First Meeting

Story Info
She waited nervously for his arrival.
1.4k words
4.42
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited nervously for his arrival. She had long since placed the CD player by the door and the food on the table. The sweet melodic sounds of Sara Brightman's voice filled the small room as she paced back and forth from the front door of the suite to the door leading outside to the patio. Thinking that it might be easier waiting outside, she took her magazine and went outside to the porch swing.

What a lovely setting. He could not have chosen a more perfect place for their first meeting! Even though it was late fall, there were still patches of color from several varieties of flowers clinging to life. They were all the more noticeable and spectacular against the stark bareness of the trees and bushes that had long since dropped their summer foliage. She sat on the wooden slats of the swing gazing at the beauty around her, but not truly seeing it as her mind kept wandering to thoughts of the man she was to soon meet.

She couldn't stop wondering what he would actually look like, smell like, feel like, taste like. She wondered if he was feeling the same butterflies she had fluttering within her mid section. She couldn't sit still...even the normally soothing rocking action of the swing could not quell the rising edginess. Okay, sitting wasn't helping, she thought, and besides it was quite colder outside than she had anticipated. Her nose was starting to get cold! Just what she needed...to greet him with a stuffy or drippy nose! Yikes! That would never do! She would be mortified! Definitely time to go back inside she decided.

Once inside their suite she again took inventory, making sure all was as she had planned. Nothing needed rearranging (drat, she thought, at least that would have given her something to do while awaiting his arrival!). She started the CD over and sat down on the couch with her cross stitch magazine. Making a concentrated effort to pay attention to the words and designs before her eyes, she tried to mentally catalogue the ornaments that she might stitch for family members this Christmas. Just as her anxiety was lessoning a bit, she heard voices in the hall. It must be him!

As the door to the suite opened, she was taken slightly aback at how attractive he was in person. The few photos she had seen certainly did not do his features justice. There was a hesitancy and shyness to his smile, but in his eyes she could see a fire smoldering. As he let the luggage he carried drop to the floor, she moved closer to him. Without taking their eyes from each other, they glided into each others arms, finally sharing the embrace they had so often fantasized about.

Mmmm...it felt as comfortable and inviting as she knew it would. Their bodies fit as neatly together as two parts of a whole. She could feel his body tremble slightly, and smiled to herself as she gauged his reaction to her touch. Her head tucked into the curve of his shoulder, she inhaled the fragrance of his cologne and male body. What a heady scent! She didn't want to leave the haven of his arms, but lifted her head to share a kiss. Their gazes locked, he lowered his head as she raised hers...lips meeting in a fleeting, feathered sweep. A low moan escaped from the back of her throat, and she pressed her lips fiercely to his. They had waited so long.

Minutes passed as they devoured each others mouths. Tongues searching and finding, sparring with each other, playing a game of hide and seek. They explored every nook and curve of their lovers' mouth and lips, at times playful, at times passionate, and always hungrily. Without notice or conscious thought, the lovers' hands came up to hold each other's face, bring the kisses to an even deeper level.

As their kisses intensified, her fingertips begin an exploration of his face, lightly tracing the contours and making a map for her lips and mouth to follow. She pulled away from his kiss and began to feather kisses on his face where only moments ago, her hands had been...on his forehead, eyelids, the tip of his nose, the curve of his cheek...she continued her exploration over to one ear where she playfully nipped at his earlobe, being careful not to bite too hard! Moving lower to his neck, she nuzzled and kissed those oh so sensitive spots that as teens drove them wild.

Her hands continue to make their way down his body, feeling the warmth of his skin and the silkiness of his chest, as she undid the buttons to his shirt. Kissing her way down from his neck to his chest, she sought out the satiny smoothness of his nipples. She ran her tongue lightly teasingly over them at first in a swirling motion then flicking at the nib and nipping at it. She moved back and forth between his nipples, sucking and lapping. Blowing on the wet nipples sent quivers through his body.

She could feel his desire growing. The swelling pressed tightly against her tummy too obvious to hide. She continued her exploration of his body, moving ever lower. Deftly undoing the button on his jeans, and unzipping them, she pushed them down to reveal a pair of green satin boxers. How delightful and sweet of him! He remembered her love of satin and her favorite color. The satin shorts felt fabulous under her questing hands. She felt the warmth and hardness of him through the heated fluid fabric.

Her mouth moved down his stomach, pausing briefly for her tongue to play with his belly button, trying not to be too eager to get to the prize below. The soft hair on his tummy tickled her nose. The temptation of the treat awaiting her was too much! She could not wait any longer! Her tongue moved down the front of his shorts. He reveled in the heat and wetness of her tongue through the satin as she teased him through the fabric, soaking it and him. She heard the growl low in his throat and was incredibly turned on. Shivers of excitement ran through her as she slid his shorts down and off his body, uncovering his male package for her exploration.

Finally released, his cock sprang forth from the restrictive covering. She gently flicked at the head of his tool with the tip of her tongue. Tracing around the head, she moved from the underside of it to the opening where she paused to drink in the drops of moisture that were released in anticipation of what was to come. She savored the salty taste of him! Running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, she soaked him completely so that he would glide easily into and out of her mouth. She moved back to his cock head, and covering her teeth with her lips, slowly brought him into her warm, moist, waiting mouth. He filled her mouth and throat as she slid all the way down his length until her lips touch his orbs below. Bobbing her mouth up and down his length slowly at first, she took her time getting comfortable with the length and width of him, but then increased speed and intensity. Her tongue painted circles on his shaft as she sucked him in and out.

Her hands were not idle...they caressed his orbs and felt them tighten beneath her soft, gentle touch. He had to comment on how expertly and lovingly she handled him, bringing a sparkle to her eyes. She released him from her mouth to move lower to lick and suck on his balls. She lapped at them...soaking them. First taking one and then the other into her mouth, she carefully rolled the firm orbs around. She could feel the outlines of the tubes carrying his seed...what a rush...knowing that soon a gush would burst forth in a spasm of ecstasy!

Caressing and massaging his shaft, she kept it hard and at attention. She moved her tongue back up his length. Taking just the head into her mouth, she teased and nipped lightly. Then sucking down hard, she pulled him quickly all the way in, engulfing him with heat and moisture. He gasped and his body jerked involuntarily with surprise! Her mouth and tongue continued to work on him...flicking, licking, and sucking. He could not stand it any longer! He burst forth in a glorious round of tremors that filled her mouth! Keeping him enveloped in warmth and wetness until the quivers of his body subsided, she then moved back up his body to kiss him deeply, sharing with him the taste of their love making.