First Meetings

Story Info
They met online months ago. Now, they meet in person.
5.5k words
4.42
7.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it.

Months of online correspondence, flirting, teasing, and planning, and it had brought me all to this moment. Standing in the mirror, I inspected myself. I'd chosen a dress that was tight, accentuating my curvy form and showing off every inch of my plump figure. For some reason, I didn't feel the need to hide with him. I didn't feel like I had to be embarrassed about the jiggle in my thighs, the swell of my stomach just beneath the fabric of the dress. He'd seen it all in pictures already...and he still thought me beautiful.

The dress is blood red, sitting just at the top of my knees. Simple, but flirty in the way it wrapped around, hugging my breasts in tight to draw the perfect line of cleavage down the center of my chest. I wore fishnets that night, tightly knit so that they looked more like tights than fishnets unless one were up close and personal. Which...if all went as planned, he would be. To compliment them, I wore a pair of black stilettos that extended my legs, elongating them and popping my ass up even more than it normally was. I did a spin in the mirror and looked at myself. I looked like just the right balance of slutty and sexy, and it's exactly what I wanted to look like. My makeup was done pristinely, my eyes lined and lashes curled, deep red lipstick on my lips. My hair was curled, soft waves framing the side of my face, bouncing with every step I took.

Was I ready for this? In my gut, I had thought I was up for anything. Talking to him made me feel powerful, like I could do whatever I put my mind up to. He made me feel beautiful, sexy, and desirable in every way. He was twice my age, but age gaps never bothered me. In fact, for the last few years of my life, I hadn't dated anyone who wasn't at least 10 years older than I was. Older men were the only type that I seemed attracted to anymore. And fuck, was he the perfect example. He was tall, fit, confident, and unbelievable sexy. I'd only seen pictures up to this point, but every time I looked at him, all I could think was how much I wanted to touch him. And tonight, I would get to.

I checked my phone. It was 7:30. I was to meet him at the hotel bar at 8 to have cocktails and chat, to really meet. The hotel he'd chosen to stay at was across town, and on a Saturday night it would take me at least 20 minutes to get there...and I didn't want to be late. I had to make the best first impression that I could. So, after one more inspection in the mirror, I walked out to get my keys and my clutch, and head out to my car to drive across town to meet this stranger for the first time.

The drive across town felt like it took a lifetime. The radio was on the entire time, but I couldn't recall a single song that played. All I could hear was my blood pounding through my veins as my heart raced with anticipation. I wondered what he'd smell like. Whether his hands would be soft, or rough. I thought about his voice, and how i'd react to hearing it in person for the first time. But the thing I wondered the most was how i'd react to him sexually. This man had a hold on me already, and could soak me with just his words. How in the hell would I react to seeing him, being near him, being in his presence?

I felt my thighs clench as that question replayed over and over in my head. I pulled into the hotel parking lot, put my car in park, turned the ignition off, and sat in the front seat for a moment. Was I crazy? He was a popular man, with a large online presence and a huge following. How did he even take notice of me? Did he feel this way too? Were his hands shaking at the thought of me? Did his heart race like mine did? I just didn't know. I was afraid. ...But I couldn't resist this. I couldn't resist the chemistry that I felt like we shared. I would risk the potential heartbreak, the possibility of me looking like a fool if it meant I had a chance.

I opened the door and got out of the car. The evening air was cool as it hit my skin, and I felt everything tighten as the door to the hotel came into view. I started walking, my feet carrying me seemingly of their own accord as my heart continued to race in my chest. My knees felt like jello and I was afraid they'd give out at any moment. I walked into the front door and headed for the bar. Luckily, it was fairly empty, so I took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. And I sipped. And I sat and watched every face that passed by the entrance to the bar. I tried to get interested in the football game that was on the television. And I sipped again.

"You waitin' on someone?" the bartender asked me, a friendly smile on his face.

I smiled back. "How could you tell?"

"Other than the fact that the bounce in your leg's got the whole bar shakin'?"

I looked down to where my leg bounced up and down, and immediately stilled.

He laughed. "Don't worry. Whoever it is is gonna be real happy to see you. You look amazin'."

I smiled at him again, cradling my drink in both hands. "Thanks. I'm a little nervous."

