First Night Ch. 4

Story Info
These kids really keep it in the family!
9k words
4.67
140k
14
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers

This is the continuation of the story of Teri, Traci, and Tony begun in, First Night. Their parents left on a second honeymoon cruise, leaving the three alone at home. The story picks up with the morning of the third day, Teri is picking her aunt up at the airport.

Teri stood at the large window of the terminal and watched the planes. She was early, her aunt's plane wasn't due to land for another 15 minutes, if it was on time. Teri liked her aunt Sue. Aunt Sue was her father's sister, but only five years older that Teri, since Sue had been a late child for her grandparents, born when Teri's father was almost 18 years old.

Teri's grandparents had died when Sue started college, her grandmother first and then her grandfather 5 months later. Sue had lived with them each summer between school terms, and since Teri was the oldest kid, with the largest bedroom, aunt Sue had roomed with her each summer for three years from the time Teri was 13, to the last summer when she was 16. They had become very close. Teri smiled to herself as she remembered how her aunt Sue had become her main confidant for many an adolescent crisis, sort of an older sister that she never had. The one she turned to when she was troubled.

Teri sat down in the lounge and smiled to herself as she recalled that last summer just after she turned 16. The boy she was dating the most was David, she really had a crush on him. Teri remembered the night that she and David had met in the park near her house and how devastated she had been when David told her he wouldn't take her to the dance, she was too tall...they would look silly together. She remembered how it had been that night, the first time.

As Teri entered the house, her mother called out, "Is that you, Teri?"

"Yes ma'am," replied Teri. She had told her mother she was going over to Kathy's house, but would be home before 10, it was only 9:30. "I'm going to get my shower and go on to bed....I'm kinda tired." Teri didn't want to go in the den, they would be able to tell that she had been crying...she was sure her eyes were red and puffy, and her blouse was soiled.

"Okay, honey....night," her mother replied.

Teri was in bed, still awake when Sue came in almost two hours later. Sue didn't turn on the light, the night light was enough for her to change into her nightgown. Through half closed eyelids, Teri watched Sue get out of her clothes, admiring Sue's beautiful body and remembering what David had said about her's.

Sue was standing there in just her bikini panties getting ready to put on her gown when she heard a choked sobbing, quiet but audible, from Teri's bed. "Teri, is that you? Are you crying?" asked Sue, walking over to Teri's bed.

Teri didn't answer, she just sobbed a little louder and hid her face in her pillow as Sue sat down on the side of the bed. "Oh honey, what is it?" asked Sue stroking Teri's hair, as the sobbing increased.

Sue lifted the sheet and slid into the bed taking Teri gently in her arms, hugging her, and whispering, "Teri, tell your aunt Sue about it...it can't be that bad."

"Oh Sue, why can't I be pretty like you," sobbed Teri. "You're tall, but you're pretty....I'm just tall," cried Teri.

"That's not true, honey," whispered Sue. "You're pretty, and you're going to be a lot prettier than me when you get all filled out. You just grew up so fast that the rest of your body just needs to catch up." Teri had her face buried between Sue's naked breasts and was cupping one breast in her hand, almost like an infant. "Okay, now tell me what happened," said Sue.

Bit by bit Sue heard the story. Teri had met David in the park and they had gone to a secluded area by the old carousel ride and started necking. Teri had let him unbutton her blouse and unsnap her bra, then she had removed her panties, and let him put his finger in her pussy. David and had unzipped his pants and taken his prick out so Teri could play with it, it was the first time she had ever held a boy's prick in her hand.

David kept trying to get her to let him put his prick in her pussy, but she wouldn't do it. Finally he asked her to suck his prick if she wasn't going to let him screw her. She refused at first, but finally agreed to do it and sucked him off, letting him cum in her mouth, choking her and getting cum all over her blouse. After she had let him cum in her mouth, David wouldn't kiss her anymore.

When she raised the subject of going to the school dance with David, he told her he wouldn't go with her, she was too tall. They would look silly dancing together.

As Teri continued to sob quietly against her bare breasts, Sue muttered, "Men or boys, they can be real bastards at times, honey."

"I know," moaned Teri. "But, I feel so ugly sometimes." Taking Sue's hand Teri placed it on her breast. "Here feel my breast, my tits are so small compared to yours," said Teri as she gently groped Sue's naked tit, catching the nipple between her fingers.

