First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuum
nuum
25 Followers

"He hit it pretty had didn't he? So you like?"

"Yeah, I like!"

"Me too!" and I smiled. "We slept late didn't we, must've been tired."

"No shit!"

Finishing her coffee, surprisingly it was Katy who jumped up and said, "Anyone up for a roll right now?"

April and I looked at each other then back to Katy. Katy was already walking back towards the room shedding her pink camisole on the way. April and I jumped up to follow her, watching her little ass shake as she walked down the hall.

By the time we got into the room she was already naked and on all fours in the bed. "April, get in front of me, I want your pussy now. Michael choose your hole," as she threw me the AstroGlide.

April took off her clothes and laid down on the pillows in front of her friend, Katy bowed her head down to her friends' pussy and started licking like her life depended on it. April was already hot and seemed ready to blow. Being told what to do and having her friend eating her pussy so ravenously was almost enough for her to come instantly, she's that orgasmic.

I knelt behind Katy, my cock already growing hard and stuck my tongue in her pussy. Licking up and down several times she stopped eating her friend briefly and used her two hands to pull her ass cheeks apart. One good ass fuck and she's an anal slut, I love a quick study.

As I pulled her cheeks apart, I tongued her hole as deep as I could. Rotating my tongue as best I could, I made her squeal into her friends pussy. Propping herself up on one elbow, she used that hand to finger fuck April, she used her other one to start playing with herself.

April was enjoying her ride so far, Katy licking up and down her lips, stopping every once in a while to flick her clit with her tongue. Working her fingers in and out, she brought April close to coming then stopped. April whimpered in response and kept thrusting her pelvis up to her friends' mouth. Katy kept her tongue out but didn't engage her friends' pussy with it, April was trying to get herself tongue-fucked but her friend was intent on teasing her.

I spread Katy's ass cheeks and started licking long strokes up and down her crack. I stopped from time to time to lick around her hole teasing her as well.

"Are you going to fuck my ass or not?"

I didn't answer. I just continued to lick her ass. Stopping for a moment I licked my middle finger and

started inserting it into her ass. Continuing to lick her ass I slowly finger-fucked her as she again bowed her head and started eating her friends' pussy again, this time faster and harder.

April's response was immediate. She grabbed her friends' head with both hands and started grinding her pussy into it. With her back against the wall she was breathing heavy and her face was turning red. Moving one hand to the back of Katy's head she leaned down away from the wall and started bucking.

Using my middle finger I was fingering Katy's ass while licking her ass around my finger as I had done last night. I used my other hand to rub my cock and to fumble to find the lube that was on the bed somewhere. Her ass was firm and her asshole was tight, it puckered around my finger every time I pulled it out.

Katy kept finger-fucking her friend and licking around her clit in faster circles. Moving her head up and down as well, she was attacking April's pussy like she was starving. April couldn't compete anymore, she finally let loose her orgasm with a loud shrill, "AAAAAAEEEEEEEEE!"

Letting April bask for a moment, Katy turned to me and said, "Fuck my ass!"

"Get on your back."

Katy looked confused for a moment but did so anyway. Never dislodging my finger, I rode her ass until she was laid down beside April. "Give me a pillow April and Katy, lift your ass." Both of them quickly did as they were told so I pulled Katy down the bed before I put the pillow under her ass.

I wasn't doing a very good job of lubing my cock, so April grabbed the bottle from me and squeezed some into her hands. She grabbed my cock with a nice, soft touch and started gently stroking me concentrating on my cock head and upper shaft. Katy, legs spread wide was fingering herself as she watched her friend lube my cock, her excitement was dripping on the pillow underneath her ass.

"Lift your legs."

Katy did and then she moved her hands to her ass cheeks and spread them apart. I didn't bother with her ass yet as I grabbed the lube from April and squeezed a liberal amount of it onto Katy's pussy lips and let it run down her ass as well. When she had enough lube I moved up onto my knees and placed my cock at her pussy's entrance. I worked it in a little bit and started moving back and forth, deepening my penetration with every stroke.

