First Momma, Then Daughter

Story Info
The mother sucks and the daughter fucks.
4k words
4.12
159.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FRANGY
FRANGY
4 Followers

I was in my favorite bar having my final-final for the night and big Sally was the bartender on duty. Sally's a huge African-American gal who has a great sense of humor. She came over to where I was sitting at the bar kind of sheepishly saying she had to ask me a question.

"Go ahead honey, ask away."

"Well Sam, we have known each other for a long time and I've got a bit of a problem and feel I can talk to you about it. I have had a bit of bad luck lately with my car and the heater in my apartment and I'm short of cash. I'd like to know if you could loan me some until I get back on my feet?"

"Sally, I'd love to help out. How much do you need?"

"Well, I'll get paid here tomorrow night and my daughter gets paid on Saturday but even with both of those paychecks we are short about one hundred and fifty dollars."

"Honey, I do feel sorry for your predicament but I ain't made of money. I can spring for about a hundred of that and hope it will help you out."

"Oh my Lord it will go a long way towards getting us out of the bind we are in. It will be a while before I can pay you back though." She muttered.

"How about paying me back right now?" as I lowered my hand to my crotch and rubbed it a bit.

"Hell, Sam, I never had sex with a whitey before. Is that what you are asking?"

"Sally, I could use a good blow job right about now. My cock is so hot it's ready to explode."

"Well, I could take care of that if that is what you are wanting." She answered with a smile.

"You are ready to close up this place. How about if I go in the back and wait until you get it all shut down. Here's what's waiting for you."

I opened my fly and let my dick out for her to see what would be working on..

"Lordie, Lordie. Yours is the first white dick I ever saw and I was always told that black men have the largest ones. Hell, yours would make those I have seen look as if they were boy toys. Man, how big is that thing?"

"One of my girlfriends measured it at eleven inches and I think she had it about right."

"Well, it may be eleven inches long but it is as thick as a baseball bat."

"I'm sure you will have no trouble getting most of it in your mouth." I laughed. "Now, hurry up and get this place closed up." I ordered.

I was sitting on a desk in the back room when she came in and dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide. I reached up behind her head with a free hand and gently pulled it down to my lap. She first let her tongue roam all around the head of it and then locked her lips around the head and began a plain sucking motion. I never had that done before and it felt pretty good. I kept up the pressure on the back of her head and she was soon dropping her mouth a solid five inches down my shaft and had her tongue going wild all over the head and shaft.

"Mmmm Sally, that feels terrific. Get busy with some serious bobbing up and down. I want to feel as if I am fucking your face."

Bob she did. She would come up and almost off it before dropping down as far as she had been. She soon had one hand lightly caressing my balls and I could feel the heat begin to rise deep inside of me.

"Get ready honey. I'm going to fill your mouth with my love juices" as I reached behind her head with both hands and pulled her face to my cock hard.

With that I began to shoot stream after stream deep in her throat. As soon as she felt the first burst she stopped bobbing and slid her mouth down as far as she could get it and let my juices shoot as her free hand began to milk the part of my shaft she couldn't get in her mouth. Whew, This gal can suck a cock.

"Sally, that was terrific. I don't know where you learned to suck dick but you sure learned well."

"Sam, I'm glad I could please you." As she was saying that she still had her hand sliding up and down my now soft shaft.

"You have a wonderful cock Sam. I'd love to have you bury that thing deep inside of me sometime. Maybe you could come over to our place and fill me with it. Hell, you could probably talk my daughter into letting you fuck her too once she saw this thing."

It would be my pleasure. How old is your kid?" I asked.

"Oh, she's plenty old enough. She hit the big two-oh a few weeks back and you will love her. She's about fifty pounds lighter than my lard ass."

We made plans for me to drop over a few nights from then and I really couldn't wait to meet her daughter. Sally was the first black woman I ever had sex with and it looked as if I was going to be able to pop two of them in one night.

The gal who answered their door was a sight to behold. She looked to be around 5ft. 3in, 120 lbs. with 34C's. Whew, I was going to love fucking her.

