First Night Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri looked up at Tony as he came back in the kitchen. "I don't know what you guys are planning today, but I've got a golf lesson at two and then the driving range for a couple of hours," Teri said. It'll be six before I get home."

"I've got a 1:32 tee time with Ron and a couple of the guys from the golf team," said Tony. "I'll be back about the same time, around six."

"What about you, Traci?" asked Teri.

"I'm just going to hang around here. I may even take a nap." Traci smiled, "I'm tired, some people woke me up too early."

"Do you two want me to ask Ron and Jenny to come over tonight?" asked Tony. "Teri, you'll be going to the same university in September. I can tell her that you just want to chat about how her first year was. That won't commit us to anything."

"Sure, that sounds good to me," said Teri, "if it's okay with Traci."

"Yeah, let's do it," responded Traci. "We can order pizza."

Teri laughed, "Okay, pizza nut, pizza it is.....about seven, Tony."

The three quickly cleaned up the kitchen, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and each went their own way.

To Be Continued...

12