First Night Nerves Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina and Barry arrange to meet without the girls.
4.7k words
4.51
57.6k
9
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaTim
TinaTim
11 Followers

This story follows on from First Night Nerves, which tells how Debbie and I first got together with Barry and Monica.

Debbie and I have lived together for over three years. We love each other very much, but as you will have seen from my first story, each of us has physical needs beyond our relationship. We are very fortunate in that we understand each other’s needs and can accept them without feeling threatened.

It is now 18 months since First Night Nerves was set and much has happened since then. Debbie and I are still happy together. Indeed, if anything we are closer together than ever. For most of the time we have an active heterosexual relationship. However our ‘other’ sides continue to demand attention and cannot be denied for too long. As a result, we have spent five single nights with Barry and Monica since that first extraordinary night in London, and I have twice met Barry alone for the afternoon when he was passing by on business.

Thanks to Debbie, I have made yet further steps forward in making Tina more and more convincing. My own real hair now reaches between my shoulder blades and is light brown. Normally I wear it in a pony tail which these days is perhaps considered a little old fashioned, but it gives me so much more freedom as Tina – no wigs to worry about or to look artificial – and I feel so much more natural and look much more convincing. A two week foreign holiday and regular trips to the sun bed mean my pale skin is now lightly tanned all over, and I now keep my body hairless as a matter of course. Debbie prefers me that way in any case.

Tina’s wardrobe is now much better stocked (I am either a size 8 or 10, depending on the make) and we have spent many hours working on my walk and mannerisms. I think Debbie sees me as her Eliza Doolittle and I’m desperate not to let her down. We go out together as girlfriends every few weeks and it is a long time since anybody gave me a suspicious look. I want to make the most of things now as I realise that I will only be able to be this convincing for a few years more.

This is the story of my first afternoon alone with Barry. I have tried to be as close to the truth as possible. I hope you like it.

***

I sat by myself on the bus, my briefcase on my knees, counting the stops and wishing it would go faster. Since Barry’s text message last night and his surreptitious call to my mobile that morning, I had been so excited, planning what I would wear to please him most. Debbie hadn’t heard the beep on my phone so didn’t know that I would be meeting him without her that afternoon. So far I had only been with Barry when the four of us had spent the night in a hotel together. The thought of just the two of us meeting was exciting. I wasn’t sure why I wanted it to be a secret; perhaps I thought that Debbie wouldn’t want me to go if she wasn’t seeing Monica as well. Anyway, it now felt like a secret affair. I felt a bit guilty, but only a little bit.

Barry was in town for a business meeting that day. He didn’t usually get this far north, but a potential new client was based in our city and Barry was meeting him that morning in a hotel on the outskirts of the city. He had asked me if I could get off work for the afternoon and meet him there in a room he had rented for the day. Debbie and I work flexi time so it was simple to arrange for a colleague to cover for me for the afternoon. I left work at noon and stopped off in the town centre to buy something special to wear. It was safely hidden in my briefcase as I made my way home. I had arranged for Barry to pick me up in his car outside Debbie and my flat at 2 o’clock, which looked like giving me an hour to get ready. It would have to be enough. In my tummy, the butterflies were going crazy.

After what seemed an age, the bus drew up at my stop and I hurried along the pavement to our block. Opening the main door, I ran upstairs and hastily unlocked our front door, closing and locking it behind me. I went quickly into the bedroom and put my bag down on the bed. I breathed out heavily and in my mind ran over all I had to do, whilst I unpacked my bag and spread my purchases over the bedspread.

To cut a long story short, I prepared myself as carefully as I could. I wanted my first solo meeting with Barry to be as perfect as possible. His voice on the phone that morning had been soft, warm and conspiratorial and had turned my legs to jelly. I yearned to feel his strong, muscular body close to mine again, to be courted and seduced and (I so badly hoped) to feel him inside me once more. I felt my face flush and went through to the bathroom.

I bathed thoroughly, washing and conditioning my hair (at this time barely shoulder length), and carefully shaving my body all over. I rinsed myself down with the shower head and dried on a large bath towel. I looked myself over in the bathroom mirror. Slender and lightly tanned, I lacked the rounded curves of a real girl’s hips and breasts, but thanks to Debbie’s tutoring my movements and mannerisms were close to perfect. I turned to look at my slim thighs and smooth, slightly pointed buttocks. I had done all I could. I hoped it would be enough for Barry.