"Let me guess. First time seein' him? Blind date?"

"Yes on the first, no on the second. We...met online."

He nodded, scrubbing out a glass. "Ah, very cool. Lots of folks are meeting that way nowadays."

"Mmhm. I've never done anything like this before. Meeting at a bar isn't really my scene."

"Well, like I said...he's a lucky dude. Pretty girl like you, all dolled up and nervous to meet him? I bet he's just as nervous."

"He is."

I turned then, hearing a different voice from the doorway. A familiar voice. And he was there, standing lazily in the doorway, leaning against the frame with one leg crossed over the other. He wore a pair of charcoal slacks that hugged him perfectly, hanging on his hips and held up with a black belt. He wore a black button down, with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms, unbuttoned two buttons down from the top. On his wrist was an expensive looking silver watch. His face was friendly and confident, with a well kept, shortly trimmed salt and pepper beard. HIs lips were thin, but they looked tantalizing nonetheless. And his eyes, intensely gazing at me from that doorway, were deep and brown and hazel all at once.

Fuck. I was in trouble.

He started walking over towards the bar, and I got up off my bar stool and to greet him. He slipped his hands around my waist and tugged me in for a hug, and my arms found their way around his neck without me even knowing what was happening yet. He smelled so good. Masculine and earthy. He held me tightly, and I felt almost all of my nerves easing with just his touch. He held me for a long time, not a quick hug and release like most people did. Long enough for me to sink into him, and feel enveloped in his presence.

He tugged back after a moment, holding me at arm's length with his hands on my shoulders.

"It's nice to finally meet you."

I bit my lip, and found it hard to hold his gaze for more than a moment or two.

"And he was right...you look incredible."

I looked back over and smiled, gazing into his deep, intense gaze. "Is it true, what you said?"

I felt his thumbs running up and down my arms. "Which part?"

"The part where you said you're nervous too."

He flashed me a grin, and chuckled once. "Very. Very true, and very nervous." He leaned in close to my ear and I felt myself stiffen. "But don't tell anyone," he whispered.

His voice washed over me and I felt goosebumps rise over my skin. I felt even weaker in my knees and rested my hands on his chest, partially for support and partially because...well, I liked touching him.

"Let's sit. I'm excited to talk to you."

He released my shoulders and slipped his hand down to the small of my back, guiding me back over towards the bar, where I took my seat again and tried to calm down. My heart was racing, and I wondered if he could hear it. I tried to hide it by taking a sip of my drink. He ordered one as well, stirring it while he looked at me.

"You really do look fantastic," he commented again. "That color is perfect on you."

My cheeks were blazing. "Thank you," I said softly, still too shy to meet his gaze.

I could see his grin from the corner of my eye. "You are so nervous. How come?"

I looked into my cup, as though the drink were more fascinating than the ridiculously sexy man beside me. "I don't know. I just don't know what to expect."

"How about this...how about you tell me what you want instead of what you expect."

What I want? God, I want everything...I manage to look over and meet his gaze finally, forcing myself to look for more than a second at a time.

"I want...to learn you. To know you. Like...more than the things you just post online. That's just a small picture...but I want to know it all."

He smiled. "What else?"

I sipped from my drink. "I want you to know me. I want to know if this is as real for you as it feels for me."

As I spoke, he scooted closer, bringing his drink with him. He was so close that I could feel the heat from him.

"What else?" he asked, his voice deeper. More intimate.

I was certain my entire face was red. "I want to know what you taste like," I whispered. "I want you to know what I taste like. I want to touch you and experience you. I just...want everything."

I watched his expression change right in front of me. What started as confident friendliness turned to something dark and hungry. Something warm and wanting.

"I want all of you," he replied, his voice like a growl. "I can't even express to you how much."

I felt my breath catch in my throat. Those were the words I'd wanted to hear from him. After weeks of wondering if I was crazy, wondering if this was just a game, all vanished just with those words. The look on his face was intense and sensual, and I knew he wanted even more...but I wondered to myself if he knew how much he eased my nerves by saying those words.

"Normally...I would take longer to sit and talk with you, to make you more comfortable." He leaned in again, his voice low and husky. "But all I can think about it touching you. Kissing you. Taking you upstairs, getting you out of that dress...and tasting every inch of you."

