First meeting

Story Info
White wife meets black guy she's been talking to online.
6.3k words
4.46
93k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Attention; this is a story regarding an white wife in an interracial affair. If you do not like this type of story do not read this. If you decide to continue anyway do not waste my time or yours writing emails about how disgusting interracial relationships are, using the "N" word, talking about how the husband should kill or burn alive both of them, etc. If you don't like it why the hell are you reading it in the first place?**

I stood in front of the mirror in our bedroom giving myself once over before leaving on my date. Wearing a green v necked tee shirt that showed off the top of my chest. Which I have ample amount of. I also like the way I look in green since it's a good color for my red hair. A pleated black skirt that went down to my mid thighs and black heeled boots that were mid calf high. It helped show off what I consider one of my best parts, other then my hair, which are my strong well shaped legs. They are far from small which is due to years of running, dancing, swimming, and hiking. They look good though and I seldom ever show them off. Staring at myself once more before going I couldn't believe what I was about to do. Never thought in a million years of going out on a date while my husband was away. Much less a date with a black guy I have never met in person but have only secretly talked to online and the phone.

Before I continue let me explain a little bit about myself. My name is Marisa. I am 25 and have been married now to my husband John for nearly four years. He was the first and only man I have ever been with in a sexual way. He isn't home nearly as much as I would like, or need. He works for a transportation company as a driver and at times I only see him one or two days per week; sometimes less. I'm not at all tall at 5"6'. I'm a natural redhead with pale skin, freckles, and blue eyes. I am what would be considered average, fitting between a size eight and ten. I am also a natural 36DD which tend to be all too often the first thing guys notice about me. Guess I can't blame them though since they are hard to miss. I also have a huge sex drive and could go everyday, multiple times, if I was able.

What my husband doesn't know about me and I have tried hard to hide is my biggest fantasy. A little over a year ago I developed a real turn on, a really, really big turn on, for black guys. It all started when I was home alone and bored so I was playing on the Internet. Came across a site that was only black men having sex with white women. I didn't think much of it at first the image stayed in my head for sometime afterwards, eventually leading me back to look again. What turned me on was the sight of their dark skin against that of the white women is what caught me and is what turns me on to this day. More so picturing their dark skin against that of my very pale. More and more often it turned me on to think about until finally it became my all encompassing fantasy. The only one I ever think about and the only one that turns me on anymore. Have a whole stash of photos and videos hidden in a file on our computer to look at. Yes, also to masturbate to, all are of black men with white women.

Then I started going into chat rooms that were geared solely towards interracial relationships. I liked talking about my desires to real black men. Of course most every black guy told me how big his dick was. I didn't believe much in that feeling that what I saw in most interracial porn was the exception not the norm. That the myth of black guys with big dicks was just that, a myth. Never went beyond talking online even when some asked me to. That was until I met Jamal. He's a good looking single black guy, around a year younger then me and lived less then an hour away. Jamal was both taller and slightly bigger then my husband. He began talking to me through instant messenger and explained that like my fantasy for black guys, he has one for white girls. Even more so married white women. Also like me has he never acted on it. We talked fairly often, most every day I got on he was there. Soon he was emailing me and I him. I tried to hid it but I know our physical attraction was towards each other was blatantly obvious. He sent me a ton of photos, all of which I looked at often while talking to him. Honestly even masturbated once or twice to them. Was surprised though since he was one of the few guys who never boasted about his penis size leading me to consider what I already believed, that most black guys don't have big dicks except in porn. I got so comfortable with him that he finally convinced me to talk on the phone. From there he got me to agree to meet him in person. Not sure how he did it or why I gave in. We mad a date to meet about halfway from both of our places. Jamal swore it was just as friends, nothing more. I picked a day that I knew my husband wouldn't be at home.

