First Night

Story Info
Her deepest desires are finally becoming reality.
1.2k words
3.71
27.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence of night rang in her ears as she peered at the building, her heartbeat quickening when she saw the shadow dance on the curtain. She turned off the car and nervously smoothed her short, black skirt and tugged on her fishnet, knee-high stockings. She knew what was in store for the night, though she had never had a fantasy become a reality before, so she was uneasy about everything working as planned.

She opened the car door and slid her legs out slowly... acutely aware that she was being watched. She tried to calm her nerves and took a deep breath as she crossed the road and started up the steps. The porch light was dark, but she could see a sliver of light through the slightly open front door. She took one last breath then pushed at the door. The room was dimly lit by candles and she glanced around, but couldn't see anyone through the strange shadows the candlelight threw on the walls. She turned and pushed the door closed and just as the latch clicked, she felt a warm breath on her neck and strong arms surrounded her body; firmly commanding her attention with a surprisingly gentle touch. She gasped at her body's betrayal as her mind screamed for her to fight. A whisper demanded she stay perfectly still and as she obeyed, a silk scarf draped across her eyes and was tightened comfortably yet securely, then the gentle arms grasped hers and led her to a different part of the room.

She shivered as she no longer felt his touch, but knew he was close by. She felt a slight sensation of fear and anticipation as she felt the same strong hands gently tugging up her skirt, revealing the simple black thong that had been picked out earlier in the day along with the rest of her outfit. She suppressed a smile as the thought passed her mind that there was really no point in spending so much time looking the part, her clothes were the least important thing this night. She was brought back to reality as she was pushed onto a cold, hard surface, her breath catching in her throat as her mostly bare skin touched the seemingly frozen metal. She leaned back tentatively and was relieved to find a similar surface, telling her it was a simple metal folding chair. She felt his hands caress her calves as he tied her ankles to the legs of the chair, then he moved to her wrists as she started to worry that things may get out of hand. Once each knot was secure, he left her to wait for a few minutes as he gathered a few items. Though he was only away from her for moments, it felt like an eternity of waiting. Her body started betraying her anticipation and she found herself adjusting on the chair that was just beginning to take on some of her body's warmth.

She was concentrating on her own thoughts so intently, she didn't hear his return. She felt his hot breath on her neck and she ached to feel his lips, his tongue, but it never came. She stretched her neck in his direction, but he moved away silently and a whimper escaped her lips, letting her disappointment be known. His hands ran over her still clothed shoulders and followed the curve of her breasts, gently pinching her nipples to test her reaction. As she quickly let out the breath she didn't know she was holding, she could sense him smile with approval. He toyed with the buttons for a little while, and then his own anticipation betrayed him as he began pulling at the shirt until the last button was free. He pushed the shirt over her shoulders and down her arms and she felt the top of the icy chair on her shoulder blades. His fingers traced the line of her bra, instantly making her nipples hard and she suddenly felt constricted by the fabric, though she was only contained by one simple clasp. As if reading her mind, he deftly unfastened the clasp with a single hand, freeing her to feel the cool air on her bare skin. He pushed the bra over her shoulders, along the same path of her shirt, and she realized that her own clothes would help hold her to this chair until he was satisfied with her.

She felt something soft tickling her collarbone, making small circles that heightened her skin's awareness to touch. She felt a similar sensation caressing the curve of her breast. Her back unconsciously arched just slightly under the stroke of what she concluded was a light feather. She heard the guttural moan that he could not contain which betrayed his own enjoyment and she felt her own satisfaction at being able to please him. The feathers traced the curves of her body, leaving a trail of chill-bumps that made her lip quiver. Soon they found the inside of her thighs. She subconsciously tried to protect her warmth by allowing her knees to reach towards each other, but he stopped them with a sharp smack to her inner thigh. She was so taken aback by this that her legs unintentionally spread wider, and that was the only invitation he needed. Before she could say a word, he dropped to the floor and pushed her knees out as far as they would go. She soon felt his hot breath making a way closer to her opening and she felt herself melt into the chair and lift her pelvis to meet his mouth.

His tongue danced over her velvety lips, caressing them gently before sucking both into his mouth. She moaned his name and started to match his tongues rhythm with her hips. He slid his hands under her and lifted her just slightly from the chair as he buried his face between her legs. She longed to wrap her legs around his neck and shoulders, to keep him pressed tightly against her as he devoured every drop of moisture that escaped. She writhed in pleasure as he tasted her clit and began to slide a finger inside. First one... then two... then she silently begged for more. She wanted more than his fingers. She knew he was just as ready to feel her around him, because he started to rise and slowly pulled at her blindfold.

He stood in front of her in the dim room and she bit her lip as he stroked himself. She hadn't realized that he had on no clothes as he pleasured her. She watched his hand glide over his shaft and could feel her own muscles contracting at the thought of him filling her. She whispered one word. "Please."

His smile betrayed him for a brief moment as he began untying her ankles, but instead of reaching to release her hands, he raised her legs up, and then folded her heels against her thighs, making sure she was comfortable. His hands gently, yet firmly pushed her folded knees to her chest, then outward as he took a step closer. She felt the tip of him toying with her and she whimpered as he started to push himself deeper. He did it so slowly, with such control, that she thought she would go out of her mind. Her entire being ached to feel him completely inside of her. He guided the last inch into her glove and marveled at how well he fit. They both were still for a few long moments. Basking in the heat radiating from their bodies; gazing at each other in a single awestruck moment that would be etched in their memories forever.

And then they danced.