Once I reached bottom, I started fucking her hard and fast and she moaned with every thrust. April laid down next to her and slithered her hand in between her friend and I, she put her friends' clit in between her middle and ring fingers and started gyrating it back and forth. Katy was in heaven, she closed her eyes, head rolled back and stopped vocalizing.

I was pounding her pretty good at that moment, her ass up on a pillow, legs up in the air, she was loving life. April moved to start making out with her and Katy tried to make out with her friend but she just had too much going on to concentrate on kissing. April kissed and used her tongue on Katy's face and lips and continued to please her friends' pussy.

Katy was stiffening up and wasn't moving much at all. She seemed to thrust back at me a couple of times with her hips but she just laid there mouth open, not making a sound. I continued to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could. She stiffened completely for about 15 seconds and finally went limp, never saying a word or seeming to breathe.

I didn't wait. I grabbed the AstroGlide from the pool of lube it was in (I had forgotten to cap it the first time) and squeezed it out onto Katy's pussy and let it roll around my dick. I pulled out of Katy's pussy and squeezed a trail along the whole length of the top of my shaft. Facing me, April straddled her friend and pulled her ass cheeks apart for me. What a considerate friend.

She licked her friends' cunt a few times for good measure then allowed me access to her friends' ass. She put the head of my cock to Katy's ass while I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to me. My cock head started going through, I grabbed underneath Katy's ass and pulled her closer to me and my head popped through. Katy let out a small whimpering moan.

April was still straddling her friend but moved her head off to the side to watch the show. She moved her hand back to its previous position and started moving back and forth on Katy's clit. I moved my cock a little further into Katy's ass, Katy didn't move, she only moaned her approval.

"Stick it all the way in," April said.

I smiled, grabbed Katy hard and with a long, slow push I buried my cock. She winced a little to start but by the time my balls touched her ass, she smiled slightly. Staying there for a moment she then started to rock back and forth on the pillow, moving my cock in and out of her ass slowly and gently.

April smiled up at me, "She's an anal slut now, I hope you know what you started."

"I hope she doesn't meet some asshole guys who ruin it for her," as I started pushing my cock back and forth inside her ass. Still on my knees I pump her slowly but surely, April's hand still on her pussy, Katy opens her eyes slightly and smiles at us.

"She needs something to do with her mouth."

Taking her queue Aprils situates herself on top of Katy's face just enough so she had access to her pussy but not so much so that she couldn't see my cock going in and out of Katy's ass. April hovered her pussy above Katy's face and waggled a little bit. April sighed a little bit when Katy tongue found its home. She rested her head on her arm and watched the show I was giving her.

Moving in and out freely now, I sped up my thrusts a little by little. Katy had her hands back spreading her ass cheeks for me and April on top of her working her clit. Katy was thrusting back slightly, legs bouncing against my chest.

April started bouncing her ass up and down, pumping her pussy into Katy's face. Both of them were moaning now, almost in unison. April laid her head down on the bed and moved her hand to her own ass, she started rubbing her ass up and down making herself shiver.

Katy was groaning a loud but muffled groan. When I stopped pumping occasionally I could feel her ass twitch around my cock and I could feel her pussy throbbing in delight. April's hand was moving faster now and Katy was thrusting back as much as she could.

Katy moved her hands from her own ass and moved April's hand away, she started fingering April's ass inserting a finger little by little. Every little thrust brought a moan from April, she pumped her ass a little faster onto Katy's mouth.

They were both humming right along, sweating, moaning, panting, shaking – all of it. They were both getting close. I started fucking Katy's ass harder and faster, she started making some sort of half-screech, half-moan noise, sounding like a haunting banshee. She stiffened up, stopped moving and shivered underneath April to a leg-shaking orgasm.

After a moment, she started munching on April again as fast as she could. Tongue back and forth, head up and down as much as she could, she worked April's pussy. Fingering her ass, April wasn't going to last much longer.

Pumping her pussy in her friend's face, she started shaking. She held on to Katy's waist as Katy continued to lick and suck her pussy. April's mouth opened and she buried her face into Katy's thigh, screamed her orgasm and fell loose on top of her. The two of them lay there for a few moments and I surveyed the scene of sweating bodies with the smell of sex hanging in the air.

