First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bewildered, she manages a weak, "Yes, Sir." She wants to see this man who has just ravaged her body, bringing her so much pain... and such incredible pleasure. But she also knows that if she disobeys his order, he will know. Somehow, even if it is just a momentary glance, he will know.

She feels him unlock the cuffs, rubbing her wrists where the metal had cut into them. She is amazed at his gentleness...her body still trembling from the intensity of their encounter. She feels him rise and walk to the door. "Til next time," he says. She hears his hand on the door handle and feels the change in the air as the door opens.

She pulls off the blindfold just in time to see a tall well dressed gentleman with just a touch of gray in his hair walk through the door. He stops momentarily, and she draws in a breath, afraid that he will turn around and see that she has disobeyed him. But he continues on, the door pulling shut behind him.

He knows, she thinks to herself. Somehow, he knows.

12