First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuum
nuum
25 Followers

April's finger went to the second digit and Katy damn near lost everything, she couldn't move anymore she just knelt there and took all the pleasure that was coming her way. Between my face fucking her, a finger in her ass, her friend's tongue on her clit and in her tunnel as well as her own hands on her clit all she could do was sit there.

She started to buck unconsciously with her impending orgasm, April's finger reached the bottom and Katy lost it. She shrieked, lost her balance, fell to one side, lost my cock from her mouth and fell to the floor in what looked to be an almost-seizure but the smile on her face and the sweat dripping from her brow said otherwise. April and I smiled as I knelt down to move the bit of hair from Katy's face. April positioned herself underneath me and started licking my balls.

She reached up to pump my cock a little bit as she licked my balls and though I was nowhere near coming, I had those tingles all over my body again and shivered. Katy was resting watching our show for a few minutes and seemed to be enjoying it. We locked eyes and I looked down at April's pussy, which I hadn't realized she was using her free hand to rub, and Katy got the point.

She moved between her friends legs and buried her face in her mound. I have to give it to her, she needs no preliminaries, she just dives right in to sex and I like that about her. As she started working April with her tongue, April spread her legs wider and moaned.

April continued to lick my balls and pump my cock. I started to lean forward on my hands and knees and positioned myself above her mouth and she started sucking the end of my cock. She reached behind my ass and started tickling my ass crack but she also pulled down on my ass so I started to face fuck her. She pulled down a few more times giving me an indication of how far down she wanted me to pump.

So there we were, one massive orgasm out of the way for Katy, one coming for April and me pumping April's face with my cock in a quasi-69 position with a front row seat of Katy eating April's pussy. Katy was licking up and down April's pussy lips and April started to thrust her pelvis up every time Katy brought her head close.


April used one hand to keep me from thrusting too deep and used the other to grind Katy's face into her pussy. She was moving her pelvis in circles now, holding Katy's face down on her pussy. Katy was moving her head in circles to keep rhythm with her friend and licking her clit the whole time.

April's moaning was muffled but still audible. She was moaning louder and louder now and she started grinding harder and faster into Katy's face. Her knuckles were white on her friends head trying to hold Katy to her pussy.

I slowed my face-fucking pace to a crawl and went down a little further with each stroke. April pulled my ass down further and she took me almost all the way in her mouth. She stiffened, held me in place there and screamed a muffled scream on my cock as Katy finished her off.

The love seat in my apartment is a really good height for sex; I've fucked my girlfriend in it several times. She'd put her knees in the seat and lean forward towards/over the back; the oversized cushions are incredibly soft and with the pillows underneath her stomach she could be in a doggie-style-like position with little or no effort on her part.

I held my hand out to Katy and she grabbed it. I led her to the chair, turned her to where she was facing it and helped her get into it the way I like to fuck my girlfriend.

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes."

I looked down at April and I motioned her to move to the back of the chair. She grabbed the bottle of AstroGlide on her way there and she ran her fingers down her friends back gently as she passed by. I put a hand on Katy's lower back and used my other hand to start slowing inching into her pussy with my fingers.

Katy was already wet but this was making her slippery yet I wanted more. I held out a cupped hand to April and she squeezed some lube into it. I rubbed it all over my dick then Katy's pussy and ass. As I did this, April grabbed a padded chair to sit on while she watched the show.

I worked my fingers in and out of Katy's pussy until she was ready. I stood all the way up and then pushed my cock inside of her dripping pussy. As I slowly did this, I used a thumb to start massaging her asshole. She moaned with pleasure.

April held her hand and moved the hair from her face, they shared a smile. Katy's was one of slight apprehension; April's was one of quiet reassurance. I started fucking Katy with long slow strokes and she was pushing back to meet me. April rubbed her friends' upper back gently as she watched me fuck her friend.

Shortening my strokes I pulled almost all the way out and fucked her with just my cock head. I licked my first finger and started rubbing it up and down Katy's ass crack, again her asshole puckered every time I got close. I placed more pressure on my finger as I rubbed and she started moving her hips in motion with it. I held out my finger so April could put some lube on it and once she did, I slowly put the first digit in Katy's ass.