Sue caught her breath with a gasp as Teri lightly massaged her nipple. Teri could feel Sue's nipples get stiff and erect. Teri raised her head slightly and kissed the hollow of Sue's neck, letting her tongue trace patterns on Sue's skin as she pushed her hips and body against Sue.

Sue pulled back and cupping her hand under Teri's chin raised her head and looked in her eyes. "Christ, Teri, do you know what you're doing to me?" whispered Sue huskily.

"Sue, don't be mad at me...I just want some one to love me...really love me," murmured Teri. Teri hesitated and then leaned forward and kissed Sue on the lips, "Please, love me Sue, please," whispered Teri softly, as she slid her hand over Sue's stomach and into her panties, cupping Sue's vulva in her hand, lightly stroking the lips of Sue's pussy. "Oh Sue, please love me...please."

Teri smiled to herself, she was amazed, even now, that she had been so bold that night with aunt Sue. She had so desperately needed to feel loved, to be wanted by someone, and her aunt Sue had responded to that need.

Sue pulled Teri to her, kissing her hard, teasing Teri's lips with her tongue. Teri opened her lips and sucked Sue's tongue into her mouth, sucking and tonguing Sue's tongue the way she had done with David's prick. Teri slipped her finger, and then two fingers, between the moist lips of Sue's pussy and began to finger fuck her. Teri could feel Sue pushing her pussy, which was rapidly get wetter and wetter, against her fingers, wanting Teri's fingers even deeper into her hot, throbbing pussy tunnel.

Sue moaned softly, "Oh God,Teri, we shouldn't be doing this....we shouldn't."

"Sue, I want you....I want you to make love to me. I want to be loved," pleaded Teri. "I love you, Sue. Really I do.....I want you to love me."

"I do honey, I do," moaned Sue, as she began to kiss Teri passionately, slipping her hand into Teri's panties and fingering her wet pussy. "My Lord, Teri," whispered Sue, "you're soaking wet, even your panties are wet."

Teri sat up and quickly stripped off her nightie top and then her panties, then, kicking the sheet off the bed Teri grabbed Sue's panties and slipped them down to her knees and then off. In doing so Teri's head was just over Sue's pussy and she could see the wet pussy lips glistening in the dim light. Lowering her head, Teri kissed Sue's pussy and then began to run her tongue between Sue's pussy lips, tasting the juices coating them. Teri probed her tongue into Sue's pussy, trying to get as deep into the warm moist pussy hole as she could.

Sue moaned softly as Teri's tongue probed her throbbing pussy, then gripping Teri hips, Sue pulled Teri over on top of her, spreading Teri's legs on each side of her head so that she could get to Teri's pussy. Teri moaned softly as she felt Sue's tongue probing her pussy, Sue's lips pulling at the engorged pussy lips, and then squeezing her clit.

Teri's tongue found Sue's clit, sticking out from under its hood, stiff as a small penis, and began to stroke it with her tongue. Teri felt Sue's body jerk as her tongue massaged Sue's clit and then Teri sucked it and the surrounding tissue into her mouth, still flicking her tongue rapidly over the engorged clit. Teri could feel, as well as hear, Sue's moans as Sue pressed her face into Teri's pussy to muffle her cries.

Teri felt the tension in her body mounting as Sue's tongue roughly stroked her clit. The release that she had not gotten from David tonight was getting nearer and nearer, she could feel it. As Sue sucked even harder on Teri's throbbing clit, Teri renewed her assault on Sue's clit, sucking it as hard as she dared. She heard a muffled moan from Sue and felt Sue pushing her pussy hard against the probing tongue, and then Sue's body seemed to almost vibrate as her orgasm swept through her.

The tremors in Sue's body and Sue's insistent tongue upon Teri's clit pushed her over the crest as well. Teri moaned softly into Sue's pussy, pressing her mouth even harder against the wet, fragrant flesh to muffle her cries, as her body tensed and then shuddered with a glorious release.

Teri smiled to herself as she remembered how it had been that first time. There were many more times that summer, but in some ways, the first time had been the best. Teri shifted in her seat, the memories were getting her pussy excited, she could feel a dampness in the crotch of her panties. Her day-dreaming was interrupted by the noise of the exit door being opened and people coming through it. Her's aunt's plane had arrived.

Teri watched as the people streamed from the arrival gate, trying to spot her aunt, but as the crowd began to thin down, she wondered if her aunt had missed the flight. A flight attendant came up to her and asked, "Are you Teri Wilson?"

