First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuum
nuum
25 Followers

She started moaning louder and breathing heavier. She opened her eyes and we locked our gaze while I fucked her harder and harder. She smiled slightly and spread her arms out to brace herself. I took my queue and really started to hammer her hard. Her moans became grunts as she was both bracing herself and pushing back at me as I pumped. Katy, naked on the couch watched as we fucked. She was rubbing herself in pace with our rhythm, giving new meaning to the term rhythm method.

April started to stiffen and her eyes started closing so I eased off and said, "Easy there Ramjet the Rookie, you're not coming yet."

She let out a moan/whine as she opened her eyes again and looked at me, "You're a bastard."

I smiled and let her legs down. Switching to missionary position I continued to fuck her slower and slower with longer and longer strokes, almost all the way out and all the way back in. She smiled at me as she apparently loves to be teased.

"...I know I'm a bastard and all of us bastards know each other..."

I'm up for the job.

I sped up my strokes and started to hit it harder. She put her hand down between me and her clit and smiled as the pressure made her shiver. Faster and faster I pounded her pussy, she groaned in agreement.

Her shivers never ended as she started to pant. Sweat was running off of her body as my cock was putting her pussy through a workout. Katy continued to rub her clit in pace with us and we fucked, she used her other hand and started finger fucking herself with alternating rhythm.

April's breathing was labored now, she was losing her own rhythm as her orgasm was approaching. She brought her fingers up to her face and she played with her pussy juice in front of me. She licked her fingers then stuck them in her mouth.

I fucked her harder.

She put her hand back down between us and she quivered again. A few more powerful strokes and she quivered again.

"Are you close?"

She couldn't answer. She was starting to tighten up again, readying herself for another orgasm.

I stopped fucking her.

She opened her eyes immediately and let out a whimper, "What the fuck are you doing? I was so fucking close!"

"I know, that's why I stopped."

"What the...?"

"Get on your hand and knees and I'll show you."

She nearly sprained her ankle trying to switch positions as fast as she did. She knelt down on a pillow, put her hands down and she flipped her hair as she looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a nice randy smile. I stood up and walked over to the couch and stood in front of Katy.

"I need some lubrication."

She scooted down the couch, one hand on her clit and one on my cock, she took my cock in her mouth as far as she could.

"Really lube it up."

She licked her tongue around my cock head and left a saliva trail all around it. She worked back and forth like that for a minute or so and sucked the head as she removed her mouth from my cock.

"That's hot," shot April.

"Thanks Katy."

I can't explain it. Most guys when they get a blowjob get closer and closer to orgasm and blow early if they've been warmed up. For me it's just the opposite. If a woman starts a fuck session by blowing me or interrupts a fuck session by blowing me, it's like giving Popeye his can of spinach. I get Superman dick and can fuck almost as hard and fast as I want to without cumming.

Katy went back to rubbing herself down and I knelt behind April, cock ready for entry. I slipped just the head in and ran it up and down her slit moving in and out slightly. As I continued to do that she grabbed a pillow and rested her forearms on it and then her head, she lifted up to glance back and smiled.

I returned my attention to fucking her. Deeper and deeper with each stroke, I finally hit bottom in a few minutes and I started to thrust harder. I gripped her hips tighter and started hitting it quicker and quicker. Her moans were louder, her breathing heavier. Katy was sweating now as well, I'm not sure how many orgasms she had watching us but it was clear from the pace of her fingers on her clit, she was close to another one. Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed.

My pace quickened and I started feeling a tingling sensation deep down that signaled my orgasm was approaching in a few minutes. I quickened my pace even more and April started letting out low throaty groans. I gripped her harder and fucked her in earnest.

"I'm going to come on your dick. Fuck me harder!"

I grabbed her ass cheeks and massaged them hard as I continued to pound her. She kept moaning louder and louder. She stopped thrusting back at me and started quivering. I decided to help her out by licking my thumb and rubbing her asshole round and round.

"I want you to come with me."

She reached back between her legs and started to tickle and massage my balls with her fingers.