Katy squealed as my finger is bigger than April's but instead of jumping forward she clamped her ass around it and ground her ass around. Still using just my cock head to fuck her, I quickened my pace. I slid another section of my finger into her ass and she thrust back towards me.

She's almost ready.

I grabbed her hip with my other hand and started to give long, fast thrusts spaced out a few seconds each; she grunted with each one. I slipped my finger in completely and started alternately finger-fucking her asshole and fucking her pussy. She threw her head in the air and her hair flipped around right along with it, I love that.

Almost breathless she was unable to verbalize her orgasm but she thrust back against me and froze there, hugging the pillows and biting her arm in orgasm, screaming through her teeth.

I slowed my pumps down and gave her long strokes the length of my shaft so I never broke contact with her. My finger was still in her ass and I started to wiggle it in widening circles. I motioned for April to give me more lube so she lubed my middle finger as well. I pulled out my finger and put the two together and slowly started to advance them into Katy's ass.

Every time I stoked inside her pussy I inched forward into her ass a little more with my fingers. I twisted them slightly each time trying to stretch her out a little more. Her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain but she never said a word she just stayed in place to receive more of my fingers. I obliged.

After a few minutes my fingers were completely inside of her ass and I was still filling her pussy with my cock. I continued to thrust my cock into her pussy but never moved my fingers. Pumping a little faster with each thrust she was breathing heavy but couldn't speak.

I kept picking up the pace and she kept pace right with me and then she did something surprising, she used both hands and spread her ass cheeks to accommodate my fingers. She was ready.

I started fucking her hard and fast and I moved my fingers in and out slowly at first. She started bucking back at me like a wild animal and I was just trying to hold on so she didn't fall off the chair when she thrust back. I kept fucking her pussy and made deeper and faster thrusts with my fingers, she kept meeting me pushing back against me.

She was open-mouthed, making odd noises but not really vocalizing anything. I kept fucking her and she was moving her hips in small circles back towards me. The circles became faster and smaller until finally she stopped. Her whole body tensed and she buried her face into the love seat cushions and shivered for about 30 seconds then fell limp against the pillows beneath her.

I smiled to April and she smiled back. "Hold on," she said then disappeared down the hallway. She reappeared and she was holding something shiny and silver in her hand. "I think we should capture what comes next on video," holding her camera up.

"I agree."

Katy, head still buried in the cushion, simply nodded in agreement.

"Katy if you want to stop at any time you just say so, okay?"

Katy looked back and smiled a tired smile. She had the look of someone who had been thoroughly ravished, wanted more but wasn't sure if her body was up for it. She now wanted her ass to be taken but she was almost spent, the last two days of orgasms had almost worn her out. I'm not sure she had had this much sexual activity in such a short period of time in her life before and it was beginning to show, she was satisfied but clearly nearing the end of her energy.

April grabbed the camera and the lube, she handed me the lube and held out her hand so I squeezed some into it. She started to slowly bring my cock back to full life, capturing the moments on film. Slowly but surely she worked my cock up and down with her hand stopping once in a while to get more lube. After she put my cock at full mast she turned her attention toward Katy's ass.

She concentrated on lubing around her hole first, making small circles around it and making sure the lube was slightly warm before touching her friends' ass. After the outside was sufficiently lubricated, she stuck her forefinger in up to the first knuckle, twisted it around a little bit then went to the second knuckle, Katy backed into her friends' finger. I gently stroked my cock watching the scene, getting it ready for Katy.

Once April's first finger was all the way in she pulled almost all the way out, I dropped some more lubricant on Katy's asshole and April stuck her second finger in. In a lingering thrust she inserted both fingers simultaneously all the way inside Katy's ass. Katy let out a low, almost inaudible groan. April started finger fucking her friends' ass and then she said, "Katy, it helps to play with your own pussy while someone is fucking your ass. Sometimes women can orgasm from pure anal sex but sometimes they need a little help with their own fingers or their partners."

