First Meeting

Story Info
Two cyber friends meet in person for the first time.
1.5k words
3.89
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts with a simple email message:

"Hey gorgeous, I'm gonna be in San Diego for training next month. I've love ta finally meet ya."

Dates, flight arrangements, and contact information are exchanged, and two cyberfriends will finally get to meet face-to-face.

Training week arrives, as do I into San Diego. I get settled into the hotel room and give you a call. My training runs from Monday to Thursday and I depart Friday morning. We agree to meet Thursday evening for dinner.

"There's only one hitch," I say, "I don't have a car so we'll either have to eat at the hotel or you'll have to pick me up."

"Sounds like a cheap ploy," you laugh.

Expecting this reaction, and aroused by your throaty laughter, I giggle, "No, really. I don't like driving in strange cities and the training center is only a couple of blocks away. Honest."

You decide to believe me and tell me you'll pick me up and take us someplace better than the Radison dining room. We agree to meet in the lobby.

An eternity passes and Thursday arrives. Training wraps up and I rush to be freshly showered and dressed for your arrival. I make my way to the lobby very early. I do not want to miss a moment of our time together.

You arrive. My heart leaps to my throat as I see you come through the lobby doors. You are stunning in your button-down blouse and tight, slit skirt. Blood rushes to my loins watching you walk toward me. Your breasts gently bounce behind the fabric of your blouse. The sight of your legs though the slit of your skirt.

I stand. You approach. We embrace as old friends, even though we are meeting for the first time. I drink in the smell of you and time stands still. I feel electric heat where our bodies touch.

"Ready to go?" you ask, eyes twinkling at my flushed face.

"Lead on, my lady!" I reply as we walk out of the lobby.

Dinner is good and we find that we have as much a bond in person as we do in email. The sexual tension builds over the course of dinner. We both feel it. As you slip your bare feet into my lap, you invite me to your place for a nightcap.

We arrive at your house. You ask what I would like, and I reply with a word...

"You."

We embrace. Our mouths each seek the other. The first kiss is hot, hurried, and sloppy. My glasses steam from our mingled breath. I break away, holding your face gently in both my hands and slowly trace the curve of your lips with my tongue. You gently moan and I tease you with short kisses with a hint of tongue. Your eyes are closed, your breathing is slightly heavy, your body presses hotly against mine. I kiss you again, passionately, our tongues teasing each other, our hands starting to explore each other's bodies.

I turn you around and with my hands on your hips, I pull your ass to my groin. You rub my growing erection with your body as I kiss your neck, my hands slowly sliding up the sides of your body and tracing over your breasts.

I slowly unbutton your blouse and pull it free of your skirt, my mouth now sucking and gently biting your neck and ear lobes. I pull my upper body away from you long enough to let your blouse drop to the floor.

With my erection still pushing against your ass, I undo the front clasp of your bra. I bring my hands over the tops of your breasts, sliding my fingers under the fabric of your bra. I gently lift each breast out of your bra and let the bra drop to the floor. I gently cup your breasts in my hands. I love the weight of them and gently squeeze them. You gasp slightly and turn your head, kissing me on the mouth again.

As our tongues explore each other's mouth, you turn so that you are facing me and start to unbutton my shirt. You pull my shirt free of my pants and it drops to the floor.

Our hands explore each other's chests. You start to kiss down my neck, but I won't let you. I trace my tongue down your neck and begin kissing my way down your chest. Your nipples begin to harden as I lick and suck on the tops of your breasts. My hands hold your hips as I lick my way between your breasts, giving each nipple a quick lick before continuing down your stomach to the waistband of your skirt.

I kneel before you, looking up at your face above your beautiful breasts and revel in the pleasure I see there.

I undo your skirt, greedily wanting to see you naked. You skirt drops to the floor, leaving you only in a garter and hose.

Your pussy is inches from my face. I breathe in the musky scent of your arousal and I yearn to taste it.

I kiss your belly button and slowly drag my tongue down to your pubic hair. I kiss and lick the outline of your hair, gently tugging at it with my lips. I hear you moan, and the smell of your arousal becomes stronger.

I run my hands up the insides of your legs. I gently spread the lips of your pussy with one hand and gently run a finger the length of your pussy. My finger comes away wet and I suck your juices off it. You taste wonderful and I know that I can wait no longer.

I stand up, and gently guide you down to the thickly carpeted floor. I lay you down on your back and position my face between your thighs. I very slowly run my tongue the length of your pussy. Your smell and taste fill my senses as my tongue explores the lips of your pussy, opening them. I gently tongue your clit and you instantly respond. I flick my tongue quickly against your clit as I spread your pussy lips with my fingers. As your arousal builds, I repeatedly lick down into your pussy, collecting your juices to bring up to your clit.

I drop my head and drive my tongue into your pussy. My nose ends up firmly against your clit. I continue to suck your juices while I massage your clit with my nose. As I feel your orgasm building, I reach my hands up to your breasts and place my thumbs on your nipples. I rotate my thumbs on your nipples as you begin to orgasm. I greedily drink your cum as you grind your pussy against my face.

I stand, and finish undressing myself. As I free my engorged cock from my pants, your eyes lock onto it and you lick your lips.

"I want you inside me," you breathe.

"As you wish," I reply.

I kneel between your thighs, my cock inches away from your pussy. I can feel the heat from your body as I spread your thighs and lay my cock against your pussy. I gasp from the contact and my cock throbs against your body. I move myself against you, spreading your juices to my cock.

I press the head of my cock against your pussy, and we both moan. I firmly push the head into your body and hold it there, throbbing. I enter you a little more and stop. You look up at me, your eyes golden with desire, pleading me to enter you fully. I continue to push my cock slowly into your pussy, until my balls are against your ass and I'm fully inside you.

We both groan deeply and we hold that position, enjoying the feel of our bodies intimately joined.

I begin to move inside you. Short, deep strokes. Barely moving, but I can feel your pussy gripping my cock, the rim of my head moving against the walls of your pussy.

I begin to move faster, lengthening the strokes. I pull almost all the way out and stop, your body continuing to move under me.

I start again - long deep strokes. All the way in. Almost all the way out. The pleasure is intense. Your breasts move in rhythm to our sex. Our tempo increases. I move my hands to your breasts, squeezing them together as I fuck you harder. I trace your hard nipples with my fingers and gently tug on your nipple ring.

As our orgasms build, I feel my balls tighten and my cock thicken. You feel it too and your eyes widen as I pump harder into you. You lay your head back and scream as your orgasm starts. I feel your pussy grip me and my own orgasm begins, filling your pussy with my thick, hot cum.

Our bodies quivering, I stare lovingly into your eyes. I lay beside you and draw you into my arms. You are warm and soft against my chest. I gently nuzzle your check as we drift off into a peaceful sleep.