I shivered.

"What do you want?" he asked me, dragging his fingertip up my bicep, bringing goosebumps to my flesh again.

"You."

He was so close, close enough that his smell and his warmth washed over me. Close enough that I could taste his breath as he exhaled. His warm, hazel gaze watched me closely as he leaned in closer, moving his hand tenderly up to the side of my neck, fingertips resting on my jaw. My gaze flitted from his eyes to his lips, baiting him. I ached for him to kiss me. My lips burned for his taste on them, for the touch of his kiss.

Slowly, tenderly, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. It was soft. Almost...hesitant. I wondered if he was holding back for my benefit, to ensure that he didn't push too hard. I didn't want him to hold back - I wanted him to let go. So I tilted my head to one side, parted my lips, and deepened that kiss, my hand resting against his chest. I could feel his heartbeat.

His lips were so soft. He tasted incredible, minty and delicious as his tongue slipped past my lips and into my mouth, meeting my tongue in a delicate dance. He hummed appreciatively, his hand moving to the back of my neck to hold me tightly to his kiss, seeming unwilling to let me go. My pulse was racing, and every tug and pull of his lips on mine sent tingles straight down between my legs. I could feel the moisture on my panties already.

He pulled away then, keeping his forehead pressed to mine, exhaling slowly through his nose. He licked his lips, then opened those bronze eyes and looked at me with a gaze that weakened me.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" he asked me, brushing his thumb along the line of my jaw.

I wasn't certain my legs would work if I stood up, but there was nothing I wanted more. I wanted to feel his skin.

"Yes. Please."

He smirked, planting another kiss on my mouth before he took his drink and downed it. I copied him, sucking down my drink and then setting the empty glass on the table. He grinned at me and took my hand, lacing his fingers between mine and leading me out of the bar, down the hall towards the elevator. He pushed the up button, standing confidently beside me as his thumb stroke up and down my hand. My knees felt so weak. My heart was racing. My lips felt swollen and my body felt electrified, like every nerve was standing on end. I felt so alive.

We stepped into the elevator and he punched in the key for the fifth floor. Before the door had even shut completely, he turned to me, closing his hands around my shoulders and backing me against the wall, pressing his body tightly against mine. I gasped in a breath, feeling his erection pressing against my hip. He wrapped his hand around the back of my neck again, kissing me with a deeper hunger than he did at the bar, as though he were parched and my kiss was the drink he was craving.

My hands had a mind of their own, winding around his neck, fingertips crashing into his hair as her lips tangled with one another, the sounds of our kisses filling the silence of our elevator ride.

I ached. A dull throb had begun deep in my tummy, burning deeper with every kiss. He had to know it. He kissed me with such a hunger, a growl erupting from his throat as he pinned me back against the wall. He reached down and gripped my ass in both hands, squeezing it and tugging my hips forward, grinding his rigid manhood against me. I felt like I was drowning in his kiss, unable to breathe anything in but him.

The bell rang and the doors opened. He peeled his body away from mine, saying nothing but grabbing my hand and nearly dragging me from the elevator. I started giggling, reaching up and touching my lips with my free hand. He brought me down the hall, around a corner, and towards his room. He opened it with his key card, opening the door and ushering me inside, shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I watched him, as though he were some kind of predator and I was his prey. My heart was racing ever faster, and I could hear my blood pumping in my ears. It was like I was running on adrenaline and lust, watching him closely and anticipating his next move. He turned towards me slowly, a lazy smile on his face. He eyed me over from head to toe, and a blush under my skin seemed to follow the path that his gaze took.

"You're nervous," he said plainly, and his expression turned softer. More tender. He stepped up to me and pressed his hand to my cheek, looking into my eyes. "I'm going to treat you so well, my little star. I'm going to make you shiver and shake...I'm going to make you beg, and I'm going to give you everything you need. Everything you want. I'm going to make you cum over...and over...and over again. And when we're both spent, I'm going to hold you in my arms and kiss you until you fall asleep."