I don't know if it actually happened or not but my cock seemed to get hard as a steel rod as I watched Katy start to play with herself and her friend finger-fucking her. I stopped stroking my cock and took a step closer; April took about a minute to withdraw her fingers then steadied the camera on the action and used the zoom to get closer to it. Katy looked back and felt my hand on her back, she also saw me grab my cock.

She knew what was coming.

I put the head of my cock at her anal opening and started to press. I dropped some more AstroGlide at the top of her ass crack and let it slide down her ass and around my cock head. I pressed a little further to start my head going in then grabbed her hips to bring my cock a little more inside her. Once I got it started better I said, "Now bear down like you're going to the bathroom."

Katy did as she was told and with a short burst my cock head was fully inside of her ass. She was still fingering herself and April was watching with eyes wide open, wishing she was getting fucked as she watched the hot scene in front of her. I pushed forward about an inch and Katy groaned/whimpered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes but please take it slow, be gentle."

"No worries, I know how to have anal sex. Remember we can stop whenever you feel like it."

"I know, that's part of the reason why we're doing this."

I moved forward with another inch, Katy stopped rubbing her own clit and she started to stiffen up. I used my thumb to quickly rub her ass crack just above my cock and she started almost convulsing and yelled into the seat cushion she was facing and shuddered to her first ass-inspired orgasm. Laying motionless I inched forward and was now almost halfway in, Katy resumed playing with herself. April stood with legs spread wide and started fondling herself as well.

Every time I advanced in an inch, I dropped more lube onto her ass crack and my cock. After about 10 minutes of working my cock inside Katy's ass, I reached bottom. "I'm all the way in."

"Good, I wasn't sure how much more I could take."

"Okay, you should start moving with what you're comfortable with. Small thrusts back and forth or small circles or some combination of the two and be sure to continue to work your pussy!"

Katy did that, gently rocking back and forth moving my cock in and out of her ass in short thrusts until she was up to an inch, then two, then...

She stiffened up, stopped working her own pussy, threw her head back and let loose her second ass-orgasm, "AAAAAHHHHHHhhh!"

April said, "That was fucking hot!" as she sped her hand up on her own clit. She set the camera down on the counter next to her, used both hands and started to reel. Her orgasm hit and she almost fell down with the shaking. "I thought it was fun to ass-fucked but holy shit is it hot to watch Katy get fucked in her ass."

I kept dropping lube here and there as Katy moved to larger and larger thrusts. Almost all the way out and definitely all the way back in. Still taking her time I started to take over the thrusting, Katy fully concentrated on her ass pleasure and her hand on her clit. April moved to the front of the chair and held up the camera to get a good shot of me ass-fucking her friend.

"...Oh..."

"...Fuck..."

"...Me..."

Was all Katy could manage with her first real ass-fucking. After a minute or two of that it was clear April wanted to get in on the action so while I ass-fucked her friend, she climbed on the back of the chair and planted her pussy in front of her friend. She held the camera and focused it down on her pussy, Katy wasted no time in started to eat her friend out and she did so vigorously.

"Are you ready Katy?"

She nodded her head into her friends' pussy and used her free hand to spread one of her ass cheeks a little farther apart. I started to slowly pick up the pace; instead of a long stroke every minute or so, the strokes were now about every 30 seconds – most of the way out and all the way back into her tight little virgin ass. Katy started moaning, which gave April some extra vibration on her pussy as she was getting eaten and April moaned as well.

I love listening to the sound of women having an orgasm or simply working up to one. The tingles started appearing in my balls. My pace quickened yet again, the thrusts were coming a little harder and a little faster each time. April grabbed the back of her friend's head and started thrusting her pussy into it, Katy was eating her pussy as hard and as fast as she could. April was barely able to keep the camera on the action, let alone having it focus.

I started using my thumb again to tease Katy's ass crack during my thrusts and she started thrusting back to meet me. She started moaning more and more into her friend's pussy, April leaned back to put her back on the counter and continued to face fuck her friend with her clit until finally she bucked up one last time, held her friend's face to her cunt and let her orgasm go with a loud shriek, "EEEIAIAEEIE!" Even while leaning back she still almost fell off the back of the chair with her orgasm.

