First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her laugh.

"You're going to have to show more grit and resilience that that, Ray." she snickered. "But as you're doing such a wonderful job otherwise, I'll grant your plea."

She immediately released me, leaving my member to continue bobbing and throbbing upright in the air, without any further physical stimulation.

"Now get back to work." she commanded, and I resumed my exquisite task with even more ardor. I stiffened my tongue as firmly as I could to penetrate further and further into her vault, then ran it lightly over her perineal bridge to her farther hole, attempting to burrow into it as well, sliding back and forth between the two, thrusting deeper each time until I suddenly felt her arch her back upwards as she clamped her knees against the sides of my head.

Despite her inner thighs being pressed tightly against my ears I could hear her cries above... of joy... of passion... of utter release... as her juices gushed into my ravenous mouth. I lapped and sucked and imbibed voraciously, not wanting to miss a drop of her precious nectar. And she continued to spurt on and on, riding my face like a bucking bronco, seemingly forever, until she gradually slowed down to a sway before fully relaxing and coming to a stop. She slid off onto her back, now completely oblivious to me, to slumber contentedly in her post orgasmic haze.

Left behind, my phallus still ramrod straight and hard, I resigned myself to a remainder of the night, most of it likely sleepless, of blue balls. It was not that I hadn't been warned. And that this would be my ongoing lot if I was ever so lucky to be allowed to continue on. And I so wanted to continue on. I had experienced real joy and happiness this night. The joy of giving and having it be happily received. And I wanted to give so much more. To her. I now knew it could only be to her. Anything and everything that she would ever want or need. If only... And if this was all that I ever received physically in return, even as I might want so much more emotionally, it would be more than enough.

But it remained a very open question of whether I was enough. All of my doubts and fears resumed to assail me as I lay there alone. Had I measured up? Or had I once again been found wanting, as had always been my case in the past.

After uncounted time I heard her begin to stir, and as my heart began to race she rolled over onto her side next to me.

"That was really wonderful, Ray." She cooed as she smiled up at me. "You do have quite an amazing tongue." She began to fondle my testicles and once again play with my still rigid member. "And this is also quite an impressive tool." she added as she ran her fingers up and down.

I had been happy to bask in the glow of her first two compliments but was taken aback by the third. No one had ever considered it so before, least of all me.

"I think I would really like to use it within me," she continued, "but only after it's been thoroughly trained that it is for my pleasure first and foremost, before I might ever even consider allowing you yours. So that I can ride it with wild abandon without any fear of an accident. And I don't tolerate accidents" she added sternly.

She moved a bit closer then, and her tone again became much softer. "But you've also shown some delightful fortitude for a first night, Ray, and for that I think you might deserve a little reward" She began to stroke me more deliberately. "But not until I say. Never until I say. Is that understood, Ray?"

My tongue remained firmly rooted within my mouth and I could only nod. She nestled even closer and brought her mouth nearer to my ear, as her hand quickened its pace. She bit my earlobe, not overly hard, and then twirled her tongue inside.

"You like this don't you, Ray."

"Oh Yes, Miss Lara." I croaked hoarsely

Her fingers tightened as they moved up and down.

"You liked it all tonight, didn't you?"

"Every bit." I panted "I've loved every second of it, Miss Lara."

"Good. I'm glad."

She pressed up against me even more firmly, her face still next to my ear, as she pulled on me even more vigorously below.

"I've chosen you Ray. You have been accepted."

My breathing became more labored.

"I've taken you, and you will be used."

Her words and her grip became my entire universe.

"You belong to me now Ray, body and soul. I OWN you."

"Yeesss." I breathed.

"Tell me Ray. SWEAR to me." she intoned as her precum slickened palm pumped even more furiously.

"I belong to you Miss Lara. Only ever to you." I gasped. "With every part of my being. I'm Yours... FOREVER."

I knew I was only seconds away, that I couldn't hold on any longer. But I also knew that I couldn't yet... I shouldn't yet... without...

"Oh God, PLEASSSE Miss Lara."

She paused for a beat. And then...

"Yes Ray yes. You may. NOW."

I exploded.

Never in my life, not with all my masturbation, the few times I had ever been graced with oral sex, or even with intercourse had I ever felt anything like this. I erupted time and again, as wave after wave of my ecstacy shot up into the air. The tsunami continued to surge and froth, seeming without any possible end, until it finally crested, and then slowly subsided to smaller and smaller dribblings, until I was finally drained and emptied. And I knew then, without any shadow of doubt, that as firmly as she still held my manhood in her grip Miss Lara was now in full possession of my soul.

Some time later, when I began to become more aware again of time and space, and after I had licked my goo from her offered fingers and she had gently kissed away a small tear of joy that had trickled from the corner of my eye, she snuggled up closely to me again and nibbled on my ear.

"And I want you to always remember the most important part of all of this, boy." she finally spoke.

"What is that, Miss Lara?" I asked in reply, not believing that there could be anything more.

I could almost hear her smile, as she playfully nipped my ear one more time, as she paused... and then whispered.

"You will indeed be loved... and cherished... Raymond Post."

12