I love that. That is ultimate trump card for me, no matter how far away from orgasm I am, I will come quickly when a woman does that. Sometimes even if she does it for a short time and stops I still have a difficult time not cumming.

I groaned approval but I didn't want to come yet, this was too good. So I thrust hard with every word I said, "Don't... do... that!!!"

With that she came "AAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!" and collapsed on the comforters. I was so close to coming, if she would've touched my balls again I would've come inside her.

"That was fucking sexy," Katy said from the couch.

"Why didn't you want to come with me?"

"We still have one hole to go."

April turned back to me and smiled a big cheeky grin.

As she lay on the floor I ran a finger up and down the length of her ass crack. Her asshole puckered every time I passed it. Katy laid down on the floor next to April and they talked small talk about something that I wasn't paying attention to, I had a beautiful tight little ass in front of me and a hard cock with a purpose in mind.

I licked my forefinger and started circling her rosebud. Increasing pressure as I moved toward the center, she arched her back towards my hand. I had the first digit in and started wiggling it slowly. She brought her right knee up off the ground and started rubbing her clit at the same time.

I moved in up to the second digit and I started kissing the back of her neck and upper shoulders. She started getting goose bumps. "I love your finger."

"Well we're just getting started."

"I know, I can't wait for your cock."

I had my whole finger in her ass now, working it slowly in and out. I inserted my middle finger in her pussy and worked it slowly as well. Both fingers going in and out I could feel them both moving with just a small layer of flesh between them. "Ohhhhh yes!" she replied to my fingers as she play with her own clit.

I made my finger wet enough and making small circles with both fingers, I was loosening her up a little bit for what was to come next. I stopped, pulled my fingers out put them together and started slowly pushing them in.

"Wait a minute," she said as she got herself back up into her previous doggie style position. "OK, go ahead."

How considerate of her, I'm getting ready to fuck her ass and she's getting into position for me. I knew I liked this girl. I grabbed the bottle of AstroGlide and hovered it above her anal opening and dropped a few drops down onto it. I quickened the pace of my two fingers working in her ass.

She breathed in through pursed lips. "What? Does it hurt?" Katy asked.

"Yes a little bit but it feels good once the initial stretch is over with." Katy was laying down next to April's head watching the whole scene and seemed amazed at her friend's willingness to be ass-plundered.

Two fingers one digit at a time, a little AstroGlide and finally my fingers reached their end. A little more lube and I started working them in and out in full strokes. April continued to play with her slippery clit as I moved my fingers in and out.

I got up on my knees with my cock still hard, "Katy, come here." She got up and moved to me, near April's ass. "I need some lube on my cock."

She bent down to suck my cock like a good girl and I smiled and said, "No you dork, I need AstroGlide on it."

"You're a bastard!"

"I know, we already established that but that still doesn't change the fact that I need my cock lubed up."

I handed her the bottle of AstroGlide and she squeezed some into her hand and started rubbing my cock with it, slowly all the way up and all the way down. She varied the pressure as she stroked and man did her hand feel good, the woman knows her way around a penis. "Now more on her ass," as I continued to work my two fingers in and out of April's ass.

I sped the pace of my fingers up as Katy dropped more lube on April's ass. After a minute and a lot of lube, I dislodged my fingers and moved my cock closer to her ass. "More lube."

Katy did as she was told and dropped more on her friends ass. I put my hand on top on the small of her back and guided April's ass towards my soon-to-be happy cock. My cock head was at her rear entrance and I started slowly pushing it in. April pushed back a little and whimpered slightly.

"It's difficult to think that it would still hurt with that much lube, why do you do it?"

"Because..." as she pushed back a little more and she bore down slightly like she was going to the bathroom and my head popped through her initial ring, "...it...feels...really...good..." She was concentrating on getting my cock inside her ass and she trailed off.

Katy's mouth dropped open as my cock head disappeared. Inching forward I went slowly but surely. After a few minutes I was a little more than halfway in. Katy gave me the bottle of lube then went and laid back down near her friend and held her hand. "Are you all the way in yet?"

"No, just a couple more inches to go."

"Jesus Christ, it feels like I'm giving birth!"

