First Meeting: Reno Bound Ch. 4

Story Info
At the hotel, Master sets plans in motion.
1.9k words
4.41
21.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back to T/their hotel seemed to take less time than it did to the restaurant, before she knew it, He was pulling the car into the Hotel parking lot and parking in the first available spot. He shut the engine off and looked over at her, all bound and exposed in the seat next to Him, a wicked grin crossed His lips as He reached over and kissed her, His left hand cupping her right breast. She moaned softly as she returned His kiss hungrily, her nipple hardening under His touch. Hearing her moan excited Him as He reached for the remote control, His right thumb pushing the dial up to just below full speed, her body jerked under the restraints as she felt the vibration on her sensitive clit. He whispered in her ear, "Does My horny little slut like that?" She purred back, "Yes Master, Your little slut loves anything You do to her." He chuckled and replied, "Yes well W/we'll see about that once W/we get back to the room." She inhaled deeply as she heard His words.

He reached behind her and released her bound wrists from the headrest and then reached down and released the strap holding her left ankle and thigh open, with that He took the keys from the ignition opened His door and got out walking around to the back of the car. He opened the trunk and retrieved a gym bag, then proceeded to the passenger door and opened it. Looking down at her as her body writhed from the clit vibrator, He smiled as He bent down to released the strap from her right ankle and thigh. "Come on pet, pull yourself together so W/we can walk through the lobby without getting kicked out before W/we get to O/our room."

She looked up at Him and grinned, noticing that He still had not made a move to turn the remote off. "Yes Master, W/we couldn't have that now could W/we?" She pulled the neckline of her dress up covering her hard nipples, turned in her seat placing her feet on the pavement, and took His out stretched hand pulling herself up to stand before Him. He smiled to Himself, thinking how lucky He was that this sexy little creature was so willing to submit to His every desire. He pulled Her close and kissed her passionately, running His hands under her coat and over the exposed cheeks of her ass. Grinning He said, "I like the idea of Your ass exposed this way, I want you to leave it as such while W/we make O/our way back to O/our room." She looked up at Him and with a little nod of her head, "Yes Master as You wish."

He reached inside the car and flipped the automatic locks and closed the door. Placing His arm around her, T/they walked across the parking lot to the Hotel Lobby entrance, the vibrator still buzzing quietly against her clit. As they stepped inside the doors, He reached inside His coat pocket and turned the vibe up higher, He heard a soft moan from her and smiled, pleased that she had such control as to appear if nothing out of the ordinary was happening to that sexy little body.

T/they walked across the casino towards the elevators, as T/they stood waiting for the doors to open, He was aware of the eyes looking in T/their direction. He pulled her close and kissed her again, His hands on the small of her back pulling her into His body. She leaned into Him and returned His kiss with tenderness, happy to be in His arms. The elevator doors opened and T/they waited until the people inside stepped out before entering. The doors closed and the ride to the 12th floor was interrupted a few times with stops at floors in between. She smiled to herself as she felt His hand inside her coat giving her bare ass cheek an occasional squeeze.

Glancing up at the display that lit the floor numbers up, she felt anxious as 12 lit up and the elevator stopped and the doors opened. T/they were the only ones exiting on this floor. As T/they stepped from the elevator and the doors closed behind T/them, He said, "Wait pet, I want you to take your coat off and walk the remainder of the way to the room, in that sexy little dress, just as you are." Her face felt a slight flush sweep over it, as she looked up to Him, then lowering her eyes, she replied, "Yes Master as You wish." She slowly removed the coat and placed it over her left arm, feeling her bare ass now exposed to anyone who might come upon them. He smiled, very pleased that she obeyed His order without hesitation. He placed His arm at the small of her back, letting it slide down to her exposed ass cheek, giving it a light smack with His hand He said, "Let's go you sexy little slut, I have great things in store for you tonight."

His cock hardened as T/they walked down the hall towards the room, His hand on her exposed ass cheek, He felt her tremble as T/they both heard voices behind T/them. He glanced back over His shoulder and said, "Not to worry My little slut, they are going in the opposite direction." Adding, "but I am sure they saw your sexy ass exposed, you naughty little slut." He grinned as He looked down and saw the flush of red appear on her face. She was glad that they had not seen her face, and felt a great relief as T/they approached the room. He took out His card key to her room and opened the door, "you go on in pet, I need to get something from My room, I will be there in a minute."