As he spoke, his fingertips began tracing over the bare skin of my shoulders, my chest, my neck and my arms, bringing goosebumps to the surface of my flesh. My nipples puckered beneath my dress and I felt that ache in my cunt grow more and more intense with every word, every touch. His fingertips hooked into the straps of my dress and tugged them down the sides of my shoulders and he watched his fingers move. Once my shoulders were exposed, he moved behind me and wrapped a hand around me, resting it on my stomach. The other moved to tug my hair away from my neck, and his lips pressed against my neck, making me gasp.

My weakness...he seemed to know every part of me to touch, everything to say to make me melt and shiver all at once. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say or how to act...everything was instinct and sensation. His lips worked the length of my neck, biting down into the space between my neck and shoulder and I gasped, reaching back to clasp a hand around the back of his neck. He hummed, licking the patch of skin that he'd bitten into, his hands moving around to cup my breasts and give them a gentle squeeze. His fingertips circled my nipples atop the fabric of my dress, drawing them into rigid peaks.

"Th-That feels good..." I whispered, turning my head towards him.

He caught my lips in a kiss, one hand releasing my breast and moving up to grasp at my jaw, ensuring I didn't pull away until he'd had his fill of my kiss, my taste. My hands itched to touch him, to feel his skin. I turned then, pressing my body against him and reaching to un-tuck his shirt from his slacks, my hands hunting beneath to touch the taut muscle of his abs and stomach. He took a sharp inhale, moving to begin unbuttoning his shirt and shedding it, baring his chest to me. He was toned, his skin warm and strong under my trembling fingertips as I touched him.

"Touch me," he whispered, his hand cupping my own and guiding it to be more sure, more confident in my exploration.

I touched him, my palms flat against his skin. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, taking in a slow breath. I couldn't resist - I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his chest, swiping my tongue over his skin to get the salty taste on my tongue. He gasped again, but I didn't stop. I kissed and licked and tasted every inch of his chest and shoulders that I could get to...but my mouth watered for a different taste. My knees slowly sank down to the floor, my hands sliding down his body to rest at the waistband of his pants.

He looked down at me with an eager smile, moving to undo his belt and unclasp the button on his slacks, peeling the zipper down for me. I tugged them down over his hips and let them fall, and his hard, rigid cock bounced in front of my face, the tip glazed with precum. I looked up at him with a grin.

"You know me...I don't like to wear boxers. Too confining."

"I love it," I whispered, my fingertips caressing the skin of his hips and lower stomach, dancing around his cock as it sat so tantalizingly in front of my mouth.

I wanted to tease him. I wanted to test his resolve, see how far I could push him before he'd push me down, strip me bare, and take what I wanted him to. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his hips, nipping at his skin and making him hiss in a breath. He chuckled.

"You fucking tease," he muttered, reaching to tangle his fingers in my hair.

"You like it," I whispered back, looking up at him as I ran my tongue slowly, gently up his shaft and took the tip of his dick in my mouth.

His mouth dropped open, his eyes widening as his cock slipped past my lips. I suckled on the tip, drinking down the flavor of his precum and savoring the first taste. I reached up with a hand and cradled his balls, wrapping the opposite around his shaft to stroke while I slowly and adoringly sucked at the head. I coaxed more of his precum to drool onto my tongue, and drank it down eagerly. He tasted so good.

"You like sucking Daddy's cock, baby?" he asked me, watching me intently as I worshiped at his feet.

"You taste so fucking good," I muttered back, refusing to keep him out of my mouth for more than a few moments.

I sucked him slow, stroking my hand up and down the shaft in tandem with my wanting mouth. My fingertips tickled at his balls, and the approving moans that spilled from his mouth only spurred me to do more. I took him deeper, halfway down his shaft, then further until his cock head pressed against the back of my throat. He gasped, fingers crashing into my hair and pushing his hips forward to force his cock past the curve of my throat. I held back my gag as long as I could, but my throat contracted tightly around his length and tears came to my eyes as I choked.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good..." he growled, holding himself there for a few moments longer.

I tried to resist gagging again, but my reflex was so sensitive and I choked again, my hands squeezing at his ass. He relented then, tugging his cock back out and allowing me a breath. His control is so arousing. I can feel the wetness on my panties, making my pussy lips slick. I ached to feel him pushing inside me, stretching me. Fucking me.

12