"Yes, I'm meeting my aunt," replied Teri.

The young woman smiled, "Good, she'll be out in just a minute. She wanted to wait till everyone else had gotten off."

"Is something wrong?" asked Teri.

"Oh no, she just can't move very fast on that crutch. She didn't want to hold the others up," said the attendant. "I called for a courtesy cart....here it is now. It'll take you to baggage claim and to the passenger pick up outside."

"Oh..okay, thanks. Oh there she is now," said Teri. Teri was shocked at the sight of her aunt, she had a crutch under her left arm and obviously couldn't put much weight on her left foot and leg. Both her hands and wrists were encased in what looked like casts, with only her fingers partially sticking out. The worst sight, however, was her face. Her right eye and the right side of her face were a dirty yellowish black of a recovering bruise, with a bandage covering her right cheek bone.

"Jesus, aunt Sue," muttered Teri as she helped her in the cart. "Mom said you had an accident, but I wasn't expecting this."

Her aunt laughed softly, "It looks a lot worse than it really is. Let's get out here....we can talk on the drive home." As Teri pulled onto the Interstate and set the cruise control for 72, she glanced at her aunt. "Okay, aunt Sue....now tell me what happened."

"What's this 'aunt Sue' bit?' asked Sue. "Are you trying to make me feel old? I don't need any help there...I already feel old."

"Oh no. It's just, that's what Dad and Mom call you...I guess I just got in the habit."

"It's Sue....just plain, Sue," said Sue as she looked at Teri. "Lord Teri, you have really grown into a beautiful woman." Sue laughed softly, "Where's that tall lanky kid that I held in my arms while she cried her eyes out because some guy said she was too tall."

Teri blushed, she could feel her ears burning, "That was David....we finally did go together, but I got rid of him for good about six months ago. I don't really know what I ever saw in him," Teri said, shaking her head. Then glancing at Sue, Teri asked, "Sue, what happened? Where's your husband, Phillip? We've never met him."

"I fell....no, I was knocked down a flight of steps. Phillip and I were having an argument in front of the student union building at the top of the steps. He hit me and I lost my balance and fell."

"Oh Sue, why...what..."

"I'm divorcing Phillip, Teri." Sue paused and then continued, "I haven't talked to any one but my lawyer and even there, I haven't told him everything'

"Sue, I'm sorry....I didn't mean to pry," Teri said softly. Teri glanced at Sue. Sue was obviously lost in thought, not even seeing the scenery passing by.

"You aren't prying, honey. Maybe I need to talk to some one....the way you use to talk to me when you had troubles." Sue gave a short derisive laugh, "I haven't had any one I could talk to like that for years." She shook her head, "Next month would have been our second anniversary," she said wistfully.

Teri reached over and lightly gripped Sue's shoulder, "Sue, I'm sorry...I don't really know what to say."

"Oh well," said Sue, "you had your David and I had Phillip....at least you had the good sense not to marry David, that's more than I can say about myself." Sue turned slightly so she was looking directly at Teri and started talking softly.

"Things hadn't been very good between the two of us for the last year, ever since Phillip's father died. About nine months after we had gotten married Phillip started talking about how much it would turn him on to watch me screw another man. He talked about how proud of me he was, how it would make him even prouder to see how I could turn another guy on, drive him wild with sex. I kept refusing to do it....wouldn't even discuss it.

We went about three months and Phillip wouldn't touch me, wouldn't kiss me. I finally agreed to do it. We picked up a guy in a bar, Phillip always selected the guy, and took him home. Phillip watched while he screwed me. Phillip even helped put the guy's prick in my cunt. The first guy screwed me twice and I sucked him off once. Phillip and I finally made love after the guy left. I did it twice more over the next few months. The third guy was the last one, that ended it."

Sue sighed heavily, "We picked him up in a bar and went to the motel. He was a large guy, about six ft. 4, looked like a pro football player. He had one of the largest pricks I've ever seen. With the other two strangers, I never climaxed, I'd always pretend to cum, just to get it over with. With this third guy, when he screwed me, I had one of the best orgasms I've ever had. When he wanted to screw me doggie style I readily agreed. After he had been fucking me for a few minutes, he pulled out and said 'I want to try your other hole,' and spread my ass cheeks. I told him he was too big, but he just laughed and rammed it into my ass. He didn't try to be gentle about it. I screamed so loud, I'm surprised no one called the police.

