First Meetings

Story Info
An online romance suddenly changes.
1.2k words
4.5
7.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although they had known each other for years, theirs had been an online romance. On different sides of the worlds, in different time zones and in situations that wouldn't drastically change theirs was a relationship that shouldn't have worked. Yet somehow it did.

Their first real meeting came about quite by chance, three years after 'meeting' online...

Mary had been in Cornwall for a fortnight already and still had a few weeks left of her holiday. It had been a great idea, coming to the southern-most part of the UK just after the main holiday season when all the kids had gone back to school and driving down the narrow lanes with those high borders wasn't quite as death-defying as it might normally have been.

The old fisherman's cottage she was staying in was basic but comfortable and perfect for her one-person needs. There was a single bedroom, a tiny bathroom, a kitchen and a lounge/dining room but what she really loved was the small terrace with the view of the sea (and the most comfortable seats!). This cottage was where she awoke every morning to the cries of the seagulls and the sounds of the waves...perfect.

Well, almost perfect. Since she had left home so suddenly she had only been able to send a quick e-mail to Rob, her American 'friend', and with the phone signal so terrible she hadn't been able to check if he'd replied. 'Oh well', she thought sadly, 'he's going away himself soon so he may not have replied...'

It was 4am when the loud pounding on the front door started. Deep in sleep it took Mary a few seconds to wake up and work out that it was actually happening and wasn't simply part of her dreams. Hurrying through the cottage to the door she pulled on her thin dressing gown and heard the pounding increase with the start of the pattering of rain against the windows. Wondering what had happened – she hadn't heard an alarm or a crash – she looked opened the door, only thinking afterwards that perhaps she should have looked through the peephole or opened the door on the chain...too late now.

Soaking wet, the hunched over figure slowly straightened out revealing a face only familiar through pictures...Rob! Not taking the time to wonder if she should be forward or shy and withdrawn, Mary launched herself out of the door and into the arms of the man she loved. It was only the quick thinking of this man that caught her and an even quicker arm which held the door from closing.

Rob certainly hadn't expected such a welcome. It had taken him a long time to work out where she was staying but he had done it...and here she was in his arms for the first time. Perfect. Wet. Ducking through the low front door with her still in his arms he got them both into the dry quiet of the cottage. Looking down at her smiling face he kissed her for the first time...then shivered. And sneezed. Oh no, was their first meeting to be ruined by a cold?!

Jumping down from his arms – much as she hated to – Mary ushered him into the tiny bathroom, stripping Rob of his clothes, turning the water in the moderate-sized shower on high and then pushing him in to warm up. She glanced at his face as he was given no choice in the matter and grinned...it was good to see him. Mary glanced down...it was VERY good to see him! Turning swiftly she checked there was a spare towel and moved towards the kitchen, fanning her hot cheeks with her hand.

It was only as she was filling the kettle up that she realised how wet she had gotten and how see-through her white t-shirt was. Since she was holidaying on her own she hadn't been particularly bothered about having pretty nightwear and had just packed a few basics...the ratty but oh-so-comfortable white t-shirt being one of the worst choices at this particular moment. Plus, being alone she hadn't bothered with a bra... crap! Oh well, there wasn't a lot she could do about it now except tie her dressing gown over the problem and hope he hadn't noticed.

What Mary hadn't noticed however was Rob finishing his shower and moving into the kitchen, only a towel slung low around his waist. It was only as she did notice that the knot failed and the towel became a pile on the floor. In all honesty however neither seemed to particularly mind.

It was Rob who made the first move, crushing his lips to hers and lifting Mary onto the kitchen counter behind her in one swift move. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Mary flung her arms around his neck, pulling him further into her. 'Not close enough!' their minds said. With Rob naked it was time for Mary to be the same and what a delight he took in ridding her of those clothes. Within seconds they were together again, damp from the rain and the shower but not aware of it – only aware of each other, skin on skin, mouth on mouth, hands discovering each other for the first time.

Pulling her mouth off his, Mary looked into Rob's eyes..."Now?" she asked, her hands still caressing his back and front, slowly moving downwards.

"Now" he replied, the words music to both of their ears.

Pulling her handbag over to her, Mary grabbed her just-in-case condom, ripping it open and sliding it quickly down Rob long, hard cock... she desperately wanted to suck and lick it as she had been fantasising about for the past few years but that would wait. Giving his balls a quick squeeze, she pulled Rob into her again, grabbing his cock and aiming it at her warm, soaking wet hole – she was more than ready.

Not wanting to be outdone, Rob stopped, making Mary wait and just enjoying the feel of heat on the tip of his cock. Just as Mary started to moan at the loss of control, Rob thrust forward hard, entering her in one long stroke. From there it didn't last long at all – they had been apart and longing for this for far too long to have any grace or patience. The room filled with pants and moans, each thrusting hard against the other, kissing where they could reach and caressing or running nails down the rest.

Orgasm came on suddenly for both of them... thrusting deep into her, Rob groaned low and kissed Mary hard. With that thrust going so deep, it set something off in Mary that she came immediately, her inner muscles pulsing on Rob's cock. After a while, Rob pulled out of Mary, taking the condom off and throwing it into the nearby rubbish bin. Pulling her into his arms once again, Rob kissed her hard... "What a welcome!" he said.

Mary grinned into the kiss "What a hello! Now, time for bed?"

Looking at the clock which read 5am Rob nodded in agreement, "And now I can finally say this in person...I love you".

"I love you too" said Mary, and jumped down from the counter and pulled Rob through the cottage to the bedroom.

Closing the door behind them, she left the mess from their encounter on the counter until the morning. For now she just wanted to fall asleep in the muscular arms of her man.