We picked a bar to meet at for a couple of drinks to talk. Pulling into the lot I sat in my car still nervous as hell. Summoning up my courage I walked towards the building. Stepping inside I saw Jamal sitting by the front. Noticing me too, waved to me as he stood up. Walking over he embraced me in a hug. I still felt a bit awkward as I sat down. That didn't last long as we began to talk I felt more comfortable around him. We sat there for some time having a few drinks and chatting in person. He admitted that he also felt nervous about this. Yet was dying to meet me in person if only just this one time. At one point during the conversation he reached over, placing his hand on my knee. The sight of his black hand resting on my pale white legs sent a chill of excitement up my spine. I also caught him more then once looking at my chest. Jamal then began talking about his apartment and the view from his living's room glass sliding doors and balcony. Telling me he would was sure I would love it and wanted to show me where he lived. I wasn't sure at first. He finally convinced me and I would like to see where he lived and if the view from his place was as good as he said.

Getting into the car I drove off following Jamal who stayed close ahead of me. A little more then 30 minutes later we pulled into a large parking lot adjacent to a big apartment building. Had to be close to fifteen stories high. The neighborhood wasn't the best, not the worst though and likely safe enough for me to walk around without much worry. Getting out of the car I waited until Jamal walked up to me. Placing his hand on my back he lead me into the buildings lobby. As we went towards the elevator the doors opened and out stepped two black guys, around our age. They both looked over at us with big smiles and called out to Jamal. I assumed they were friends of sorts. Saying hello the one of the left asked him who I was. Jamal explained I was a friend of his and was stopping by for a short visit. I introduced myself shaking their hands. They both had a funny look on their faces and Jamal asked if he could excuse himself for a moment as he walked away with the two guys to the other side of the lobby. I could not hear what they were saying but did notice that they looked over in my direction several times. After a couple of minutes Jamal walked back towards me and the other two guys yelled that it was nice meeting me. Stepping into the elevator we went up all the way to the twelfth floor. Jamal's place was all the way at the end of the hallway.

Opening the door I walked in first as he came in behind locking it behind us. I took a moment to look around and it wasn't a bad place. A decent sized single bedroom apartment. Jamal offered me a drink which I agreed to. Sitting down on the couch waiting I felt as nervous as ever doing my best to relax and get comfortable. When he came back he sat down next to me as we picked up our conversation from earlier. After some time he got me another drink then offered for me to see the view from his balcony. Wanting to and it being the main reason for me coming I got up and walked over towards the glass doors with him. Jamal opened up the door and ushered me out. It was a small balcony with partitions on either end for privacy. I had to admit that it was very nice from up here. Could see for miles even though it was already dark out. All of the lights from buildings and cars were almost mesmerizing.

"Nice view isn't it?" he asked from behind me. I agreed that it was. "I think I have the best view in the house" he replied. I wasn't sure what he meant until I turned my head around to see him looking me up and down. This actually made me blush. Jamal moved up closer until his entire body was pressed against my back. Wrapping his hands around my waist he pulled me right up to him. Both seeing his black hands around my waist and feeling his larger body against my back sent a shiver through my body. Jamal then moved one hand to pull the hair back before placing it on my waist again. Leaning down he started softly kissing the side of my neck. I could actually feel my knees going weak as he trailed his lips on me. While doing this he moved his right hand in front running it around my stomach area.

"You look so sexy baby" he whispered into my ear. "I have been wanting to touch you since we first met. Glad you were able to make some time for me while your husband's away. And since he's not going to be home for a couple days he won't mind if you're not home tonight." At that point I knew exactly what he meant and where this we going to end up if he had his way. Not that I can deny that I also felt the same. The biggest part of me wanted it, desired it. A little part was still nervous as hell and wasn't sure if I could actually go through with having an affair. I told Jamal I hadn't planned on staying the night with him. That I wasn't sure if I could go through with this.

"Why not Marisa? I'll more then make it worth your while" he insisted. "I don't care if you're married. Actually it's more of a turn on." I still wasn't too comfortable with it and told him so. That I had wanted to but was nervous and unsure about going through with it.