April seemed please with herself, stood up and disappeared from the room for a minute. Katy opened her eyes, looked at me and said, "I love how you ass-fuck me. It's too bad you have a girlfriend, we could make a habit out of this shit. Maybe, she'd have me over and all of us could have some fun, you said she doesn't do anal."

"No, not yet and she doesn't do threesomes either, especially not with really hot women. She talked about it before when we first started dating but she doesn't anymore."

"That's a rip, it sucks to be you."

"No, she's good, she's just not that kinky. She talked a good game for a while but nothing much happened afterwards. She'd tell me stories of what she was like before we started dating and it would be nice if she did some of that shit with me."

"So why don't you just break up with her."

"As I said, she's good; I just wished she was a little kinkier. I want her ass and I want to see her eat some chick's pussy, which would be hot."

"She's done it before?"

"Yes but not with me and since we started getting serious, everything kinky it seems is off the table."

"This weekend has been great and we can revisit this once in a while but I won't be the other woman just so you fuck my ass anytime you want."

"I know, this weekend wasn't about all that. It was about breaking in my apartment in style when my girlfriend should be here, doing what we're doing."

"What are we doing?" April's voice called from behind me. I turned and she had a washcloth in her hand. She walked towards me and reached out for my cock. She started washing me off.

"Katy had hers, now I want mine."

Finished with cleaning my cock, she laid down on top of Katy and started kissing her. She wiggled her ass at me, tantalizing me. She moved slightly so she and Katy could rub their pelvises together while I fucked her. They were deep kissing; tongues and lips intertwined, hands roaming, breasts moving together, they were quite the pair to watch.

I grabbed the lube and squeezed out a large amount on my two fingers, April had already had an orgasm and had just woken up recently so I figured she was ready for both fingers right away. I was right. I inserted them and twisted them slightly trying to loosen her up a bit and when I did she pulled Katy's hair and shoved her tongue in her mouth, Katy started to suck on it like she would my cock.

Twisting my fingers a little more I started moving them in and out of April's ass, she moved her ass in little circles grinding both my fingers and Katy's pussy all at once. They seemed to be enjoying each other on their own but April still kept squirming against my fingers. I saw both of their pussies grinding together and I got an idea...

Rubbing down April's pussy, I continued rubbing down Katy's pussy as well. Up Katy's pussy, then up April's. Who knew a double stacker could be so much fun? They kept making out with each other and with the exception of the occasional moan, they seemed to be in their world. And what a world, I've had threesomes before but never with two tall athletic brunettes with brown eyes. If there is a heaven, this is what it must be like.

April stopped for an instant and glanced back at me. They were still grinding their pussies together and I was still mixing their excitement with my hand. April shimmied her ass back and forth, wiggling my fingers inside her. She smiled. She watched as I grabbed the lube and her smile got a little bigger. By no small coincidence, so did my cock.

Katy snaked one of her hands down between the two of them to play with herself, April adjusted her pussy so it was directly on Katy's hand. That way every time Katy moved her hands and fingers she pleasured both of them at the same time. This brought them to a new level of deep kissing, trying to grab each others' faces, writhing around but trying to stay in contact with Katy's hand; they didn't know I was there and that was fine by me.

They both were grinding into one another, Katy's hand pleasing them both and April pumping Katy like she had a cock to fuck her with. Their pace quickened, their faces red with exertion, sweat creating a seal between them. When they rubbed together they made a slight squeaking sound that I found quite funny but they were unaware of.

Soft squishes emanated from their seeming conjoined pelvises. Moans and groans came from the other end. Kissing each other, breathing each others' breaths, each one working hard trying to fuck the other one, they were both working towards an orgasm and each was very close.

A lot closer than I thought.

April was quivering as she grabbed a hold of Katy. Katy lay still as April started to orgasm. April tried to wrap all of her limbs around Katy as she shook. Moaning her orgasm, she sucked on Katy's tongue as she came. Katy lay there still playing with herself and pleased with her handiwork.

