First Meetings

Story Info
Meeting Amy Lee.
5.4k words
4.5
11.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers

This is a work of fiction. The events in the following story are not true and are only the written form of a fantasy. I have no connection with the people in this story. This is the beginning chapter of a longer story. I appreciate all well intended criticism and advice. I hope you enjoy.

*

There are things that you wish could happen to you but you never believe they actually would. I was lucky. I got my chance. I met Amy Lee when a friend's band played in a music festival. I didn't find out tell we got there that Evanescence was also on the bill. I have been interested in Amy ever since I first saw the music video for Bring Me to Life. I never expected in a million years that I would ever get to meet her but it would seem that the fates were smiling on me that day.

I was running sound for my friend's band so I'd gotten a backstage pass. I was hanging out with Mike (my friend) while getting something to eat when Amy walked into the caterers room. She grabbed something for herself, then sat down near us. She was sitting by herself so my friend, knowing that I had a school boy crush on her, invited her to our table. To my utter surprise she accepted his offer and moved to our table. We all talked for a while and stayed long after we had finished lunch. I really enjoyed talking to Amy and she seemed to do the same. When my friend and I had to leave Amy invited us to hang out after Mike's set was done.

The set went well and I was happy with the way everything sounded. It took a bit to get through the crowd but eventually I made it backstage. I found Mike and the rest of the band putting up our equipment. I helped so we could squared away quickly. We were closing up the trailer as Amy walked up to us. She told the guys that she saw the set and liked it. Then she invited everybody to come hang with her and the rest of Evanescence. Of course we accepted. Soon we were being introduced to the band. I said my greetings to everyone then I kinda slipped away since I'm not one for crowds. An odd thing since I have to sit in the middle of a large crowd to do my job.

I'd been sitting in a corner of the room for a minute when Amy came over and sat down next to me. She asked me why I was sitting by myself and I told her about my dislike of crowds. She told me that she didn't like them at times herself. We stayed and talked in that corner until it was time for Evanescence to get ready to go on stage. As they were leaving Amy turned back to me and said she'd had a great time. She said she wanted to keep talking after their set. She told me to come back after. I told her I would try and she walked off.

I talked to Mike and the other guys in the band and we decided to make our way to the side of the stage. We stood there and watched the show from the wings. Of course Evanescence rocked the crowd and they didn't slow down until the end of their hour. The crowd was still screaming for more as they walked off the stage. We congratulated them on there excellent set as the two bands and I walked back to the caterers room. Our group found a couple of empty tables and pulled them together. I sat down at one of the corners and Amy sat down next to me. She and I had our own private conversation.

We talked for a bit before Amy suggested that we move to another table. I sat down at one side and she sat down next to me. It was nice having her so close. As we talked my arm would occasionally brush against hers. I shivered a little each time her soft skin would rub against mine. I wanted to touch her more but I didn't try since I didn't know if she would let me. I didn't have to worry about it long because Amy had to leave. I walked Amy out to her bus to say goodbye. When we got to the bus she told me to wait outside for a second then ran inside.

I waited for only a couple of minutes before Amy came out of the bus. She handed me a small folded piece of paper and kissed me on the cheek. Her lips on my cheek felt soft and warm. I didn't want it to stop. I smiled at her as she told me she enjoyed spending time with me. I told her that I felt the same. She climbed back onto the bus and I couldn't help but watch as she moved. She stopped at the top of the stairs and said she'd see me later. I said that I hoped so as the driver shut the bus door. I found my way back to Mike's band. We talked about staying for a bit and seeing some of the other bands but decided to head out ourselves. We had a bit of a drive ahead of us.

Mike drove and and I sat in the back of the touring van. I opened the paper that Amy had given me and read what she had written. It was a short note telling me that she wanted to see me again when their tour came close to me. She said that she enjoyed talking to me as I looked past her celebrity and just talked to her. I smiled at that since I that was what I had hoped to prove to her. I knew there was more to her and that's what wanted and want to know. She ended the message with her e-mail address and told me to contact her. I was happy that she'd given that to me since I didn't know how to even begin to contact her. As much as I wanted to get an e-mail to her I'd have to wait.