Lightly perfumed and moisturised, dried my hair with Debbie’s dryer and returned to the bedroom to dress. As before, I used my fingertips to slip my testicles upwards and inside my body, folding my cock downwards over them. I reached down to the bed and carefully pulled on the new white silk g-string I had bought that lunch time. It felt cool and smooth against my shaven skin and I felt very sexy, the thong between my buttocks tickling my cleft and anus deliciously.

Over my head I slipped a new yellow crop top and pulled it down over my chest. Its ragged lower hem reached down to a couple of inches above my belly button. I took my last purchase through to the bathroom with me and inspected myself in the mirror. My lack of breasts was not too obvious under the crop top, and I was pleased and relieved with what I saw. Thanks to weekly gym sessions, my chest and tummy were slim and well defined and ran smoothly down from the top’s hem to the top of my silk panties. I stroked my skin tenderly, imagining Barry’s fingers doing the same. I felt warm all over.

Satisfied, I opened the last bag and took out a short denim skirt. I stepped into it and pulled it up, fastening the zip and button over my hip. I smoothed it down and looked again in the mirror. Golly, it was very short! Falling straight down at the front, it hugged my buttocks closely, showing their firmness in a way that pleased me and I hoped would delight Barry. My legs looked slim and pale beneath it. I felt even more feminine. Oh Barry! I hope you like it!

I carefully applied a little eye make-up and lipstick, and brushed my hair until it shone. I looked at my watch. Five minutes to two. I felt slightly sick with excitement and anxiety. Skipping back into the bedroom, already unconsciously moving in a feminine way, I peeped out of the window. No car yet. I turned to sit on the bed and pulled on a pair of low cut white socks before slipping on my new white trainers. I stood up and, for the last time, checked my appearance.

A horn sounded outside and, looking out of the window, I saw Barry sitting in his silver sports car parked cross the entrance to the driveway. Whatever I looked like, it would have to do now! Despite the hot weather, I pulled my long raincoat around me and ran downstairs to meet him.

As I skipped down the driveway, Barry leaned across the car to push open the passenger’s door. I pulled it wide and sat down next to him, drawing my knees and feet in daintily. I closed the door and turned towards him. Pleasure was written all over his handsome, tanned face. He leaned over and we kissed each other on the lips.

“I’m really glad you could get away, Tina.”

“So am I” I smiled. Barry lifted my chin with his index finger and kissed me again, this time his tongue parting my lips and seeking my own. He found it and for an electric moment our tongues entwined. He tasted of mint. Clean and fresh. I loved it.

He stroked my right thigh momentarily and started the engine. He pulled away and we drove through the city towards his hotel.

“You look great, Tina.” He told me. “Aren’t you hot in that coat?”

“A bit.” I confessed, “But I’ll be OK. How’s Monica?”

Barry looked awkward. “She’s OK.” His voice was strange – slightly stilted.

“Does she know you’re here?” I asked.

“Well …. Not exactly.” He replied. I heard the guilt in his voice.

I felt oddly pleased by this. “Barry ….” I said. “I haven’t told Debbie either.” He looked relieved and squeezed my leg again, running his hand up towards the hem of my coat.

We travelled in silence to his hotel, finding a parking space close to the entrance. Barry jumped out and, like a true gentleman, opened my door and took my hand to help me out. As I stood beside the car, I took off my coat and threw it onto the seat. I straightened my crop top and smoothed down my skirt.

“God, Tina. You look sensational.” Barry spoke breathlessly.

“Am I good enough?” I asked, looking him in the eye. “Do I pass?”

In reply, Barry kissed me tenderly on the lips right there in the car park, his tongue working its way into my opening mouth. When our lips parted, he took my hand and led me boldly through the hotel front door and into reception. As we crossed the lobby, his hand released mine and slipped down to my buttocks where it stroked my cheeks through the denim as we walked.

I felt very good.

We crossed the busy lounge and passed through a heavy fire door into a long corridor. Barry ushered me along, past several other guests who were going in the opposite direction. They didn’t appear to notice anything amiss. I turned to see if they looked back over their shoulder at me, but they didn’t. Barry must have sensed my relief because his fingers stroked the back of my thigh just under the hem of my short skirt.