April remained still for a few moments then opened her eyes and started pumping Katy again. As she pumped, Katy moved her fingers faster and faster. I reached out again to April's ass and rubbed up and down her crack. Dropping some lube onto her ass, I sped up my strokes and so did she.

She was pumping Katy hard and fast, Katy was using her hand to help herself along and I decided to push her over the edge. I reached underneath them both and stuck two fingers into her hot dripping pussy and sure enough, she stiffened up, eyes closed and let out a screaming sigh that would've made any metal head in a mosh pit proud.

I let the moment rest a little bit as I lubed up my cock but when I finished doing that I got behind April and started rubbing the length of my shaft in between her ass cheeks. I saw the goose bumps rise on her arms; she shivered and clenched her ass cheeks together a few times. She put all her weight onto Katy, put her arms behind her back and spread her ass cheeks for me.

I let the lube run a little bit on her ass and I positioned my cock at her anal entrance. She wiggled back at me as best she could, she was relaxed but she'd still need some prompting. I pushed forward a little, she pushed back. My cock head started pushing through and she bore down and it popped all the way in. She shivered again.

She lifted her ass slightly to give me better access and I pushed forward a little more. She let out a low moan. Katy switched hands and started rubbing her own pussy, she was enjoying the scene playing out on top of her.

Moving inside April a little more she started moving her ass in little circles, pushing me further inside her but also providing some lovely friction in her tight little ass. Katy switched to rubbing April's clit a little bit as she threw her head back and puckered her lips at me, then smiled.

Almost all the way in I decided to just go for it and push it all the rest of the way in hard and fast. April stiffened and whimpered, "You naughty boy! That surprised the shit out of me but fuck that felt good!" She continued moving her ass in little circles for me, it felt incredible. Her ass accommodated my cock and she was starting to thrust back at me.

She propped herself up on all fours then reached down to play with her own pussy. Every so often she'd reach her hand back far enough to tickle and massage my balls every time I thrust into her ass. Katy resumed playing with herself enjoying the porn that was playing out in front of her.

Using long strokes I was fucking April's ass as she played with herself. She was really starting to heat up as she was thrusting back at me. I grabbed her hips and really started to pound her ass into surrender, I didn't want her to walk right for a week after this.

I kept fucking her ass and she continued to play with herself. Katy scooted up the bed, grabbed April's head and shoved it into her pussy. April greedily started eating Katy's pussy. Katy and I shared a smile.

Katy spread her lips for her friend. April continued to lick her pussy, her head bobbed up and down with her tongue strokes. Katy's other hand was on the back of April's head, she tried to hold it in place as she humped her face with her pussy.

April was having difficulty concentrating now as I pounded her ass. Every so often she stopped eating Katy out and just let me have my way with her ass, no distractions. Katy would thrust up at her to get her going again.

April's hand was a blur going back and forth on her own clit, I continued to fuck her ass like there was no tomorrow. She was moaning but Katy kept her from verbalizing anything as she held her friends' face smothered in her pussy.

Katy then wrapped her legs around April, dragging her down to one elbow. Katy grabbed April's hair and started moving her head, guiding her to her sweet spot. Katy was getting close and so was April.

Katy, lips spread, holding April's head in her sweet spot was starting to spasm. She thrust up once and held it there. April was bearing her weight but kept licking at Katy until she exploded. "AHHHHHHHhhhhh... AHhh... Ahhhh..."

Katy collapsed back on the bed allowing April's head to come up. "Fucking rail me!" she said once her mouth was free. I doubled my efforts as I grabbed her hips as hard as I could. I started jackhammering her ass with my cock.

April started getting slippery from the sweat that covered her body, her eyes were closed tight in a mixture of pleasure and pain. April was still on all fours and was bracing herself against my anal onslaught. Katy watched the show in silence, having finished her orgasm already.

April was moving very stiffly now, she was getting close to another orgasm. My balls were slapping her wet pussy but my balls were tightening and I had tingles starting from my cock and spreading throughout my body. Holding on for dear life I kept at April's ass.

April dropped to her elbows then her head to the bed; she pushed back at me like downward dog. You know a man invented that yoga move and God bless him, I thought. She started biting her arm, she quivered.

nuum
nuum
25 Followers