It ended up taking a good six hours of driving to get to our next stop. We were finishing up a short club tour that had started about a month before the music festival. Thankfully we had only a couple of shows left before we could finally get home. When I finally got home I think I slept for about a day before I finally had the energy to write Amy an e-mail. I tried not to make it too long but I filled her in on what had happened since I saw her. I had a few funny stories that I thought she might laugh at given the amount of time she'd spent on the road. I also tried to make the e-mail an extension of our conversation from the festival. It took a little bit but when I was sure I didn't sound like an idiot I hit send.

I hadn't expected her to get back to me quickly but to my surprise I only had to wait a couple of days before she replied. She wrote me that she had a couple of similar stories. She then asked what else I was doing and when I got some time to myself. We e-mailed back and forth like this for a while before Amy sent me a message saying that the band had a show near me. Thankfully I didn't have anything to do so I decided to go and see her. We had gotten closer over time. Since we'd been e-mailing each other. I sent her a message telling her I was free. She said she'd make arrangements for me to get a ticket and a backstage pass.

The show was a couple of weeks away but I had Amy's e-mails to distract me. When the day finally came I packed an overnight bag. I'd planned on finding a hotel to stay at since I didn't want to drive back home so late in the evening. I was able to find a hotel a few blocks away from the venue. I checked in and put my bag in my room. I watched TV for a little bit waiting for the gate to open. When I new the place was open I walked down there. The venue had a reserved ticket window so I didn't have to wait in a long line. I got a funny look from the girl behind the glass. I guess she new who the tickets were reserved by. Though it could have been my Ramones t-shirt. I laughed to myself about the her reaction as I walked away.

I stopped and grabbed a coke from one of the vendors before trying to get backstage. I wanted to say hello to the band and wish Amy luck before the show. I waited until I was standing next to the security guy at the backstage door before I pulled out my pass. It was easy to get past the security guy but the problem was finding the dressing rooms. I tried asking a couple of stagehands but they weren't really being helpful. Finally I saw one of the guys that was with Evanescence's crew and asked him where the dressing rooms where. After explaining who I was and a quick radio call to Amy's bodyguard, I was pointed toward the dressing rooms.

When I got back to the dressing rooms I could hear the guys messing around on their instruments. I greeted the guys as I walked into the room. They seemed pleased to see me but I could tell they were trying to get ready for the show. I asked where Amy was and they told me she was getting dressed and to just wait there. I found a seat and watched the guys mess around and warm up which was really cool. It kinda made me wish I had my camera with me so I could capture this. I was listening to the guys play when I saw Amy come into the room.

She looked beautiful wearing a strapless black corset with a long plaid skirt. She was spinning just inside the door, which was amazing considering she was wearing massive knee high boots. They were the kind of boots that I've heard people call shit kickers. I was amazed she could move as fluidly as she did. I got up from my chair and went over to say hello. She didn't notice me at first but when she did she gave me a huge hug and a sweet soft kiss on the cheek. I kissed her cheek and told her that it was good to see her. I ended up staying around for a bit while she warmed up with the band. Again it was interesting to watch. It got later and I finally decided that I needed to head out front.

I told Amy I would see her after the show then made my way out to my seat. The opening act was good and the crowd seemed to like them but you could tell who they were waiting for. The stagehands worked quickly to get the opening acts equipment off the stage. During the wait the audience started to chant Evanescence. The chanting kept going for the next 15 minutes until finally the band walked out onto the stage. The music started and Amy danced out onto the stage to deafening screams. It was an interesting experience.

The noise didn't die down much, it just turned from screams to singing. The crowd sang almost all of the songs that the band played. Of course they played the singles but it was interesting to hear them play some of the newer stuff that you really hadn't heard live before. When they finished the last song the crowd screamed for more and no one moved an inch. The band came back out and played two more songs before finally leaving the stage for the night. The house lights came up and the audience started to make their exit.

