First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuum
nuum
25 Followers

I wouldn't last much longer. She tried reaching back to touch me but couldn't manage. Her arm fell against the bed and she yelled out as she reached her anal orgasm. "Oh FUCK me!" I thrust a couple more times, hands clenched, eyes tight and I finally blew my load inside her ass, pump after pump, spurt after spurt, I collapsed on top of her and she collapsed on the bed in front of Katy.

Katy let us lay there for a minute before she said, "That was fucking hot."

"I'm not going to sit right for a week, damn you wore my ass out."

"You two have wore me out."

"Well you earned it, holy shit what a weekend! I'm guessing these weren't your first threesomes?" April said.

"No, I've had several, why?"

"As we've seen already, you're not like most guys. You don't get in the way, you seem to know when to get involved, you seem to know when to sit back but most importantly you don't feel like you need to be the director like you're starring in your own porno. This was my first threesome experience but I've heard from my friends that their boyfriends or sex partners are always in a fucking hurry to get fucked or sucked that the experience is over with before it has a chance to really get going."

"Well a threesome isn't all about me and besides that, I still have my sex rules to think of. The first of which is, 'the woman comes first, always' and if there's two woman that means two orgasms before I think about mine."

"Don't the women cancel each other out?" Katy asked with a sly grin.

Laughing I said, "No, only if we're in a different area code. Anyway, the whole point to having threesomes is to find people you're comfortable with and have more sexcapades, right? A guy cumming too quickly or trying to direct the action doesn't allow for that to happen. He makes himself the center of the attention and it should be the women. If the women have a good time and don't get jealous the first time, you're more likely to have more threesomes and that's the whole idea."

"I love fucking two women at once," I continued, "It's a lot of fun and someone always has something to do. If you treat a woman right, she'll do things like have threesomes. You can't be a two-pump chump and you have to have her orgasm early and often. Usually one person ends up being the center of attention and what woman wouldn't want to be fucked and sucked at the same time?"

"Hear! Hear!" April agreed.

"April's right you know. I like the fact that things seemed natural this whole weekend. If this is what all threesomes are like, I'd love to have more of them. I hate guys who try force your head down to their cock for a blowjob or who don't take time to warm you up before sex. It doesn't even have to be oral sex but touch me for fuck's sake; my erogenous zones extend beyond my vagina!"

"I know and I like it. You two are very responsive and I like that! I encourage that kind of behavior!"

"So do you think we crossed the line from kinky to slutty this weekend?" April asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"No I don't but I'd love to test those boundaries another time as well, you two were fantastic! I find it hard to believe you've never slept with each other or another woman for that matter."

"Your tongue is the best I've ever had and yet as good as you are, we do know each others' equipment since we're both so equipped, so I think it comes more naturally to us."

Katy nodded in agreement.

***

They helped me strip the bed and I took it downstairs to the washing machine. Returning I started loading the dishwasher and generally cleaning up from the weekend's festivities. "So how are you two going to be spending the rest of your Sunday?"

"We're not sure, sitting in a padded chair for me," April said. "How about you?"

"Collapse in a heap after you two leave I guess then go from there."

"Like I said earlier, I don't know how often we can do this but since you have a girlfriend, I don't think it should be that often. It really is too bad she doesn't do anal and she's not into threesomes. Is she cute?"

My laptop was open so I brought her picture up online and Katy said, "She is cute. We might be able to help you with her. She's cute and I would love to see her looking up at me while she's eating my pussy. I'd love to see her watch as you fuck me or April in the ass and giving us the kind of pleasure you gave us this weekend."

"That sounds like a soiree for sure but she would never go for it. She's territorial and a little insecure. She would never have the two of you over, let alone fuck you or all of us."

"That's too bad, she has potential. But still, maybe we could arrange a serendipitous accident of meeting and find a way of all coming back here. Does she drink?"

"Yes but the last time she got drunk was her 21st birthday going on two years ago now."

"Well, we'll figure it out because I really would love to fuck you again..."

"Me too..." April chimed in, sitting gingerly in the love seat.

"...but I wouldn't want to do it much more than we already have since you two are in a committed relationship."

"I agree, this weekend wasn't about that."

"True. Let's just see what happens. You have my number right?"

"Nope, I don't have either of your numbers."

We all exchanged numbers, said our goodbyes and we went our separate ways. I walked downstairs, threw the laundry in the dryer and came back to the apartment and sat on the couch. The dishwasher was drying the dishes, I turned on the TV and selected some instant movie to watch, I saw the opening credits...

***

I felt the tickle of hair on my face and I stirred. I felt some moist but cold lips on mine and I opened my eyes. There stood my girlfriend.

"Have you been asleep all day?"

"No, I did some laundry and the dishes. You're home early," as I glanced at the clock, it said 3:20 p.m.

"I know. I felt bad that I was gone the whole weekend. I decided I wanted to come home and help you break in the apartment since this was our first weekend here," she looked at me randily as she ran her hand up my thigh...

nuum
nuum
25 Followers