"Fine, I will take it slow on step at a time and you can tell me where you want me to stop" he told me. This made me feel more comfortable thinking that I could go as far as I wanted but not all the way. I agreed that would be fine. Jamal was pleased taking my hand leading me back inside, through his apartment, and into his bedroom. Closing the door behind us he told me to relax and have take a seat on the bed. He also asked me to take my boots off so they don't get any dirt on the sheets hanging off the side. Doing as he said he then sat down next to me after kicking off his own shoes. Placing a hand on the back of my head he turned me to face him. Leaning over he kissed me directly on the lips. Again telling me that he will only go as far as I want he kissed me again, this time deeply and long. We stayed like this for I don't know how long as he moved his other hand around my stomach like before. After some time that hand moved slowly sliding up higher and higher until it rested right below my right breast. Making no move to stop him Jamal then cupped it into his hand, kneading it softly over my shirt and bra. I could feel a knot form in my stomach. Due to a mix of excitement and nerves as he played with it. It didn't take to long for my nipples to get hard from the attention, pressing against the material of my clothes. Jamal realized that as well, running his fingers around my right nipple and lightly pinching it through my clothing. This caused me to moan.

"Is this okay Marisa?" he asked breaking the kiss. I told him it was. "how about we make it a little easier then?" he asked. I didn't know what he meant but agreed anyway. With a smile on his face he told me to lift my arms up as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt. Quickly pulling it upwards over my stomach, breasts, head, and arms then tossing it onto the floor. Leaving my there in only my bra and skirt. He leaned back in kissing me as before as his hand roamed over my bra playing with my breast again. Not a minute he pulled his lips away trailing them softly down my neck and started kissing all the exposed parts of my chest not covered by my bra. Looking down I couldn't believe what I was seeing or how much it turned me on to watch this black man touch me in such a way. While he was doing this he moved his hand from my head to the middle of my back. Not a moment later I felt him playing with the back of my bra quickly unhooking it.

"Is this okay?" he asked. For some reason I couldn't even speak, just nodded yes. Reaching up he slid the straps of my bra off my shoulders, down my arms, and took it from my body. Looking back at me with a big grin on his face he started guiding me back onto the bed until I was laying on my back in the middle; my head resting on the pillows. Jamal took his own shirt off before bending down kissing me deeply on the lips. At the same time he began to play with my bare breasts with his hand. Breaking away once more he starting kissing down my neck again towards my chest.

"Such nice big lily white tits with pretty pale pink nipples" he said with a moan. Moving his entire body lower his head hovered just above my chest. Cupping one of my bare breasts in his hand, Jamal leaned down clamping his lips around the nipple. I just laid there with my head propped up on his pillows staring down at him. It felt good and looked hotter then I could even have imagined. By this point I was beyond turned on. My body was reacting all over the place not just from what he was doing but the sight of it being done by a black guy was the biggest factor. He spent some time playing with, licking, and sucking on my breasts. Not that I'm complaining in the least bit. Eventually pulling his head away from them he looked up at me. At the same time he moved his hand down to my lower thigh below my skirt.

"Is this okay?" he asked. I told him it was. "And this?" he asked again sliding it up my thigh under the hem of my skirt. I just told him yes. "And this? ... and this?" he kept asking as he slowly moved his hand higher and higher up my inner thigh. Found myself parting my legs slightly as he got higher until his hand was resting right below my crotch. "How 'bout this?' he asked once more sliding a finger over my pussy above my panties, running it up and down. I was again left speechless as I felt his finger, just nod my head in agreement. Again sucking on my nipples he continued to rub my pussy over my panties turning me on even more.

"So much heat coming from between your legs Marisa. Feels like your very turned on right now. Would you let me help you with that and take it to the next level?" he asked. I inquired what that would be. Jamal explained that he would finger me until I came and we could stop there since that's all he wanted to do. I knew he wasn't be totally honest. I didn't care though since I wanted him to finger me; would worry about the rest later. I told him that would be fine. Getting up on his knees Jamal grabbed my skirt. Telling me to lift my hips he pulled it down and off my body. Moving his hands back up he wrapped his fingers under the waistband of my panties. Lifting my hips again he pulled those down my legs as well tossing them off the bed with the rest of my clothing. If it weren't for my socks I would be totally naked laying in a strange bed with a black man who I just met today.

"A nice shaved pale white pussy" he said with a grin. Moving back down he again used his mouth on my nipples as his fingers began to explore my bare pussy. Slipping a finger down between my lips he slowly rubbed my clit before pushing his finger into my hole. He kept up in that way, alternating between them as he continued playing with my nipples. I just laid there in pleasure. Jamal knew how to use his fingers and could in less then 4 minutes feel myself getting close to an orgasm. Several times I caught myself thrusting my hips back against his hand. Not long afterwards I could feel my legs shake, my chest and face flush as I came hard, yelling out loud. He didn't stop playing with me which lead to another one right after the first making me scream even louder. Pushing his hand away feeling like I couldn't take another I was completely exhausted. As I laid there catching my breath I felt Jamal move off the bed. Almost immediately afterwards I heard a lot of movement coming down at the end by my feet. Propping myself up on my elbows I saw Jamal standing there in nothing but his underwear, at some point having removed his pants. My eyes trailed right down to the very noticeable bulge between his legs. Jamal laughed as he noticed me staring.

"I want to show you what you do to me Marisa" he said smiling. With that he pulled down his underwear. I know he had to have heard me gasp as his dick sprung out hard as a rock. The thing was fucking huge! My husband isn't even 5 3/4 inches, this thing had to be at least 8 inches long, if not a little over. What made it more impressive was it's thickness, much thicker then John's. Maybe around 5 1/2 inches around, give or take a little. Topped off by a large head and pretty sizeable testicles hanging down behind. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I didn't know what to say at first. Finally mentioning that I thought only in porn did black guys have dicks that big and didn't think that he would since he never boasted about it. Jamal's response to that was he didn't need to brag about his big dick. That it spoke for itself and he was right about that.

"Are you ready to take it to the next level Marisa?" he asked. I couldn't even find the words to answer. Jamal didn't bother waiting for one anyone as he got up onto the bed below my feet. Grabbing my calves with both hands he pushed my legs open and began to climb up in between them. As he moved higher his body forced my legs open and pushed them upward at the same time, spreading them wider until he was right on top of me. Leaning down for a kiss I could feel his dick resting on my belly, feeling very heavy against me.

"Are you ready for your first black dick?" he whispered to me. Once more I got nervous about taking this final step and my stomach became all knotted. I wanted to so badly yet couldn't get myself to actually say so. "I can't wait to put it deep into your little married white pussy. Stretching that little pink hole open. You want it don't you Marisa? You want it as bad as I do."

At the moment part of me was screaming no, to stop now and to leave. I knew what I wanted to do which was opposite from what I should do. I explained to Jamal how nervous I was. That I was scared about going this final step. He explain that he would go slow and if I wanted to stop at any time to let him know. Without waiting another moment he reached between our bodies as he moved his hips upward. Looking between our bodies I saw his hand wrapped around his big black cock moving it down towards my pussy. The soft head gliding across my lips spreading them open. He rubbed it around my clit a few times before guiding it lower, aiming it right at my hole. At that moment I snapped into reality realizing he wasn't wearing a condom. I inquired if he planned on putting one on.

"Hell no! Not unless you really want me to. I know I'm clean and you have never been with another guy. You also mentioned before about being on birth control so I'm not going to knock you up. Besides you're my first white girl and I'm your first black. I want to feel it all and you should too" he said. I still wasn't sure but he guaranteed everything would be fine and to trust him. Not that I don't already know sex feels better without using them, even for me. I am on birth control as well so there is no worry there. In the end I relented to Jamal. Though this honestly didn't help my nerves as I felt like I should just stop now. I knew it was now or never and Jamal must have realized that too since he didn't waist another second.

12