I waited for a good chunk of the crowd to leave before I made my way backstage again. I had to dodge equipment coming off the stage as I moved toward the dressing rooms. Amy was sitting on a couch near a large fan still wearing her stage clothes. She invited me to sit next to her as she caught her breath. I told her I enjoyed the show and thanked her for the tickets. She told me that she'd wanted to see me and thought that the best way was to give me a ticket to the show. I told her that it was good to see her. She kissed me on the cheek as she got up to go change. As she got to the door she looked back at me and told me to wait for her on the couch.

It didn't take very long for Amy to change and take off her makeup. She'd changed into a tank-top and a simple pair of jeans. She didn't put back on any makeup and I honestly think she looks more beautiful that way. She told me that she was ready to go and I hoped up. We walked out toward the bus and a large crowd of fans that were waiting. Amy grabbed my hand and told me to wait for her by the bus. I kissed the top of her head then walked toward the bus. She squeezed my hand gently before I had to let go of her hand.

I leaned against the bus and took that time to think about how I had gotten where I was at the moment. I had fallen in love with Amy over our many e-mails to each other. She was an incredible woman and she was an incredible writer. I was happy that she was so open and honest with me especially considering that she didn't really know me at first. I hoped she might feel the same way as I did but I couldn't tell at that moment. I could see signs but not sure what they read. I'd been hoping to find out how she felt that night. I was lost in my thoughts when Terry came over and told me that I would probably be more comfortable on the bus.

I looked over at Amy who was still swarmed by people. I thanked Terry before hoping on the bus. It was a nice bus that, from what I could tell, had all the usual comforts. It wasn't messy but you could tell that the bus was being lived in. I sat and tried to make myself comfortable on a couch that looked out over the city we were in. It was almost mesmerizing watching the lights pass by on a highway near the venue. I'm not sure how long I had sat there but the noise of the guys getting on the bus pulled me out of my trance. The guys went to there bunks and grabbed some stuff from them then headed back out the door.

Amy came over to me and asked if I was staying in town or driving home. I told her that I'd gotten a hotel room not to far away. She said that they had a hotel just down the road and the guys were going there before going out for a while. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to get something to eat. I told her that I'd seen a small pizza place in the area. She said that sounded good then we joined the others and headed to her hotel.

I waited in the lobby as Amy ran up to her room and grabbed a couple of things. She grabbed my hand as she walked by and we made our way to a waiting taxi. She kept holding my hand for the short ride to the pizza place. Her hand was so soft and I didn't want to let it go. I reluctantly did though when the taxi stopped and we had to get out. The pizza place wasn't very big but it was nice. We sat in a booth that was tucked away in a corner. We talked a little and she told me again that she was happy I came to see her. I told her that I'd wanted to and had planned on coming to a show even if I'd not been able to make it to that one. We didn't get to talk very long as our orders came rather quickly.

The food wasn't bad but I could tell that Amy was tired so I tried to get us out of there quickly. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said that she just wanted to get back to her hotel to relax. We had to wait a few minutes after dinner for another taxi to come and take us back to her hotel. Amy snuggled up to me while we rode back to the hotel. The feel of her body press against mine and the smell of her hair made me want to caress her even more. I wasn't going to try yet though. I didn't want to loose any chance I had of being with her. I wanted her but I didn't want to go too far too fast. I didn't want to scare her away. I didn't want to loose her before I had her.

When we got back to her hotel I walked her to her room. We stood outside her door for a second saying goodbye and I decided to try and at least get a kiss from her. I put my hand under her chin and held it as I leaned in for the kiss. She didn't pull away as I pressed my lips to hers. Her lips were soft and they felt amazing against mine. I didn't let the kiss last long but it was one of the most amazing things that I'd ever felt. As I looked at her again I was a little afraid of what she would do but I was comforted when I saw Amy smile.

She stood, smiling in front of me for a second before she turned and opened the door to her room. As she stepped inside she invited me in and that got my heart racing. I got really nervous. I followed her in and I was surprised by how small the room was, though when I thought about it I could see why they wouldn't get them anything larger. If they were only going to be there only a night or two there wouldn't be much of a reason to get anything larger. As the door shut Amy turned around and pulled me into another passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as we were locked in our embrace. She pulled her lips from mine after a wonderfully long moment and told me to go watch television or something while she took a shower.

