First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling back, she tried to regain her composure. Eyes closed, she removed the dildo and idly stroked her pussy as her ability to breathe returned. Feeling the bed move, she opened her eyes to see Him just before His mouth descended upon her cunt. Slowly licking her pubic lips, inside her cunt -- everywhere. Finding her clit, He began to mercilessly tease it, and then moved back to her pussy, tongue-fucking her, and stopping every so often to flatten His tongue and lick firmly from bottom to top, always making sure to end the strokes with the briefest of attention to her clit. Samantha reached for her nipples and squeezed them tightly. Pulling on them, twisting. “Sir, I am so very close. May I please cum when ready?” Hearing Him moan, He stopped and said “Not yet, Sammy.” He moved to lay on His back, and told her to straddle His face. “I want you to grind that pussy down on my face, Sammy ... I want you to do whatever it takes to cum in my mouth. Do you understand?” Moving towards Him, she blushed and whispered shyly “Yes, Sir”. Parting her thighs, Samantha moved over His face and spread her knees wider and wider until she felt His tongue against her once again. She suddenly gasped and reached for her breasts. Squeezing them, and twisting her nipples harshly as she moved her hips back and forth over His mouth. Reaching down to finger her clit, Samantha felt herself ready to explode and moved the finger more quickly over her nub. “I’m going to cum, Sir! Oh my God, I’m going to cum!”

Moaning loudly, gasping and crying out, she felt Him smack her ass hard. Her body tensing, she let out a long, deep moan. Feeling herself start to cum, she let out a primal scream and felt Him open His mouth wide, pressing tightly to her cunt as she came, His tongue lapping at her drenched cunt. Her breathing laboured, all she wanted was to collapse beside Him, but He was still sucking and licking her pussy, nibbling on her lips. Feeling Him slow down, she moved to lay beside Him and looked at His smiling, glistening face. Moving closer, she ran the tip of her tongue over His lips, tasting herself, before pressing her lips more firmly to His in a very slow, deep kiss.

Softly moaning, she returned to lay beside Him, her head upon His chest. Feeling His lips against her forehead, she smiled and snuggled more closely to Him. Reaching with His free arm, he found a blanket and pulled it over their bodies. “Sleep well, Sammy.”

12