relaxed, and finally ready, she took those final steps and found herself in the very bright and loud airport terminal.

Nervously looking around the area, Samantha became a bit worried when she didn’t see Him. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she turned around -- there He was! A large smile raced for her lips, and surged throughout her body. Looking at Him, she saw that He, too, had a very big smile on His face. Letting go of her bags, she wrapped her arms around Him - so happy to finally be able to feel Him against her. She felt His arms around her, and heard Him whisper “It’s good to finally meet you, Samantha” as He squeezed her to Him. Looking into each others eyes, they both laughed and He took her hand in His, and they walked through the airport to his car.

Reaching the car, He opened the door for her and she turned to impulsively kiss Him. A quick kiss - and then she would get into the car, she thought. She pressed her lips to His, for just a moment, and then smiled at Him, turning to have a seat. He wasn’t done with her, however, and spun her back around, pressing Her back against the car - His body against hers, as He kissed her. Desire surging through her body, she returned the kiss quite hungrily, her arms reaching around Him as she felt His hands moving down to cup her ass cheeks. After what seemed like an eternity, He ended the kiss and told her to get in the car.

Samantha was amazed, as they drove, by her new surroundings. She couldn’t remember ever having been in a more beautiful place. The mountains seemed to be calling her name. Everything was so lush and beautiful! She could barely wait to get out of the car to enjoy it more. Bill’s hand went to her thigh, and sending a jolt of excitement throughout her. Placing her hand atop His, she idly stroked it as she looked at Him and smiled.

Putting the window down, Samantha enjoyed the breeze flowing through her hair. It was such a lovely day, and the sky was a gorgeous shade of blue. She should have been quite tired from the flight, but she wasn’t. The last thing on her mind was sleep.

Feeling the car slowing, she saw they were entering a place called Hagley Park. As He parked the car, Bill explained that He had packed a picnic so that they could enjoy some quiet time together in one of the most beautiful places in His city. Samantha smiled, and got out of the car, slowly walking to meet Him near the back, which He had opened to retrieve the basket of food He’d prepared. Samantha saw a blanket there as well, and reached in for it, smiling at Him as she held it closely to her.

They walked in silence through the park, hand in hand. Samantha was once again amazed by the beauty around her, and felt Him squeeze her hand, bringing her back to Him. Smiling, she apologized and explained that she was in awe of her surroundings -- they were so different from where she was born and raised. He smiled down at her and suggested they find a spot to sit and enjoy the meal.

Conversation and laughter flowed easily, about everything and nothing at the same time. They spent a few hours in the park enjoying each others company and stopping every so often to nibble -- usually on the food. During a lull in conversation, Bill looked at Samantha for a long moment and told her to come to Him. Smiling softly, she rose on Her knees and moved towards Him, stopping when she was close to rest back on her feet, her hands locked together on her lap. Smiling at her, His girl, He reached out and caressed her cheek ... his fingers slipping back into her soft, long hair. Samantha smiled softly, her eyes closing as her head fell backwards slightly into His hand. Feeling Him pull her slowly to Him, she opened her eyes and saw Him watching her ... She let out a soft nervous laugh and felt her blood racing as their lips touched and she felt His tongue enter her mouth. The kiss, soft at first, quickly turned into something much more urgent. Feeling His body pressing against hers, Samantha adjusted her position and felt Him lowering her to the ground. Samantha returned his kiss ardently, her hands moving over His back, down to His ass, and then back again. Feeling His leg nudging between hers, Samantha parted her thighs and felt His leg slip between them, His hand moving down her body, sending delightful shivers through Her. Simultaneously they moaned, as Bill nudged her head aside and began kissing and nibbling on her neck.

A whistle startled them out of their lust-filled haze, and upon opening their eyes they saw a few teenage boys nearby pointing and laughing. Samantha and Bill both laughed and sat to recompose themselves. “Perhaps we should head back to my place?” He said, and Samantha quickly giggled and nodded in agreement. They quickly packed and returned to the car where they shared one last kiss before leaving.

Arriving at His home, Bill made drinks for both and they sat to talk some more. As usual, conversation flowed easily and was often full of innuendo or bold comments which continued to make her shiver and blush. Though Samantha did her best to stifle her yawns, Bill realized she must be exhausted from Her trip and told Her it was time for His girl to get to bed. Smiling at Him wide-eyed, He said “no ... such a little slut, aren’t You??? I meant to sleep, hamster cheeks.” Samantha laughed and sighed softly, not sure if she was thankful for the much needed rest to come, or disappointed.

He showed her where the bathroom was, and lead her to the bedroom, asking if she wanted to sleep alone tonight, or if she wanted company. Smiling at Him, she told Him she had waited long enough to be with Him, and that she would love it if He would lay down with her, so they could hold each other and drift off to sleep together.

Samantha retrieved her toiletries from her suitcase, as well as a nightgown she’d purchased just for this trip, and went off to the bathroom. She brushed her hair until it shone, brushed her teeth and changed into the gown -- the dark satin flowing over her and accentuating her fair skin and full breasts. Ready for bed, she took a few deep breaths and went to find Him already in the bed, waiting for Her with a smile on His face and patting the side next to Him. Raising her nightgown, Samantha climbed atop the bed, and crawled over next to Him, snuggling on her side, one arm draped over His body. Quickly moving her legs under the blanket, she pulled it over herself and snuggled even closer to Him. Squeezing Her, He told her to sleep well - tomorrow would be a new and exciting day.

Samantha woke in the morning to bright sunshine and rubbed her eyes groggily - forgetting for a moment where she was. Sitting up and looking beside her, she was disappointed to see Bill wasn’t there. Before she could get up to find Him, however, He was walking through the door with two steaming cups of tea and a huge smile on His face. Placing the cups on the bed table, He turned to her and said “good morning, pet - I trust you slept well?” Samantha fell back onto the pillows and moaned happily, indicating that she had indeed! Bill got back into bed with her, and they laid there for a while in comfortable silence. Suddenly, He got up and passed her the cup of tea He’d made her and said they had to get ready for their day, as He had a surprise for her!

The trip to Kaikoura was quite eventful - the whole way there, they were laughing and teasing each other. Bill made Samantha squeal on more than one occasion with His pokes and tickles, more than once slipping His hand under her skirt to caress her thigh, which made Samantha blush deeply. Finally arriving, Samantha jumped quickly out of the car -- if He kept that up much longer, her panties would be thoroughly drenched before lunch! Seeing a sign advertising “whale watching” Samantha looked at Bill, wide-eyed and asked if that was what they are doing. He said yes, and Samantha quite excitedly ran to Him and gave Him a big hug and let out a little giggle - “How exciting!!”

The whales were incredible!! Being a city girl, from Detroit nonetheless, Samantha had precious few opportunities to see much of any kind of animal besides the domestic variety. She had no idea whales were sooooo big, and watching them spurt ... oh my God, the things it did to her body... Samantha longed to be with Bill before she came to New Zealand, now she had been there for almost 24 hours and was craving His touch all the more. Seeing those whales spurting made her even more desperate to feel Bill’s cock in her mouth to feel it spurt like that.

Walking up to Bill, who was leaning back against a rail, she took His hands in hers, and pulled them around behind her, as her body fell into His, their lips meeting in a deep kiss quickly. There was a breeze in the air, which lifted the edges of her skirt as they kissed, and reminded her of how wet her panties were ... how hungry she was to be His completely. As the kiss ended, Samantha smiled at Him, looked down shyly and asked if perhaps they could return to His place. Placing a finger under her chin, He lifted her face to His and told her to look at Him. She did as He directed, and smiled nervously. Bill asked her “Samantha? Are you ready to give yourself to me?” A rush of energy and excitement coursed through her body, as she said “Yes, Sir” and smiled at Him. “Well then”, He said smiling, “shall we?” and He offered His arm. Placing her arm through His, she said “yes please” and they went back to the car.