She composed herself briefly and watched as her friend was still getting ass-fucked. Katy was starting to breath really heavy in time with my thrusts, her hand working furiously on her pussy. I grabbed her hair and pulled it slowly and steadily until she started an almost hiccup like sound. She jerked her head down and rested it on her friends thigh and let out her own orgasm, muffled though it was, "MMMMPHHHMMM!"

I continued to fuck her ass, the strokes were full, long and hard. I wasn't sure if she was ready for an ass pounding until she said:

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Fuck me like you mean it."

I pulled almost all the way out, lined the top of my cock with AstroGlide, capped it and threw it aside. I thrust as hard as fast I could and after two strokes my cock was balls deep in her ass. April was holding the camera up so she had a good angle on the action and I started pounding Katy's ass hard and fast.

After a series of half thrusts I went back to the full strokes hard and fast. Katy had her arms around her friends' waist and was holding on as she got the first great ass-fuck of her life. She was half moaning half whimpering as I pounded her ass into submission.

She moaned and her breathing was heavier and faster, mine was the same. I was almost panting as the sweat dripped off me. My balls were tightening and the tingles were starting. I didn't want to come yet so I needed to distract myself a little bit.

I don't know where the inspiration came from but out of nowhere my right hand came down with a loud crack on Katy's ass. She whimpered slightly but almost before she was done with the whimper she groaned. I smacked her ass again and she did the same thing. The tingling in my balls was still there but it stayed where it was.

I fucked her ass as hard and as fast as I could and every once in a while I smacked her ass for good measure. My balls were no longer slapping against her pussy, they were up almost completely and the tingling I felt was almost the entire length of my body.

"Flip your head back!"

She did and I grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled a steady pull. I thrust my cock into her ass like my life depended on it. Faster and faster, I couldn't believe I hadn't come yet, the scene was fucking hot and her ass was so tight but I just kept pounding her ass time after time.

The tingles completely covered my body and still I kept fucking her ass, I was running out of breath and sweating like a madman. Then it finally hit me. I grabbed all of Katy's hair in one hand and pulled it a little more and with the other, I laid a good smack on her ass.

She let out a moan-shriek that made her sound like a wild banshee, she hugged her friend hard and convulsed to a window-rattling orgasm, "EEEEEIAAIIEEOOOOO!" That sent me over the edge. I thrust into her several times as I dumped my load into her ass grunting like an animal as I did it.

"UNNH... UNNNH... UNNNH..." until my load was spent inside her ass. After a minute or so I dismounted and fell back onto the couch, Katy collapsed in the chair.

With that April shut off the camera and said, "Anyone for a shower?"

Neither Katy or I said a word, we were both spent and didn't move.

"Suit yourselves, I'm going to hop in now, join me when you feel the need."

***

One by one we joined her in the shower and then one by one we got out, dried ourselves off and then went to the queen-sized bed in my bedroom. Me, then Katy then April, none of us were awake long.

Chapter 5

I woke first and oddly enough, we were all still in the same position we fell asleep in. I guess we were really tired and with good reason. I left them in bed and went to the kitchen, back to where this all started...

I started breakfast; three omelets with tomatoes, green peppers and cheese, homemade salsa to go top, sour cream if they wanted it. Chunky hash browns with freshly crushed pepper and garlic butter, turkey sausage links to be completed with cranberry juice, milk and fresh coffee from the cappuccino maker.

I was finishing up cooking the meal when I heard footsteps behind me; I kept cooking playing like I hadn't heard. Within a second I felt one hand up the back of my neck, one come around to my cock. She turned my head and kissed me, it was April.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning! Go wake up Katy and let's eat!"

She kissed me again then patted my ass on her way down the hallway. A minute later she returns with a sleepy Katy in tow. "Breakfast?"

"Yes, dig in."

***

"That was monumental last night, my ass still hurts. I can't sit straight. I'm glad these bar stools are padded," Katy said.

nuum
nuum
25 Followers