God, it hurt. I was crying, it felt like he had rammed a baseball bat up my butt. After a few minutes, he pulled out, wiped his prick on the sheet, and made Phillip suck him off while I lay there crying and watching. After he had cum in Phillip's mouth, making Phillip swallow his cum, he wanted to screw me again. I begged him not to do it, I was still hurting so bad. He merely laughed at me and started fucking my pussy. He told Phillip to tongue his asshole and then had Phillip screw him in the ass while he fucked me. Luckily for me, it made him cum pretty quick. He left after that and we went home. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital, but my ass finally stopped bleeding. I was sore for over a week. I told Phillip that was it, I'd never do that again."

Teri glanced at Sue when she paused. Sue was staring out the window, but obviously caught up in her own memories, not the scenery. Sue let out deep resigned sigh, "We never made love again. About two months before school let out, I went by Frederick's and bought a real sexy outfit. At that time it had been over four months since Phillip and I had made love....I was going to try save our marriage. I was going to really turn him on." Sue laughed softly, almost to herself, "I was going to surprise him. He didn't have any classes or labs on Wednesday afternoons, and I had a full schedule of classes. I got some one to handle them for me and went home....I really did surprise him.....and myself as well."

Sue paused for a moment, then resumed. "When I got home, I assumed he was upstairs taking a nap, so I changed downstairs, put on my sexy see-thru outfit, and then headed upstairs to crawl into bed with him. When I walked into the bedroom, Phillip was sucking off his teaching assistant, while one of his undergraduate students had his prick up Phillip's ass....and there I was, standing there half naked, speechless. There was quite a scene."

Sue sighed deeply, then resumed, "To make a long story short, I found out this had been going on ever since we got married. When he was watching me screw other guys, it wasn't me turning him on, it was the men. Those men we picked up weren't strangers either, they were some of Phillip's friends that like to go both ways. He set up the meetings with them, like he was my pimp. When I asked why he married me, he told me his father had threatened to disown him if he didn't get straight, so he married me. When his father died, Phillip inherited a little over three million after all the taxes....he didn't need me anymore," Sue said softly, her voice breaking.

"Oh God, Sue, that must have been terrible for you," Teri whispered. "To find out like that."

Sue's voice strengthened, "I got dressed, and since I already had the afternoon off, I went directly to the University clinic and took the test for AIDS. Then I went a lawyer's office and started the paper work. I decided that if he married me to get the money, then I was entitled to some of it as well, one half....that's what I asked for and that's what I'll get. The University officials don't really object to gays, but they do object to them screwing the students.....I have Phillip over a barrel on that. The 18 year old freshman, who had his prick up Phillip's ass, is the son of the Lt. Governor."

Sue laughed sarcastically, "That's what we were arguing about on the steps, his lawyer had advised him to settle, don't contest it." Sue shook her head, "You know the funny thing is, I don't believe Phillip really intended to hit me. When he gets excited, he waves his arms about, making big gestures. He was doing that, and he caught me up side my head with the back of his right hand as he was making a big sweeping gesture....I just got in the way."

Sue held up her hands in their casts, "I fell down ten stone steps, fractured both wrists, hurt my left knee and hit my head on one of the steps....it took ten stitches to close the gash in my cheek." Sue laughed softly, "God, it was a mad house. The campus police got there, then the paramedics, and then the city police. I had blood all over me from the gash in my cheek. There must have been a hundred witnesses to it, standing around watching. They took Phillip to jail and me to the hospital."

In a quiet voice, Sue continued, "My lawyer wanted me to press charges, but I told him to just make him settle...to tell him if he didn't, I'd press charges and ask for more money as well as alimony. Phillip signed all the papers agreeing to the settlement last Friday." Sue gently hit her cast covered hand on the dashboard, "You got to admit, when your aunt Sue sells herself for money, she's not cheap....one and a half million."

"Sue, that's not right....you didn't sell yourself....you didn't do anything wrong," said Teri.

"Teri, you know the craziest thing about all this?" asked Sue, her voice breaking, almost into a sob. "I really loved the bastard....I really did." Sue was crying now, "I....I...this whole past year, wondering why he didn't want me....why he wouldn't make love to me...why he wanted me to screw strangers? I thought it was me...something I'd done or....maybe something I didn't do right. I..." Sue broke down completely, unable to continue as her whole body shook with her sobbing.

AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers