First Meeting

Story Info
We'd known each other a long time and then we met.
1k words
3.6
6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, and I suddenly feel so nervous standing here with you. As always you seem to know how I'm feeling and you take control.

You pull me close and slide your tongue in my mouth. I kiss you back hard and feel your hands over my body and squeezing my arse. It's not long before we're tugging at each others' clothes. After a few minutes we're both down to our underwear. I can see you admiring my see through black lace, and I cast my eyes on the bulge in your boxers. I can't help reaching out and stroking it. It twitches as I do and gets even harder.

You take my hand and sit down on the bed, pulling me to stand in front of you. You run your hands down my stomach, and move them round to my arse, gently pulling me closer. Before I know it you've reached up and unhooked my bra. You move your hands round and stroke the sides of my breasts. My nipples are already hard but as you look at them I swear they get harder. You lean forward and take one in your mouth, rolling your tongue round the hard bud. I moan and lean forward, holding your head closer to me. I feel my pussy get wetter as you suck and nip. You take the other breast in your hand and tease the nipple between your fingers, still sucking on the other. I'm so turned on I can barely stand, but you don't stop.

I move my hand down and feel your bulge through your boxers. You move your head back slightly as you feel my hand. I move it and slowly slide it inside and get my first feel of what I wanted. I take your cock in my hand, feeling its width, its heat and how hard it is. You moan out loud as I softly move my hand round it, rolling one finger round the head. You put your head back and grip my arse tight as I move my fingers and hand, taking in every bit of your cock.

Then I feel your hand take mine and remove it. I stand in front of you and you reach out and slide my panties down my thighs. You pull me towards you and bury your face in my pussy. God that's so good I can barely stand it. I feel you move slowly - licking the length of my slit, tasting my juices, your hands caressing my arse as you do. I grip your head and try to push you closer in to me but instead you move slightly and start sucking my clit. I'm sure the people in the room next door can hear me groaning. I stand there, eyes closed, as you suck my clit and move your hand to my breast, rolling the nipple between your fingers. Oh my God - I didn't know I could feel like this.

I can feel myself start to come and I move my hips against you. Then you pull away and stand up. I hear myself plead with you to carry on but you just smile at me and pull me back on to the bed. I'm so turned on I don't know what I'm doing. I just know I need to feel that hard cock inside me. I reach out and grab it, taking it firmly in my hand. Instinctively I move until my head's level with it. I lean closer and lick it's full length. You groan out loud and I feel your cock stiffen even more. My hand moves down and cups your balls, squeezing them while my mouth moves round and slowly slides down over your cock. You arch your back and moan even louder as I move my mouth softly up and down. I use my tongue to lick all round the head then slide my mouth over it's full length.

I can taste your juice and the feel of you writhing at my touch turns me on even more. I can feel you start to move your hips and I know you'll come if I don't stop. I take your cock out of my mouth and kiss my way up your belly, your chest, and gently take your nipple in my mouth. You moan and arch your back as I roll my tongue round your bud.

You take my hands and roll me over, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I look at you standing there, cock hard and waiting. You part my legs and hold them up as you position yourself - cock resting at the entrance to my hole. You stroke my legs and look me straight in the eye as you slowly enter me. God that feels so good! I arch my back as you slide in – your cock feels so hard. You don't move, just hold your cock where it is as I move my pussy, enjoying it's hardness. Then slowly you start to slide in and out. You hold my legs apart as you watch your cock disappear in my hole. I lie on the bed, stroking my nipples and pushing my hips up. My moans are getting louder as I push towards you taking you as deep as I can. Your cock feels so much better than I ever imagined. You close your eyes and push harder.

You breath gets quicker and you thrust harder. Oh god I can't stand it! You hold my legs further apart as you start to hammer in to me, your balls banging on my hole. I hear you groaning and I feel my body start to tremble.

We're oblivious to everything now except the need to come. You push harder and faster and I thrust my hips as hard as I can. Your cock hits the spot and my whole body feels electrified as I yell out. As soon as my pussy tightens I hear you cry out too and I feel your hot spunk spilling deep inside me. I keep myself tight and hold you inside as long as I can. Your cock, your spunk – it feels so good.

You slowly relax, and let my legs go, casually rolling me over as you slide in behind me. We lie a while, simply enjoying the feel of each other and I know we're both looking forward to the next time.