We arrived at his room and he opened the door clumsily. We went in. The room was quite small and dark, but had a good sized bed and a small private bathroom, tiled in fake white marble. I crossed to the window and looked out over a well cut lawn fringed by tall trees. It was very private. I heard a ‘pop’ behind me and turned to see Barry opening his customary bottle of champagne and pouring two glasses. He smiled broadly and handed one to me.

“Nervous?” he asked, sounding nervous himself.

“A Bit.” I confessed. “Not about being with you. But Tina’s never been out without Debbie before.”

He took my hands in his. “You look just perfect. Nobody knew – and some of the men in the lounge were eying you up.” I smiled. I thought I’d noticed that too.

Barry led me to the bed where we sat and sipped our drinks slightly awkwardly, neither knowing quite how to go from here. When we had been together before it had always been in the evenings and we had both been a little drunk. Now, sober and in the afternoon, it seemed different. If anything, I thought, Barry looked even more gorgeous in his suit trousers, white shirt and tie. His clothes were obviously tailored and fitted his athletic body to perfection. I ran my fingers through my long hair as Barry placed a soft palm on my knee, stroking my thigh gently as his hand rose up my leg towards the hem of my skirt. I stroked his cheek with my fingers.

“Just a minute, darling.” I whispered. I rose slowly, my fingers remaining on his cheek, and walked across to the bathroom. His hand rose up the back of my thigh as I passed him, and I could see his excitement when he felt my bare buttock rather than panties. I entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Breathing out in an attempt to control my excitement, I turned towards the toilet and, raising my skirt, I slipped my g string to the floor and sat down. I couldn’t go, my excitement was too great, but I took the opportunity to take further precautions. (I had already lubricated myself ‘down there’ before leaving home, but seeing the look on Barry’s face, I took a tube from my handbag and liberally applied more.) I stood and flushed the unused toilet, then stood in front of the sink to straighten my clothes in the large mirror on the wall.

I was still pleased. Growing my hair longer had been a good idea – it fell onto my shoulders softly and smoothly. The crop top was tight across my shoulders and chest and between it and the skirt waistline; my stomach was smooth and flat. One day, I thought, I would get my navel pierced. Barry would like that. The skirt had been a stroke of genius. It was tight and hugged my buttocks, its length barely covering them. I had worked hard on my legs and they were now slender and tanned.

I was just checking my make up when I heard the door behind me opening. Barry slipped silently into the bathroom behind me. I did not turn around. I did not need to because the mirror showed me the whole room in reflection. Barry was smiling and I saw that he had undressed right down to his white boxer shorts. I drew in my breath sharply. It seemed like a long time since we had been together and he had not wasted it. If anything, his arms and chest were even more muscular, his waist even slimmer, his leg muscles even more well defined. His skin was bronzed, almost golden. I ached for him.

I dropped my eye liner on the marble top and, watching Barry in the mirror, felt his hands lightly hold my upper arms. I saw him lower his head and felt his warm lips brush against the nape of my neck as his fingers stroked the smooth skin of my torso beneath my top. I tipped my head on one side and, crossing my arms over my chest, leaned back against his warm body. He kissed my cheek and his arms slipped around me. In the mirror I watched as his right hand moved upwards under my crop top to seek my small, hardening nipples while his left hand moved in tiny but increasing circles across my lower belly. I could smell his aftershave and just a hint of sweat. It was very arousing.

I opened my arms to allow his hand to fully explore my chest, and reached behind me to caress his slim waist. In the mirror I watched with eager anticipation as his left hand moved down to press against my upper thighs through the soft denim of my skirt. I wriggled my buttocks against his groin and he moaned under his breath. His hand descended to the hem of my skirt and, lifting it gently, sought out the waistband of my panties. As his hand rose I watched the mirror entranced as the curtain of my skirt was raised to slowly reveal my white g string beneath. Barry must have seen it too because his urgency suddenly increased.

His cool fingers deftly found the top of my panties and even more deftly slipped inside. I felt and watched as his silk covered hand descended across the sensitive, smoothly-shaved skin of my lower belly and deep between my thighs. His large palm, strangely warm compared with the coolness of his fingers, cupped my cock and balls. I felt weak and leaned more heavily against him as he gently ran his fingers over my genitals. My eyes closed and I felt warmth wash over me. To my surprise I felt myself becoming erect under his soft touch as he toyed with my baby-smooth tightening testicles and hardening cock.