"Yes Master as You wish." She entered the room and suddenly felt safe. She hung her coat up in the closet and as she did, she felt her juices begin to trickle down the insides of her thighs, realizing He had turned off the remote.

As she walked into the room she heard the door between the two rooms open and smiled when she saw Him step through it, a large gym bag in His right hand and the smaller bag from the car in His left hand. He put the bags down and closed the door, locking it behind Him. He smiled at her and said, "Pet, if you have to use the restroom, now is the time to do so." She looked at Him and replied, "Yes Master, that sounds like a good idea, thank You, be right back." She walked into the bathroom and as she did, He moved the chair closer to the refrigerator, then picking up the bags, He placed them on either side of the chair. He opened the refrigerator and took out the wine, the Kaluaha, milk and the small tub of ice. He proceeded to make T/their drinks, pouring the wine into one of the wineglasses He had brought with Him and making her's in one of the large bucket glasses He had gotten from the Hotel housekeeper. He sat down in the chair, sipped His wine and waited for her to come back into the room.

She felt excitement race through her anticipating what He had in store for her. As she freshened up, brushing her hair, and reapplying her perfume, brushing her teeth, she was glad that He had allowed her this opportunity to make herself presentable for Him. A quick second look over and she opened the bathroom door and walked into the room. His eyes lifted and locked on her as she entered, He smiled as He said, "Come here my little slut, I have made a drink for You." He watched her sexy body move towards Him and added, " but before you can have it, I want you to stand before me and bend over, I wish to check how wet you are."

She grinned as she walked towards Him, sashaying her hips a little more exaggerated than normal, and stepping before Him, she turned around, parted her legs wide and bent over to grab her ankles. The dress rode up over the cheeks of her ass as she bent over and He smiled as her tight firm ass was exposed to Him. He leaned forward and with His right hand ran His fingers between her swollen glistening lips, feeling the vibrator pressing snuggly against her clit, with His left hand He turned the remote on to high and at the same time sunk 2 of His fingers into her. His cock swelled in His pants as He watched her body respond.

He pulled His fingers out only to shove them back in again, she leaned back slightly at His fingers, moaning as she did. He remarked, "so My horny little slut likes that does she?" In a soft whisper, she answered, "Yes Master, Your slut loves it." He pulled His fingers from her, bringing them to His lips, He tasted her sweet nectar and smiled. "Stand up pet and take the dress off, then you may have the drink I made for you." As she stood up straight, she smiled turning to face Him, "Yes Master as You wish," she pulled the hem of the dress up over her body and over head, as the dress was covering her head, He said, "Stop, hold it there for a moment luv." She stopped, the dress covering her face, she felt His hands on her exposed breasts and moaned.

He pinched her nipples and pulled them towards Him, then with His right hand, He opened the gym bag and retrieved the dual breast pump from it. She listened, wondering what was coming next. He kept massaging her nipples, pinching, pulling and twisting them as they hardened under His fingers. Suddenly He stopped, replacing His hands with the suction cups of the pump, He turned the switch on and watched with interest as it started to suck her nipples into the cups. She moaned, her body lunging forward a bit as she felt the gentle suction begin to stimulate her already sensitive nipples. He then turned the remote up to high and sat back watching her body react to the dual stimulation. His cock was now pressing against His jeans, the outline of it showing as the material molded around it.

Her body began to tremble as she felt her knees buckle, she steadied herself, planting her feet wider apart. Her nipples had never felt anything like this before. They felt like they were 10 times their normal size, and for some reason, her breasts felt like they were swelling as well. He watched, His hand moving to rub His cock, glancing down noticing the wet spot from His precum that now spotted His jeans. He was glad to see that the effect on her was equal as He eyed her slut juices streaking the insides of her thighs. "Remove the rest of the dress pet, and kneel before me."

Hearing His words, she answered, "Yes Master as You wish." She removed the dress and knelt in front of Him, eyeing the wet spot on His jeans and seeing the pronounced bulge as well. She smiled glad to see that He too was excited. He handed her the drink He had made for her, and reaching for his wine, He held up His glass to her's and said, "Cheers my sexy little slut, here is to online chat and the excitement of real life meetings, may W/we have a long and pleasurable association." She moved her glass to clink His and said, "Cheers Master." Taking a sip of the sweet drink, she smiled at Him with tenderness that only her eyes could express.

To Be Continued...