"Almost there."

Briefly turning her attention back toward Katy she said, "I love getting fucked in the ass. It hurts starting out but it is a lot of fun once you get going."

Inch after inch I finally reached bottom and said, "Done."

"Good."

I let her get used to having my cock inside her ass then I used the same process going out as I did going in, slowly and surely I moved out of her ass an inch then back in an inch for a few strokes. Two inches back and forth for a few strokes, then three inches and so on until I was moving back and forth with slow full strokes. Her ass was starting to relax around my cock, that's a good sign.

Still holding her friends hand, Katy came back toward me and watched me fuck her friends' ass. She kissed me and we started making out as I ass-fucked April. Katy reached down and massaged me around the base of my cock, I moaned.

With my free hand I reached down to start fingering her slippery cunt. She let out a loud sigh and grabbed my hand with hers. April started with playing with herself as I fucked her ass. I picked up the pace as her ass was starting to expand to accommodate my cock.

Katy broke away and sat in front of April. April got the idea and raised up on her elbows, Katy scooted forward onto her arms putting her pussy right in front of April. April bobbed her head down and started licking the pussy in front of her. Katy grabbed the back of April's head and started thrusting her cunt into her friends' face.

I was getting close again, I started fucking April so hard and fast that she stopped eating Katy's pussy until Katy grabbed her hair and jammed her face back into her pussy. Katy used her other hand to spread her lips so her friend could have better access to her clit.

April reached one of her hands back and started to massage my balls. The tingling went from my balls up and down my entire body. I sped up my thrusts and started fucking her ass with reckless abandon. She moaned in pleasure into her friends' pussy. Katy moaned with the extra vibration.

Fucking her as hard and as fast as I could, the tingling that started a minute before was reaching the point of no return. I asked April, "Where do you want it?"

She pulled her face off of her friends pussy and said, "Come in my ass." Katy forced her face back down on her pussy and she started bucking faster and harder.

The tingling was complete now, I was balls deep in her ass and I finally let myself release. "AAAAAAARHHHHHH!" But I still kept pumping through it as April screamed her orgasm into her friends' cunt, "MMMMMPH!" April not wanting to be outdone, kept licking her friends clit while I kept fucking her ass.

A few seconds later, Katy let loose her own orgasm, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

After a few more pumps I collapsed on April's back and she soon fell forward onto Katy's legs. All of us lay there sweating and smiling. The afterglow was unbelievable and I dismounted to grab two hot-as-I-could-stand wet washcloths from the bathroom for the cleanup.

While the two of them were cleaning each other off, they said, almost in unison:

"That was fucking-A hot."

"That was fucking hot."

I smiled, turned away from the clock that read 11:30 and said, "Yes it was and it's still early."

Chapter 4

"Well it may be early but there's no way you're getting my ass again tonight. That fucking felt good as fuck but I won't be able to sit right tomorrow."

I smiled and turned towards Katy, "So I guess that leaves your ass then."

She didn't say anything but just looked at me sheepishly in return. She was wavering from her ass-as-exit-only stance so it was best not to push her too far too fast, so I changed the subject. "April, how many times have you had anal sex?"

"This was the third time and it was by far the best. You can ass-fuck me anytime you want."

"Except again tonight."

"Right."

We all lay around naked for a little while as we drank the rest of the Jack and Diet Coke. I started thinking about the night's earlier activities and my cock started growing with the recap. They both noticed, to which April said, "Stand up."

Who was I not to? I stood and took a few steps to where they were both sitting. I bent over and picked up two pillows and placed them on the floor in front of me. They knew what to do.

Positioning her knees on a pillow, April reached out to my cock first using one hand to slowly jack me off and the other to massage my balls. My cock reached its full length in a few minutes and she started sucking on my cock head, flicking the opening with her tongue as she continued to jerk me off. Just keeping the head in head mouth, she rotated her head so my cock felt all of her lips.

Katy was watching and waiting for her turn, rubbing her breast with one hand and her clit with the other. A light bulb seemed to go on for her as she took her hand from her breast and started massaging her friends' clit with it.

