First Meeting

Story Info
His left arm is wrapped across her back...
541 words
4
9.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His left arm is wrapped across her back, holding her steady as they kiss in the empty lift as it makes it slow way to the top of the building. He feels her hand grasp the wrist of his free hand and guide it under her skirt, and he smiles against her mouth as he follows her lead. He reaches up to find the cotton of her knickers and rubs his fingertips up and down her slit a couple of times, eliciting a shiver of pleasure. He pushes the material aside and she moans when his slightly rough fingertips stroke up and down her soft skin. After a moment he pulls her knickers down, leaving them to slide down her shapely legs, and she shifts to give him better access; obligingly he pushes two fingers between her pussy lips and begins to stroke her. Her juices begin to flow as he finger fucks her, adding a third finger after a few minutes.

"Please," she gasps, and he guesses she's getting close to orgasm.

He presses her body more firmly against his, knowing she can feel his thick prick through his thin slacks, and pushes his fingers deeper, twisting and turning them inside her slick heat as he continues to kiss her hungrily.

"Oh god!" She shudders as her release comes, and he feels her juices coating his fingers as he strokes her through the aftershocks of her orgasm. She leans her head back against the lift wall and he buries his face in the crook of her neck, then eases his fingers free of her tightly clamped muscles.

She reaches down and grasps his wrist again, pulling his hand up so that she can suck his fingers clean; then she unfastens his trousers and eases his cock free of its constraints.

"Fuck me," she says, a note of command in her voice, and he shivers a little at its unexpectedness.

He picks her up and she wraps her arms around his neck as he backs them up against the wall again; her legs loosely circle his waist while he gets his cock in position, then he pushes the head of his thick prick into her sopping cunt, both of them moaning softly at the sensation. He begins to thrust, and she to bounce, as they fuck fast and hard, both aware that the lift is close to its destination, just as they are both close to their climax.

She squeezes his cock with her muscles and that's enough to send him over the edge, shooting spurt and spurt of thick cum into her cunt, and that triggers her too. He can feel her muscles clenching around his cock as she milks every last drop from him.

His cock begins to soften, so he lifts her up, then lowers her to the ground; she straightens her skirt, then picks up her knickers and uses them to wipe his cock clean of their combined cum. He's just tucked his prick back into his trousers when the lift dings and the doors open.

They step out into the corridor and she holds out a hand. "Alesha," she says.

He grins. "James," he answers. "I look forward to working with you."

She smirks. "Ditto."