As they drove, Bill told her to remove her panties, which she did - her breathing becoming so shallow as she did so, with the trucks going by them -- they could easily see her! Samantha lowered her skirt instinctively over her thighs, only to hear Him say her name disapprovingly, obviously wanting her to keep her pussy on display. A shiver ran through her as she lifted her buttocks from the seat once again and lifted her skirt onto her hips. “Part your thighs, precious” He said ...and she slowly obliged... her whole body aflame. “Good girl”, Bill said, as He moved His hand to cup her pussy, dipping His middle finger into her cunt, knowing instantly how hungry she was for Him. “Are you my whore???” Becoming more and more breathless each minute, she whispered “yes”. “Excuse me, slut?” He said, and she immediately corrected herself “yes, Sir, i am Your whore”. Patting her pussy, He said “good girl” and told her to keep her thighs spread until they reached His house.

Entering His home, Bill seated Himself on the sofa, and told Samantha to present herself to Him. A soft, nervous laugh escaping her lips, she slowly reached for the first button on her blouse, a beautiful black lacy creation that made her feel quite sexy. As she moved to unfasten the other buttons, she knew He could see her beautiful creamy cleavage above the lacy cups of her brassiere. Turning her back to Him, she slowly lowered the blouse down over her shoulders and back... it’s material teasing her arms as it fell over them. Turning to watch Him as He watched her, she smiled and blew Him a kiss. Letting the shirt drop to the floor, she reached up and unclasped her brassiere, holding it to her breasts as she felt the straps slip off her shoulders. Crossing her arms in front of herself, she held the right cup in place with her left hand, as her right hand lowered the lacy fabric encasing her left breast. She lightly moved her fingers over her nipple, feeling it harden at her touch. Letting go of the brassiere, Samantha took both breasts in her hands, and squeezed them firmly, her thumbs circling her nipples.... making them ache for His touch

Samantha knew He was aching to see her almost fully-shaved pussy, as He’d told her that no woman He’d ever been with had been shaved. Squeezing her knees together, she bent slightly and lowered her hands slowly down her thighs, her upper arms moving in to press her breasts together as she did so. Grasping at the bottom of her skirt, she slowly rose, her hips moving to their own music as her ever-rising skirt bared more and more of her to Him.

Sick of the tease, Bill said rather insistently “enough teasing, Samantha ... off with the skirt”. Quickly obeying, Samantha eased the skirt over her hips and stepped out of it, wearing nothing but her strappy sandals now, she stood nervously before Him, her right leg moving of it’s own volition to cross over the other, somewhat hiding her pubis, as her arms crossed in front of her. “Tsk, Tsk Samantha” He said, as He rose before her. Bill instructed her to remove her sandals, and to place both feet on the ground. Walking slowly around her body, she felt his hands on her shoulders, and then felt the warm flesh moving down over her back and then a very loud SLAP as He struck her ass suddenly. “Place your hands on the back of your neck, slut, and spread those feet.” Nervously, she did as instructed, and felt a chill on her breasts where her hands had been. “Good girl” he said, as he walked around to the front of her once again, his eyes moving over every inch of her.

Stepping in closer, his hand cupping her pussy, he asked “Whose pussy is this, Samantha?” Short of breath already, she whispered softly “Yours, Sir”. Smiling at her, he told her that was correct, it was His pussy. Slapping one of her breasts, He asked the same question of them, and she told Him that they were indeed His breasts. One finger moving over her lips, he asked “and what about these lips, pet? This tongue? Who owns them?” Eyes averted demurely, she replied “You do, Sir”, and felt Him pressing that finger into her mouth. She closed her eyes and happily parted her lips, accepting it, licking and sucking as if it were a little cock. She could feel her pussy throbbing desperately already.