I reached behind and fumbled for his boxer shorts. Through the cotton, Barry’s erection felt huge in my hands. I found the waistband and after a struggle, slipped my hand inside. I grasped his cock in my hand. Surely he had never felt this big before! My hands are not large, I know, but I could barely close my fingers around him. My knees went weaker still and my body began to yearn for his body.

As if sensing this, Barry’s left hand dived deeper down between my thighs until his long middle finger found the rim of my anus. I gasped at his touch. Pushing further down, his fingertip slipped easily into my anus and in the mirror I saw a puzzled look on his face as he discovered the lubrication and realized the lengths I had gone to prepare for him.

“Tina?” he asked.

I blushed a deep red. “I wanted to be ready for you.” I replied. He kissed me again on the neck and gently withdrew his finger.

I watched in the mirror as, without a word, he placed his hand between my shoulder blades and pressed. I obediently bent forward over the sink, my hands grasping its edges, my denim-clad bottom presented flagrantly to Barry. He hesitated then, almost in slow motion, lifted the back of my skirt right up and laid it along my back. I felt slightly cooler air on my bare, exposed buttocks and imagined Barry looking down at my pale cheeks and the even paler white thong passing between them over my anus, made even more sensitive by the abrasion of the silk and Barry’s welcome invading finger.

Barry’s hands grasped the waist of my panties and pulled them down to rest just below my buttocks. The sensation of air on my anus was wonderful. I felt very vulnerable but at the same time very excited. My erection, freed from the panties, slapped against my lower stomach.

Barry pushed my trainers further apart with his feet and my sense of vulnerability increased. His hand began to massage my cock and balls again from behind and I heard myself moaning softly. A single finger invaded my anus and I pressed against it, my eyes never leaving Barry’s reflected face in the mirror. My body was crying out for him. There was a pause and I watched as Barry released me and pulled down his boxers to his knees. Oh God! It’s going to happen now! I thought.

The sight of Barry’s released erection shook me. No stranger to his cock, I had never seen it so big or him so excited. His eyes were fixed on mine as I felt his head being positioned against my anus. My knees began to tremble in anticipation and fear and I gripped the sink harder, waiting for his first stroke.

I did not have to wait long. With a grunt, Barry heaved his body forward. I held myself as still as I could and with a ‘popping’ feeling the head of his mighty cock broke through my resistance to enter my rectum. I felt my sphincter tighten around the ridge behind his head. He paused. I breathed again. He felt simply enormous within me. It was wonderful.

But the pause was only short. Barry increased his pressure again more firmly and I closed my eyes and breathed out slowly as inch by welcome inch, he embedded himself in my body. His erection was stretching me as never before and I felt warm and whole and fulfilled as his erect cock sank its full length into my welcoming ass. My own erection immediately softened as my feminine side took over and my body opened for my lover. The stiffness and resistance of my body to our first lovemaking was now a thing of the past; my sphincter gladly opened to receive him and as his massive bulk reached its limit, I felt with joy the roughness of his pubic hair against my cheeks as the wide base of his shaft stretched me wider than ever before. I felt the warmth of his thighs pressing against the back of my own. My hands, still gripping the edge of the sink, relaxed a little and I opened my eyes to see Barry’s reflection in the mirror before me. His eyes were fixed on mine.

“Shall I … fuck you, Tina?” He said. I was surprised by the crudeness of his words, but they aroused me more. I nodded.

“Say it!” he commanded.

“F.f…fuck me, Barry!” I croaked. He smiled lustfully.

Slowly, he began to move in and out of me. I felt a dreadful emptiness as he withdrew, followed by gut wrenching joy as he thrust back into me. I panted in time with his thrusts and as his pace gradually increased, my pleasure increased with it. The sounds of his body slapping against mine grew louder, his balls colliding with mine on each inward thrust and I heard myself panting and moaning, small, high pitched grunts escaping my throat. I looked into Barry’s face in the mirror and saw it screwed up in pleasure as I had never seen before. His pace quickened and I began to feel friction within me as the force of his penetration grew.

TinaTim
TinaTim
11 Followers
12