"Hi Cherisa, I'm Sam and your mom invited me over."

"Oh Sam, I know that and I've heard all about you. Come in, Mom just called and she won't be able to get here for a few hours so she said we should just entertain each other." she said with a huge smile on her lovely face. The girl had the shape of a movie star with the looks to match.

"Well, I hope she didn't exaggerate anything about me." I answered.

"She didn't unless your dick isn't as large as a regulation baseball bat." She said with a huge smile plastered all over her face.

"I think that might be a slight exaggeration." I said with a huge laugh.

"Aw, aren't I going to get a chance to judge that for myself?" she said coyly.

"Cherisa, I am absolutely certain you will. Would you like to go into your judging routine while we are waiting for your Mom to get home?"

"Sure but maybe we ought to retire to the bedroom for the judging action." She said with a humongous smile.

I followed her to the bedroom and as soon as we went through the door she turned to me and planted a big kiss on me. I let my hands drop to her waist and lifted her tank top exposing the prettiest pair of chocolate tits I ever saw. They were not only large but also firm as rocks. At the same time I reached to my crotch with one hand and let out my cock that by then was harder than it had been in a long time.

She stepped back to see what was poking at her and said,

"My God, you are even larger than mom said you were. Sam, I will never be able to take that in me. I only have had sex with two guys and their dicks weren't half as long or as thick as yours. You will be the first white guy I ever had."

"Well, we are even. You will be the first black girl I ever fucked. But don't worry about this. I will be using a lubricated condom and let's just see how far we can get it in you without giving you too much trouble. We'll stop whenever you say to. OK?"

"OK if you promise to stop when I say so."

"Promise." And I held up my hand as if I was giving the Boy Scout oath.

We stripped and the rest of her body was as lovely as her tits. I dropped my jeans and went to the bed and pulled her with me.

"Cherisa, use your hands on me till you get the real feel for what will soon be opening you up. I'm going to suck on these lovely tits in front of me and let my fingers wander down to your love box and get your clit ready for some action."

It seemed as if she couldn't get enough of my cock in her hands. At first she held the head of it and then used her hands to slide up and down the shaft as if she was jacking me off but nowhere near as hard.

I quickly found her clit and worked it until she was moaning deep and hard and was pulling my head to her tits so hard it almost hurt.

I pushed back and reached over to my jeans and took out a condom. I was able to slip it on but with the length of my cock a condom only goes about half way up it. If the pussy is real tight it will tend to roll the condom up and push it back down the shaft to the head and then it will slip right off so I have to be very careful when fucking a virgin. Cherisa wasn't a virgin but I didn't think she had had much experience.

"Honey, lay back on the bed and let's get this thing into your sweet little love box."

She slid over and was soon lying sort of spread eagle on the bed. I rolled over her and had one hand holding my cock down near the base so I could position it between her bulging pussy lips and then gave a slight bit of pressure on my ass to introduce the head of my cock to her pussy. The head went in easily followed by a few inches of the shaft before she began a low moan.

"Is everything all right Cherisa?"

"Sam, it is wonderful. It feels as if you are in me a mile."

"Honey, I am barely in you a few inches. Here comes a bit more." I said as I gave a larger push than I had the first time.

"Oh God, that feels terrific Sam. Are you going to start thrusting in and out of me?"

"Honey, I thought I would wait until we saw how much of me I could get into you without it hurting you too much."

"You mean you aren't in me all the way right now?" she moaned.

"Not hardly babe. There are still four or five inches more to go and my cock gets thicker near the base. Here comes a lot more."

With that I gave a large push and had almost the entire shaft buried. One or two thrusts and I was in to the base of it.

"Oh my God Sam" she shrieked, "I think I can feel the head of it coming out of my mouth you are in me so deep. Sam, Sam this is unbelievable."

"Babe, I am in you all the way right now. I knew you would be able to take it all."

"Sam, I'm not sure I can. It is beginning to hurt a lot. Maybe we can do it all the way another time."