Removing His finger, He moved behind her once again, his hands cupping her ass as He whispered in her ear “and this, my precious? Is this mine as well? To use as I please?” Shuddering as He ran a finger between her cheeks, she said “Yes, Sir”.

“Come with me”, he said, taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom. Pointing to the bed, He told her to have a seat, which she quickly did. “You’ve been aching to have my cock in your mouth for a long time now, haven’t you, Samantha?” He said, as He began to unbutton and remove His shirt. She watched His hands move now to his belt, slowly removing it from His pants. Speechless, she shook her head. Watching Him now remove His pants, Samantha felt a surge race through her body. When she saw Him standing before her, fully nude and partially erect, it was all she could do to stay seated. “Does My slut see something she likes?” Looking up at Him, she shook her head once again. “Speak up,” He said, “and address Me properly.” Taking a deep breath, she said more loudly “Yes, Sir”. Continuing, He said “and You’d love nothing more than to have My cock in your mouth right now, wouldn’t You?” Smiling, and catching herself licking her lips, Samantha responded quite excitedly that yes, she would love nothing more. “Well, then, pet, that’s too bad because you know what I want, don’t you, Sammy?” Her mind racing, she couldn’t find the words to respond. “Very well, I will tell you what I want. Get up on the bed, Sammy, and lean back against the headboard. I want those legs of yours spread far apart, precious, so I can see every bit of you.”

Feeling a shiver run through her, Samantha did as He instructed, and parted her legs wide once she was seated. Her hand instinctively moving down to both cover and touch her pussy. “That’s good, Sammy ... I’ve waited a very long time to see you stroking that hot pussy of yours -- to see that shaved cunt glistening.” Pausing for a moment, His eyes locked on her pussy, she heard Him continue “I want you to fuck that pussy hard, Sammy. Would you like this?” Looking up at Him, she saw He was holding a dildo. Her pussy aching to be filled, she happily said “Yes, Sir! May I please have it?” Moving closer, He offered it to her, and sat on the bed, leaning back and stroking His cock as He watched her. Placing it on the bed beside her, Samantha continued to stroke with her fingers -- separating the lips, and dipping into her creamy wet pussy. Moving up to her clit and circling, she moaned happily and flicked her fingernail over it. Her head fell backward against the headboard as desire raced through her. Eyes closed, she let out a moan and felt her breathing quicken -- such sweet sounds coming from that beautiful mouth of hers. Craving more, she reached beside her and grasped the dildo that He had so graciously offered her. Still stroking her pussy, her fingers quite wet now, she licked her lips and placed the head of the dildo to them. Kissing it, she then started to lick around the head, making it nice and wet. Pushing it past her lips, her mouth opened wide and she moaned with delight. “I want to see that dildo in your pussy, Sammy.” Lowering her head, she looked at Him and said “Yes, Sir” ... hoping that if she pleased Him, she would get to have the real thing in her mouth.

Moving the dildo to her cunt, she parted her lips and began to push it into her tight hole. Working it back and forth, her pussy slowly opened to accept it deeper and deeper into it’s recesses. One finger on her clit, teasing it madly, Samantha began to fuck her pussy faster and faster. “That’s it, baby. I want to see you cum for me. I want to hear your moans. I want to see that pussy juice leaking out over your ass. Do you think you can squirt for Me?” Samantha giggled and said “Yes, Sir, I believe I can”. Working it even faster in and out of her now drenched pussy, Samantha pressed against her clit and ground it into her pubic bone, the pads of two fingers pressing into it and circling, making her crazed with lust -- so very desperate to cum. Feeling herself on the edge, she clenched and thrust harder -- gasping -- her breathing so labored. Samantha knew she was about to cum, and began to work the dildo harder, grinding it against her clit with every thrust. Moaning quite loudly now, she let out a scream as she came.

12