I gave her another short kiss before going and sitting on the bed. I turned on the TV and tried to find a something to watch as she entered the bathroom. I was flipping through the channels for about a minute before I heard the shower run. I kept flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch as I listened to the water run. It was about 15 minutes before I finally heard the shower turn off. I heard her rummaging around a bit before I heard a hair dryer turn on. The hum of the hair dryer nearly drowned out the TV but I didn't mind since there really wasn't anything worth watching. I had just turned off the TV when I the hair dryer shut off.

Not long after that I heard the bathroom door open. I looked over to the bathroom and saw a stunning sight. Amy was standing there in a black tank top and a pair of black string bikini panties. Her pale skin's contrast to the dark clothes was incredibly sexy. I felt my heart begin to race and my penis become hard as she walked over to me. I was going to stand up but she put her hand on my shoulder and had me stay on the bed. I was looking up into her eyes as she got onto her knees and straddled my hips.

I wrapped my arms around her and started to stroke her back as she pressed her lips to mine. I felt the tip of her tongue brush across my lips. I let her tongue caress my lips for a moment before I opened my mouth and let her tongue slide inside. I caressed her tongue with mine as I slipped my hands under her tank top and caressed her bare back. Her smooth freshly washed skin felt amazing under my fingers. I kept caressing her back but I broke the kiss. Amy was about protest but I stopped her by kissing her neck. She put one of her hands on the back of my head and held it to her neck. I could her her breathing increase as I continued to suckle on her.

I slowly moved down her neck and started to kiss her left collarbone. I kept caressing her back with my left hand but I pulled my right from under her tank top and moved it up to her shoulder. I continued to kiss along her collarbone until I got to one of the straps of her top. I pulled my lips off her skin just long enough to pull the strap off her shoulder. I kissed the area that had been covered by the strap then kissed her shoulder. I kept kissing Amy's collarbone and shoulder while I ran my fingers over her back with both hands again. I gave her a kiss on her lips for a second before moving on to the right side of her neck.

My kisses were soft and sweet as I kissed over her collarbone. I nibbled her shoulder and heard a soft moan escape from Amy's sweet lips. I started to kiss and nibble the left side of her neck again and I felt her put her hand on the back of my neck. The feeling of her soft fingers caressing my neck made me want her to touch me more. It made me want to feel more of her naked skin next to mine. It made me want to feel her bare body next to mine. I slid my hands to her hips and grabbed the bottom of her shirt.

I'd started to pull her shirt up when I felt Amy grab at the bottom of mine. She'd wanted to feel the same thing I did. I'd raised her shirt to the bottom of her breasts before Amy let go of my shirt and grabbed her own. She pulled her tank top off revealing her upper body body to me. She had beautiful breasts that I think were about a 32C. Her nipples were like small erasers surrounded by a small pale pink areola. I pulled my eyes away from her chest and looked her in the eyes as I pulled off my own shirt.

I dropped my shirt onto hers then wrapped my arms around her nearly naked body. I french kissed her and caressed her body. As I pulled her to me I felt her nipples press into my chest and it made my breath catch. We kissed for a minute before I put my left arm around Amy's back and tried to pull her even closer into me. I moved my right hand to just under her ass. I supported her weight, held her tight, and I stood up. She was light but I did all I could to keep from dropping her. As I stood she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist.

I stood there holding her and kissing her for a wonderful bit of time before I turned her toward the bed. I kneeled on the edge of the bed and lay her down with her head on the pillows. I pulled my hand and arm from under her and she pulled her hair from under her. I kissed her then her neck before starting to move lower. I kissed the skin between her breasts, then I kissed the area above both her breasts. I then moved to her right breast. I kissed every inch of it which made her coo with pleasure. I tried hard to avoid her areola, wanting tease her a little. Finally when I licked her areola it brought out an even loader moan from her. I traced her areola for a long minute before I sucked her erect nipple into my mouth. As I pulled her nipple into my mouth she arched her back pushing her breasts higher into the air. Her moans came a little louder as I felt her hand grab onto the back of my head and held me to her.

DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers
12