While jerking them both off, she scooted closer to my cock and kissed her friend on the cheek, April moved her head and moved my cock to Katy's mouth. Katy went down as far as she could on my cock and bobbed her head up and down on it for a minute or two. April started jerking me off while I was in Katy's mouth as Katy's hands were occupied.

"I like that, I wished I could have that every day."

"What? Two women sucking your cock?" April replied.

"Yes. That's one of the sexiest things you can ever see as a man, two women orally appreciating your cock."

Katy must've been doing a very good job because April stopped our conversation and starting trying to make out with her while she was sucking my cock. Katy disengaged from my dick and the two of them started making out in front of me. "I am the coolest guy I know," I thought. I continued to slowly jack myself off as I watched the show in front of me.

The two of them starting exploring each others' tongue and mouth as they faced each other kneeling on the pillows. Katy was still rubbing her clit as well as her friends. April reached over and started rubbing Katy's clit.

Both of them were fairly wet at this point as you could smell the sex in the air. Katy was concentrating on the clits but April used her fingers and inserted two into Katy's pussy and two into her own. Both of them moaned under their breath as they fingered each other and made out.

Katy started to sit back a little bit bearing down, her breathing pace had quickened and she started to lose rhythm, she was going to come soon. April sensing the proximity of orgasm started finger-fucking herself faster and went deeper into Katy's cunt as well.

Katy unconsciously spread her legs and they started to shake as April's hand was moving like a blur. Finally she moaned into her friend's mouth and shivered to her orgasm as she sat back on her heels. I never moved, I stood there watching them get each other off as I slowly jerked off. Twisting my hand around the head of my cock and then making small strokes at the top of my cock.

Catching her breath for a second or two, she opened her eyes and stared at April. She started moving her hand up and down on April's clit faster than she did before. She reached behind April's head and brought her face to her and deep-kissed her. April was moving her hips in time to Katy's hand.

April used both hands and grabbed Katy's hand, she pulled it tight against her cunt and started humping her friend's hand faster and faster. She tried to throw her head back and scream her orgasm but Katy held fast and smothered her scream. The orgasm came but the sound was muffled.

Katy seemed please with herself as after April's orgasm she smiled and started kissing her friend sweetly. April rose back up off her heels and responded in kind. I was still a step away, slowly jacking myself off, enjoying the show. After a couple minutes, I stepped forward and put my dick close to their faces.

They sensed my presence, opened their eyes, moved both their mouths over my cock and continued to make out with my cock in between their lips and tongues. Katy ran one hand up and down the inside of my right thigh and the other to tickle April's breasts. April used a hand to massage my balls and her other hand to tantalize Katy's breasts and shoulders.

Every once in a while one of them would take the end of my dick in her mouth, lick and suck for a few seconds then resume making out around my cock. Eventually each one let a hand of theirs find the other's clitoris, massaging each other slowly as they continued to make out with each other and make out with my cock. Things started to get more serious as Katy turned to me and started using her thumb trick on the base of my cock this time instead of just below the head.

The result was the same.

I grabbed the back of her head and moaned. I felt like pushing her head all the way down, that's how good it felt but I didn't. She moaned as April started really massaging her clit. She dislodged my cock from her mouth and said, "Scoot back." As I did so she scooted forward. She spread her legs and looked at April and then looked down. April took her queue.

April scooted in between Katy's legs and Katy straddled her friend's face. Katy continued to work her mouth and hand magic on my cock. She massaged my balls with one hand and lifted the hood off of her clit with the other, April feasted hungrily.

After a minute or two Katy was starting to moan loudly and grinding into April's face. I looked down at April and licked my middle finger then thrust it up into the air. April understood and did as she was told. She licked her middle finger then started teasing Katy's asshole with slow circles then one quick jab and she was in to her first digit.

Katy squealed with delight, ground her pussy down even more onto April and moved both of her hands down to her clit, one to hold the hood and the other to flick her clit as April licked it as well. When she removed her hands from my cock, I grabbed her head with both of my hands and started to face fuck her.

nuum
nuum
25 Followers