"Cherisa, now that I am in you all the way we are going to do it this way right now. Not another time."

I then started to thrust in and out and she was tossing her ass from side to side. At first I thought it was in pain but I soon realized she was in ecstasy. Her moans had gotten louder with each thrust I made. I reached down and made sure the condom was riding all right and then gave her some much harder thrusts.

"Oh God, Sam. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me harder than ever. Bury your lovely cock all the way inside of my pussy. I want to feel your balls slapping against the cheeks of my ass.

The head of my cock was hitting something deep inside of her and it seemed that each time it did so she moaned that much harder. I was assuming it wasn't doing her any harm or it would have been hurting her so I kept right on fucking.

To make things even better I reached under her ass and lifted it up so I was then driving my cock straight into her. Her legs were up on my shoulders as she reached up and pulled my head down to her mouth and planted a huge deep kiss on me. She didn't seem to want the kiss to end as I was driving my rock hard cock deep inside of her. She finally pulled back to scream,

"Sam, Sam, I am going to have an orgasm right now and I never felt anything like it before."

"Let it go Babe, you deserve it.

She began to throw her head from side to side and her hips higher and higher off the bed. She was clamping her legs around my waist and her heels were being driven into my lower back. Whew, this was some orgasm the gal was having. She pulled my lips down to her as she was letting her juices flow. She soon collapsed as the orgasm subsided and she returned to earth

I was still hard and the condom had slipped down a little but was still on me. Maybe I could get her to match her mother with a blowjob.

My cock slipped out of her and she moved her hands down to hold me.

"Sam, you are still hard. You didn't come. What do we do now?" she asked.

Obviously she either hadn't heard of blowjobs or her mind wasn't letting her think about them. Either way, I was going to try it on her.

I stripped off the condom and held my still hard cock straight in the air as I slid one had behind her head and gently pulled it down to the head of my cock.

"Sam, I have read of gals doing what I think you want me to do but I never did it and am afraid I would be sicker than a dog if I let you come in my mouth."

"Well, what do you say we only go half-way? I would love to slide my cock between your lovely tits and if you would kneel over me and let me put my cock between them and then you would move back and forth as if I was fucking them you could lick the head of my cock as it came up closer to your mouth. When I was going to come you could lift your head up and I would just shoot all over your chest and mine. Either we could do it that way or you could get up on your hands and knees and I will fuck you up your ass. What do you think?"

"Oh God, I could never in a million years be able to take your huge cock up my ass. I have heard of other gals who could do that but I know I never will be able to so I guess it will have to be your cock between my tits."

I rolled on to my back and held my cock straight up. She knelt over it and had it lined up between her tits when I reached up and pressed the sides of her tits together to hold my cock so she could move aback and forth and it would be as if I was fucking her tits. Whew, it felt great. When I was pushing my cock up towards her face I told her to lean down and lick the head of my cock as it came up to meet her mouth. She did exactly that and it wasn't a few minutes before I was shooting stream after stream of white-hot come all over both of us. My white come looked strange all over her brown body and we laughed about it.

"Cherisa, that was terrific. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh God Sam, as I told you before I only had sex with two other guys and they were both black. They weren't anywhere near as gentle as you were and their dicks were only half the size of yours. If you won't mind it, yours will be the only dick I'll want for as far as I can see in the future."

"That will be great Cherisa but sometime in the future you are going to have to learn to be able to suck my cock off. We can't have your mother being the one to do that for me; now can we?"

"Heck, if she wants to do that for you I have no complaints."

"Maybe not but I'd rather have it be you if you were able to manage it. I'll fuck your mother's ass instead of yours. OK?"

"You know damn well if an ass is going to get fucked it won't be mine as long as you have that giant cock." She laughed.

We lay around talking for quite some time and every now and then she would reach over and just gently rub my cock. After one cock rubbing session I pointed down to it and told her to "look see." Sure enough I was getting hard again.

"Cherisa, I am going to introduce you to another way of fucking I don't think you ever tried. It will feel terrific for both of us but you have to trust me. OK?"

