First Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clit was poking prominently from its hood now, and he grasped it firmly between his thumb and finger, pinching it and rolling the shaft inside. She gasped again, no words this time, just a short exclamation at the sensation. Her breath was coming in short gasps now, and her hands had moved from his head to her breasts, playing with her own nipples as he lapped at her. He knew she was close, and much as he wanted to prolong her torment even more, he also desperately wanted to make her cum.

Sliding a finger into her wet pussy, he eased it in and out of her, fucking her with it. He could feel the muscles inside her clenching onto him as he slid another finger in to join the first. Pumping in and out of her with a steady rhythm, he focused on her clit. He closed his lips around it, sucking on the hard nub. Chloe gasped, her whole body tensing as the suction drew yet more blood into her already-throbbing clit. "Oh my.....GOD!" she all but yelled. Her hips jerked, and he almost lost contact, moving his head to keep her clit in his mouth. His tongue lashed back and forth, vibrating over and over, and he sucked a little harder. That was the trigger...

"Ohhhh, baby, I'm going to cuuuuum..." Chloe groaned, her voice taut with the effort of holding herself back from the brink. And at that point, all hell broke loose. Her whole body tensed as if electrified, her thighs clamping around his head, her pussy clenching onto his fingers. A string of moans, groans and sighs escaped her mouth as the shattering sensations of her orgasm ripped through her, and all he could do was hold on, his tongue still moving to prolong her ecstasy... With a final shudder that threatened to wrench his neck, Chloe's body relaxed, a series of subsiding moans telling him she was coming out the other side. And then he heard it. That little chuckle of hers, a signature of every orgasm of hers he'd listened to, a low, throaty laugh of sheer joy that made his heart skip a beat and his cock pulse.

She leaned up on her elbows, her face and neck flushed, her eyes hungry, and beamed at him. He couldn't help but laugh at the cat-got-the-cream expression on her face. But the laughter died in his throat when she gazed into his eyes and said, "My GOD, baby, that was worth the wait," His heart just melted...

12