"I have no idea what you are getting at but if you hurt me it will be all over for us."

"I promise I won't hurt you any more than it did the first time we fucked. Maybe even less since you will be somewhat more used to the size of my cock."

I slipped on another condom and told her to get up on her hands and knees. I was going to fuck her from the rear.

"Damnit, I just told you that I would never let you fuck my ass." She almost screamed.

"I'm not going to. I am going to fuck your pussy from the rear. It's just another direction my cock can go in your pussy."

She got up on her hands and knees sort of nervously and I gave her sweet brown ass a little tap as I got up on my knees behind her.

I pushed the head of my lubricated condom against the bulging lips of her tight little pussy and than pushed a bit. The head slid in and like before and it was followed by a few inches of my shaft. She had dropped her chest down onto the bed and had her arms under her chest. I held each of her hips with my hands and pulled them back to me. That was the start of our fucking.

I reached down and grabbed the base of my shaft and the next few inches up it and then sort of twirled the part of my cock that was inside of her around. I was touching places that had been virgin up until then. She went nuts.

"Sam, Sam, don't stop doing that. It feels unbelievably good. Oh God, please don't stop."

The more I pushed in and pulled her hips back the harder she threw her hips back to me. While it took a few minutes to get me in all the way the first time it hardly took any time at all this time. I was soon in all of the way and had begun some serious thrusting.

"Oh yes Sam, fuck me hard. Make me have another orgasm the way you did before."

Damn, I looked down at my shaft going in and out of her pussy lips and could see that her pussy lips were grabbing my cock so tightly that each time my thrusts took me out a little ways her pussy lips followed it out. It was as if her pussy didn't want to let my cock out of her. Good thing for I didn't want it out of her either.

We fucked somewhat slow and easy for a while before I could feel the heat rising in my balls and her moans were beginning to get a bit too loud.

"Cherisa, hush up a little or the neighbors will be wanting me to fuck them too. Whew, here I come baby"

"Oh fuck me harder Sam, I am going to explode in a minute. "

"Here I comeeeeee" she screamed.

I quickly put my lips on hers and kissed her for all either of us were worth before the neighbors were calling the police for the noise we were making.

My last thrust drove me down hard on top of her and we both collapsed on the bed with my cock still in her but this time my hands had moved from her hips up to holding each of her tits.

I finally rolled off her and she slid off the bed and got up and said she would be right back. She was and had a couple of glasses of wine for us to unwind with.

"Sam, that was wonderful but I am left wondering what the hell is going to become of us. Was this just a hot roll in the hay between a black gal and a white stud with a humongous cock?"

"Cherisa, I wish I knew the answer to that. I'll tell you this you are one good-looking gal with whom I would be proud to escort around town to all of the great restaurants and theaters. You don't know me very well but I wouldn't give a shit what anyone would think of the mixed race bit and they really wouldn't want to challenge me on it if they knew what they were in for."

I looked over at her and the tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Honey, don't cry. This all started because I loaned your Mom a few bucks. I had no idea what I was getting involved with and your mom only knows me from being a customer at the bar she works at. I did loan her a little and told her I didn't have any more I could spare. That was a crock of shit. I have a lot of money and am able to not only give her enough to get her out of the bind she is in but to take you away from this and have you be with me for a long long time. What do you say?"

"Will I have to let you fuck my ass?" she said with a huge laugh.

"What the hell are you laughing about. I'll probably put this thing part way up your tight little ass before I leave here now." I answered. I went on to say, "I'll tell you one thing for sure ---you will learn to be able to give me a great blow job"

I reached behind her head and pulled her face to my crotch and said, "Let the games begin."

"Oh God Sam, I'll toss my cookies if you come in my mouth."

"You can at least start with taking as much of it in your mouth as you can. I'll decide if I am going to come in your mouth. I might just whip it out and let the juices fly everywhere."

And so that day ended. Things got a lot more serious as time went on and I'll tell you more in future writings.

FRANGY
FRANGY
4 Followers